Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Alexander Remington w/Corey Casey [vs.] Sah’ta Thor

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Corey Casey

Corey Casey

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 27-12-1
Alignment: In Between

Alexander Remington w/Corey Casey [vs.] Sah’ta Thor Empty
PostSubject: Alexander Remington w/Corey Casey [vs.] Sah’ta Thor   Alexander Remington w/Corey Casey [vs.] Sah’ta Thor I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 10:15 pm

Speaking of the Uprising Champ, Sah'ta Thor renews his LONG standing rivalry with the self proclaimed "Emperor of IWF" Alexander Remington! With his best friend, manager, and Chairman of the IWF Board of Directors Corey Casey by his side, will Alexander Remington prevail? Or will Sah'ta Thor prevail?!
Back to top Go down
https://insurgencywrestling.forumotion.com/forum
Sah'ta Thor

Sah'ta Thor

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 6-0-3
Alignment: In Between

Alexander Remington w/Corey Casey [vs.] Sah’ta Thor Empty
PostSubject: A War Renewed   Alexander Remington w/Corey Casey [vs.] Sah’ta Thor I_icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 1:26 pm

~*~*~*~*~From the Vault~*~*~*~*~

What a night it had been, he had gotten the ball rolling on several projects and quite possibly sidelined David Caid. To be honest he knew full well that Storming Raven would jump at the chance to hold IWF again and the fact that he would get the shot in his match creation would only make things more interesting. In his mind there was no questioning the simple fact that at Isolation he would be facing Storming Raven in a Trail of Tears match. That was of course if he didn't run from the match. All in all Battlegrounds had amused the IWF Uprising Champion to no end and having seen who he would be facing next the amusement level was even higher. He had been waiting for another chance at the great Alexander Remington for a while, ever since the night he had lost the EHWF Hardcore Title and then vanished. In his mind Thor had never expected to actually get the chance to finish what he had started that night and in the end he knew that it was going to be an interesting battle.

"Ahh Remington, my old friend, it seems that we once again find ourselves in the ring against each other. I wonder do you remember what you did to me the last time we battled? Or the reason we met in your Three Tiers of Hell match? I am actually sure you don't considering how fast you got out of EHWF after I beat you for the EHWF Hardcore Title. Do you remember my daughter Astryd? Again I think you have done your best to forget that period of your life. Truth be told I don't particularly blame you for that. However, I have to admit that you are the same old sniveling sore loser you were back then. On Battlegrounds you bitched and moaned about how Gordon Fury cost you the match. You know what Alex grow the fuck up and accept the fact that you lost. Or do you enjoy living by a double standard? I remember how you won the EHWF Hardcore Title in the first place and how you went on to fuck up the EHWF Mayhem World Title match at WAR 201. No that isn't important is it? No what is that I have noticed something about you, and that is the simple fact that you are a whiny, management ass kissing bitch. Don't think I have forgotten how you issued a match challenge and then before I could accept it went to EHWF management and begged to have the match booked no matter what. I remember that quite well and let's face it I almost threw you off that top of your creation after you lost to me."

Finally, the image of a smirking Sah'ta Thor comes into view. Behind him you could what looked like a video archive room with shelves of various tapes and dvds. This was a room that Thor rarely entered but that contained each match of storied career as well as well those of every person who had ever been part of the Empire of Blood. In short this room contained thousands of hours of in ring data for anyone willing to learn the craft to study. In Thor's hand was a particular dvd case that had the date 10-28-2011 on it.

"Don't worry Remington I will jog your memory soon enough and you will remember just how badly I beat you. You seen in my hand is a copy of not only our match but also the promos going into the event. Of special note is the fact that I think it worth showing what I had to say about you the last time we fought. So I hope you are ready to take a trip down memory lane."

With that Thor walks through the room to a television cart and puts the DVD in the connected player. After a moment he smiles while making sure everything was ready to play. He steps back and takes a seat before pressing play for the video to start playing.

Quote :
"So many people fail to see the evil that is constantly around them. Or if they do notice it they turn a blind eye with the rationale that it isn't happening to them so it didn't matter. The question I have is if that condemns the world to damnation in this day and age? Or are there those who still see the good in people even when they have given up on themselves? I know all to well that there is a darkness that dwells inside of each and every person. I fight this darkness everyday and often find myself falling short. I have had some time to reflect on the whole war that Alexander Remington has chosen to wage against me and why he sees the need to escalate this thing into a personal war. You I have come to realize that both of us are the same type of people in that we both have the need to be in the spotlight. The irony is that while I had hoped we could work together to share the top with a show of comradely competition when the time came Alexander Remington has taken the stance that he is better than everyone around him and has no desire to be part of a group. Okay I can respect that mentality and when so far as to make sure that the Empire of Blood stayed out of the triple threat match for the Hardcore Title at War. I did this since I respected both of my opponents to want to win the title fairly. Well of course, I lost the match in a decision that while I dislike I could do nothing about. Yet, my little show of respect was cast back in my face with an insult. In fact, as I remember it Remington called my actions stupid. He even went so far as to challenge me to a self created match on October 28th, a match call the Three Tiers of Hell and then before I could accept the match on my terms due to my other wrestling obligations he went to Justin Taker to ensure that he got the match."

A momentary pause is heard as well as the clinking of an ice cube in a glass.

"So of course I had retaliated in the course of what I thought was a professional battle. I had the member of the Empire of Blood come out AFTER his draw finished Hardcore Title match against Scotty Paine. Of course we beat the living shit out of Remington and then walked away after what I pretty much thought would end the bitterness between us. Oh no I was wrong and while I shouldn't have been surprised by what happened next I am disgusted. I am disgusted because I know that I am capable of doing something similar. Remington thought that he could break me by getting my oldest daughter involved with things. He thought that he could use her to get to me and in the end all he has done is make me realize how troubled he really is. He wants to make a big deal of the look my daughter had on her face during Remington's beat down on me while she was handcuffed to the ring ropes. Sure the world saw her panic when she was revealed in that body bag but as a wrestler herself I have to hand it to her that she knew what to do to make the moment more intense. You see folks Remington wants to take the whole thing and turn into a sign that I am losing my edge and am about to have my career be ended in the Three Tiers of Hell Match. He turned a professional dispute personal and has the gall to claim that I am the one who turned it personal in the first place. Yet, I am not entire sure that I can hold the whole thing against him since I have can understand his fear and uncertainty. He hides it well but I have been there and can see through his tough guy persona to the lost displaced person underneath it all. I know that he will say I am grasping at straws here but I know from personal experience what one will do to combat the feelings of slipping away from oneself. The reality of the current situation is that Alexander Remington would rather take his unsettled emotions and internal conflict out on somebody else. I just happen to be the target he has chosen to exorcise his demons on."

Another pause occurs in which more ice clinking in a glass is heard. Thor was just getting started with his commentary and in the end he hoped it would shed some light on the situation.

"Now we have all heard how Remington has said that my career will be ended in the Three Tiers of Hell match. Now I have to pose the question of whether or not he really knows the true meaning of Hell. Does Alexander Remington really understand the true meaning of the word? I find myself doubting it very much because if understood what it meant to be in Hell he would realize that this upcoming Three Tiers of Hell match was merely a warm up exercise for me. You see I have been through hell several times in different manners over the years and I can tell you from experience that none of my trips have ever been fun. the only question I have to ask myself is which my my trips to Hell to I start with? I guess I should start with my first ordeal and move forward and in that manner I can give you a better understanding of what I have been through. As many of you happen to know I have only been a professional wrestler since February 2007. Before that I had two years of minor league training and skill developing which has to this day been the basis of my current in ring skill set. Yet, that implies that I wasn't always a wrestler which is exactly what I am trying to say. The thing was that I grew up as an orphan, now I won't bore you with the details of where I grew up but I will tell you that I ended up in Europe after I turned eighteen. While I would love to say that I had the time of my life I hate to say that I got stuck behind the Berlin Wall in the Soviet Union. The end results is that I ended up spending two years in a Soviet work camp. I was finally released after the camp was shut down. Now let my tell you the experience is not one that I would wish on anyone between the 18 hour work days and one meal a day one had to deal with guards who were not shy with punishing those they thought were slacking. I would call the entire experience hellish and by the end of it my back had been shredded from hundred of whip lashes. When I was released I was malnourished and was near death. I ended up in a German hospital for the next six months spending the second half of 1985 regaining my health."

Suddenly the sound of a phone ringing interrupts the train of Thor's thoughts. As the image of a Thor sitting behind a redwood desk comes into view with a phone one could see that there was a bottle of Imperial Brewery vodka and a glass with a pair of melting ice cubes. We see Thor reach over and push a button on the phone.

Thor pauses the tape there and fast forwards a bit before speaking again.

"Kinda paints you into a corner doesn't it Remi? The sort of corner that one has to fight out of to keep credibility. I find it amusing that for all your bluster and anger filled manipulations that I AM still in this business. You tried to end my career the last time we met in the ring Alexander and yet YOUR best then couldn't get the job done. I honestly hope that you have gotten past some of our inner demons since then because I want to beat you again when you are at your best. I know full well as does the rest of the IWF that you are coming back from a break which means that you are either fully rested and ready to go OR like your return seemed to indicate abit rusty and not at the top of your game. Either way Remi you and I face off again inside the ring. Yet, this time you and I are in MUCH different positions. You see I am the IWF Uprising Champion and you, my friend, are just the guy hanging off Corey Casey's left nut. You want to whine and cry about how you should be the IWF World Champion but let me tell you something I AM better than you. Though, let me share more of this video to make that concept sink in a bit more."

With that the video begins again having skipped something that didn't pertain to matter at hand.

Quote :
"Now where was I? Hmmm, I do believe I as telling of my time in Germany. While I was in the hospital I end up falling in Love with one of the nurses. She was a great Hispanic beauty who was in Germany as part of a foreign exchange college program. By the time I go out of the hospital at the start of 1986 we had been dating and she was three months pregnant. Now she had a year left of med school and we ended up getting married soon after I got out of school. Well I found out that she was also working in a dance club to make ends meet for her which was not a problem with since I knew she loved me deeply. At the age of twenty-one I had thought I had grabbed the dream life. What I didn't know was that she had a history of depression. Shortly after the birth of our twin son and daughter she sank into a debilitating depression that was made worse by the fact that I was working 14 hour days in a German auto plant to support my family. The only thing that seemed to help her was the rose garden that she kept in the back of our small house. I am not even sure how it happened but shortly after the birth of my kids I was contacted by a woman claiming to be my mother. It had turned out that she had been told I had been born stillborn and had only ran into me by accident as she was passing through Stuttgart. Now to say the least this through off me slightly off my game but I introduced her to my wife and kids and worked to mend the lost years. Sadly, my wife never liked my mother and after a few days my mother was off on her travels again. The damage of her coming into my life made my wife a bit hostile for a few days. This hostility was even more pronounced after I made the mistake of commenting on the attractiveness of another woman. You know how woman can be when they take an unintentional casual comment and turn it into a life shattering crime."

Thor lets out a sigh as he swirls the last bit of vodka in his glass before drinking it. He sets now empty glass back down on the desk as he picks up his tale once more.

"My wife Jessica, slowly started to pull away from me by the time the kids had turned one was barely speaking to me. At this time we moved to Spain where she from and that helped the situation for a while and it even seemed she was on the mental mend. I had the money to saved up to ensure that her rose garden was moved with us and that was a blessed decision on my part. Though I guess happiness was not mine to have at that time because a few months after we had settled in to life in Madrid one of Jessica's old boy friends moved back into town. I was working long hours and it only took six months for the beginning of the end to happen. I found out that Jessica was spending most of the time in her day with her old boyfriend and came home one day to find them having sex in my bed while my children slept down the hall. Talk about a pleasant surprise but in that one moment my heart shattered into a million pieces. I wonder if Alexander has ever felt the hell of having the Love of his life rip his heart out of his chest to crush it before his very eyes. Yet, I would have counted myself lucky if that was the end of it, no she ended up kicking me out and with the help of her friend divorced me and took all of my parental rights away from me. I was left with nothing but my job which I threw myself into without a thought of the world around me. For the next three years I didn't see my kids but I knew that my ex-wife had dated at least a dozen guys. I ended up moving back to the United States in 1991 and set myself up in a small time apartment."

With that he slowly stands up and walks around the areas behind the desk in the office of the Imperial Enterprises' Yokohama headquarters.

"I know some of you are wondering why any of this matters now. What does bringing any of this up now do for me going into this match. It is simple, I am reminding Remington of the type of man he will be getting in the ring with come Battlegrounds. Besides, this give me a chance to allow the rest of the locker room know what makes me tick and why I am the way I am. I know that I am going to be walking into a match where very few people expect me to walk out the winner. Yet, Remington and I have much in common and he needs to realize that I am not like the rest of the IWF roster who think he is God's gift to the universe. In fact, I know better than to see him as the "Emperor of IWF"because I KNOW what makes him tick. I know how to beat the Alexander Remington and I will do just that come Battlegrounds. In fact, my showing the IWF this will show them just sort of man I am and by extension what I will do to ensure my victory. Ask Ashe Corvin or David Caid sometime how it feels to be utter destroyed by me."

The smiling visage of Sah'ta Thor issues forth as he waves the remote like a baton. He was excited and knew the rest of the tale within this video. He knew it well and knew just how it would affect the IWF locker room and fan base once they knew the basics of his life. The Uprising Champion knew as well how it would affect him going into the match against Remington and that was a fire that he planned to tap into.

Quote :
"By the time I settled in to the my new job in the Midwest, my heart had started to mend. Feeling the need to connect with someone I started dating and I foolishly remarried. Now by then I was able to convince a judge to let me see my son and daughter and I found out that Jessica had been committed to a mental hospital. This gave me the care the twins and a short time into the marriage my second wife became pregnant. I won't bore you with the details but nine months later I was the father to another set of twins. I was loving life and all the wonders that I seemed to finally have. Another pregnancy and another kid followed a year later. Life was going better than it had in a long time. It was then that I meant an older man in a bar one night while I was out drinking with a couple of guys from work. After talking to the man I discovered that he had lost a son in the same hospital I had been born in. We talked things over and I quickly found out that not only had he known my mother but that he was my father. I introduced him to my wife and kids and things to seemed to be looking up. Yet, as always seems to be the case my dream like existence came to an abrupt end. I came home from work one night in early 1995 to discover that my wife had taken off taking our three children leaving behind divorce papers. My now eight-in-a-half year old son and daughter were visiting with an uncle at the time. For the second time in my life I had been vulnerable and left with a broken heart. A return to the hell that is the pain of shattered love. This sent me in a self destructive spiral and resulted in me giving up everything for the chance to wander Europe for a while. I left the twins with their one of their Uncles."

Thor turns around and comes to sit back down. Once he sits back down he lets out a pained sigh as he refills his vodka glass. He down the contents of the glass then pours another refill.

"Well I ended up wandering Europe for the next three years. Now one would think that after two failed marriages that I would have gotten the hint to avoid the institution. Well as you might have guessed it, I found another woman who took my fragmented heart and made into a working organ again. We got married and in less than a year I had sired another set of twins. Now I have to admit that by this time I hadn't seen any my children from my first two marriages in over three years. Well at this time my now eleven and half year old twins' uncle found me and told me that my son and daughter was back with their mother. I would like to think that by this time in my life I had become something of a rational sort. You couldn't be further from the truth because I got back in touch with my first wife in order to see about being involved with my kids' lives. Now I would be remiss if I didn't mention that fact that less than a year later my third marriage had come to an end. It also has to be mention that this time I was the one who walked away after being given a choice. I could either stay with my current wife and lose all chance of ever of being involved with the lives of my first set of children. Or I could walk away from my new life and possibly get back with my first wife. Of course I have to admit to a lapse of rationality in the moment since I was still deeply in Love with my first wife even after all the years since we had parted. So like a fool I ended my third marriage and for a while Jessica and I seemed to be mending the old fences. It even seemed like we were on the path to remarrying but after a year of mind games it soon became clear that I didn't stand a chance. Jessica was a mental mess and was often seen in compromising situations with other men. So I did the only thing I could to salvage my own sanity and I left at the beginning of 2000. It was the hardest thing I ever did when I left my now preteen children behind with my mentally disturbed ex-wife. It was a Hellish feeling that only someone who has had to walk away from someone they love can understand."

Thor stops the video and gets up for a minute to walk around. He was passed the bulk of the painful memories but knew what was coming. He knew that what remained would give the ultimate clue as to his in ring attitude and why he felt the need to destroy everything that got in his way. Yet, he also know the remaining footage would shape him up as being a survivor. He sits back down and then shakes his head slightly.

"I know that many people would consider my life to be unlikely and something close to a fairy tale. Yet, tell me if I was making this up would I have told of some much pain? No I didn't think so, yet at the same time I am left wondering if you know how to handle what you have learned about me. Do you pity me for my troubles or do you see strength that it took to survive them all? And I am left wondering if Alexander Remington, one of the IWF greats, understands even a portion of what I am trying tell him. In the end though it doesn't really matter does it? Because all that matters is that I WILL be the one standing with my hand raised in victory come Battlegrounds."

With that Thor restarts the video.

Quote :
"I am not even sure how I survived the next five years of my life but somehow I got enrolled in a university. I somehow even managed to graduate with a dual Master's in Psychology and Sociology. I even went back to get a Bachelor's in Business Administration. I don't know how I made it through those five years but one day I woke up and found myself living in a barely legal apartment complex with three degrees. Furthermore, looking around the place I discovered all the signs that I was a man who didn't give a shit about my life. In that moment of realization I discovered that I had managed to get involved with a really bad crowd that had their hands in underground fights. This discovery was made when I took stock of my appearance and saw the psychical signs of my combat. Well I tried to get out but ended up being forced into a fight. Well I guess I should tell you that I enjoyed the feeling of power that came from beating another human being to the point they couldn't move. That night I learned that I not only had the capacity for savagery unlike anything I had suspected but that I also loved to fight. I also learned that in the year I had been part of underground fight circuit that I had earned the reputation for being a monster and that reputation made people treat me with a respectful deference. In its own way this was my next hell because I was trapped by both the alluring magnetism of the the thrill gained from battle and the pressure of constantly being the center of attention. Both were addicting in a way that I had no way of understanding how to handle. I was an addict in the midst of my addiction and like everything else it all came crashing down when I was beaten by a new guy. The ending result was that spent time in the hospital and by the time I was fit to fight again the underground had closed as the aftermath of a police raid."

Thor takes a breath as he lets his words so far sink into the minds of those listening.

"Now once more I was lost and without purpose in my life. Another form of Hell that anyone who has ever been there can understand. I know Remington wants to say that he is going to put me through hell on Mayhem but does he even understand what that means? Let me continue with my understanding of Hell and what it means to live in it. Now in early 2005 I discovered a wrestling academy that I was able to use my prize money from the underground fight ring. It took some convincing for the school to take a forty year old man on as a student. You see I wasn't one of those young newcomers to the business and frankly I was fighting an uphill battle. However, at the end of the day my fighting spirit and competitive passion allowed me to get into the wrestling business. After two years of grueling training I was finally signed on to my first professional wrestling company. Now of course I was excited to play who I had chosen to be but it soon became apparent that I was just a stepping stone for the company to use to build up the emo golden boy. So I did what anyone with half a brain would do and went looking for employment in several other wrestling companies in addition my original home. Well long story short I soon gained a reputation at a hardcore wrestler in those early years. I even won a world championship in a company that changed venues right after I won it and ended up giving me the boot. I can live with that since it was pretty much a small time company anyway but I will tell you that I came up against quite a bit of opposition to my gimmick from multiple fronts including the managements I was working for. It kept getting worse and I begun to get frustrated with with the treatment and seeming disrespect. For a long time it was never said but then I was told by one management figure that unless I dropped my supernatural gimmick I would keep losing my title matches since they didn't think that the fans would get behind that type of champion. Now talk about a hard situation to be put in where I could either keep my creative integrity or do what management said and become a sell out to the powers that be. The ensuing weeks after that conversation were hellish for me as I debate how to please the management and keep my identity."

It was time for another glass of vodka to wet the tongue and oil the mental gears. Thor pours himself another glass and then drinks it while reflecting on sever things that he needed to go back and add to his tale.

"Do you begin to understand who I am yet? Or are you like most people to self absorbed to digest what you are hearing? It doesn't matter really since we all know that Alexander Remington has his own sob story that I am sure he has peddled out all of the IWF fans in order to get their sympathy. Yet, unlike him I don't give a shit if you feel sympathy for me after all of this or not. I have learned to fight uphill battles against people who no one thinks I can beat. I have learned how to beat the odds and trust me I am more than prepared to beat them again even if I have to know Corey Casey out to do it. But, I know that I have getting off point so will continue with my story."

Once again the remote is pressed to start things back up.

Quote :
"Now I feel the need and obligation to go back and explain a few things that happened early in my wrestling career. The first and ultimately the most important is that my eldest twins found me nearly seven and a half years after I walked out on them in order to protect my sanity. The reunion was bittersweet because I learned that my first ex-wife had suffered several breakdowns leaving the then teenagers to fend for themselves. It turned out that there was a family affinity for the combat arts because I found out that they twins were working for one of the wrestling companies that I was involved with. It was good having them back in my life even if they had been forced to suffer for my leaving. Well the next thing that happened was that we had a short reunion with their mother as she briefly passed through the wrestling world. It was something that never quite ended the way that I wanted it to but the whole thing reminded me that it had been five years since I had been in a relationship. About this time my father who I had been in touch with off and on finally cut me in on the family fortune. I guess he had decided that life had tempered me enough that I would just go out and blow it. Now I had also found out that one of the women who was that on the roster in one of companies I worked for was my twenty-nine year old half-sister. By this time I had founded the Empire of Blood in two companies and had the first run just dry up while second had turned out to be an excuse to be savage bastards. This savagery eventually lead to the co-founder of the second incarnation turning on me giving birth what became one of the most brutal feuds in Global Extreme Wrestling history. After the betrayal I revamped the Empire of Blood and made it about the outcasts and so called undesirables. I started using my money to pay for seed business to expand my ability to help the economically disadvantaged. Now back to my hellish interlude and how the management comment was one of the most dangerous things I ever heard. You know I was on the verge of leaving the business since I had gotten the attitude that I wasn't really wanted or welcomed as I was."

Another pause occurs while Thor gets up and walks around for a bit allowing his thoughts to focus for a bit before he turns to stand in front of the TV for a few seconds.

"By this point I am more than aware that you all know I am loaded as the head of a multi-billion dollar conglomerate. Yet, for all of that I have only had the rich lifestyle for about six years. I know many of you can't understand why I don't flaunt my wealth like many other rich folks would. The answer to that is simple, I don't need to flaunt it for all of you to know I am rich. I don't need to constantly be keeping up with the latest trends to show how wealthy I am. No what you have to understand is that I have lived a life where ninety percent of it I bare made ends meet. I learned how to live like I was broke and trust me I also learned how to ensure that I never became broke again. I have to wonder if the rich Alexander Remington knows anything about living poorly. I have to wonder if he has ever had to go to bed hungry with nothing left in the pantry and the next paycheck being three days away. In the end it doesn't matter because I have been there and I never want to go back to that."

With that Thor sits back down and allows the video to play to the finish.

Quote :
"Alexander Remington, is a man who says he knows and understands hell but I have see the darkness that resides in the human hear first hand. In the last couple of years I have probably slipped toward the negative side of the human condition more times than any sane person has a right to. I know as my success in the ring grows I have become increasingly overbearing and as many people would seem to think that I am undeserving of my self confidence and high opinion of my abilities. You have all heard about my impressive wrestling resume and have seen what I can do in the ring. With being said the man I am facing in this upcoming Three Tiers of Hell match is a man who feels threatened by what I represent."

Thor stands up once more and then starts to pace as he was finally getting to the point of his whole history lesson.

"I would even go as far as to say that Alexander Remington is afraid of becoming insignificant in this business. The honest truth is that he has you man who has yet to find his center in this life. I am going to take a stab in the dark here and say that deep inside Mr. Remington is all alone and scared of the implications. You see I know the look and the act that goes along with his recent actions. I guess I should take this one step further and point out the most obvious fact of all in that our EHWF Hardcore Champion is a man who had no chance in hell of ever getting the EHWF Title due to when he joined the company. Now Remington has publicly stated that to him the only championship that matters in the EHWF World Title. You see I remember our first encounter and I should have known then that we would end up in a match where one of us would try to kill each other. I should have known that Alexander Remington would turn me into a target. In a way I actually understand his need to take me one and try and take me out of the picture. I know that I am threat in the ring but more importantly I understand that he fears how similar we may just be. Alexander Remington is a man who has lost someone he Loved as the result of his former career. I feel his pain and understand the crushing despair that settles into the heart and soul. Oh how well I understand that pain and I will be brutally honest in the fact that when it finally comes down it Alexander Remington hates me for that fact. He is the one who started this little war and by his own words and action as turned it into a vendetta. The ultimate irony is that when I look at Remington I see a kindred spirit. I will let my career speak for itself to the endurance that I have in regards to extreme wrestling. What I will not leave unspoken is the fact that I know how thin the line is between the good and evil in a person's soul. You can't have one without the other but for me I have to admit that I don't think Alexander Remington has found the thing that can counter his darkness. Now I fully intend on defeating him in his own creation come Mayhem and that will either deflate his rage or further inflame it. At this point only time will tell the outcome and aftermath of our match."

After the video comes to an end Thor turns the television off and then stands back up to grab the DVD. He returns it to the case and then smiles while he walks back to where it belonged on the shelves. Once the case was returned to its spot Thor turns away from the shelf and then smiles at the unseen camera.

"I know full well the aftermath of our match Remington and not even Corey Casey can stop it. I will beat you during our match and then will walk out of the arena the same way I came in. As the IWF Uprising Champion and you will leave the same way you came in, a sore loser. I know that you will be filing away every excuse you can make for why I will beat you and I wish you the best of luck on that. However, I am left wondering how focused you will really be now that you have turned your attention on making an example out of Gordon Fury. Remington you should know first hand how I am inside the squared circle and how a little distraction can cost you everything. I know your secret Alexander and that is the simple fact that you know your time is running out. You can feel it in your bones, can't you? I can promise that after our encounter at Battlegrounds you will be feeling them even more. Do yourself a favor Remi and keep your mind on me or else you will feel what it is like to tap out to me. Last time I met I almost ended your life by throwing you off a thirty foot cage. This time if I get the chance I will end your career by breaking your neck. Either way know this Remington I will get the victory over you no matter what happens in that ring this week. I hope you are ready to live with the fact that I really am better than you."

With that Thor turns and leaves the archive room having said everything that needed to be said going into his match.
Back to top Go down

Alexander Remington w/Corey Casey [vs.] Sah’ta Thor
Page 1 of 1