Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

"The Cap'n" Jason Ginyu

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Das Ginyu

"The Cap'n" Jason Ginyu Empty
PostSubject: "The Cap'n" Jason Ginyu   "The Cap'n" Jason Ginyu I_icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 2:57 am

* Wrestler Name: Jason Ginyu

* Nickname: "The Cap'n"

* Hometown: San Diego, California

* Weight: 6'1"

* Height: 215lbs

* Favorite Specialty Match: None. As a heel he traditionally freaks out every time an authority figure books him in a match that is anything outside the ordinary singles or handicap match in his favor.

*Specialty Weapons (IF ANY): Unidentified foreign object wrapped in heavy tape that he uses from the tights.

* Entrance Music: Cells by The Servant (Instrumental)

* Alignment (face/heel): Heel

* Years Wrestling: 8

* Quote: Optional: "It's my way or the high way".

* Finisher: Body Dysmorphia

* Finisher Description:

* Bio/Backround:

* Attire: Purple and white wrestling tights cut just above the knee, with similar colored boots and wrist tape. Comes to the ring wearing a black bombers jacket with white faux fur on the collar and a pair of black shades.

* Fighting style: Dirty Heel Heavy Strikes with an amateur background in Greco Roman freestyle.

* Wrestler's Favourite Moves (As Many As You Feel Are Neccessary):

The Crusher Ball:

Speed Phreak:

Here Comes The Boom:

Frozen In Time:

Picture Base:

Pac (Known as Adrian Neville in NXT)

"The Cap'n" Jason Ginyu Thumbs_james-abbott-pac-1

Career Accomplishments – None.

ENTRANCE -

Cells by The Servant (Instrumental) plays over the PA system as the supremely arrogant Cap'n Jordan Ginyu makes his way down to the ring. Flanked by a short crew of supporters, he pushes the shades further into his eyes as he smirks, snubbing the fans attempts at scoring a few high fives or pats on the back. After he has escaped the entrance ramp area and jumped up to the apron however, he immediately begins basking in the energy of the boos raining down upon him. He nods his head in approval, egging on the fans to jeer him as he slips between the middle ropes and removes his jacket & shades. Turning to face the referee with an incredulous look on his face, he allows himself to be checked throwing his hands up in frustration, flipping off a heckling fan in the process.

Any Other Notes -

Last edited by Jordan Ginyu on Thu May 23, 2013 9:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Corey Casey

Corey Casey

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 27-12-1
Alignment: In Between

PostSubject: Re: "The Cap'n" Jason Ginyu   "The Cap'n" Jason Ginyu I_icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 4:54 pm

APPROVED!!!!

Welcome to IWF
Back to top Go down
https://insurgencywrestling.forumotion.com/forum
Das Ginyu

PostSubject: Re: "The Cap'n" Jason Ginyu   "The Cap'n" Jason Ginyu I_icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 9:07 pm

So my character has decided that life as a black man is too hard and has thus decided to become white. Following that, he has a new pic base and theme song and changed his name to be more "white friendly" from the former Jordan, to now, Jason.

Thank me later.
Back to top Go down
JFRESH

JFRESH

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: Better Than Yours
Alignment: In Between

PostSubject: Re: "The Cap'n" Jason Ginyu   "The Cap'n" Jason Ginyu I_icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 9:23 pm

ya bruh, times are rough for us, its a struggle No
Back to top Go down
http://ewrestling.wikia.com/wiki/James_Shark
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "The Cap'n" Jason Ginyu   "The Cap'n" Jason Ginyu I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

"The Cap'n" Jason Ginyu
Page 1 of 1