Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Megan Andrews [vs.] Nikita Luck

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Stygian

Stygian

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 0-0-0
Alignment:

Megan Andrews  [vs.]  Nikita Luck Empty
PostSubject: Megan Andrews [vs.] Nikita Luck   Megan Andrews  [vs.]  Nikita Luck I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 7:51 am

RP here
Back to top Go down
Nikita Luck

PostSubject: Re: Megan Andrews [vs.] Nikita Luck   Megan Andrews  [vs.]  Nikita Luck I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 6:45 pm

Performing athletic stretches in her locker room is Nikita Luck, who may as well be called Hard Luck at the moment following two less-than stellar weeks as part of the IWF roster despite being shoved down the fans’ throats by her own management team. Nikita’s at least hot and that’s something to keep her going as she places her foot up on a chair to stretch down to her toes.

Raven: “I know, not even that Orion… can you believe it?”

Nikita’s concentration is broken as her sister enters while speaking on her phone. Nikita tries to resume her regime but Raven’s talk is loud and dripping with sarcasm.

Raven: “She’s good at this, I swear. Nikki’s here now, I’ll call you back."

Raven flicks her phone shut and smiles at her sister. They engage in a quick embrace and Raven notices Nikita’s face not being as perky as it should.

Raven: “Have you been drinking?”

Nikita: “Not today.”

Raven: “Well, that’s something.”

Nikita: “Who was on the phone?”

Raven slowly places her phone in her pocket, out of sight. She looks at Nikita as if to say ‘Why are you so suspicious?’ but instead of questioning her sister (in response to a question, I might add), she puts her arm around her.

Raven: “It was just somebody from IWF’s media department. I was making an appointment for you to go in and have your picture re-taken.”

Nikita looks surprised, she only had that done a couple of days ago.

Nikita: “There’s nothing wrong with it, we were all happy.”

Raven: There’s nothing right with it and I’m not happy.”

Raven produces the offending image and hands a copy to Nikki. Nikita checks it, nods her approval and passes it back.

Nikita: “That’s the one, it looks really good.”

Just for information, it’s the one on the roster page.

Raven: “Oh, dear. It looks positively awful!”

Nikita: “No, it doesn’t. You’re just being a control freak because you weren’t there. We all agreed it was fine.”

Raven: “Here, take another look at it. Tell me what you see?”

Nikita: “I see a cute blond girl making her way in the world of professional wrestling and this picture is… clickable.”

Raven scoffs.

Raven: “Shall I tell you what I see? I see a naïve little brat playing with her bra strap and grinning like a goof. But hey, nothing says toughness like a sweet innocent smile and underwear. Right?”

The point is conceded and Nikita lowers her head in dismay.

Raven: “It was a bit of a bummer losing to Zane, huh?”

Nikki nods but offers no verbal response.

Raven: “I was surprised myself, must have been a booking error.”

Ah, a clever in-joke.

Raven: “We need to step up our game for this coming week. Megan Andrews might have been a walkover with Roland Drax on our team but now it’s down to you and you alone. This match has big implications, you have to win this one.”

Nikita goes quiet, which serves to rather unnerve her sister.

Raven: “Talk to me, Nikki. You’re going to win this one, correct?”

Nikita shrugs.

Nikita: “What if I don’t want to win it?”

Raven: “You’re shitting me.”

Nikita: “I don’t know much about the Path to Valhalla but I know it’s practically roster-wide. I could focus my efforts on winning that…”

Her eyes suddenly sparkle.

Nikita: “From being the first entrant. It’ll put me on the map! I could carve out an entire career for myself! I will be bullet proof!”

Raven: “You’re not serious?!”

Nikita: Of course not! I can be an idiot but not that much of an idiot!”

Raven looks rather confused and that’s saying something as she is often known to be omnipotent.

Nikita: “You told me I have to present this face to everybody! Of course I don’t want to start a roster-wide massacre. I’d be just as happy to show up at the end and take the glory.”

Raven: “You lied to me?”

Nikita: “The lies I told you were not lies.”

Raven: “You lied to me by telling the truth?”

Nikita nods sheepishly.

Raven: “That’s very good, may I use that?”

Nikita: “I have a feeling you will anyway.”

Raven: “Of course.”

They are interrupted by the sound of Raven’s phone ringing once again and the moment is lost. Raven answers it with a cheery ‘Any news?’ and Nikita goes back to stretching. The cameraman attempts to cop a look down her top as she leans forward but he’s soon thrown out by Raven.

Last edited by Nikita Luck on Sat Jun 15, 2013 7:03 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Speech deleted from preview to post.)
Back to top Go down
Megan Andrews

Megan Andrews

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 0-0-0
Alignment: Heel

PostSubject: Re: Megan Andrews [vs.] Nikita Luck   Megan Andrews  [vs.]  Nikita Luck I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 2:41 am

Time For The Winds To Change

Title: Time for Things to Be Different
Date: June 14, 2013
Time: 10:37 PM
Mood: Thoughtful
Music: "You're Not Alone" by Saosin

Things have been shitty for me lately.  I've sucked in the ring, not going to try to lie and say otherwise.  I'm sure everyone is wonder, what are you going to do now, Megan?  You can't win any matches lately, so what's your next option?  The only career choice you've ever given yourself is failing miserably, and there's nothing you can do about it anymore.  Are you even trying anymore, or have you just given up hope of ever being successful in the ring?  Did you make up the 'credentials' that you had from when you were wrestling in the indies?

I'm sure everyone is thinking things like that and plenty more, but truthfully, I don't give two flying shits from Hell what everyone else is thinking!  All that matters to me is what I think and what I know I'm able to do.  I may have been off in the ring, for a while at that, but that DOESN'T mean that I need a new career choice.  It DOESN'T mean that I made up my credentials or what I'm capable of.  Things are going to change for me, soon.  I've said that in the past, but this is one of those times that I mean it and aim to make it happen.  Nothing is going to stop me from reaching the status that I know I'm worthy of when I'm not having an off time in the ring.

That change is going to start in a few days when I go against Nikita Luck.  I'm trying to figure out why they're putting me against that thing, but it is what it is.  I don't care who I have to go through in order to show management that having faith in me again won't go wrong.  I'll start with the weakest, puniest people if I have to.  I WILL prove that I'm not weak and a rag doll in the ring like some may think I am.  And as far as I'm concerned, going against Nikita Luck is a pretty damn good way to start proving that.  I just hope that little girl is ready to face me one on one.  This isn't a tag team match, this time.  This is the big game...one on one, no one out there to help you.  No one to make sure that things go in your favor but yourself.

Nikita, honey, if you're reading this, I hope you realize that your luck is going to be running out quite soon.  This red head's fire was pretty damn dim for a while, but it's growing brighter and brighter now.  I plan on making sure that, if you manage to make it out of the ring without needing a stretcher, you will at least need assistance from that pitiful brother of yours.  You think you've had it bad lately; well, allow me to continue adding to that.  I WILL make sure that someone's streak of bad luck ends at Battle Grounds, but it won't be yours, honey.  Save yourself some pain and embarrassment ..just stay in your locker room, or Hell, even your hotel room for the night.  If you do actually dare to show up, you better hope that your luck last long enough to where I don't completely take you out.  I make no promises about what I'm going to do, or not going to do, to you on the show.  Good luck, sweetie, you're certainly going to need it.

XOXO,
Megan Andrews
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Megan Andrews [vs.] Nikita Luck   Megan Andrews  [vs.]  Nikita Luck I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Megan Andrews [vs.] Nikita Luck
Page 1 of 1