Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Jack Savage [vs.] Anthony Dawkins [vs.] Megan Andrews

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Alex Dillinger

Alex Dillinger

Jack Savage [vs.] Anthony Dawkins [vs.] Megan Andrews Empty
PostSubject: Jack Savage [vs.] Anthony Dawkins [vs.] Megan Andrews   Jack Savage [vs.] Anthony Dawkins [vs.] Megan Andrews I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 2:57 am

Triple threat match!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Jack Savage

Jack Savage

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 0-0-0
Alignment: Heel

Jack Savage [vs.] Anthony Dawkins [vs.] Megan Andrews Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jack Savage [vs.] Anthony Dawkins [vs.] Megan Andrews   Jack Savage [vs.] Anthony Dawkins [vs.] Megan Andrews I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 10:15 pm

Jack Savage: I thought that everything was going to change at Ragnarok. Especially with the fact I was in the Path to Valhalla match. But after Ragnarok I realized that not a damn thing had changed. Because at Ragnarok I got what many of you fell that I deserved because I lost...

And thing that I think you all know about me is that I can not tolerate losing...

And there are many tings that you should all know about me by now nut you don't. .

Starting with the fact that I truly believe that I truly am America's Most Hated. The funny thing is that I have been able to deal with the fact that I am America's Most Hated. You could even say that I have come to embrace the fact that I am America's Most Hated. But the one thing that I will never be able to just deal with...

And that is the lack of respect that I have been shown by each and every last one of you. Because I think that you all know by know that not a signal solitary one of you have ever given me any respect...

And I need to know why I have never been given any respect by any of you, hell do any of you realize that I am a FUCKING THREE TIME WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION...

NO!!! None of you do and that is because that does not matter to any of you. Because like I already said none of you have any FUCKING respect for me...

I that makes me sick because I know that I deserve much better then that...

And this week I will show all of you why I should not only be respected but why I should be feared. When I take one Megan Andrews and Anthony Dawkins. Two people that I know that I am going to have to make suffer...

That is if I want to win and believe me I do want to win this fight. Because what winning this fight will mean to me on a personal level...

If you don't know well you might just be just plain dumb if you ask me...

And because I know I am just better then any of them....

And there is nothing that anyone of them put me throw that I can not over come...

And I do mean anything….

This week I will truly prove that to each and every last one of you. I know that some of you may ask me how...

But do I really need to explain every thing to all of you?

What I am talking about of course I DO. Because your all so dumb...

No not just dumb feeble and dumb..

I think that all of you know that there is nothing that is going to stop me.

I am America’s Most Hated….

I am The Savage One...

And it's time that I start acting like it. Because as you all know money talks and I am loaded...

I will see you two soon and you better bring your best because I know that I fucking will...
Back to top Go down

Jack Savage [vs.] Anthony Dawkins [vs.] Megan Andrews
Page 1 of 1