Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Battle Grounds 77: Return of the Great Black Shark

Go down 
AuthorMessage
BMac

BMac

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 24-7-2
Alignment: Face

Battle Grounds 77: Return of the Great Black Shark Empty
PostSubject: Battle Grounds 77: Return of the Great Black Shark   Battle Grounds 77: Return of the Great Black Shark I_icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 2:20 pm

Battle Grounds 77: Return of the Great Black Shark NEWBGBanner
LIVE from the Amway Center in Orlando, Florida

Battle Grounds 77: Return of the Great Black Shark Amway-center600-3

Matt - Ladies and gentlemen welcome to Battlegrounds! Matt Biggars, Johnny Electric…calling the action tonight!

Johnny - YES YES Matt, tonight we’ve got a helluva show in store.

Matt - That’s right Johnny not only do we have an incredible lineup of matched ready to go…BUT…let’s talk about it shall we?

Johnny - THE RETURN…that’s right THE RETURN TONIGHT OF JAMES SHARK! The rumors are true and James Shark I’m being told is here tonight in the building.

Matt - As soon as we get somebody back there to get a word from James we’ll have to wait to find out why he’s chosen to return to IWF and for what reasons in particular swayed him to come back.

Johnny - But let’s not forget tonight Gordon Fury will put his High Impact Championship on the line against Flex Johnson!

Matt - That’s right Johnny that match will be INCREDIBLE I have no doubts.

The lights go out, the first chords of Hit the Lights by Metallica begins to play. Then the stage fills with blue, sparks shower down from the titan tron, and out comes Ethan, walking through those sparks, in a hoodie vest, long wrestling gear, black elbow pads, and gloves. Ethan stops at the entrance way and peeks from under his hoodie and then walks at a comfortable pace with the hood covering his face, smirking most of the time, depending on his opponent. He rolls into the ring, he stands in the middle of the ring and right as the singer of his theme song screams "Hit the Lights", Ethan throws back the hood and exposes his face and holds his arms out at his sides. Once that's done, he goes to the corner and props his self up on the corner turnbuckle awaiting his opponent.

[b]Matt - Alex Dillinger coming out here and starting the show off right!

Johnny - The crowd is buzzing and we just barely got started.

Matt - Ethan Cage didn’t waste anytime coming out here tonight. He’s hearing it from the crowd here too.

Johnny - The fans booing loudly and all Ethan does is smile. He doesn’t let it affect him.

As the boos begin to die down Ethan stands in the middle of the ring holding a microphone with a smile on his face looking around the crowd.

Ethan Cage
Before I get started tonight let me first start out by showing each and every one of you this…

The video starts rolling. Gordon Fury cranks on the hold, but Jaci Sovereign refuses to tap out. She tries to crawl towards the ropes, but Gordon Fury holds her in the middle of the ring. Jaci Sovereign desperately tries to escape the hold but Gordon Fury makes sure that she has no chance. Alex Dillinger storms into the ring, but Ethan Cage runs and tackles him to the ground, preventing him from breaking up the submission hold.

Johnny – Well it won’t be from that, Ethan prevents Alex from helping Jaci at all

Jaci Sovereign still refuses to tap, and Gordon Fury cranks on the hold one last time. Jaci Sovereign’s shoulder suddenly pops.

Brandon – Holy shit, was that her shoulder that popped?

Johnny – I think it was. That sounded bad

Brandon – She could be seriously hurt here, refusing to tap but a clear dislocated shoulder it looks like

Gordon Fury releases the hold and looks down at Jaci Sovereign, who is holding her shoulder and crying out in pain. Gordon Fury looks at the referee, who motions for him to continue. The video slowly fades to black as Ethan Cage is seen in the ring cracking up hysterically. He’s grabbing his stomach and keeling over from laughter. As Ethan’s face turns bright red he gathers himself with deep breaths. Removing his sunglasses he wipes his tears away.

“YOU’RE AN ASSHOLE!”
CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP
“YOU’RE AN ASSHOLE!”
CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP
“YOU’RE AN ASSHOLE!”
CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP

The crowd continues chanting as Ethan slaps his knee letting out a loud WOOOO. While he brings the microphone to his lips the crowd dies down a bit.

Ethan Cage
You know I told her…I tried to tell her and she just WOULDN’T listen now WOULD she? Jaci this is a MAN’S world honey. You can’t walk your pretty little behind down to the ring and think you can compete with MEN and not get hurt. Gordon Fury just…POPED…that sucker right out and you cried…and cried…and cried…I nearly pissed myself. Probably why we lost. Then again Gordon Fury couldn’t get his head out of his ass.

CROWD BOOS

Ethan Cage
Now I didn’t just come out here to tell Jaci I told her so and to tell Gordon how shitty of a performer he is…NO. I need to vent…I need to vent about this clown Alex Dillinger who seems to keep running his mouth whether it be on twitter or in the back or coming out here last week in front of all you moron fans.

CROWD BOOS

Ethan Cage
SHUT UP! I’M THE GOD DAMN CHAMPION! SHOW ME SOME RESPECT!

“SHUT THE FUCK UP!”
CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP
“SHUT THE FUCK UP!”
CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP
“SHUT THE FUCK UP!”
CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP
“SHUT THE FUCK UP!”
CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP

Ethan Cage
Alex Dillinger may wanna come out and say I’m not the champion but this belt right here…ya this belt says otherwise!

With his lip turned up Ethan raises the IWF Championship belt above his head and hears it from the crowd. Nodding his head to the boos Ethan places the belt back over his shoulder adjusting his collar.

Ethan Cage
Who in their right mind wouldn’t want this belt? I got it handed to me and I’d take it every single DAMN time. Now at Isolation he’ll see why Jessica gave the title to ME and not to HIM. I’ve held this belt and he’s never even smelt the thing. The guy has done NOTHING in this business…NOTHING. I’m tired of these guys coming into IWF thinking they can just demand the spotlight. I earned this belt. I earned the right to stand here. I earned the right to call myself IWF Champion. Dillinger won’t stand in the way of that. All eyes are on Ethan Cage and NOTHING WILL CHANGE THAT!

The tron flashes on to a murdered out Escalade limousine that drives down into the parking structure of the Amway Center. Ethan stares hard at the video as everyone in the crowd looks on. The limo comes to a halt in the underground parking structure as the automatic gate shuts behind.

Matt - Who the hell?

Johnny - Your guess is as good as mine here Matt.

Hoping out of the driver’s side a man in a suit walks over and opens the door to the limousine. Stepping out is a gorgeous blonde in a short skirt and extra tight top. Practically leaking out the woman draws attention easily as Ethan Cage licks his chops.

Ethan Cage
Somebody get the CHAMP a present? Shake em baby, daddy likes!

The woman adjusts her top and out steps with his ever charming self Alex Dillinger. Looking as dapper as ever with a dark brown suit jacket, white dress shirt and mocha colored slim tie Dillinger straightens the tie out. Ethan Cage stomps his feet and throws up his arms throwing a fit. As the camera pans up from Dillinger’s dark brown skinny slacks to his pearly whites gleaming as he cracked a grin.

Matt - ALEX DILLINGER he’s here tonight!

Johnny - With a HOT piece of ass if I do say so.

When Dillinger lowers his Wayfarer shades he throws the camera a wink and gives them a little wave as he puts his arm around the woman. Mouthing the words “Hey Ethan” Dillinger and his lady friend disappear into the arena. With the sighting of Dillinger the crowd rips into Ethan.

“Axle’s gonna kill you!”
“Axle’s gonna kill you!”
“Axle’s gonna kill you!”
“Axle’s gonna kill you!”

Ethan Cage
That’s it I’ve HAD it with this guy! Real FUCKING CUTE! Coming on camera ruining my promo trying to run me down in your little passive aggressive way. That’s fine. Keep playing little games Alex. Keep trying to get into my head. The methodical mastermind right? Well you’ve fucked with the wrong kid. Try and get in my head…we’ll see what that does for you. I’m done…everyone keep those eyes open. Tonight isn’t about words. No tonight…just like Isolation…it’s all about action.

With that Cage drops his microphone lifting his arms up in the air as the crowd throws him as much heat as possible. Just basking in the boos Ethan closes his eyes smirking.

Matt - What’s this supposed to mean? All about action tonight what does Ethan Cage have in store?

Johnny - Maybe he’ll up the ante for the match?

Matt - We’ll find out I’m sure.

Climbing out of the ring Ethan walks by a fan with a DIAMOND logo sign. He snatches it and rips it up throwing it into the air drawing more heat before finally heading to the back. Heather Thompson climbs into the ring, with a microphone in hand.

Heather Thompson – Ladies and gentlemen, this match is the opening match of the night, and is scheduled for one fall!

Matt – I think we’re in for a treat!

Johnny – Two debuts in one night? Oh how exciting!

“Escape from New York” plays throughout the PA system.  Roland Drax comes out through the curtains to a medium reaction.  He raises his arm in the air as he walks down the ramp.  He slaps hands with the fans as he is walking down the ramp.  He walks up the stairs, entering the ring.  He raises his arm in the air while he just waits for his opponent.

Heather Thompson – From Santa Carla, California…  weighing in at 220 pounds…  ROLAND DRAXXXXXX!

Matt – Now there’s a guy who’s star will be bright here in IWF!

Johnny – Yeah but this other guy potentially has star power as well.

Leisure walk to the ring as "Animal I have become" plays while he shakes out his body in a show of intimidation and confidence. Once at the ring he walks up the steps and fixes his opponent with a predatory stare before climbing through the middle ropes. As soon as he gets in the ring he makes and Atlas style pose while a set of red and white pyros cross the ring. Before the smoke fades Imanov moves to his corner cracking his neck while waiting for the bell to ring.

Heather Thompson – And his opponent… From Istra, Russsia…  Weighing in at 249 pounds…  IMANOV CHOVSCEHHHHHHHH!

Matt – Look at that man’s stature…

Johnny – I know a star when I see one!

Battle Grounds 77: Return of the Great Black Shark Match
Double Debut
Roland Drax [vs] Imanov Chovsceh

[Ding Ding Ding!]

As soon as the bell rings Imanov goes for the attack, sending his knee repeatedly to Roland’s gut.  He then irish whips Roland, hitting a belly to back suplex with impact.  Imanov picks up Roland as he kicks him in the gut, hammering him away on his back.  Roland goes right behind him as he hits the Santa Carla ’87 Suplex with impact.  Roland runs over as he just begins to stomp over Imanov like a man obsessed.  Roland signals that the end is near as he picks up Imanov.  He grabs Imanov and he hits Snake Plissken’s Revenge with devastating force.

Matt – What impact made by that move created by Roland Drax!

Johnny – Well, that had some impact on it!

Matt – Here comes the cover.

Roland drops down and hooks Imanov's legs

-1-

-2-

-3-

Heather Thompson – Here’s your winner… ROLAND DRAAAXXXXXXX!

Matt- Wait, someone is hopping over the barricade!

A man unknown to the world enters the ring while Roland celebrates his victory.  The man is known as Justin Harmony as he sees his prey, looking at him with hunger.    Justin clotheslines him from behind while he’s celebrating.  He shoves him into the turnbuckle, kicking him repeatedly in the face.  He backs up as he then hits a facewash right into the corner of the turnbuckle.  Justin picks up Roland’s limp but as he hits Chosen-Plex I with impact and force.

Matt – I just got word that this is the newest addition to Insurgency Wrestling Federation…  His name is Justin Harmony.

Johnny – I like his aggressiveness and his style over all!

Matt – I got word that he’ll make his first televised match with the company next week!

Johnny – Look, he’s picking Roland up again, this is priceless!

Justin picks up Roland’s limp body again backing up away from him as he then kicks Roland in the gut, hitting Devastation with brute force and impact.  He looked at the crowd as a roaring amount of boos soared throughout the arena.  He raises his arm in the air as he simply yells two words… “GREATNESS PERSONIFIED!”  As he walks out of the ring, appearing to be done with the work he had accomplished.

Johnny - Now that's how you debut

Matt - I can't wait to see what this guy can do when he's in a real match!

The camera pans to the back where David Lester is standing beside Alex Dillinger and his eye candy wrapped around his arm. With a genuine smile on his face Dillinger removes his sunglasses placing them neatly into his jacket pocket.

David Lester
I’m here with the number one contender for the IWF Championship Alex Dillinger and…

Alex Dillinger
Please wait…allow me to introduce you ALL to a true beauty. My girlfriend and soon to be IWF superstar…Libby Marcil.

David Lester
Welcome to IWF Libby.

Libby Marcil
Thank you David. I’ve been training with Alex and things have been going great. I’m almost ready to start hitting the ring.

Alex Dillinger
She’s almost there and she’s picked up extremely fast. She’s a natural David…a natural. We only train the best prospects at the HFF Gym in Hollywood. Besides we all know that Alex Dillinger only dates…well he only dates the best.

Dillinger winks at Libby as she slightly blushes. David Lester nods his head as Skyla Vaughn comes walking down the hall and smashes into Libby. Skyla throws her arms up in the air staring down Libby.

Skyla Vaughn
Watch the fuck out BITCH!

Slowly rubbing his hands together Alex can’t help but crack a grin. Libby looks at Skyla and wants to jump but looks to Alex. Skyla turns to leave but just as she starts to walk away Alex nods to Libby. Libby rushes Skyla grabbing her by the hair and throwing her into a table creating a huge crash.

Matt - OH MY GOD! CAT FIGHT!!!!

Johnny - MEEEEEE…..OWWWWW!!!!

The women continue rolling around with Skyla getting pounded by Libby. With rights and lefts Libby rains down on Skyla’s face who attempts to cover up failing to avoid the strikes.

Matt - Skyla is getting PUMLED HERE!

As Libby sends a vicious right hand down she splatters Skyla’s nose busting it on impact. Skyla covers her nose as her eyes instantly tear up and she shrieks loudly. Dillinger claps his hands and nods in approval as Ethan Cage comes storming in grabbing Dillinger from behind tossing him into the concrete wall.

Johnny - Holy hell it’s Ethan Cage!

Matt - Guess we know what he meant by tonight being about action!

Ethan stomps away at the fallen Dillinger. Removing the belt from his jeans Ethan begins to wail into Dillinger. Trying to get to his feet Dillinger stumbles down the hall. Libby attempts to come to his aid but Dillinger shoos her away with his hand. With his jacket falling off Ethan tries to grab his collar to bring Alex down all to no avail. Turning back towards Ethan Dillinger kicks him in the gut and removes his own dress shirt and tie.

Alex Dillinger
From behind huh? You’re a bitch…

Dillinger still not fully on his feet swings and misses Ethan who counters grabbing a hold of Dillinger’s head dropping him to the tiled floor with a sick DDT.

Matt - THAT SOUND!

Johnny - SICKENING!

Ethan smiles staring at Libby who backs away slowly in horror. Cage looks down at Dillinger who somehow is trying to get to his feet. With a strong kick to the ribs Dillinger rolls over as Cage picks up a steel chair and smacks it against the previously injured ankle of Dillinger.

Matt - He’s going for the ankle!

Johnny - Ethan is trying to make sure Alex doesn’t even make it to Isolation!

Time after time Ethan smashes Alex’s ankle repeatedly. Withering in pain Alex grasps onto his ankle. Members of the staff rush into the hall way while Ethan presses his boot against the throat of Dillinger choking him.

Matt - Jesus he’s taking this too far!

Johnny - Someone pull him off him!

Brandon Macdonald, Ace Static, Alexander Remington, Jack Savage and a few others rush Ethan. Dillinger’s eyes begin to roll back as he passes out cold. Ethan backs away from the numbers with a vicious look on his face breathing extremely hard all the way. Holding onto the now deformed chair Ethan smashes it into the ground screaming loudly.

Ethan Cage
AHHHH!!!! I FUCKING TOLD YOU!

Ripping his shirt off and throwing it towards the passed out Dillinger Ethan pounds his chest repeatedly mocking Alex’s signature.

Ethan Cage
YOU WANNA FUCK WITH ME ALEX!? IS THIS WHAT YOU WANTED!? TO WAKE UP THE BEAST!?

Brandon Macdonald walks over putting his hands on Ethan backing him away from the situation trying to calm things down.

Ethan Cage
SEE YOU AT ISOLATION BITCH! Hope the ankle holds up! Get the fuck off me.

Pushing away Brandon’s hands Ethan points at Dillinger one more time, passing by Libby he winks at her and shoves the exit door open to the parking lot. As Ethan disappears the EMTs continue checking on Dillinger and bringing him too. The show slowly fades out to commercial
[/b]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Battle Grounds 77: Return of the Great Black Shark   Battle Grounds 77: Return of the Great Black Shark I_icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 9:52 pm

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Battle Grounds 77: Return of the Great Black Shark Cagevsscorpion
"Remember me when I used to compete for IWF? Well now I'm back to fighting demon ninjas!"
-----------------------------------------------------------------

We return back to Heather for the next match.

Heather Thompson - The following contest is set for one fall.

The arena fades to almost complete darkness as lightning flashes on the video wall. Thunderclaps are heard as David Draiman's "FORSAKEN" begins to play throughout the arena. Lightning continues to flash on the video wall as a cemetery is panned through. Movement is seen near the entrance as Red Dragon pushes the curtain aside with the end of his ever present Femur and steps into the arena. Scanning the crowd he grins and begins a slow walk towards the ring. Once at ringside he slides under the bottom rope and rolls up to his feet resting the Femur on his shoulder

Heather Thompson - Introducing first from parts unknown weighing 228 pounds the Red Dragon!

Johnny - So we see the return of Red Dragon who we haven't seen compete in an IWF ring in god knows how long.

Matt - Well the few times we've seen him he hasen't really done much which is kinda sad because he looks like he has potential.

Johnny - He'll have his work cut out for him as he takes on one of our new heavy hitters here tonight.

"Don't Stop Believing" by Journey plays throughout the arena. Becky Valiant comes out first leading the crowd in singing this rock and roll classic.

Werner Wehrmact comes out through the curtains with a serious expression on his face as he slowly walks to the ring. When he gets about halfway down, his right arm starts to rise an then flexes. Werner looks at it in surprise and he turns back to the ring where he yells out, "The arm hungers!"

He finishes walking to the, and rolls in underneath the ropes. He gets back up, and his slam arm once again begins to flex. He pushes it back down as he makes his way to his corner.

Heather Thompson - And also from parts unknown weighing at 268 pounds Werner Wehrmact.

Johnny - This guy showed up a great display of power when he took on two men and pretty much threw them around like they were small children.

Mat - He's got power and he ain't afraid to use it. Red Dragon best brace himself.

Ref checks on both men then calls for the bell.

Werner Wehrmact [vs.] Red Dragon

[Ding Ding Ding!]

Dragon charges in but Werner just explodes out of the corner and turns Dragon inside out with the short arm clothesline. As Dragon is stirring shaking off the cobwebs Werner is on him and picks him, throwing him hard into the turnbuckle. The impact causes Dragon to recoil towards Werner who knocks him straight down with a massive haymaker.

Johnny - Geez I don't think Red Dragon managed to get out of the starting gate.

Mat - Werner is just chewing this guy up and spitting him back out only to chew him up some more.

Werner then picks Dragon back up and slams him straight down, he picks him back up and slams him down once more then for the third time he picks him back up only this time he throws him over his shoulder and takes a short run before slamming Dragon straight down with the powerslam!

Johnny - Demon Spanker!

Mat - Dragon's spine might be snapped in two!

Werner rolls into the cover and the ref counts it.

-1-

-2-

-3-

[Ding Ding Ding!]

Heather Thompson - Here's your winner Werner Wehrmact!

Matt - Dragon didn't even get so much as one move in I mean it was Werner from start to finish.

Johnny - Have to wonder if the hiatus might have some effect on Dragon's performance tonight.

Mat - Either that or Werner is just that damn good. Either way cudos go to Werner for a job well done.

Werner leaves the ring raising his hand to the crowd as they cheer him, we then cut to backstage in the IWF Hallways, as the camera begins to pan around the halls it stops and focuses on James Shark as he is seen from a far walking towards the camera. The fans in the arena begin to cheer loudly to the sight of James Shark, It seemed as though he had just arrived to the arena. James was wearing a cap that was covered with his black hoodie along with long black ball shorts.

He ignored the camera as he walked past it but the camera man began to follow him as an interviewer ran over towards him.

Interviewer:
James, James Shark! A moment of your time please!

James shook his head “no” as he just leaned into the microphone looking at the interviewer.

James Shark:
Parker Wayde is Shark Bait, that’s all there is to fucking say.

He was just about to give the microphone back as he stepped forward but he quickly changed his mind and stepped backward, still holding onto the microphone.

James Shark:
I said in my promo that the IWF wasn’t my home anymore, now it’s Parker’s home, he hit my accomplishments with a home run, did it quicker than me because I had softened up the competition for him after leaving, and now? I’m just going to prove it by knocking him THE FUCK OUT dog.

Interviewer:
B-but James! Parker’s on a losing streak, do you think that takes away from a win agai-

James Shark:
I don’t want to hear all that. Dude was the only guy who stepped up to the plate, I don’t give a fuck if he’s on a losing streak, he better bring his best tonight, either way, that losing streak continues tonight.

Now it seemed as though James was done, he handed the interviewer the microphone and began to walk away.

Interviewer:
But James! Where are you going? Your locker room’s the other way..

James Shark:
Off to see Rick Christian

James walked over to the direction where the General Manager’s office was located, not having a clue that Rick Christian was no longer the GM. The interviewer behind him tried to warn him, but James wasn’t even listening to him, as he got to the door, he didn’t even knock or read the nameplate, he just welcomed himself in, opening the door and shutting it behind him.

Jessica Matthews:
Shark!?

James Shark:
Who the fuck?

Jessica Matthews:
Well I gotta say this is a pleasant surprise…. Welcome back.

Jessica gave Shark a warm smile as she got up from her chair. She was seated behind her desk, but now she was standing behind it, with her hand out, offering Shark a handshake who was still standing by the door. James just looked at her with a confused look on his face.

James Shark:
I repeat…. Who the fuck?

Jessica Matthews:
James you know who I am, cut it out.

Jessica rolled her eyes and sat back down, still facing Shark.

Jessica Matthews:
Is there anything I can do for you? You’re here early, I was told that when you used to work for us you would only show up right before your match, sometimes even late.

James continued to just stare at her.

Jessica Matthews:
Listen, I really don’t have time for these games, I know you know who I am because we’ve interacted on Twitter before.

James slowly titled his head to the side still in confusion.

James Shark:
Familiar ass looking white girl yo, I’m tryna remember who the fuck you are but-

Jessica Matthews:
You’re going to have to treat me with a lot more respect then you used to do on that social network Shark, you work for me now, I’m your general manager.

James Shark:
Is this some kind of a sick joke? Where them cameras at?

James began to look around him, on the walls, up at the ceiling, looking for some cameras.

James Shark:
I bet there’s a camera under ya skirt, lemme look…

James came forward but Jessica pointed right at him.

Jessica Matthews:
You stay right where you are!

He did as he was told but as he turned around he saw one hanging right above the door.

James Shark:
AHA! You got a nigga on candid camera

Jessica Matthews:
Those are there for security reasons, ugh, Chuck warned me about you. You really are annoying.

James slowly turned around to face Jessica again.

James Shark:
Chuck? Wait a minute….. Yooooo

James jogged over to Jessica, slamming both of his hands on her desk, leaning in close towards her, looking right into her eyes.

James Shark:
That’s why you look familiar! You look just like Chuck!! Yooo Chuck in a fucking wig tho!!

Jessica Matthews:
We are related you dumbass, it’s me, his sister, Jessica

James quickly threw his quick right hand towards her face, missing her by just a little as she moved out of the way.

Jessica Matthews:
DID YOU JUST SWING AT ME?

James Shark:
Nah I’m tryna remove that wig off ya head, you look like a fucking faggot dressed up like a girl dog.

Jessica Matthews:
Are you trolling me or are you seriously this stupid? Seriously, honest question.

Again James tried reaching for her hair, this time Jessica pushed him back and slapped him right across the face.

Jessica Matthews:
SECURITY!, SECURITY!

She reached under her desk and began to hit a button several times.

James Shark:
Yo you slap my face so it’s only fair if I smack ya ass Chuck, come on, just like old times in the locker rooms, except this time we ain’t using them towels to do it.

Jessica Matthews:
Dude… what the hell is wrong with you?

James Shark:
Come on, it’s not gay…

James tried to climb over his desk but just as he did that the security were already in the room. Two large security guards came in and grabbed Shark from behind, pulling him out of Jessica’s office.

James Shark:
Oh shit, yall got some new typa security guards up in this bitch, say word, what happened to the scrawny ones??

As the security guards threw James Shark out of the room, one of them came in and looked over at Jessica.

Security Guard:
Do you want us to keep an eye on him ma’am?

Jessica Matthews:
YES, yes please, you guys do that. Make sure he doesn’t do anything stupid.

The security guard nodded his head and walked out of Jessica’s office, shutting the door and leaving her at peace.

Jessica Matthews:
Ugh… Welcome home James Shark

She mumbled to herself as the camera fades away and we take a break.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

We return back to the ring with both athletes already on opposite corners, Heather stands in the center with mic in hand.

Heather Thompson - The next contest is set for one fall introducing first to my left from Colorado Springs, CO weighing at 218 pounds Brad Franklin!

Brad raises his hand to the crowd who show little reaction.

Johnny - This crowd is dead.

Matt - Well lately we've been getting nothing but one sided matches, I'm sure they aren't expecting anything less from this one.

Heather Thompson - And to my right weighing at 235 the Masochist Messiah!

Messiah jumps up and down as the crowd jeers him some, getting a somewhat better reaction.

Matt - Messiash has been a pretty dominant athlete in the lower card, racking up wins agains't other new athletes.

Johnny - I'm sure he's going to add another rookie into his growing list of victems that fell to the Messiah.

Heather leaves the ring and the offical checks on both men before he calls the bell.

Brad Franklin [vs.] MMessiah

[Ding Ding Ding!]

Both men meet in the center of the ring and Messiah strikes hard with a boot to the gut that doubles Brad over, Messiah takes advantage and picks Brad up and then drives him straight down with the Ego Driven!

Johnny - Ego Driven already!?

Matt - Man this is so depressing.

Messiah rolls Brad over and pins him taker style.

-1-

-2-

-3-

[Ding Ding Ding!]

Heather Thompson - Here's your winner, Masochist Messiah!

Johnny - Well the one sided beatdowns continue to roll on, seems at this rate the more exciting matches will show up in no time at all.

Matt - You say that like it's a bad thing Johnny, personally I would rather have these beat downs done and over with so that we can see the more awesome matches. Otherwise I'm gonna be bored to death and not even weed can mellow me out.

Messiah jumps around in victory while the crowd roars their continued dissappointment. We then cut to Parker backstage as he paces around back and forth.

Parker
Parker here to tell you people that Parker is going to make a huge impact in tonight's main event match agains't James Shark. It won't just be some black on black crime here, I'm going to out there and show this two bit has-been that no one gives a fuck about him and that he's better off in some other federation that's as shitty and overrated as he is!

Just then some clapping sounds can be heard and Parker turns and the camera follows to show Steel Angel dressed for battle with his trademark warrior tunic and pants. His smug smile is shown as he glances at Parker who glares at him intently.

Steel Angel
Bravo bravo Parker you never cease to amaze me with just how bad you suck at doing a promo.

He stops just a few feet from Parker who sneers at him.

Parker
The hell you doing here? This place is off limits to losers who can't even carry their own weight in a company.

Steel Angel
You're one to talk Parker, least I've been winning matches lately. You haven't won a single match since........well........ever.

He then folds his arms and leans to one side.

Steel Angel
But if you must know why I'm here I want to let you know that I'm personally looking forward to seeing this match between you and Shark in fact you can even go so far as to say that I'll be watching this match very closly.

Parker
Oh really? Why is that?

Steel Angel
I have not forgotten what you did to me back at Homecoming, last week I got a small measure of revenge and tonight I hope Shark does save some of you after he's done because at Isolation I tend to finish what you started and gain the revenge that I didn't get from our last encounter.

Now Parker gets in Steel's face breathing through his nostrils like a bull ready to charge into his prey.

Parker
And what makes you think you can best Parker?

Steel just smiles once more and pokes Parker on his chest.

Steel Angel
Because last year's Isolation I defeated James Shark for the Heavyweight title and defended it against him when he failed to show up because he was butt hurt from that crushing defeat that he received. This year I tend to up the ante by walking away with another huge victory over another former Heavyweight champion. Won't be for any title but no matter, just having your name on my people I've defeated list will do just nicely. I'll be seeing you in that ring...........pal.

He walks away leaving Parker who is red like a tomato, the camera centers on him then fades to black as we take a small break.

------------------------------------------------------
Battle Grounds 77: Return of the Great Black Shark Floyd_mayweather_jr__by_joeymasong-d5b4nbx
Shark's video game character.
------------------------------------------------------

We return with Heather Thompson for the next bout.

Heather Thompson - Following match is set for one fall!

“I’m a mess
That's the best way to describe it
Having no time to myself is the only way I can fight it
When I'm alone it's like I'm staring into a mirror
Don't know the person inside it and that's never been any clearer.”

Alex exploded out from behind the curtain arms swung out wide to his sides, a cocky grin spread across his face. His head bobbing slightly with a slight bounce as he takes a few slow dramatic steps forward, his arms slowly lowering to himself, the grin slowly fading into a smug look upon his face. Placing his hands on his hips he stood at the top of the ramp, and gazed over the popping crowd, the boos and remarks towards him causing a cocky anger to blaze across his eyes.

“I miss your family and I miss all our friends
If you had it to do over would you do it over again,
Cause I would, this meant something more to me
There's a hole in my heart where you used to be
I still wish you the best of luck, baby
And don't go thinking this was a waste of time
I couldn't forget you if I tried”

Raven would jog into the face of the crowd on the left side of the ramp, snarling and growling into the faces of the crowd, slapping hands down and back, and allowing saliva to spew from his mouth, spittle flying from his mouth as nods his head up and down roughly, bouncing as he goes down the length of the left side of the aisle, running over to right side and doing the same, before collapsing down onto his knees in the middle of the ramp, stretching his arms to the roof.

“You killed what was left of the good in me
I'm tired so let me be broken
Look down at the mess that's in front of me
No other words need be spoken
And I've got nobody else to blame though I tried
Kept all of our past mistakes held inside
I’ll live with regret for my whole life”

Alex clutched at his chest and flicked his head back. He then moved to place his hands on his head, rubbing the back of skull over and over, breathing out heavily, his chest raising and dropping with each heavy exaggerated breath. As soon as the word ‘no’ escapes the speakers he thrusts himself onto his feet and sprints at the ring, sliding under the bottom rope and into the ring, rolling up onto his feet, swinging his arms out to the side. The cocky, angry grin spreads across his lips.

“I confess that I brought this all on myself
Condemned to suffer alone, like there's nobody else
When you're gone, it's like a whole part of me’s missing
So I'll keep living the lie and just hope that you're listening
I tried to make us a life here
But our foundation was built on sand
No time to run until the damage was done
And I’ve never had the upper hand”

Raven would leap up onto the top right turnbuckle and looking over the crowd, grinning brightly shaking his head a little. Falling off the turnbuckle he bounced on his feet a few times as the music begins to fade away.

Heather Thompson - First from Salem, Oregon weighing 189.9 pounds Alexander Raven!

Matt - This guy is one sick bastard.

Johnny - Yeah well the man he's about to face I think is even sicker.

The sound of static can be heard and then it cuts to

Am I going insane?
My blood is boiling inside my veins
An evil felling attacks
My body's shaking there's no turning to black
As you eyes start to blister
There's just nope for our final embrace

Howard Harvard steeps out on stage wearing a suit turns around points to the curtain as Jack Savage and Kelly Savage emerge from behind it. As Jack droops down to one knee the Kelly stands to his right side and runs her hands up down Jack's body.

So here we are...
I'm in your head..
I'm in your heart!

Noah Philips steeps out on the stage wearing a suit and holding a silver Halliburton briefcase and stands behind Jack and Kelly.

You were told to run away
Soak the place, and light the flame
Pay the price for your betrayal
You betrayal, your betrayal!

Jack Savage stands up and Howard Harvard slowly leads the group to the ring.

I was told to stay away
Those two word I can't obey
Your betrayal, your betrayal!

As they group gets to the ringside Noah Philips and Howard Harvard both go over to the steeps. Howard Harvard goes up them first and is fallowed by Noah. Jack stands still as Kelly again runs her hand up and down his body.

Is it my turn to die?
My heart is pounding as I say goodbye
So now I dance in the flames
I love you crying and screaming my name

Jack stands there smiling from ear to ear. As Noah and Howard both enter the ring and point down to Jack and Kelly Savage.

You said that we'd be forever
How could you kill me and lie to my face?
Now that we can't be together
There is no hope for our final embrace
So here we are, I'm in your head
I'm in your heart!!!

Jack and Kelly both slowly make there way over to the steeps and Kelly goes up them first fallowed closely by Jack. As the reach the top Jack out stretches his arms. Kelly walks over and opens the ropes and waits for Jack.

You were told to run away
Soak the place, and light a flame
Your betrayal, your betrayal!

Jack walks over to the ropes that are being held open for him by Kelly as he enters he kiss her deeply and passionately on the mouth.

I was told to stay away
Those two words I can't obey
Your betrayal, your betrayal!!

Jack walks over to the right turnbuckle closest to the entrance ramp and points to himself.

GO!!

Jack smiles from ear to ear. As he droops down from the turnbuckle.

Heather Thompson - And from Green Bay Wisconsin weighing 230 pounds Jack Savage!

Matt - Jack has been plowing though his foes ever since making his return back a few weeks ago.

Johnny - Tonight he tends to continue to build momentum as he seeks to add another win on his record.

Ref checks on both men and calls for the bell.

Jack Savage [vs.] Alexander Raven

[Ding Ding Ding!]

Both men meet in the center and lock horns, Jack uses his power and pulls Raven straight down to the mat face first. As Raven's head bounced off the campus, Jack takes a run towards the ropes and springs off the second one, landing right on Raven's back with a moonsault!

Johnny - Every nice moonsault from Jack there.

Matt - Raven looks outclassed out there, this could be yet another one sided battle.

Raven gets to his but dosent stay up for long as Jack rams him straight down with the clothesline, Raven once again pops to his feet but Jack is on him and lifts him up with a stalling suplex but instead throws him forward face first once again, Raven's head bounces off the campus once more and he looks dazed.

Johnny - Raven getting destroyed out there.

Matt - Jack is making him his bitch in that ring, gotta wonder how much longer Raven can go.

Jack then grabs Raven's neck and locks in a forward headlock only instead he rams a few knee strikes into the forehead, then Jack floats over into a bridging arm triangle choke pulling back as far as he can.

Matt - Hostile Takeover!

Johnny - Raven might have no choice but to tap.

Raven tries to fight out of it but fades away quickly and passes out, ref checks his arms and sees that he is out cold then calls for the bell signaling the submission.

[Ding Ding Ding!]

Heather Thompson - Here's your winner Jack Savage!

Johnny - The one sided beatdowns continue as Jack choked Raven almost to death with that Hostile Takeover.

Matt - He made a statement tonight, proving that he's ready for anything.

Johnny - Well he gets the win and the Jack attack continues to build momentum with Isolation being right around the corner.

Jack takes a moment to let the ref raise his hand, his sadistic smile seen as the fans let him have it. The camera centers on his face for a moment before it fades away and we take a small break.
Back to top Go down
BMac

BMac

Wrestler Stats

PostSubject: Re: Battle Grounds 77: Return of the Great Black Shark   Battle Grounds 77: Return of the Great Black Shark I_icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 9:03 am

While Savage is celebrating in the ring we shift to the back where we see MMessiah entering his locker with an arrogant stride after his win earlier in the night. He enters the room and then closes the door just as the lights suddenly go off.

Matt - What the hell is going on here?

Johnny - No idea but it couldn't have happened to a nicer guy.

A few seconds later the lights come back on and MMessiah is backed up against the wall. As he stands there you can see what looks like blood running down the walls of the room. Once MMesiah sees this he turns to open the door only to reveal a blood red skull painted on inside of the door.

Matt - What was that about?

Johnny - I have one guess as to who is behind it but what it means I am lost.

With that things shift away back to the ring, where Heather Thompson stands with a microphone in hand.

Heather Thompson – Ladies and gentlemen, the following match is set for one-fall…introducing first…

White lights flash brightly, followed by the sound of thunder as the lights dim. Red and gold lasers cut through the blue-lit fog that rolls out from the sides of the stage as the opening bars of “She’s Like Thunder” blast over the speakers. The dark-haired woman can be seen quietly entering the stage at this time, but when Doro’s voice enters, gold sparks erupt and the spotlight shines on Diana Logan. She wears a costume reminiscent of Wonder Woman’s newest, with a red leather jacket over a red and gold top, and skintight blue pants with silver stars down the side seams. There’s a vinyl tiara wrapped around her forehead, with a red star in the center. It all glitters in the light as she strides confidently down to the ring, and leaps up onto the apron. She raises her hands into the air to acknowledge the crowd and ask for their energy, before she does a flip over the top rope and goes to her corner to remove her jacket and get ready to face her opponent.

Heather Thompson – Fighting out of Evanston Wyoming…weighing one hundred seventy pounds…Diana Logan!

The arena dims and as the music starts, lights start flashing on and off like crazy all over the place until the vocals kick in and the lights go to normal with Blyss popping out of the curtains and jogging down the ramp. She yells at the crowd to get them pumped and hops onto the apron, hanging off the rope with one hand as she poses for the crowd/camera. Then she jumps over the ropes and runs up the turnbuckle, bending down and then slowly straightens herself just as the music screams “I won’t bow to weakness!” She smiles and poses before jumping back down and waits for her opponent.

Heather Thompson – And her opponent…from Chicago Illinois…weighing one hundred twenty pounds…she is the current IWF Phoenix Champion…Blyss Lockhart!

The referee makes sure both women are in their corners before handing Blyss Lockhart’s title belt to Heather Thompson as she exits the ring. The referee calls for the bell

Diana Logan [vs.] Blyss Lockhart

[Ding Ding Ding!]

Blyss Lockhart immediately runs towards Diana Logan and delivers a spinning heel kick to her jaw, knocking Diana Logan off of her feet and onto the mat. Diana Logan slowly gets back to her feet and swings a punch at Blyss Lockhart, who ducks underneath it and delivers a punch to the gut of Diana Logan. Blyss Lockhart quickly hooks the head of Diana Logan and delivers a quick DDT, causing Diana Logan’s head to spike off of the canvas.

Johnny – Blyss is all over Diana here to start!

Matt – Diana better get her game on quick, otherwise she’s toast!

Blyss Lockhart grabs Diana Logan by the hair and pulls her to her feet. Blyss Lockhart goes to whip Diana Logan at the ropes, but Diana Logan reverses the irish whip and instead throws Blyss Lockhart at the ropes. Blyss Lockhart rebounds off of the ropes and delivers a huge flying knee to Diana Logan’s jaw, knocking her to the mat.

Johnny – BKO just like that!

Matt – Wow, Blyss just caught Diana completely off guard! This could be all over quick!

Blyss Lockhart wastes no time in going to the corner and climbing onto the top rope. Blyss Lockhart blows a motionless Diana Logan a kiss from the top. Blyss Lockhart jumps and backflips off of the turnbuckle. Blyss Lockhart lands directly on the chest of Diana Logan, connecting with the shooting star press.

Johnny – And Blyss hits the Blyzzard!

Matt – This one is all over Johnny

Blyss Lockhart quickly rolls over and hooks the leg of Diana Logan, as the referee begins to count.

-1-

-2-

-3-

The referee calls for the bell

[Ding Ding Ding!]

Heather Thompson – Ladies and gentlemen, here is your winner…Blyss Lockhart!

Johnny – Blyss just made quick work of one of her opponents at Isolation next week

Matt – Maybe Diana was saving all her energy for next week? Either way, she’ll need to step it up if she wants to give herself even a chance next week

The referee grabs Blyss Lockhart’s arm and raises it to the sky. The crowd cheers as Blyss Lockhart walks to the edge of the ring and grabs the Phoenix Championship belt from a ring worker. Blyss Lockhart walks over to the still motionless body of Diana Logan. Blyss Lockhart holds the title high in the air over her head, while standing over the body of Diana Logan.

Johnny – Big message sent here to Diana by Blyss. ‘Don’t even think about taking my title!’

Matt – But let’s not forget the third wheel in that match, Megan Andrews! She still has a match later tonight!

Suddenly, Megan Andrews appears at the stage, staring down at Blyss Lockhart in the ring. Megan Andrews smiles and raises her arms in the sky, as Blyss Lockhart raises her title belt high in the sky. The fans cheer as the two women stare down, while Diana Logan slowly comes to in the ring, as the show fades to commercial.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Battle Grounds 77: Return of the Great Black Shark 971699_10151579521294583_410675427_n

We come back to find Jackky Dane already in the ring eager to fight.

Heather Thompson - The following match will be be for be for one fall. Introducing first, Jackky Dane.

Dane poses in the ring for a moment before the beats of “Something New” by Rev Theory crank through the audio as the lights go dark and the top of the ramp is lit by red lights. Out walks a mountain of a man.

Love to hate, repeating my mistakes

Now theres no one left to listen

No one left to listen

Take a chance, and fuck the consequence

When there’s no one left to listen

No one left to listen

The Hatebringer Corey Bull raises his arms to the air and cross them in an X when the chorus kicks in.

RIGHT NOW! We’re taking control

Tired of waiting, tired of waiting for something new

RIGHT NOW! We’re taking control

Tired of waiting, tired of waiting for something new

A large mushroom shaped explosion goes off behind him and The Hatebringer starts to march with a purpose.

Twist the knife, and feed the sacrifice

When there’s no one left to listen, no one left to listen

Say goodbye, the king will die tonight

And now everyone will listen, everyone will listen

As the chorus kicks in again, Bull slides into the ring and stands, ready to fight.

Heather Thompson - And his opponent The Hatebringer Corey Bull.

Matt - It is strange not seeing Calypso come out with Bull.

Johnny - Well she got kidnapped a couple shows back and Bull has yet to find her.

The bell starts the match and Corey Bull snaps forward catching Jackky in a firm vertebreaker. Corey lifts dane into the air then slams him into the mat causing it to shake from the impact. Corey goes for the pin.

1!

2!

3!

Heather Thompson - And the winner of this match... Corey Bull!

Matt - That was scary.

Johnny - It doesn't look like Bull is done yet.

In the ring Corey Bull was doing his utter best to turn Jackky's face into a blood and bone paste. Suddenly the tron comes to life with the image of a cross bound Calypso. She struggles for a minute before she starts to cry for help.

Calypso
Save me Bull I need your help.

From off to the side comes a grinning Ace Static. As we watch Ace runs his hand down the side of Calypso's face while licking his lips.

Ace Static
We could have some much fun together Darling.

Calypso
Fuck you.

Ace Static
Oh you will babe.

Ace's hand slides down the front of Calypso's body. In the ring Corey is shaking with rage and he bust out of the ring and starts up the ramp. The video stops as the tron clears. At that moment Ace Static jumps the guard rail from the crowd and starts to attack Corey. The two men start to brawl up the ramp into the back as the the fans try to understand what happened.

Matt - Ace showing that he is a real creep.

Johnny - Indeed he did and I hope Bull rips him apart.

Matt - Let's not forget that there are a few others on the roster who want a piece of Ace.

Ace Static gets the upperhand in the beatdown as we see him attacking and dragging Corey Bull backstage, until nobody can see them anymore. The screen cuts to the ring where we see Heather in the ring ready to get to the next match up.

Heather Thompson - The next match is scheduled for one fall...

"Animals" by Nickleback starts plays, and the crowd stars booing. As they continue to boo, a single purple light glides to the middle of the entrance stage, sitting there as the chorus starts playing over the speakers. Once the chorus starts, Megan pushes the curtain away and walks onto the stage, smirking as she stands in the center of the purple spotlight. She leans forward, bending at her waist as she blows a kiss to everyone in the crowd, smirking as she straightens up and they continue to boo her. She begins to sashay down the entrance ramp, the smirk staying on her face as she got closer and closer to the ring. Upon reaching the ring, Megan hops onto the ring apron and does a bit of light bouncing, getting herself psyched up a bit before stepping between the middle and top ropes, standing there for a moment to shake her ass before straightening up in the ring. As she walks around the ring with her arms raised in the air, Megan can be heard shouting, "I'm the Burning Star, bitches!" at the fans as they continue to boo her.

Heather Thompson - Introducing first from Seattle, Washington....Megan Andrews!

"Bad Romance" by Lady Gaga blasts in the P.A. system. The cameras zoom in up the ramp to spot Elizabeth pusing the curtains out of her way rather violently. Making her way down the ramp. Once close to the ring Elizabeth climbs in and stands in the center of the ring screaming out to the fans. If you looked closely you'd see that she was talking to herself. Awaiting her opponent.

Heather Thompson - And her opponent from Oxford, England....Megan Andrews!

The bell rings starting the match and both women waste no time in locking up in the center of the ring. Suddenly the lights go out and the sound a faint childlike laughter is heard throughout the arena.

Matt - What is going on here? Did CC forget to pay the power bill?

Johnny- I don't know but someone is having fun.

The lights come back on and we find both women laid out in the center of the ring. Neither woman stirs as the referee checks on them. This gives him no choice but to call the end to the match.

Heather Thompson - Due to the fact that neither competitor can continue this match has been declared a draw!

Megan starts to stir and she showly sits up to reveal that she had been laying on a red lotus. By the time she gets to her feet Elizabeth has sat revealing another red lotus.

Matt - A red lotus?

Johnny - Don't ask me man. All I know is that it is a flower of some kind.

The screen shows both women slowly trying to figure out what happened, before the show cuts to the back to show Jessica Matthews-Casey, who is sitting at her desk. A soft knock is heard on the door, causing Jessica Matthews-Casey to look towards the door to the office

Jessica Matthews-Casey
It’s open

The door slowly opens and Corey Casey enters Jessica Matthews-Casey’s office. Jessica Matthews-Casey immediately begins to stand up, staring straight at Corey Casey

Jessica Matthews-Casey
Corey, please just…

Corey Casey shakes his head

Corey Casey
Jess….im not going to sit and have a nice long chat with you about last week or this bull shit with Ruby. I’m not here to attack you or Chuck or whoever….just give me five seconds then I will leave you alone

Jessica Matthews-Casey continues to look at Corey Casey for a second before sighing

Jessica Matthews-Casey
1….2…

Corey Casey smiles slightly before taking a deep breath

Corey Casey
Jess look…I know that being married to me isn’t exactly the best thing in the world. I understand that I have a LONG history of SEVERE mental issues as well as a deep, dark, completely and totally fucked up past. I know I’ve made mistakes and I know I’ve done stupid shit. I regret so many of the things that I’ve done, and a lot of the things that everyone else said that I did that I didn’t do. I’ve been hurt, I’ve hurt others, I’ve inflicted pain and suffering on more people than I can even count…but all of that pales in comparison to the single worst thing I’ve ever done in my entire life…unintentionally hurting you

Corey Casey pauses for a moment and looks at Jessica Matthews-Casey, whose eyes are beginning to tear up slightly but, other than that, her face shows no emotion.

Jessica Matthews-Casey
…3…4…

Corey Casey
Jess…I can’t sleep at night without feeling you next to me. I’m terrified to shut my eyes for even a second because I know that, when I do, I will see the faces of Raylyn and Gavin. I miss being a family…I miss having you and the kids to come home to every single night. Jess….you are the only one who has ever believed that there is goodness within me. You’re the only one I know I can count on when the chips are down and no one else in the world will stand by my side. You took me from a deranged psychotic sociopath and turned me into what I am today. You are the one who saved me from the darkness…which is something that I can never repay you. Jess….without you in my life, I don’t have even a glimmer of hope to hang on to.

And I’m not just scared about you never taking me back…I’m scared for your physical well being. I’m scared that something will happen to you or the kids and that the only good things in my life will be torn away from me. I’m scared that you’re here, in IWF, as an authority figure because that means you’re going to make enemies…and some of these deranged, soulless creatures we have on this roster wouldn’t think twice about hurting you or our kids.

Jessica Matthews-Casey starts to speak but Corey Casey shakes his head “no”

Corey Casey
Jess…please…just do me a favor…think about what I’ve said. Think about what you used to feel when you looked at me…think about our family and your safety and the safety of our children…

Corey Casey turns and puts his hand on the door knob of Jessica Matthews-Casey’s office. He turns, casting a glance over his left shoulder at Jessica Matthews-Casey, who has tears running down her cheeks

Corey Casey
I love you, Jess

Corey Casey turns back around and walks out of the office. The camera follows behind Corey Casey as he exits Jess’ office and lets out a sigh. He quickly wipes a tear from the pit of his eye, turns, and walks down the hallway. As he turns a corner, Corey Casey smacks right into a female carrying a cup of liquid. The cup of liquid goes everywhere

Elizabeth Terry
Oh! I’m sorry!

The camera zooms out to show that the woman Corey Casey walked into is none other than Elizabeth Terry. Elizabeth Terry quickly tries to brush the white liquid off of herself before looking up and noticing that she has literally run into Corey Casey. She looks extremely flustered as Corey Casey wipes the liquid off of himself

Corey Casey
Liza…what the hell did you just spill all over me?

Elizabeth Terry
You’re going to laugh…but, after my matches, if they don’t go the way that I had planned or I just feel like I didn’t bring my best, I go back to my locker room and have a glass of warm milk.

Elizabeth Terry suddenly notices that Corey Casey has some of the milk on the front of his pants. She immediately drops to her knees and tries to dry Corey Casey’s pants

Elizabeth Terry
Oh! I got some on you!

Corey Casey
No Liza…it’s fine…

Corey Casey tries to help Elizabeth Terry up to her feet but Elizabeth Terry smacks Corey Casey’s hand away

Elizabeth Terry
No, no this is my fault. I should have just sucked it down instead of carrying it around in a cup

Elizabeth Terry continues to pat the front of Corey Casey’s pants, trying to get the milk off of him. Corey Casey shakes his head

Corey Casey
Liza…it’s fine

Elizabeth Terry
No…it’s not coming off. I promise I’ll buy you new pants.

The camera pans around to the front of Corey Casey, zooming in on Jess, who is standing right at the end of the hallway, staring in horror at Corey Casey and Elizabeth Terry. After a few more moments of patting the front of Corey Casey’s pants, Elizabeth Terry gets to her feet. Corey Casey reaches out and wipes some of the milk off of Elizabeth Terry’s chin and out from under her eyes

Corey Casey
You got some on your face still

Elizabeth Terry smiles and blushes

Elizabeth Terry
Thanks for getting it for me…I’ll let you go

Elizabeth Terry turns and walks away, a wicked smile appearing on her features as Corey Casey walks off in the opposite direction. The camera then cuts back to Jessica Matthews-Casey, who has tears pouring down the front of her face. The camera zooms in on Jessica Matthews-Casey’s tear stained face for a moment before slowly fading to commercial
Back to top Go down
BMac

BMac

Wrestler Stats

PostSubject: Re: Battle Grounds 77: Return of the Great Black Shark   Battle Grounds 77: Return of the Great Black Shark I_icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 9:32 am

Heather Thompson - This next contest is scheduled for one fall and is a TRIPLE THREAT MATCH! Introducing first weighing in at 220lbs from San Diego California…STEEL ANGEL!

The lights fade out as the sound of a bell tower rings throughout the arena, a few more moments fly by before...

"Unleash the warrior within!"

Pyro sets off from both sides on the entrance ramp in the form of a pair of angel wings with the words "Heaven's Gladiator" appearing in crystal blue letters on the titantron. A single platform can be seen being lowered at the ramp revealing Steel Angel and Marley Jones standing at the center. Steel Angel is wearing a white and blue warrior tunic with angel designs decorated on the back and a gold cross shape tapestry on the front. Marley is wearing a light blue warrior tunic with feathers decorated on it and long leather boots. Steel's long black hair flows in the air as he stares at the crowd before him.

They fall in line, one at a time
Ready to play
(I can't see them anyway)
No time to lose, we've got to move
Steady your helm
(I am losing sight again)

Steel Angel and Marley jump off the platform and they both bow before fans as they shower them in cheers. Steel Angel then walks slowly towards the ring every step with purpose, every movement loose and flowing while Marley holds his arm following his every move.

Fire your guns
It's time to run
Blow me away
(I will stay, in the mess I made)

After the fall
We'll shake it off
Show me the way

Steel Angel then stops at the end of the ramp where he brings his hands together with the middle and index fingers joining together pointing straight out with the other fingers curled together overlapping one another. He then moves
his hands while in this symbol up, down, left and then right in the form of a cross before bringing both middle and index fingers to his lips and kisses them. He then separates his hands as he points to the sky unleashing blue pyro from the entrance ramp.

Only the strongest will survive
Lead me to heaven, when we die
I am the shadow on the wall
I'll be the one to save us all

Steel Angel then walks around the ring slapping high fives with some of the fans before climbing through the second rope and enters the ring. Marley walks to one side and claps with the fans as she watches him.

There's nothing left, so save your breath
Lying in wait
(Caught inside this tidal wave)
Your cover's blown, no where to go
Holding your fate
(Loaded I will walk alone)

He smiles as looks around the ring, he then poses which causes the fans to cheer some more.

Fire your guns
It's time to run
Blow me away
(I will stay, in the mess I made)

He then removes the tunic and takes it off showing his ripped features to the ladies in attendance some of whom scream in delight before he hands it to Marley. He is also wearing gold karate style pants with white flame like designs on the ankles and the words "Steel Angel" written in black latin like writing on the sides.

After the fall
We'll shake it off
Show me the way

He then moves to the center of the ring and forms the same hand gesture he did at the end of the entrance ramp. This time as he ends the gesture by pointing to the sky that white pyro erupts from the corners.

Only the strongest will survive
Lead me to heaven, when we die
I am the shadow on the wall
I'll be the one to save us all

Wanted it back
(Don't fight me now!)

He then tilts his head from side to side and he gets ready for his match.
The lights darken in the arena as music can be heard

Mm-ma-ma mara
Mm-ma-ma-ma
Mm-ma-Mm mara
Mm-ma-Mm
Ma-ma-a

Lights burst up as Sean Libby jumps onto the stage dancing and spinning and pointing at the moves the edges of the stage and points to the crowd

Heather Thompson - Introducing second...from Framingham Massachusetts...weighing 210 Pounds...Sean Libby!!

Mm-ma-ma mara
Mm-ma-ma-ma
Mm-ma-Mm mara
Mm-ma-Mm
Ma-ma-ma

Sean dances down the ramp and dances in front of the camera and sings the song aswell-

Taken pictures with hotties

Sean pulls cash from his tights

Spending mo-mo more money

Sean throws it to the crowd and spins around and dances more

If you want it so badly
Then why didn't you say so, lady?
You'll be hurt if you kiss me

Sean smooches to the crowd

You gotta gotta believe me
But if you want it so badly
Then why didn't you say so, lady?

Sean gets to the ring mat and dances forward and backward

And If you'd wanna take it back
You don't wanna take it back
You don't wanna take it back, my love

Sean moves up the steel steps

Don't you wanna love?
Babe,you don't wanna take it back
Don't wanna take it back

Sean gets in the ring and moon walks

Back, back, back
They call me Crazy Looooooooop

Sean spins and dances in the ring

Gotta be Crazy Looooooooop

Sean bounces on the ropes

Gotta get a life
Oh mom I've tried
Gotta gotta be lonely-lon-lon-lon

Sean starts to take his jacket off slowly

They call me Crazy Looooooop

Sean opens the jacket and shows a oiled and six pack chest and throws the jacket away and unbuckles his leather belt

Gotta be Crazy Looooooop
Gotta get a life

Sean rips the pants off and shows his small wrestling tights and rocks his body with his hands on his head as women can be heard whistling and cheering

Oh mom I've tried
Gotta gotta be lonely-lon-lon-lon
Mm-ma-ma mara

Sean turns to his opponent holding his hands out to bright it on

Heather Thompson - Introducing the final competitor…weighing in at 225lbs from Windsor, Ontario, Canada…ARIES ARMADAIST!

As the odd tunes of I Am The Walrus ignites over the P.A. system, the audience instantly begins to throw a fit. Their jeers only grow louder as Aries makes his grand entrance from behind the curtain, arms spread wide open for the world to take in his glory. He pauses at the top of the stage for a moment, his head bobbing back and forth as he inaudibly shouts to no body but himself before finally taking off toward the ring. Making a point to mostly ignore the sea of booing fans, Aries suddenly cocks his fist back and bolts toward the one fan who happens to get their out stretched hand the closest to him, pointing and cackling at their humiliation as the jump back at his sudden movements. Once he finally swaggered his way to the ring, Aries wastes no time in entering and taking the center of the squared circle, managing to incite more anger out of the audience as he goes to raise his fist triumphantly into the air, only to stop half way and slap his bicep with his opposite hand, giving the fans the "shove it" gesture before retreating back into his corner.

Sean Libby [vs.] Steel Angel [vs.] Aries Armadaist

DING DING DING

Steel smirks as he looks across at Libby and Armadaist just watches both men as the bell sounds. Steel and Libby immediately run at each other and Libby lunges at Steel and goes to spear him down, but Steel side steps him and falls over. Libby falls to the corner before getting back up and turning back to Steel. He runs towards Steel and Steel jumps up and dropkicks him in the jaw, knocking him down. Libby rolls over and gets back up and Steel gets up and nails him from behind with a clothesline knocking him down. Armadaist then runs up behind him and rolls him up in a school boy.

1!

2!

Steel kicks out. Armadaist falls forward and gets back up. Steel turns to Armadaist and Armadaist ducks a clothesline before reaching back and hitting a neckbreaker. He then gets up and Libby suddenly grabs him and throws him into the ropes, causing Armadaist to falls through the ropes and onto the apron, Armadaist hanging on by one hand.

Matt - This match is going to full speed quick.

Johnny - Yeah. Armadaist just let Steel and Libby go at it and nearly stole this one.

Armadaist pulls himself back onto the apron and gets up as Libby runs over and stomps Steel in the face. Steel rolls over and starts to stumble over to the ropes before collapsing back to his knees. Libby clubs him in the back and then lifts him up and drags him to his feet only to club him in the back. Steel winces and bends over only for Libby to throw him back with a mat slam. Steel rolls over in pain and Libby turns around and back to Armadaist as Armadaist springboards to the top rope and then dives forward and nails Libby with a flying clothesline, knocking him down. He then goes for the pin.

1!

2!

Libby kicks out. Armadaist gets up and Libby quickly starts to get back to his feet. He turns to Armadaist and Armadaist nails him with a chop before a kick and then whips him into the ropes. Libby, however, spins through and sends Armadaist into the ropes. Armadaist bounces off the ropes and Libby lowers his head a bit too soon and Armadaist stops and kicks him in the chest. Libby pops up and Armadaist clotheslines him down. He then turns and drops down to Libby and goes for another pin.

1!

2!

Steel runs over and drops a leg across the back of Armadaist’s head.

Matt - Steel makes the save and quickly prevents that pinfall attempt from getting any closer to a three.

Johnny - And Steel just kept his chances alive. In a triple threat match, you don’t even need to be involved with the pin. That’s just nerve-racking!

Armadaist rolls over and starts to get up and Steel gets up and nails Armadaist with a forearm. He then nails him with another before kicking him in the ribs. Steel then pushes him into the corner before kicking him in the ribs. He then quickly jumps up to the middle rope and nails Armadaist with a hard right and then another before kicking Armadaist in the side of the head. Armadaist winces and falls to the ropes. Steel jumps down and Libby starts to stir. Steel quickly grabs Armadaist and places his face against the top rope before running it along. Armadaist yells in pain and stumbles towards the middle of the ring. Libby gets up and Steel sees both before running at both and clotheslining them both down. The crowd cheers as Steel smirks as he walks towards the ropes.

Matt - Steel starting to let his confidence show.

Johnny - Well why wouldn’t he be confident. He’s got stuff under control and he’s very motivated!

Libby starts to stir and pull himself up and Armadaist stumbles as well. Steel walks over and nails Libby with a hard right before turning and nailing Armadaist with a hard right, knocking him over. Libby gets back up and Steel turns and grabs him. He then hooks his head. He then lifts him up and then drops him down with a vertical suplex. Steel rolls over and gets up before running into the ropes and hitting a powerful elbow. He then turns and goes for the pin.

1!

2!

Libby kicks out. Steel turns and pulls himself up. He then drops his leg across Libby before getting up. He then turns back to Armadaist and Armadaist suddenly reaches up and grabs him by the head and throws him up and over the top rope. Steel however holds on and Armadaist quickly turns and kicks him in the back, causing him to fall down to the floor. Steel turns around and Armadaist then grabs the top rope and slingshots himself up and over right down on top of Steel with a vertical press.

Matt - Armadaist sends Steel to the outside and then drops down on top of him!

Johnny - Well in the ring, Libby is a factor, but if they fight outside, one of these two may get to be able to get rid of one and then focus on the other.

Matt - Yeah, but this lets Libby recuperate. I don’t know how smart this is!

Armadaist pulls himself up as the crowd cheers. Steel starts to slowly get up and Armadaist grabs him and nails him in the back with a clubbing blow. He then lifts Steel up and drops him down chest first on the barricade. Steel spins off, holding his chest in pain and falling to the ringpost. Armadaist then walks over and grabs Steel and drags him away from the ringpost and head first into the barricade. Steel staggers back and turns to Armadaist, leaning against the barricade. Armadaist then smiles before nailing Steel with a hard kick to the chest. Steel falls back a bit more and Armadaist then nails him with another hard kick and Steel goes up and over the barricade and to the floor in the crowd. The crowd cheers and Armadaist turns around and walks over to the ring before rolling him. He then starts to lift himself up and Libby runs over and nails him with a dropkick, knocking him down. Armadaist rolls into the ropes and starts to reach up. Libby gets up and grabs Armadaist and drags him up before pulling him away from the ropes and taking him over with a T-Bone suplex. Armadaist hits hard and rolls over as the crowd ohs. Libby then goes for the pin.

Matt - This is what you said Jim. I hate to say it, but you called it.

Johnny - Libby had a chance to come up with a plan! There’s the pin!

1!

2!

Armadaist kicks out. Libby looks up and then grabs Armadaist and starts to drags him to his feet only to knee him in the ribs. He then pulls Armadaist back up and takes him over with Russian leg sweep. Libby rolls over and gets back up. Armadaist stirs and starts to slowly pull himself up and Libby pulls Libby up and then throws him back with a back suplex. Libby rolls over and gets up. Armadaist starts to drag himself up as Steel starts to pull himself up on the barricade in the floor. He then rolls through into the ringside area. Libby turns back to Armadaist and grabs his arm. He whips him into the ropes. Armadaist bounces off the ropes and Libby goes to lift him up, but Armadaist manages to spin through. He then pushes Libby forward and sets up for a German suplex. Libby quickly hits a back elbow and then another and Armadaist stumbles back. Libby turns around and runs at Armadaist, but Armadaist lifts him up and then drops him with an STO. He rolls through into a pin.

1!

2!

Libby gets his shoulder up. Armadaist rolls over and then gets up. He turns to the corner and exits to the apron. He then starts to pull himself up to the top rope. He turns to Libby and Libby pulls himself up to his feet. Steel however manages to get to the apron and pushes Armadaist off and forward, causing him to flip forward and land hard to his back. Steel then enters into the ring as Libby dives on top of Armadaist.

1!

Steel quickly nails him with a vicious dropkick in the top of the head. Libby rolls over, holding his head in pain as the crowd ohs.

Matt - Talk about re-interjecting yourself into the match. Steel takes advantage of Libby going for the pin attempt and drills him in the head.

Johnny - Gave him a hell of a headache. Hell, he may not remember what happens for the rest of this match!

Libby starts to stir as he holds his head in pain and Steel runs up behind him and takes him down with a running facebuster. Libby rolls over and Steel goes for the pin.

1!

2!

Libby kicks out. Armadaist starts to get up and turns to Steel and Steel gets up and runs at Armadaist only for Armadaist to jump up and take him over with a hurricanrana into a pin.

1!

2!

Steel kicks out. The crowd ohs and both men get up and Armadaist turns and kicks him in the ribs. He then throws him over with a snap suplex. Steel winces and Armadaist gets up. Libby stirs and Armadaist runs over to him and nails him with a running forearm. He then whips him into the far corner. Armadaist turns and runs after him and Libby gets his boot up. Armadaist stumbles forward and Steel gets up. Libby runs at Armadaist and Armadaist turns and lifts him up for a belly to bellysuplex and Libby flips over and right into Steel who powerbombs him right down. The crowd ohs and cheers and Steel falls on top of Libby for the pin.

1!

2!

Armadaist turns and drops down and breaks the pin. Steel falls off. He then starts to slowly get up as does Armadaist.

Matt - Good lord! How close was that. Armadaist nearly handed Steel the win!

Johnny - I love when that happens. How crazy triple threat matches are? The littlest things can be so huge!

Matt - Just like that. A belly to belly suplex into a powerbomb!

Steel gets up and Armadaist gets to his feet and Steel nails him with a chop. The crowd woos. Armadaist fires back with a hard right. Steel turns and hits another chop getting woos from the crowd. Armadaist strikes Steel again. Steel then reaches up and quickly fights back against Armadaist. He then kicks him in the ribs and takes him over with a DDT. Steel turns and goes for the pin.

1!

2!

Armadaist shoots his shoulder up. Steel lets out a sigh before bending over and starting to lift him back up. Steel quickly knees Armadaist in the side of the head and Armadaist staggers over. He falls to the ropes and Steel runs over and Armadaist lowers his head and lifts Steel up and over, but Steel holds onto the ropes and lands on the apron. Armadaist turns and Steel drives his shoulder into his ribs. Armadaist walks backwards, holding his ribs. He turns around to Steel and Steel springboards to the top rope and Armadaist jumps up and dropkicks him in the ribs. Steel falls to the mat and rolls over, holding his ribs in pain.

Matt - He caught him. Steel thought he had Armadaist and Armadaist saw it coming!

Johnny - Dropkick to the ribs and Steel could be in trouble. He’s in a lot of pain!

Armadaist gets up and Libby then grabs Armadaist from behind and throws him back with a release half nelson suplex. Armadaist lands hard and rolls over to his back in pain as the crowd ohs. Libby then dives down and rolls through into the pin.

1!

2!

Armadaist kicks out and the crowd cheers a bit. Libby looks up and gets up. He then stomps Armadaist in the head. Armadaist rolls over and starts to get up. Libby then turns and grabs Armadaist and drags him up. He then knees him in the ribs before lifting him up with a gutwrench suplex. Libby then rolls over and turns around and sees Steel starting to stir. Libby grabs him from behind. He then locks him in a waistlock and Libby then throws him back, but Steel backflipsback and lands on his feet. Libby rolls over and gets up and Steel quickly grabs him and rolls him up in a small package.

1!

2!

Libby kicks out. The crowd boos and both get up and Steel attempts a clothesline. Libby ducks and then turns and pulls Steel down with a backslide.

1!

2!

Steel kicks out and rolls through and Libby jumps to his feet before nailing Steel with double dropkick to the face. The crowd boos as Steel falls back to the mat.

Matt - Someone please check for Steel Angel’s teeth!

Johnny - Libby is on a mean streak!

The crowd boos and Libby looks down and starts to go for the pin.

1!

2!

Armadaist then pulls Libby off. Libby rolls over and Armadaist grabs the legs. Libby tries to shake him off, but Armadaist bends his legs before turning over and locking in the Four Leaf Clover Hold. The crowd cheers and Armadaist pulls back as Libby yells in pain and starts to reach forward.

Matt - Four Leaf Clover Hold! Armadaist has it locked in!

Johnny - And he saw his moment and took it. He didn’t hold off at all. He wants that final spot!

Matt - And Steel Angel is still down from the kick to the face!

Johnny - Damn it Libby!

Matt - Aries Armadaist can taste victory! If only Libby taps out!

Libby tries to reach forward and looks around, trying to get to the ropes. Armadaist stays on and keeps the hold on as the referee drops down and checks on Libby. Libby reaches over and starts to drag himself a bit towards the ropes. Armadaist replants his feet and Libby winces as he grits his teeth. The referee asks him again. Libby shakes his head and yells before placing his finger in his mouth and starting to bite down on it.

Matt - Look at the pain on the face of Sean Libby! He’s biting his own finger!

Armadaist keeps pulling back and Libby continues to bite down on his finger. He reaches forward and tries to get to the ropes. Libby yells in pain and Armadaist continues to pull back before Steel manages to come up from behind and nail Armadaist in the back of the head. The crowd has a mixed reaction and Libby rolls over and out to the apron. Steel then gets up and grabs Armadaist and lifts him up before nailing him in the back. He then lifts him up and places him on the top rope. Steel clubs him in the back again and Steel pulls himself up to the middle rope. He hooks Armadaist by the arm and starts to lift him up before Armadaist turns into Steel and lands on top of him and into a pin.

1!

2!

Steel kicks out. Armadaist gets up and turns to Steel. Steel starts to pull himself up. Armadaist turns and nails him with a kick to the back of the head. Steel falls forward and into the ropes. He bounces back and Armadaist lifts Steel up and throws him back with a release German suplex. The crowd ohs. Armadaist rolls over and gets back up and Libby pulls himself up to his feet on the apron. Armadaist turns and runs over before nailing him with a hard shot to the head. He hooks him up and goes to hoist him up for a vertical suplex, but Libby manages to spin through. He then nails Armadaist in the back of the head with a hard shot and then kicks him in the back. Armadaist falls to the ropes.

Matt - There goes ARIES!

Johnny - Steel and Libby it could end right here.

Libby sees the ref glance to the outside at Aries and quickly takes advantage raking the eyes of Steel Angel. The crowd boos loudly as Libby smirks confidently walking about while Steel stumbles. Libby steps back and CRACKS Steel Angel in the jaw with a snap superkick. Steel is floored while the crowd boos suddenly turn to cheers.

Matt - OH MY GOD! Is that?

Johnny - IT’S FUCKING TIM PATRICK!

Tim pats Johnny and Matt on the back as he comes in from the crowd behind the announcer’s booth. Tim stands on the barricade with his arms in the air nodding his head to the cheers. Libby still with his back to Tim is stomping away on Steel. Libby sends Steel flying over the top rope. Just as he flies over the top his heel kicks the ref dropping him to the mat. Tim doesn’t even think twice about it and rushes the ring as the crowd EXPLODES!

Matt - HERE WE GO!

Rushing Libby and taking him down to the ground Tim starts to pummel Libby repeatedly as the two roll around. Both men get to their feet as Libby swings wildly allowing Tim to duck the punch. Shifting to the left watching Libby’s fist pass by his face Tim spins his body connecting his heel to the face of Libby. The CRACK of the kick thunders through the arena and flash bulbs pop like crazy with the crowd letting out loud OH’s and cheers.

Matt - DETONATOR!

Johnny - LIBBY JUST GOT KILLED! THAT WAS A VICIOUS COUNTER!

Steel gets up staggering a bit as Tim notions to the downed Libby. Steel then dives on top of Libby for the pin. Tim gets the ref cognizant slapping him lightly a bit shaking the blood back into his body. As the ref comes to he slowly makes the count…

1!

2!

3!

The crowd cheers and Armadaist rolls back into the ring. Steel smiles as he celebrates raising his arm in front of Aries. His music plays throughout the arena and the cheers resound from all over.

Heather Thompson - Here is your winner via pinfall…STEEL ANGEL!

Matt - I’ll be damned!

Johnny - Tim cost Libby the match and I have a feeling things are just beginning to heat up between those two.

Matt - Needless to say Steel was looking great in this match prior to Libby’s eye rake.

Johnny - This crowd is buzzing big time with the return of Tim Patrick here tonight.

Matt - Helluva return, helluva win by Steel, helluva match!

Steel starts to slowly walk towards the back as Aries Armadaist stands in the ring, with his hands on his hips in disbelief. He shakes his head as he starts to walk around the ring. Libby stirs a bit as Steel disappears behind the curtain. Tim walks to the back never taking his eyes off of Libby who has finally come to in time to see Tim standing at the foot of the ramp, a microphone in hand.

Tim Patrick
Sean, up until this last month, I was able to call you a friend. But after what you did to me in our contender's match, and then after attacking me and putting me in the hospital last week, you are no friend of mine. That's why, at Isolation, the two of us will have a match. And this isn't going to be some respectful match by two men who just want to put on a good show. No, this is a match where two men who truly don't like each other just beat the everliving shit out of each other. I'm going to cause you more pain than you can possibly imagine Sean. That's right...next week, the two of us will face off in a Three Stages of Hell match!

Sean Libby shakes his head as the crowd erupts loudly. Tim Patrick has a sinister grin on his face as he continues to stare at Sean Libby, never once breaking eye contact with him.

Tim Patrick
First stage is Barbed Wire Cage. Second stage is Extreme Hell in a Cell. And finally, the third and final stage, only if you somehow manage to beat me in one of the first two...the Pyramid Cage match! See you next Sunday Sean

With that, Tim Patrick drops the microphone and walks backstage, leaving Sean Libby to stare out at the spot where Tim used to be. The crowd cheers loudly at this match announcement, as the show slowly fades to commercial.

Battle Grounds 77: Return of the Great Black Shark 0716-old-spice-ad.jpg_full_600

This could be you

Heather Thompson - The following match is scheduled for one fall...

The lights go out and a haunting Native American chant sounds through the arena, a low fog rolls down the entrance stage and ramp surrounding the ring. Then the opening chords of "Spirit Horse of the Cherokee" blares through the arena

The trail of tears began for all the Cherokee

The white men came to trade & borrow,

But then they would not leave

Storming Raven slowly walks out onto the stage, completely focused ignoring the crowd's reaction. He stands at the top of the entrance stage glaring at his opponent.

Some of us were taken by boat, and died at sea

Those of us who lived were sold to slavery.

We welcomed them as brothers, knowing nothing of

Their greed, born hunters not the hunted

As the white man hunts for me,

We are descendants of the animals

We live among the free

he slowly begins to walk down the ramp.

Our trail of tears would end one day at Wounded Knee.

Great Spirit, thunder birds fly, we are wild and free

To fight and die by the open sky, Spirit Horse ride for me

He runs down the rest of the way, and slides in the ring, before getting to his feet. He walks over and glares intimidatingly into his opponents eye, seeming to look into his soul.

Heather Thompson - Introducing first from Laredo, Texas...Storming Raven.

As "Bad to the bone" plays over the speakers, Frank Finelli walks out from behind the curtain. The fans greet him with a chorus of boos and jeers as he stands there for a moment soaking in the hatred towards him and he cracks a smirk as he starts to walk to the ring. The booing and jeering continues as he gets cloer to the ring and some fans hurl objects at him along with the insults. He swats a plastic bottle back into the crowd as it comes near him and slowly ascends the ring steps and climbs into the ring. He mounts the turnbuckles and trash talks the fans and then dismounts as black and gold pyro goes off high above the ring.

And his opponent...from Pittsburgh... "The Executioner" Frank Finelli.

The bell rings signalling the start of this match up and both men circle each other calmly while looking for an opening. After about ten seconds the two men lock up in the center of the ring, each on trying to suplex the other into the mat. Both men seem to be evenly matched and both men try moves against the other before they break apart to reassess the situation.

Johnny - So far this match is off to an even start.

Matt - It had better pick up soon or I am taking a nap.

Frank suddenly rushes forward with a clothesline but Storming has the move scouted. Just before it hits Raven counters by pulling Frank into a DDT. The impact causes the ring to shake slightly as Raven goes for the pin.

1!

Matt - What an impact there.

Johnny -Storming Raven fired up tonight.

Frank gets his shoulder up and quickly rolls over trying to lock in a triangle choke. Raven pulls himself to the ropes forcing the break.

Matt - Is that better Johnny?

Johnny - Yeah I can postpone my nap.

Both men get back to their feet and stare at eachother for a minute while circling each once again. Frank moves forward with a shoulder check that causes Storming to step back a few steps while trying to stay on his feet. Frank presses his advantage with a scoop slam to the mat before going for the pin.

1!

2!

Johnny - Weha Frank could be ending it here.

Matt - Looks like Storming Raven is going to keep on losing.

Storming Raven gets his shoulder up and Frank gets up with a look of determined frustration on his face. Storming Raven stands up and gets leveled with a running spear. Another quick pin attempt follows this up.

1!

2!

Kick out from Raven. Both men slowly get back up and move apart from each other while both try to reassess their strategies. Storming comes with a strategy first and then charges Frank catching him with a boot to the gut. Frank doubles over and gets hit with a DDT. Storming follows this up with a pin attempt.

1!

Matt - We are seeing some good technical wrestling here.

2!

Johnny - Indeed and it is moving at quite a fast pace.

Frank rolls his shoulder up pushing Raven up off of him. Both men roll to the ropes then got to their feet before looking at the other. Frank cracks his neck and squares his shoulders before motioning for Raven to make his next move. Raven charges forward and tries to hit Frank with a Lou Threz press. At the least second Frank counters with a knee to the guts.

[b]Matt - What a counter from Finelli.

Johnny - Indeed but we knew that this man was a beast in the ring.

Raven stems back while trying to catch his breath but Frank presses his advantage by hitting Raven with a series of brutal knife edge chops to the chest. Each one thudding through the arena as they force Raven to the ropes. Frank grins devilishly as he steps back a few steps before connecting with an arm drag takedown. Once Raven hits the mat Frank stomps his ribs with a few well placed shots to the ribs.

Johnny - I would not want to be Raven right now.

Matt - Frank showing why he is not to be taken lightly.

Frank drops down and goes for a pin attempt.

1!

2!

3!

Kick just before the three count. Frank look to referee in shock before getting to his feet. Raven is a bit slower getting to his feet and smiles at Frank. The Executioner grins back then locks in a Finelli Fatality.

1!

2!

3!

Heather Thompson - And your winner Frank Finelli!

As Frank celebrates his win the opening notes to Ozzy Osbourne's "Let it Die" begin to echo through the arena. From the back steps Sah'ta Thor with the IWF Uprising Championship belt over his right shoulder. In his left hand was a black duffle bag. He starts down the ramp with an arrogantly amuse smirk on his lips.

Matt - What does the Uprising champion have in mind here?

Johnny - Just sit back and watch Matt. I am sure we will all find out soon enough.

Storming Raven was just about to exit the ring, but once he sees Thor, he walks over to the ropes and sits on them angrily motioning for Thor to get in the ring. While Thor slowly makes his way down the ramp Frank heads back to the locker room. As the two pass on the ramp the pair shake hands before the Uprising Champion continues to the ring. Once at the ring Thor slides in and gives Storming an almost carefree smile before walking to the center of the ring.

Matt - Looks like Thor has something on his mind.

Johnny - Thank Captain Obvious.

Storming Raven walks over and to get in Thor’s face before motioning for a microphone. He is handed a mic from ring attendant. His eyes are showing contempt, and confidence as he speaks.

Storming Raven
Do you have a death wish? I am undefeated in Trail of Tears matches here in IWF. Hell the last opponent I faced in the Trail of Tears hasn’t been seen since![b]

Thor signals for his own mic while setting the duffle bag at his feet. Then he looks at Storming with an expression of utter amusement before speaking.

[b]Sah'ta Thor
Raven do yourself a favor and stand there silently like a good boy while I deal with what brings me out here in the first place."

Storming Raven gives a go ahead motion with his hands.

[b]Storming
Please, proceed sir.
[/bold]

Storming Raven puts the microphone in his pocket as he walks over to the corner and lays across the top turnbuckle crossing his arms over his chest with a condescending grin. Thor just nods as he slowly lifts the Uprising Championship up into the air.

[b]Sah'ta Thor
Now as I am sure all of you know I won this belt on my first night in the IWF and since then I have been making an impact. Where is Ashe Corvin? That is right I destroyed him at Homecoming. What about David Caid? I destroyed him last week and the "Plague" is off licking his wounds. Yet, that isn't enough for me. I need to insure that my impact leaves a lasting impression on the IWF. After tonight the IWF will have no choice but to remember my name.

Matt- Okay get to the point Champ.

Johnny - Oy vey I am sitting next to a moron.

Storming Raven shows a cocky grin. He takes the microphone out of his pocket.

Storming Raven
Oh so we’re comparing notes huh? Let’s see, Erik Reigns, Khaos, JC Stylez, and Ace Static. Those are all names you can find somewhere in a permanent resting home because they crossed my path and thought they could go toe to toe with the Extreme Cherokee artist. Big deal. You beat some nobodies, I put a legend out of commission.

Sah'ta Thor
I wasn't done yet Raven now shut up while I get to my point.

With that Thor smiles strangely and walks over to ring ropes where he slowly and almost reverently sets the Uprising Championship over the top rope.

Sah'ta Thor
As I was saying before I was so rudely interrupted, it is time that the name Sah'ta Thor is forever part of the IWF. This last week I went to IWF management and got the okay to make a little announcement.

Storming Raven yawns, and feigns checking a non existent watch.

Storming Raven
Well come on then. It’s only a two hour show, and you’re boring these people, and wasting valuable air time.

Thor ignores the jibe and kneels down to open the duffel bag. From it pulls a cloth wrapped championship. He stands back up and looks at Storming with an arrogant smile while he sets the belt on his shoulder.

Sah'ta Thor
Like I was saying, management has given me the okay to reveal this brand new Uprising Championship design."

With that Thor rips off the cloth cover to reveal the brand new Uprising Championship.

Battle Grounds 77: Return of the Great Black Shark IWFUprisingTitleEoBedit3_zpsca22b3a8

Matt - Holy Hell look at that belt.

Johnny - I have to admit that does look pretty cool.

Storming Raven shoots another condescending grin.

Storming Raven
How nice of you to design a new belt, just for me. I appreciate it.

Sah'ta Thor
Oh, how wrong you are Raven. This is the Empire of Blood version of the Uprising Championship. Which is to say that the Empire of Blood will be a force to be respected in the coming months. So Raven like I said last week I want to face you for this very title in a Trail of Tears match at Isolation. I want to beat you at your own game and show the world why I am better than you. Besides Raven you challenged me to this very match time back in EHWF way back when. So what do you Mr. Cherokee Warrior are you man enough to accept my challenge? Or should I ask for another opponent?

Storming Raven flips down off of the turnbuckle, and gets face to face with Thor.

Storming Raven
I’ve never looked for trouble, but I never ran. You called down the thunder and now you’re gonna get it. Challenge accepted.

The lights go out in the arena. When they come back on Storming Raven is gone, Thor stands covered in blood and a Red skull shows up on the tron.

Battle Grounds 77: Return of the Great Black Shark Punisher_Skull_Red_by_MyMomSaysImCool

Thor stands there with a strangely satisfied grin on his lips as he holds up the Uprising Championship belt while staring at the tron. He stands there as it cuts to a commercial break.
Back to top Go down
BMac

BMac

Wrestler Stats

PostSubject: Re: Battle Grounds 77: Return of the Great Black Shark   Battle Grounds 77: Return of the Great Black Shark I_icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 9:39 am

The show comes back from commercial to show Johnny Electric and Matt Biggars, both of whom are sitting behind the announcer’s table

Johnny- Welcome back, folks! We are live from the sold out Amway Center here in the heart of Florida!

Matt- I love when IWF comes down to Florida! I get to see all the sights and visit Disney and Universal Studios!

Johnny- I never pegged you as much of an amusement park guy, Matt

Matt- I’m not! I’m more of a “smoke a shit load of weed and THEN go to amusement parks” kind of guy! The “It’s A Small World” ride when you’re baked out of your mind is legit TERRIFYING though…

Johnny- Facepalm

The camera pans over to show Heather Thompson, who is standing in the middle of the ring

Heather Thompson- The following match is scheduled for one fall. Introducing first…

The opening riff to "Let it Die" by Ozzy Osbourne echoes through the arena's speaker system as the lights dim. A few seconds pass before a golden light focuses on the top of the ramp. Standing there is a regal looking Sah'ta Thor who is wearing a white furred red satin kingly mantle with a matching crown (ala Lawler). In his right hand is a royal scepter studded with gems. The light takes on a reddish tinge as four women (Melfina, Briandea, Paige, and Colliette) dressed in varying colored corsets come out from the back and surround him. As the the lyrics start up the group starts down the ramp as the women dance around him. Once at the ring Thor hands the crown and scepter to the women before shrugging off the royal robes.

Heather Thompson- From Parts Unknown…Weighing in at 175 Pounds…He is the reigning IWF Uprising Champion…Sah’ta Thor!

Johnny- Sah’ta Thor might be only 175 pounds, but the man is a master manipulator and is a deadly submission artist

Matt- And that is a lethal combination!

Johnny- Look for Sah’ta Thor to utilize his speed as well as he impressive technical skill in this match up to try and cancel out Alexander Remington’s significant size advantage

Matt- Not to mention his hatred of Alexander Remington! Alexander Remington and Sah’ta Thor have a long and very controversial past from their days in UECW!

Thor is now revealed to be standing in a pair of black jeans and a red t-shirt with a golden pattern of the Seven Deadly Sins with the words Sin Incarnate in white. He pulls off his shirt revealing his scarred toned muscular upper body. He turns and starts pacing in the ring as he awaits his opponent

Heather Thompson- And his opponent…

The lights fade as "The God That Failed" by Metallica begins to play through the arena. The fans rise to their feet, already beginning to boo or shout obscenities in the direction of the upper stage as the lights begin to fade; just a dim light shining on the top of the stage. A loud blast of pyro shocks the ears of those in the arena as Alexander Remington appears in the midst of the smoke, cracking a smile as he looks upon his loyal subjects or detractors before turning his focus to the ring, ignoring the chants from the masses as they beg and plead for him to leave their presence. Slowly, Corey Casey walks out from backstage and stands to Alexander Remington’s right, applauding the arrival of Alexander Remington

Heather Thompson- Being accompanied to the ring by the IWF Chairman of the Board of Directors Corey Casey…From Los Angeles, California…Weighing in at 265 Pounds…Alexander Remington!

Johnny- Corey Casey has had an interesting night to say the least…

Matt- I’d say so! It looked like he got a BJ from Elizabeth Terry backstage in the hallway!

Johnny- That very clearly did not happen. We all saw Elizabeth accidentally spill a cup of milk when she bumped into Corey Casey…

Matt- Try telling that to Jess right now, Johnny…I dare you!

Johnny- Well, whatever happened with Corey Casey earlier, you’d better believe that a win here by his best friend Alexander Remington would brighten up his evening at least a little bit

Smugly, he makes his way down to the ring, ignoring the outreached hands of those fans who are still a fan of Alexander's work, coldly walking slowly toward the ring until he finally reaches the ring apron. Slowly stepping onto the side of the ring apron, he leans his back against the ropes as he once again pans his eyes around the arena, taking in the atmosphere, almost loving the negative attention pointed in his direction. He shrugs them off finally as he enters the ring, climbing onto the nearest turnbuckles as he stretches his arms high into the air, scoffing at his detractors as he hops off the turnbuckles and leans his back against them, awaiting the match to begin. Corey Casey walks around the outside of the ring, nodding his head and applauding, a smirk of arrogance on his face. In the ring, the ref looks at both men and nods before calling for the bell

Alexander Remington w/Corey Casey [vs.] Sah’ta Thor

[Ding, Ding, Ding!]

Alexander Remington and Sah’ta Thor both walk to the center of the ring and stand toe to toe with one another. Alexander Remington smirks slightly as he looks down at the smaller Sah’ta Thor

Johnny- Alexander Remington clearly feeling confident in this match

Matt- He’d better not be too confident though…Sah’ta Thor is one tough customer!

Sah’ta Thor suddenly lashes out, connecting a leg kick to the right calf of Alexander Remington. Alexander Remington grabs his leg, wincing in pain. Sah’ta Thor follows up with a series of two knife edge chops to the throat of Alexander Remington before leaping into the air and connecting a roundhouse kick followed by a heart punch that sends Alexander Remington crashing down to the canvas

Johnny- Sah’ta Thor coming out strong here in the opening moments of this match

Matt- Sah’ta Thor has Alexander Remington reeling!

Alexander Remington hits the canvas and attempts to slowly crawl backwards, a surprised look on his face. Alexander Remington pulls himself over to the corner turnbuckle and begins to talk with Corey Casey, who is still standing outside the ring. Instead of waiting for the pair to finish talking, Sah’ta Thor rushes across the ring and, as soon as he gets close enough, Sah’ta Thor leaps into the air and connects a hesitation drop kick that drills Alexander Remington right in the sternum

Johnny- What a drop kick!

Matt- Alexander Remington wasn’t expecting that!

Sah’ta Thor drags Alexander Remington out of the corner turnbuckle a few feet before turning and running back to the turnbuckle. Sah’ta Thor climbs up to the second rope and turns around, facing the ring. Sah’ta Thor then launches himself off the second rope and connects a diving head butt that catches Alexander Remington right square in the chest

Johnny- Sah’ta Thor is working over the ribs and chest of Alexander Remington

Matt- Not a bad strategy, it’s the biggest area with most of the vital organs right there!

Sah’ta Thor drops down and goes for the pin

-1-

-2-

Alexander Remington kicks out

Johnny- Barely two!

Matt- This match rolls on!

Sah’ta Thor quickly gets to his feet and stomps down on the arms and legs and chest of Alexander Remington, methodically stomping on each appendage twice before moving on to the next. After he’s done, Sah’ta Thor leans down and drags Alexander Remington up to his feet. Sah’ta Thor kicks Alexander Remington in the gut, doubling Alexander Remington over. Sah’ta Thor then wraps his arm around Alexander Remington’s neck and swings to the side, connecting a swinging neckbreaker on Alexander Remington, driving Alexander Remington to the ground.

Johnny- Picture perfect execution by the Uprising Champ

Matt- Alexander Remington doesn’t even seem to be prepared for this match! Sah’ta Thor has been firmly in control since the opening bell!

Sah’ta Thor quickly gets to his feet, leans down, and drags Alexander Remington up to a vertical base. Sah’ta Thor delivers two knife edge chops to the chest of Alexander Remington before he reaches out, grabs Alexander Remington’s wrist, and Irish whips Alexander Remington across the ring. Instead of hitting the ropes and running back towards Sah’ta Thor though, Alexander Remington wraps his arms around the top rope, forcing himself to simply hit the ropes and stop running. Sah’ta Thor sees this and starts to run towards Alexander Remington but Alexander Remington quickly drops down and rolls under the bottom rope

Johnny- Alexander Remington looks like he needs some time gather himself

Matt- Uh…I don’t think that’s exactly what he’s doing…

Alexander Remington motions for Corey Casey to “come over here.” Corey Casey walks over to Alexander Remington and, after the two men talk something over, Alexander Remington turns and begins to walk up the entrance ramp with Corey Casey in tow. Meanwhile, in the ring, the ref begins to count

-1-

-2-

-3-

-4-

Johnny- I think Alexander Remington is walking out of this match

Matt- You know the old saying, Johnny…”When the going gets tough, the tough say fuck it!”

Johnny- I don’t think that that’s exactly how the saying goes…

Sah’ta Thor shakes his head, sneering up the entrance ramp at Alexander Remington and Corey Casey as the ref’s count continues

-5-

-6-

“HATE!”

The opening double kick drums and guitar riffs of “Honest Eyes” by Black Tide blast through the arena speakers and the fans all get on their feet in anticipation. The color suddenly drains from Alexander Remington’s face as Gordon Fury comes sprinting out from backstage wielding a steel chair

Johnny- It’s Gordon Fury!

Matt- I guess Gordon is here to encourage Alexander Remington to re-consider walking out on this match!

Corey Casey turns and motions for Alexander Remington to stay where he is before turning walking up the entrance ramp to meeting Gordon Fury head on. Gordon Fury smirks as Corey Casey gets right in Gordon Fury’s face and begins yelling at him. Gordon Fury takes Corey Casey’s verbal abuse for a few seconds….before he cocks the chair back and drills Corey Casey in the skull with it

Johnny- GOOD GOD!

Matt- GORDON FURY JUST LAID OUT THE CHAIRMAN OF THE BOARD!

Meanwhile, Alexander Remington watches on in horror, his attention completely and totally focused on Gordon Fury. Inside the ring, the ref continues to count

-7-

-8-

Sah’ta Thor suddenly slides under the bottom rope and runs over to where Alexander Remington is standing, his gaze focused solely on Gordon Fury. Sah’ta Thor grabs Alexander Remington by the back of the head and drags Alexander Remington over to the ring apron. Sah’ta Thor smashes Alexander Remington face first into the ring apron before rolling Alexander Remington back into the ring.

-9-

Sah’ta Thor dives back into the ring just before the ref’s count reaches 10

Johnny- Sah’ta Thor manages to get Alexander Remington back in the ring!

Matt- Forget that…WE NEED SOME HELP OUT HERE FOR COREY CASEY!

Gordon Fury watches in, a look of pleasure dancing about his features, as Sah’ta Thor walks over to where Alexander Remington is standing and stomps down five times on the legs of Alexander Remington. Sah’ta Thor then drops to the ground and locks in an Argentine Leg lock

Johnny- Stall and Disable!

Matt- Alexander Remington looks like he is in excruciating pain!

Alexander Remington tries to fight Sah’ta Thor off and tries to roll over but Sah’ta Thor has the move locked in so tightly that there is no way out. Alexander Remington suffers in the Stall and Disable for a few minutes before relenting and tapping out. The ref calls for the bell

[Ding, Ding, Ding!]

Heather Thompson- Here is your winner…Sah’ta Thor!

Sah’ta Thor releases his Stall and Disable submission hold on Alexander Remington, albeit begrudgingly, and allows the ref to hold his wrist aloft in victory. Meanwhile, Gordon Fury walks down the entrance ramp and walks around the outside of the ring and over to the announcer’s table. Gordon Fury grabs a microphone from the time keeper and then climbs up on top of the announcer’s desk

Johnny- Uh…

Matt- What’s going on right now?

Johnny- No idea…but I guess we’re about to find out!

Gordon Fury soaks in the wild cheers and applause from the fans for a moment before bringing the microphone up to his lips

Gordon Fury
Hey…Remi…if you’re all done screaming you might want to listen up because I have a massive announcement. You see, at Isolation, it will be Gordon Fury vs. Alexander Remington one on one!

The audience explodes in a new wave of cheers and applause. Gordon Fury smirks as he motions for the fans for cheer louder

Johnny- That’s a HUGE match!

Matt- This could be the break out opportunity Gordon Fury has been searching for! Gordon could finally get his chance to be launched to the next level!

Gordon Fury is about to climb down off the announcer’s table when he suddenly snaps his fingers and brings the mic back up to his lips

Gordon Fury
Oh and one other thing…CC will really love this…our match at Isolation, Remi…will take place INSIDE THE ISOLATION CHAMBER!

Johnny- WOAH!

Matt- Gordon just took an already awesome match and cranked it up to LEGENDARY status!!!

The camera focuses in first on Corey Casey, who is slowly starting to push himself up to a seated position, then the camera cuts to show Alexander Remington, who has a look of unadulterated anger etched into his features, then the camera finally pans to show Gordon Fury, who has a devilish smile on his face as the audience cheers loudly. The camera focuses in on Gordon Fury for a moment before cutting to commercial

Battle Grounds 77: Return of the Great Black Shark Wtf-fail-creepy-weird-funny-people-online-dating-okcupid1

The camera cuts to the ring as prepares to announce the next match.

Heather Thompson – The following contest is scheduled for one fall, and it is for the IWF High Impact Championship!

“In Division” begins to blare over the speakers. 

"I lay in a bed of resistance,
Chained to either side.
I really wish I could reset, rewind."

Smoke slowly begins to creep and fill the stage. 

"I really wish I could reset rewind.
You know it's never the way we planned it.
I really wish we could reset rewind."

After a few moments, Flex Johnson strolls out and looks out at the crowd. 

"I'm planning a revolution inside my head! 
I'm planning a revolution when I break free.
I call for annihilation.
Describe the sunlight so I can feel it's burn.
If only I could get up from this bed!"

He walks slowly down the ramp. A number of fans boo him; a number of fans cheer for Flex as well.

Heather Thompson – Introducing the challenger, from Harlem, New York, weighing in at 210 pounds... Flex Joooohhhhhhnnnnnssooonnnnn!

Johnny – Flex looking for redemption for his loss at Homecoming tonight.

Matt – Gordon may have gotten the best of him then, but mark my words, Flex leaves as champion tonight.

"Living inside a hole they put me underground.
Where they can never find me 'less they dig me out."

Flex circles the ring one time, and then rolls into the ring. 

"But no one seems to care anymore! 
I'm digging, I'm digging my way out.
'Cause when I breathe in there is no release!"

He walks over to the near turn buckle and points a finger to the sky.

"I've been living inside a hole they put me underground.
Where they could never find me 'less they dig me out.
I've been living inside a hole.
Where they could never find me 'less they dig me out."

Flex hops off the turn buckle and waits for his opponent.

The opening double kick drums and guitar riffs of “Honest Eyes” by Black Tide blast through the arena speakers and the fans all get on their feet in anticipation. As the intensity increases at the second intro riff, the fans cheer loudly as they anticipate Gordon walking through the curtain, only he doesn't. His theme continues to play but no sign of Gordon. Flex is pacing around the ring, getting more and more frustrated.

Matt – Where the fuck is Gordon?

Johnny – Hold on Matt, I'm getting word through my headset that something is going on backstage!

The camera cuts to backstage to show Gordon Fury and Alexander Remington trading blows. Gordon gets the better of it as he rocks Remi with an elbow to the jaw, before slamming his face into the catering table. He goes to slam his face again, when Corey Casey comes out of shot, and swings a sledge hammer at Gordon, but he catches it at the last minute. You can see the fear in his eyes as Gordon nails Corey in the jaw with a super kick! Corey grabs his back in pain, and a tinge of guilt crosses Gordon's face. This is enough time for Alex to get behind Gordon and german suplex him through the catering table!

Johnny - Looks like the fight between these two continued even throughout that commercial break!

Matt - Man, they were fighting when nobody was watching! Now that's hatred for each other

Johnny – Gordon just smashed straight through that table!

Matt – Remington doesn't look like he is done!

Alex picks up Gordon and smashes his head into a metal toolbox. Alex then jumps in the air and hits the Cashflow, Gordon's head smashing into edge of the toolbox, slicing his head open.

Matt – What a Cashflow! Gordon is bleeding badly here!

Johnny – He still has a title to defend!

Alex picks Gordon up again, but Gordon throws a hard elbow, cracking Alex right in the nose. Alex grabs his nose as you can see blood seep through his hand. Gordon goes to take a step forward, when Corey appears behind him again, this time slamming the sledge hammer right into his spine!

Johnny – What a shot! Gordon's spine could be broken!

Gordon falls to his knees as his whole body ceases up. Alex pulls him back to his feet, before turning him upside down and throwing Gordon at the wall. His bod thuds against the wall, before Gordon falls on his neck, landing in a motionless heap on the floor.

Alexander Remington
Mother Fucker! You broke my fucking nose!

Alex winds back his foot and boots Gordon in the face for good measure. A wide grin spreads across Gordon's face as he drops the sledge hammer.

Corey Casey
Come now Alexander, Gordon has a title defense to make, and he is already late.

Alex leans down and picks Gordon up and drapes him over his shoulder, as he and Corey leave the shot. The camera cuts back to ringside as Corey Casey emerges from the curtain, followed by Alex who is holding Gordon, to an enormous amount of booing from the fans. Corey Casey can't get the grin off of his face as Alex gets to ringside and dumps Gordon's body into the ring. Corey demands the ref ring the bell.

Battle Grounds 77: Return of the Great Black Shark Championship
IWF High Impact Championship
Gordon Fury [vs.] Flex Johnson

[Ding, Ding, Ding!]

Flex looks at Corey and Alex and they walk up the ramp, before looking down at Gordon and immediately going for the cover.

Matt – Gordon is done! New champ!

Johnny – Not like this!

-1-

-2-

-3-

Gordon fires his shoulder off the mat just as the refs hand is about to hit the mat, an the crowd erupts!

Matt – No fucking way! How did he kick out!

Johnny – Fury is still in this.

Flex looks at Gordon in utter disbelief, as he hold 3 fingers up to the ref, but the ref insists it was 2. Flex takes a step towards the ref, when Gordon grabs him and pulls him into a schoolboy, grabbing the tights.

-1-

-2-

-3-

Flex manages to roll out before the count of 3.

Johnny – Flex almost got caught there!

Matt – And he is not happy about it!

Flex glares at Gordon as he boots him in the head. He then picks Gordon up, positioning himself behind him. Gordon can't fight him off as Flex drills him with the “Anywhere but Here!”

Matt – The Anywhere but Here connects! Gordon is done, 100%

Flex goes for the cover.

-1-

-2-

-3-

[Ding, Ding, Ding!]

Heather Thompson – Here is your winner, and the NEW IWF High Impact Champion... Flex Johhhhnnnsssssooonnnnn!

The fans are all on their feet in outrage as the boo Flex to know end as he holds up the High Impact title. Gordon still lies motionless on the canvas as the camera cuts away to a five minute long video package hyping up Isolation

The show returns from the video package to show Corey Casey and Alexander Remington in Corey's office, watching Gordon losing the High Impact title on repeat. After another repeat, Alex pauses the tape.

Alexander Remington
You know Corey, I don't think I could ever get sick of watching this. I have broken his mind, his body, and now his spirit. Gordon Fury is a non issue.

Corey Casey
Gordon Fury was an annoyance, never an issue.

Alexander Remington
Fair point.

The door of the office slams open, and standing in the doorway, holding a crowbar, is Gordon Fury. A look of pure rage on his face.

Gordon Fury
So I can't help but notice I wasn't invited to your party. Don't worry though, I brought something.

Gordon lunges at Remington with the crowbar, and Alex blocks it with his forearms, but he winces in pain at the impact. Corey Casey is already dashing out the door, as Remington shoves Gordon back against the wall. As Alex tries to leave the room, Gordon swings wildly again, smashing Alex in the ribs. As soon as Alex leaves, several security guards try to block Gordon's exit, but he swings for the fences, knocking out the guards. Meanwhile Alex and Corey make it to the parking lot, and get into their private limo. Corey looks down the hallway and sees Gordon sprinting after them. He turns to the driver.

Corey Casey
DRIVE!

The car begins to drive off as Gordon gets to the garage. He swings at the back wheel and crushes the rim on that side, and as the limo drives away Gordon throws the crowbar like a javelin and smashes the back window, before the car leaves the parking lot. Gordon takes a deep breath before walking back down the hallway. The cameras cut away to commercial.
Back to top Go down
BMac

BMac

Wrestler Stats

PostSubject: Re: Battle Grounds 77: Return of the Great Black Shark   Battle Grounds 77: Return of the Great Black Shark I_icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 9:44 am

The scene opens up backstage as James Shark is seated in his locker room, wrapping up his hands. Around him are some staff members making sure that James has nothing hidden in his wraps, along with a group of camera men filming Shark.

James Shark:
I just want him to show up… that’s it

James began to smirk as he continued to wrap up his hands

James Shark:
I want him to show up and be ready, I don’t want him to pussy out, and if he does come through and makes his appearance, I don’t want no excuses after I serve his ass. I want him to be confident and focused, I want him to go out there as the best so that when it’s all said and done, I beat the “best” Parker Wayde.

Music played into Shark’s ears from his ear phones as he nodded his head. He was definitely getting motivated and pumped up.

James Shark:
The Parker that’s been on this losing streak? That kind of Parker comes in tonight he’s going to get blown out of the fucking water and get torn apart in all areas of my game. A 100%, healthy, focused and motivated Parker? Pshh, still an easy win, still another easy payday, st-

Suddenly, before James could continue speaking, the door in his locker room opened catching everybody’s attention. To Shark’s surprise it was Brooklyn Carter, his fiancée and former Women’s World Champion.

He looked almost shocked to see her, as the camera panned over to her the fans in the arena gave her a huge pop. Earlier on Twitter, Brooklyn had found out that FFW & PDW Neon Riley had been direct messaging Shark stating that she had a crush on him ever since she met him, and that all her relationships failed because she always liked him. With Neon and Brooklyn being friends, that didn’t sit too well with her and although she did find out from James, she was upset with him too.

James Shark:
What you doing here? I didn’t think you was gonna come…

Everyone had their eyes on her as she rolled her eyes.

Brooklyn Carter:
Ugh, I’m just here to see you get your ass kicked, asshole!

James smirked then stood up. His hands were already wrapped so there was no need for the group of staff members to still be in his locker room, it was already crowded as is. As the staff member left the room, a few camera men did as well. James shut the door behind them and walked over to Brooklyn to try and give her a hug but she gently pushed him away.

Brooklyn Carter:
No

James Shark:
I don’t even get why the fuck you mad at me over that soft bullshit man, I’m the one that told you about it what the hell?

Brooklyn Carter:
Yea and when you told me about it you did it while making your jokes like it was something to laugh about! You don’t see it as a big fucking deal James but if one of your friends did that to me and did it behind your back, you would be handling the situation way worse than I did. You just don’t understand and you never seem to.

James shook his head in frustration and walked back over to the couch and sat down.

James Shark:
I don’t see it as a big deal cause damn, it ain’t like she tried something, if she was looking for a sexual meet up or whatever I woulda shut that down quick. It’s stupid cause if I keep it from you, you mad… if I tell you, you mad. So what the fuck?

Brooklyn walked over to Shark and pushed him out of the way, causing him to lightly tumble over to the other side of the couch.

Brooklyn Carter:
Let me sit

Brooklyn sat down and looked at James who was comfortably seated at the end of the couch.

Brooklyn Carter:
She fucking tweeted me and said that it was MORE than a ONE WAY STREET. You’ve yet to say anything about that or address that so here I am thinking that something did happen or there’s something else I don’t know about.

James Shark:
So you don’t trust me now?

Brooklyn Carter:
I do fucking trust you James but why haven’t you put the thirsty bitch in her place for saying that!?

James Shark:
Cause it’s whack, I was playin video games while yall were at it, like I ain’t gotta entertain that bullshit. I got a Main Event match tonight against a guy who can be dangerous when he wants to be, and against a match against me? James motherfucking Shark? Mr.Insurgency himself? Yo, this is where he’s going to be dangerous. Why do I have to focus on all that bullshit going on? I told you about it, and you handled it, end of story.

Brooklyn just stared at Shark, still with a disappointed look on her face.

James Shark:
Man… don’t even look at me like that Brooklyn, Like fuck, you got my name on your skin, I got yours on mine, we've known each other for time now and we about to be married. You really think I would fuck all that up? If there was something going on I wouldn't have even told you, plus you replied to what she said and said that you saw the DMS and that wasn’t how it was, and then she deleted the tweet. Doesn’t that tell you that she lying?

Brooklyn still stared at James until she quietly spoke out.

Brooklyn Carter:
Yeah… I guess you’re right.

James Shark:
fo shoo I am, thanks for actually showing up for support, didn't think you was gonna.

Now she rolled her eyes.

Brooklyn Carter:
I'm by your side till death peanut, of course I came.

James reached forward and quickly poked Brooklyn at her side, giving her a tickling feeling as she jumped up.

Brooklyn Carter:
Hey!

Brooklyn tried to get James back by poking him back but he quickly rolled off of the couch and moved out of her reach. Just as he did that, he grabbed a pillow and threw it at Brooklyn, but Brooklyn caught it, throwing it right at Shark hitting him in the face.

Brooklyn Carter:
YAY

Shark was right about to come for her but his door opened again. Brooklyn and Shark looked towards the door to see a staff member.

Staff Member:
Shark, Main Event time buddy, you’re on in 3 minutes.

James looked over at Brooklyn then back at the staff member.

James Shark:
Yo I was about to get me a fuck session, why you gotta ruin that for me and tell me I got three minutes?

Staff Member:
Well that’s when you’re on, expect your music to play in 3.

James Shark:
Who the fuck are you to tell me how long I get to fuck my girl tho? Were you a porn director or some shit before you took this job? Fucking giving me a time limit for sex...

Brooklyn giggled as the staff member didn’t really know what to say.

Staff Member:
Look I was just told to remind you…

James Shark:
I’m going out in 15, so put a damn commercial break up or some shit.

Staff Member:
But-

James Shark:
There ain’t no butts motherfucker. You ain’t the one going out there to fight, you ain’t the one going out there putting it all on the line. I want 15, you fuckers are gonna give me 15. James Shark is self-employed because James Shark is the IWF. I do what I want around here, so maybe I should REMIND you that. Now why don’t you go run to Jessica, aka Chuck in a wig, and tell the dude that I’m about to eat my girl’s pussy.

Staff Member:
Um…. Okay?

James quickly came forward and kick the door, slamming it shut in the staff members face. He then turned around and bit his lips looking at Brooklyn as she gave him a seductive look. The show awkwardly cuts to a long commercial break.

Battle Grounds 77: Return of the Great Black Shark Woman-bruce-willis-photomontage-427125

Just try to figure this out

The show returns from the commercial with Heather Thompson standing in the ring, preparing to announce the main event of the evening.

Heather Thompson – Ladies and gentlemen, the following contest is set for one fall…

All the lights in the arena go out, save one green spotlight aimed down at the middle of the stage.

So I'm outside of da club and you think I'm a punk
So I go to my loaded tech nine that's off in the trunk
I told that motherfucker, I ain't never scared (Eastside)
I ain't never scared (Westside)
I ain't never scared (Southside)

Parker rips the curtain to the side and steps out on to the stage. He stops for a moment in the spotlight and surveys the audience and their reaction to his presence.

I ain't never scared(Northside)
I ain't never scared(Southside)
I ain't never scared(Eastside)
I ain't never scared(Westside)

The shade of green that had painted the stage lights the sides of the entrance ramp as Parker starts to head down to the ring. Some of the fans taunt him as he walks down the ramp, while others hold out their hands for Parker to slap. Both groups of people get ignored as Parker has only the ring in his sight.

Who am I? Bone Crusher, motherfucker
AttenCHUN! Where my soldiers motherfucker?
I guess the fight is on, me and you nigga
And you, wha? And you, wha? And you, wha? Nigga

As he reaches ringside Parker turns towards the ring steps to his left and heads up them at a brisk pace. Upon reaching the apron he stops and looks out into the crowd again, possibly reading all of the signs being waved around by the fans.

I ain't scared of you bitches, I'll put yo' brain in stitches
This remix for real niggaz who get money to trenches
Check my resume nigga, I got that one hitta quitta
And yo' boys ready to flee like, why'd you fuck with that nigga?

Parker steps over the middle rope and ducks under the top rope, stepping into the ring. As he steps to the center of the ring he tilts his head to the side and cracks his neck before staring up the entrance ramp waiting for tonight's victim.

Heather Thompson – Introducing first…fighting out of Winston-Salem North Carolina…weighing two hundred seventy two pounds…Parker Wayde!

Johnny – Matt are you as excited as I am!?

Matt – THE RETURN OF THE GREAT BLACK SHARK!

A loud screeching scream could be heard
from a woman. Followed up by the scream is a bunch of other cries, the
sound of splashing water can then be heard a long with the cries for
help yelling out "SHARK, SHARK, SHARK!". The loud screams fade away
until all that could be heard are the fans in the arena.

"Insanity at it's finest. Fire starter, riot maker, Moon stricken, animal need, bad seed, untameable beast"

The
lights in the arena begin to flicker black and blue as the theme comes
on. James Shark steps out of the arena curtains to the reaction of the
fans. He steps forward to the front of the ramp and stands there for a
moment, looking around at all the faces before him in the arena.

”Everybody
around me always think they know what's going on inside my mind, they
think I'm Mr. Nice Guy all the time. How they say on Diary? You think
you know, but you have no idea. Welcome yo ho, get filthy, must make mo
dough, we will be shaking your floor, come against me, that’s a no no,
yo, cause I’m a Beast"

James begins to walk down the ramp,
as he does this he raises his two arms into the air flipping off the
entire arena. As the camera zooms into him he takes his finger and flips
off the viewers at home. As he continues to make his way down the ramp
he puts his hands back to his sides.

"I
can smell your woman's rosy punani in the arena all the way from
backstage. I'm a wrestler, I can molest her, and she will leave with me
because of my stature. Now, everybody move, everybody bounce. Whoever
the Nina choose, we about to pounce. With the 151 in the bottle, I call
Hef, will he let me hit this model in the grotto I like all women, tall
women, and small women. Ya gotta let tech knees tease your chakra.
Species release freaks, please the monster. Petite beast, feast, these
G’s will rock ya. Handcuff a busta don’t trust a round these hustlers
homie don’t be a sucker. When your lover say tecca Nina's a brother, she
trying to say that I rushed her then crushed her. Welcome yo ho, get
filthy, must make mo dough, we will be shaking your floor, come against
me, that’s a no no, yo, cause I’m a Beast"

James Shark
runs towards the ring and slides into it, once in the ring he jogs his
way over to a turnbuckle and jumps onto it. Climbing it up fully until
he's standing tall before the crowd. He towers over everybody with a
serious face, looking around the arena before a small smirk appears
across his face. He then jumps off of the turnbuckle.

"I'm
about to get that money like a robbery, now I got it all my enemies
wanna clobber me. Squallier be harder we need dollars comradely. The
hotter the scholar be, the larger the lottery. Need yen, tens, twins,
gotta succeed spend G's, Ben Franks We cram G’s in banks, breathe said
we win thanks hungry like the wolf indeed, but I give Money to my crooks
in need, I live In Sherman Oaks but from Kansas City, I miss home, Cali
is Business but man it's pretty. I ain't lying y'all, Monster for money
for mine y'all. If I wasn't getting money, I'd do time dog. You'd never
see the nine fall, Big house, wood floors, Maid cleaning the bitches
with pine-sol. Welcome yo ho, get filthy, must make mo dough, we will be
shaking your floor, come against me, that’s a no no, yo, cause I’m a
Beast

James walks over to another turnbuckle on the
opposite side and stands tall for a moment, looking through all the
signs in the arena and pointing at people who are holding his signs
while flipping off and yelling stuff out to the people who had
anti-signs of him. He jumps off the turnbuckle then begins to shadow box
until his music fades away.

Heather Thompson – And his opponent…fighting out of Brooklyn New York…weighing one hundred ninety four pounds…making his long awaited return to the IWF ring…ladies and gentlemen…Mr James Shark!

The crowd cheers for James Shark, who remains focused on Parker Wayde. He quickly flashes a cocky grin, as the referee makes sure both men are in their corners, before calling for the bell.

Johnny – Here we go!

Matt – Sharky is home baby!

Battle Grounds 77: Return of the Great Black Shark Mainevent
James Shark [vs.] Parker

[Ding Ding Ding!]

James Shark and Parker Wayde circle each other for a few moments, sizing each other up. Parker Wayde clearly has the size advantage, and uses that to his advantage as he grabs onto James Shark and pushes him back into the corner of the ring. Parker Wayde slams his shoulder into the stomach of James Shark and delivers a quick elbow to the face of James Shark. Parker Wayde drops down and rams his shoulder into the stomach of James Shark one more time, before taking a few steps back and looking at James Shark, slumped in the corner.

Johnny – Parker using his strength here early on, that’s a pretty good idea if you ask me

Matt – He has a clear size advantage, and he needs to utilize that

Parker Wayde runs at James Shark, who manages to duck out of the way as Parker Wayde attempts a clothesline. Parker Wayde smashes chest first into the turnbuckle and turns around, slumping against it. James Shark immediately moves towards Parker Wayde and begins delivering punch after punch to the stomach of Parker Wayde. James Shark takes a step back and goes to deliver a big punch to the head, but Parker Wayde dives forward and tackles James Shark to the ground

Johnny – Big tackle by Parker even after the reversal by Shark

Matt – Again, really using his size, that’s what I want to see

Parker Wayde can’t keep James Shark down for long though, and almost immediately the two are back to their feet. Parker Wayde tries to throw a punch at James Shark, but he ducks underneath it. James Shark immediately steps in with two quick but sharp jabs to the face of Parker Wayde. James Shark immediately switches to body shots and lands a few, before taking a step back and head dodging another punch thrown by Parker Wayde. James Shark takes a few steps back, continuously dodging punches thrown by Parker Wayde. James Shark suddenly shoots forward and lands a huge combination of hooks and jabs to Parker Wayde, sending him stumbling backwards.

Johnny – Parker tries to stand and throw down with Shark, and it does not goes his way

Matt – Not at all, and I’m not surprised. Shark is a striker, Parker needs to keep away from those strikes if he wants to win

James Shark runs and delivers a huge flying knee to the jaw of Parker Wayde, finally taking the bigger man off of his feet and sending him crashing to the mat. James Shark immediately drops down in a mounted position and begins to rain down hammerfists and elbows onto the face of Parker Wayde, who covers up from the strikes. As James Shark changes to body shots, Parker Wayde bucks his hips, knocking James Shark off balance.

Johnny – Again Parker using his superior size and strength to his advantage

Matt – Shark is going to have a hard time holding Parker down like that

As James Shark falls off of Parker Wayde, he manages to grab onto Parker Wayde’s arm and twist his legs around it. James Shark desperately tries to lock in an armbar on Parker Wayde, who holds onto his arm, preventing it from being locked into an armbar. James Shark tries a few more times, before kicking Parker Wayde in the face and releasing the armbar. James Shark immediately jumps onto Parker Wayde’s back and tries to lock in a rear naked choke. James Shark wraps his legs around Parker Wayde, trying to lock in a body triangle while at the same time get his arm under the neck of Parker Wayde.

Johnny – Shark trying to lock in a choke here early on

Matt – If he gets this sunk, it could be all over real early

Parker Wayde slowly gets to his knee, and then back to his feet. James Shark continues to keep attempting to lock in the choke hold, holding on to Parker Wayde as he stands. Parker Wayde suddenly jumps backwards and lands all of his weight on top of James Shark, crushing him between his body and the mat. James Shark releases the hold on Parker Wayde, who slowly gets to his feet, holding his neck in pain and catching his breath.

Johnny – Parker finally breaks out of that choke, I thought he was done

Matt – Never count Parker out too early Johnny, he’s too good for that

Parker Wayde walks towards James Shark and grabs him and picks him back up to his feet. Parker Wayde grabs James Shark and picks him up onto his shoulders and delivers a big Alabama slam to James Shark. Parker Wayde drops down and punches James Shark in the face a few times, James Shark trying to block the shots.

Johnny – Parker is really taking the fight to James Shark here in Shark’s first IWF match this entire year

Matt – Shark maybe forgot how we do things around here in his time gone

Parker Wayde lifts James Shark up to his feet and locks him in a headlock, before delivering a quick snap suplex. James Shark hits the mat hard as Parker Wayde crawls over to him, rolls James Shark over and hooks his leg. The referee drops down to count the pin.

-1-

Johnny – Not gonna cut it

James Shark easily gets his shoulder up after a one count. Parker Wayde stands up and waits for James Shark to stand up, looking to deliver a huge clothesline. As James Shark gets to his feet, Parker Wayde runs and tries to clothesline James Shark, but he ducks as Parker Wayde runs by him. Instead of stopping, Parker Wayde continues to run and bounces off of the ropes. Parker Wayde rebounds off of the ropes and runs towards James Shark, who is just turning around. Parker Wayde catches James Shark off guard and delivers a big clothesline, sending him flipping to the mat.

Johnny – Parker is just straight taking it to Shark

Matt – Shark really needs to figure his shit out, and fast

Parker Wayde walks over to James Shark and drops down, punching him in the stomach a few times, before delivering a big elbow to James Shark’s head. Parker Wayde grabs onto the arm of James Shark and quickly uses it to lock in an anaconda vice hold. James Shark tries to escape but Parker Wayde has the hold locked in tight. James Shark looks like he’s beginning to fade, but uses a huge burst of strength to push off the ground and flip over top of Parker Wayde. Even though Parker Wayde still has the hold locked in, James Shark uses his free arm to reach out and grab the ropes. The referee sees this and forces Parker Wayde to release the hold.

Johnny – Nice work by Shark getting to the ropes. Now he just needs to get some kind of offense

Matt – So far he’s had pretty much no luck

Parker Wayde lets go of James Shark and gets back to his feet. Parker Wayde stomps on the head of James Shark and takes a few steps back. Parker Wayde motions for James Shark to stand up. When he does, Parker Wayde runs towards James Shark, who quickly ducks down. Parker Wayde flies over the top rope and tumbles down to the floor outside.

Johnny – Nice ring awareness by Shark!

Matt – This might finally be the chance he was looking for

James Shark catches his breath before sliding out of the ring onto the floor. James Shark grabs Parker Wayde by the head and brings him up to his feet. James Shark punches Parker Wayde in the face, before delivering a series of shots to the body, capped off with one big elbow to the face, sending Parker Wayde staggering backwards. James Shark runs and delivers a spinning back elbow to Parker Wayde, sending him stumbling into the steel steps. In the ring the referee slowly counts.

Johnny – Shark is all over Parker on the outside of the ring

“1” “2” “3”

Matt – He better be careful that he doesn’t get counted out though, what a terrible way to lose a match that would be

James Shark runs at Parker Wayde slumped on the steel steps. Parker Wayde rolls out of the way as James Shark hits the steel steps knee first and tumbles over them. James Shark rolls around on the ring floor holding his knees in pain, as Parker Wayde slowly gets to his feet beside the steps.

Johnny – And once again, Parker has the advantage

“4” “5”

Matt – Tick tock tick tock

Parker Wayde walks over to James Shark and lifts him up. Parker Wayde throws James Shark back into the ring, breaking the referee count. Parker Wayde climbs onto the ring apron and then ducks under the ropes to re-enter the ring. James Shark sees this and runs at Parker Wayde, kicking him in the side of the head. Parker Wayde collapses in between the top and middle rope. James Shark grabs Parker Wayde by the head and drags him out so that only Parker Wayde’s feet are resting on the ropes. James Shark quickly drops onto his back and delivers a DDT to Parker Wayde, spiking his head off of the mat.

Johnny – Huge DDT by Shark!

Matt – That might be exactly the kind of thing to put Parker away here!

James Shark quickly rolls Parker Wayde over and goes to pin him. The referee drops down to count as James Shark hooks Parker Wayde’s leg.

-1-

-2-

Parker Wayde throws James Shark off of him and slowly gets back to his feet.

Johnny – Not quite yet

The two men circle each other yet again, both considerably worse for wear than the start of the match. Parker Wayde immediately goes to punch James Shark, who blocks it and throws a few shots of his own. Parker Wayde eats the punches and tries to throw a kick. James Shark catches the kick and delivers a huge jab to Parker Wayde’s face, sending him tumbling backwards.

Johnny – Again, Parker tries to stand and bang with Shark, and again he comes up empty

Matt – Shark is by far the best striker in the IWF, I don’t know why anyone would want to throw down with him like that

James Shark waits for Parker Wayde to regain himself, and then runs at him. James Shark jumps in the air and kicks his leg out for extra power, looking to deliver a massive superman punch. Parker Wayde manages to duck under the punch and catch James Shark on his shoulder. Parker Wayde lifts James Shark up in the air and slams him down with a huge spinebuster.

Johnny – Paydirt by Parker!

Matt – What a huge move!

Parker Wayde drops down to pin James Shark, but instead gets back to his feet. Parker Wayde lifts James Shark to his feet and prepares to deliver an Instant Impact. As Parker Wayde lifts James Shark over his head and onto his shoulder, James Shark manages to elbow Parker Wayde in the side of the head a few times before escaping over the back of Parker Wayde. James Shark waits for Parker Wayde to turn around and then kicks him in the stomach. Parker Wayde doubles over, and James Shark gets beside him and delivers a big Russian leg sweep, slamming the back of Parker Wayde’s head into the mat.

Johnny – Look at Shark taking Parker down with that leg sweep!

Matt – He’s starting to figure Parker out, and that does not bode well for Parker

James Shark stomps on Parker Wayde’s head a few times. Parker Wayde eventually catches James Shark by the foot and twists, causing James Shark to stumble off balance. Parker Wayde gets to his feet and runs at James Shark, who suddenly lunges out with a huge right jab that stops Parker Wayde in his tracks. James Shark runs and bounds off of the ropes and hits a clothesline that doesn’t knock Parker Wayde over, but gets him off balance. James Shark runs and rebounds off of the ropes again, and delivers another clothesline. James Shark rebounds one more time, and this time the clothesline is enough to take Parker Wayde off of his feet and send him crashing to the mat.

Johnny – Look at that! Shark gets Parker off of his feet!

Matt – That was amazing!

James Shark drops down and manages to get side control on Parker Wayde. James Shark immediately goes to lock in a kimura, but Parker Wayde manages to power out and lock his arm up. James Shark uses this to switch into a sleeperhold position, trying to choke the air out of Parker Wayde.

Johnny – If Shark can choke Parker out her, it’s all over

Parker Wayde manages to drag himself over to the ropes and get his foot onto the bottom one. The referee forces James Shark to release the hold on Parker Wayde. James Shark does so and gets back to his feet. He waits for Parker Wayde to stand back up. When Parker Wayde does, James Shark runs at him and looks to hit another flying superman punch. Parker Wayde ducks underneath this and James Shark goes flying past him.

Johnny – Can’t connect with that Swag Out

Matt – So close though

Parker Wayde wraps his arms around the waist of James Shark from behind, and lifts him up in the air, before slamming him down with a german suplex. James Shark slowly gets back to his feet, before Parker Wayde lifts him up and slams him down with a scoop slam. James Shark rolls on the mat in pain, clutching at his back. Parker Wayde lifts James Shark up to his feet and lifts him upside down onto his shoulder. Parker Wayde drives the shoulder of James Shark onto his knee, and then slams him onto the mat. Parker Wayde covers James Shark

Johnny – Parker’s Wake!

-1-

-2-

James Shark kicks out

Matt – Not so fast!

Parker Wayde immediately locks James Shark in a choke hold, driving knees into his head. Parker Wayde prepares to flip over James Shark and complete the JTO. But James Shark manages to block the hold and rolls over onto his back. James Shark kicks Parker Wayde in the head, sending him stumbling backwards. James Shark gets back up to his feet as Parker Wayde moves towards him.

Johnny – Parker gets hit there by Shark, but he still looks in control

Matt – When you think you’re in control against Shark, you never really are

Parker Wayde again goes to punch the face of James Shark, who uses slower but still successful head fakes to dodge the punches. James Shark delivers a quick 1-2 combo to the head of Parker Wayde, sending him stumbling backwards. Parker Wayde shakes his head and runs at James Shark, looking to clothesline him. James Shark suddenly takes a step forward and delivers a huge front kick to the jaw of Parker Wayde, sending him stumbling backwards.

Matt – My point exactly!

Johnny – What a huge front kick to the jaw! Shark just caught Parker completely by surprise

Matt – Here it comes!

James Shark runs and jumps into the air, kicking his leg out behind him and delivering a flying superman punch to the jaw of Parker Wayde, connecting cleanly and knocking him out cold.

Johnny – SWAG OUT!

Matt – PARKER IS OUT COLD!

James Shark quickly hooks the leg of Parker Wayde, as the referee drops down to count.

-1-

-2-

-3-

[Ding Ding Ding!]

Heather Thompson – Here is your winner…James Shark!

Johnny – Welcome home James Shark!

Matt – Now that’s how you return!

James Shark stands up as the referee raises his hand to the sky. The fans all cheer loudly in appreciation that James Shark has finally returned to the IWF. James Shark walks to the turnbuckle and climbs it, pounding his chest and then flipping off Parker Wayde in the middle of the ring.

Johnny – He clearly has not changed

Matt – I’m so glad good old Sharky has come home

Johnny - Do you think we'll see him at Isolation next week?

Matt - I don't know, but what I do know is that Isolation promises to be one of the best shows of the year!

Johnny - Indeed. You don't want to miss it. Alex vs Ethan for the IWF title, Sean vs Tim in a 3 Stages of Hell match, don't you dare not buy it! We'll see you then!

The show fades out with James Shark laughing at Parker in the ring, and kissing his right hand, signalling a knockout well done.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Battle Grounds 77: Return of the Great Black Shark   Battle Grounds 77: Return of the Great Black Shark I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Battle Grounds 77: Return of the Great Black Shark
Page 1 of 1