Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Lluvia Luna [vs.] Zeven Zion

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Stygian

Stygian

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 0-0-0
Alignment:

Lluvia Luna [vs.]  Zeven Zion  Empty
PostSubject: Lluvia Luna [vs.] Zeven Zion    Lluvia Luna [vs.]  Zeven Zion  I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 7:51 am

RP Here
Back to top Go down
Zeven Zion

Zeven Zion

PostSubject: Poor, Poor Zion   Lluvia Luna [vs.]  Zeven Zion  I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 11:33 am

Act 1: HE IS BACK!
Las Vegas, Nevada |  13.06.2013 | 13:17 PM

Zeven Zion: Yo! Camera master! Lookie here. I want you to do a real close up shot of my mug. REAL close. I want people to see m'pores and 14 year old zit scars. I want that HD shit, alright? If the footage looks like a Minecraft trailer I'll pull your gut through your mouth. Believe me, y'don't want that. You don't want me mad. I get all pink and jittery and it's not pretty. Ready? Keep that shot as straight as the gays ain't. Okay, go.

.:: The scene fades in with a shot of Zeven Zion standing in front of a brick wall. The br- … ::.

Zeven Zion: Wait, hold the phone! Did you make it black and white? -- Make it black and white. It'll be more artistic that way.

.:: The scene fades in with an ARTISTIC BLACK AND WHITE shot of Zeven Zion standing in front of a brick wall. Originality out the ass. The brick wall has a large Z² spray painted on it. You can tell it's fresher than a motherfuckin' peppermint because it's dribbling down the wall all creepy.

Zeven, on the other hand, is facing right ways so you only see his good side. Eyes closed, wearing a black leather jacket, he begins to speak. Let's listen … ::.

Zeven Zion: Questions. E-e-e-everybody has questions. "Why did you change your name, Zeven? Why are you back, Zeven? Can I touch your rock hard abs, Zeven? Did you do P90X, Zeven? "

It never stops. Quite frankly, I doubt it ever will. Problem is, people think I'm some kind of a mystery. I'm a puzzle that needs to be solved. Do I look like an episode of "Blues Clues" to you?!

You would think that throughout my entire career the one thing I proved, aside from showing everyone I'm a badass of biblical proportions, is that I'm the most transparent and easy to figure out guy on the planet. There is no agenda here, there is no mystery, there are no clues. I've always been about one thing and one thing only: I do what I want, when I want to do it.

So why did I revert back to my original ring name? Because I want to. Why am I back in the ring? Because I want to. Why am I allowing you to touch my rock hard abs? Because I'm a generous fucking person.

There is no catharsis here, ladies and gentlemen. While some of my goals have indeed changed and I am turning a new leaf, to an extent, I didn't spend the last two years soul searching. I didn't go to my "dark place". I did not change due to some odd psychological dissonance that pushed me to be a better person. I didn't go to Botswana and live in a temple in order to realize I was a horrible human being. Do they even have temples in Botswana? I don’t know! I've never been there!

Do you really want to know what I've been doing for the last two years? I did what every damn person would have done if he was busting his ass for three years, earning a living by landing on his head and realized he has a LONG vacation in store for him. I CHILLED! I rediscovered my passion for skateboarding, I went surfing and I loved it. It was exciting. The hairs on my balls stood up and did the Macarena, that's how fun it was. I lied on beaches, I worked out, I got high as a kite, I put the fear of God in my wife every chance I got. THAT'S IT!

So TMZ, Huffington Post, other news outlets, cut this section of the video out and stop making it seem like they dug up Hoffa, he was still alive and revealed tomorrow's lottery numbers.

Give me the laptop, look at this nonsense.

Lluvia Luna [vs.]  Zeven Zion  TMZ_zps4c4881bb

Zeven Zion: "Is he back?" - Well, shit, Harvey. I don't know. You somehow got your hands on a scan of my contract with my own damn signature on it. What do you think? OF COURSE I'M BACK! Whoop-de-fuckin'-doo!

Yes, I am back. Yes, I changed my name. Yes, I changed my attitude and I view things in a different way. What way? You'll see. Yes, things are going to be different for me, but the one thing that won't change is the fact that Zeven Zion or Jaden Zion, I will plow through the IWF roster, get my midget hands on every single piece of gold I can and be a part of the most memorable and entertaining matches this company has ever seen. This has always been the story of Zeven Zion and regardless of who's up against me, I will make sure it stays that way.

Those of you who don't know me think I'm full of it. Good, that's just the way I like it. Those of you who DO know me - SHUT UP AND DON'T TELL ANYONE THAT I AM A BALL OF BAD NEWS! You'll ruin the surprise. I am still as good as I ever was, I am still as filthy rich as I ever was, nothing's REALLY changed and you can all SUCK A PICKLE!

.:: The camera man yells 'CUT' and immediately after we hear a tiny round of applause and children's voices cheering.   The camera zooms out, the picture becomes colored again, the light gets brighter and we can see that Zeven is standing in front of a plastic prop wall and was "performing" this promo for a bunch of kids at what appears to be a Bat Mitzvah or some Jewish kid. ::.

Act 2: OH .. WAIT
Las Vegas, Nevada | 13.06.2013 | 13:45 PM

.::The look on his face and the spark in his eyes isn't the same as it was during the interview. In fact, he looks kind of sad or drained, as if he regrets it.

Shortly after he gets approached by all the kids he was performing for who start cheering his name. A few of them start trying to do his old moves like the Zuperkick  (Pele Kick), his disrespectful crotch chops and quote his catch phrase and other memorable sayings. Even then, Zeven still looks like he wants to get the hell out of there and shoot his brains out.

He then gets pulled aside by a fat, jolly, bearded man (Ismail Dresner) who puts his hand on the back of Zeven's neck and pats him on the chest a few times, while sucking on a big fat cigar. Zeven is not too familiar with what Dresner does. All he knows is that he is something in Hollywood and he pays well. ::.

Ismail Dresner: Jaden, my boy, you are the most! These kids love you! I told you that acting like the brash prick you really are is going to work. You should do the same in that company you're a part of. DWF. They'll love it.

Zeven Zion: It's IWF, sir. I can't believe you had me cursing in front of these kids and …  to be honest it is no longer fun being that guy. I lost my competitive spirit two years ago and I guess with it I lost my will to be a -- …

Zeven Zion: Yes, yes, that is fascinating. Look kid, about your payment … I don't exactly have the money right now. You know how it is with the damn economy. Heh …

Zeven Zion: The econ -- … you got your son a Rolex for his Bat Mitzvah! You know what I got or my 13th Birthday?

Ismail Dresner: What?

Zeven Zion: Socks! And they didn't even match! What kind of bullsh-- … I  … I am sorry, I am being disrespectful. Yes, what about my payment …

Ismail Dresner: Well, I don't have it. But you can have as much cake and beverages as you'd like! Eh? That's good, right? Food!

Zeven Zion: It's … fantastic. Sir.

Act 3: POOR, POOR ZION
Las Vegas, Nevada | 13.06.2013 | 15:43 PM

.:: The shot then switches to Zeven's current apartment in Las Vegas. To say that this is a rat infested dump would really make the rats look like classless animals. It's probably so dirty and rotten that it's toxic even for the rats. The only thing that can live there, aside from a broke professional wrestler, is a horde of cockroaches.

Really, I don't even have to describe it much. There's nothing in it. It's bare. The wallpapers are moldy and are coming off the wall, it feels like the floor is going to collapse at any moment, Zeven's bed is a stinky couch and the only saving grace is a bathroom that works. Sometimes.

What's happened to Zeven? Well, when you have no education and the only thing you know is wrestling, it's kind of hard to make a living. After FCW's shut down and a couple of appearances in other companies, Zeven lost the will to compete. He lost the will to be an ass, he lost the will to entertain, he lost the will to live.

Zeven was a multiple time World Champion, he had every opponent in the palm of his hand and it eventually made things incredibly boring for him. He could win anything, beat anyone, achieve everything and his dream did in fact come true. He was unbeatable, and ironically enough, it ruined him.

It ruined him to the point where even the love of his life left him. Jessica Zion was gone and so was the Kenna Manor in the UK, formerly owned by Zion himself. It now belongs to Jessica, along with every piece of memorabilia in it, reminding Zion of how great he was.

Zion lost everything, except his ability in the ring. That is, unfortunately for him, something he couldn't get rid of. He won't allow himself to lose and joining IWF is his last resort at finding meaning in his life once more.

The scene fades in with Zion slowly opening the door to his apartment. The desolation on his face tells the story of a ruined young boy. He slowly walks toward the couch in the center of the room and dumps the contents of his backpack on it. Crisps, Cola and Pepsi Cans, food in all kinds of boxes or any other loot he could've gotten from that damned Bat-Mitzvah.

As he's searching through the pile of goodies, police sirens can be heard outside and people cursing. As he finds some Doritos, he walks around the apartment and goes up to the window in order to check what's going on. Munching on the delicious treat, he shoves his hand in his pocket and stumbles upon something he didn't steal.  A napkin with a drawing on it depicting Zion holding a Championship with fans all around him. The drawing brings a smile on his face. The first smile in months, likely. He puts the Doritos aside, walks toward a nearby wall, pulls out a gum out of his pocket, chews it up a little and sticks the napkin to the wall using the gum.

Afterwards he walks over to his bag again and whips out an iPhone he snatched at the celebration. ::.

Zeven Zion: Kids shouldn't have phones anyway. Now … where's the camera on this damn thing …

.:: Zion props the phone against the window, takes a few steps back so he's in the shot and starts gushing out anything that comes to mind ::.

Zeven Zion: Over the past two years I've experienced more failure than I have in all of my life. Ever since I started wrestling, I had forgotten what it felt like to hurt. To hit rock bottom. To absolutely suck at life. Ironically enough, I ended up like every person I sent flying out of FCW. I ended careers, I put people out of their misery, I beat them so many times they stopped being a commodity and got fired. Even my biggest rivals ended up leaving the company out of frustration that they just couldn't top me. They all ended up no different than the way I am right now and I guess the final person I had left to beat, was myself and I damn sure did. I knocked myself out cold.

I failed every single person in my life and when it was all said and done, I was all alone. I have no fans, I have no friends, I have no family. The only thing I have right now is a contract with the IWF and the only reason I got this in the first place, was because of who I was back in the day, not because of who I am right now. And who am I right now?

… I don’t know. I've been trying to figure it out and I am afraid I am … myself again. Plain, normal Zeven Zion. Nothing special about him except for a few flashy movies and a tendency for comedy. It should do, for now. It should do against you, Luna.

To be perfectly honest, this is the first time in years that I've been put up against a woman. Last time it didn't go too well for poor Ash, but something tells me you'll prove to be more of a challenge than she ever was.

If this were the past, I'd probably pull out a huge speech about how you'll lose just because you're a woman. Probably crack a few boob jokes or maybe even call you a man. That's always classic. Today, I don't feel like doing that. I feel like giving you the benefit of the doubt. Why? You're surrounded by wrestling.

Any person, man woman or child, who has grown up with wrestling their blood and has survived this long must be worth something. However, the big issue here is not that you're a woman and that I'm a man. The problem is that I'm Zeven Zion and you're Lluvia Luna. I might be broken down but once that bell echos through the arena, I transform into the same guy I always was, the same high-flying, risk-taking and pain dealing son of a gun I've been since I can remember. I can't control it, I don't know how it works, it just happens.

This is why I doubt your chances of success, doll. Be as good as you want to be, call upon any and every piece of knowledge you can, I'll always be head and shoulders above it.

Darling, I put people out of commission when I had nothing on the line. I've broken people's necks just because I felt like hearing that sound again, and I was too lazy to Google it. What do you think I'll do now when I have absolutely everything on the line? I ain't breaking your neck, but I'll break your will just enough to pin you for the three count. This will allow me to continue in IWF and keep searching for a purpose. Keep searching for the trigger that will help me go back to the man I used to be.

It might happen today, it might happen tomorrow or months from now - I don't know. What I do now is that my journey is NOT going to end with me losing to some run of the mill housewife, it's going to begin with me CUNT PUNTING YOU INTO OBLIVION WHERE YOU FUCKING BELONG SO SUCK … A … PICKLE!

.:: Zeven loses it just then and dashes toward the phone, kicking it through the window. The camera then shows the phone and the glass flying through the air in slow motion. The light is glimmering off the pieces of glass and we get a POV shot of the phone twisting and turning in the air.

Then we get a shot of Zion breathing heavily and walking toward the drawing he stuck on the wall. The camera is showing only the bottom half of his face.

We switch to the phone once again and the POV shot shows it getting closer and closer to the ground, flying right toward a person on the sidewalk. The phone then crashes down right on his head, knocking him out.

Then we switch back to Zion. We heard an "OH MY GOD" coming from outside as the right corner of Zion's mouth turns into a tiny smile and we immediately cut to black.::.
Back to top Go down
Lluvia Luna

Lluvia Luna

PostSubject: Re: Lluvia Luna [vs.] Zeven Zion    Lluvia Luna [vs.]  Zeven Zion  I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 2:59 am

Are You Ready?
Starring: [url=http://rosamendes.org/photos/albums/- WWEcom Images/- Photoshoots/Dark Beauty/004.jpg]Lluvia Luna[/url]
[url=http://mpsourcegallery.sosugary.com/albums/01 World Wrestling Entertainment/Photoshoots/Classy and Elegant/0003-MPS.jpg]Isabella Luna[/url]

I was at my mom’s house with my two kids for a visit.  We had to discuss when I would debut with IWF, and my brother and sisters had been asking to see Anthony and Amelia as it was.  I figured my siblings could keep my own two entertained while my mom and I talked about what would be my debut with IWF as well as a few other things that were coming up that needed to be addressed.  I already knew that my mom wasn't keen on the change in attitude that she had seen in me, but I didn't really care if she liked it or not.  All she needed to do was make sure that I didn't get screwed over with shit and that the right calls were made in my matches.  That was the point of her being my manager after all.  We were sitting at her kitchen table while the kids played and watched TV in the living room, keeping themselves occupied so we could talk business.  I had already found out that I was going to be, finally, debuting against a guy named Zeven Zion.  Quite frankly, I found his name pretty amusing; it sounded like something from a retarded Adult Swim cartoon.  My mom brought me out of my thoughts when she started talking to me.

"Alright...your debut is finally happening.  We knew it would be a little while, but it's better late than never.  Now apparently Zeven has had a run with IWF before or knows people in IWF or something, so that could work against you in the long run.  Yes, you know people in IWF too, but he probably knows more important people than you do.  You're going into this match blind...neither one of us really knows anything about this guy or what he can do in the ring, but that doesn't mean that you're at a complete disadvantage.  Sometimes not knowing about an opponent can work out to your advantage just as much as knowing about them."

"Mom, just shut up.  I don't give a Damn who the guy may or may not know.  As far as I'm concerned, he's another face in IWF that just needs to be put in his place.  I plan on doing that on Battle Grounds.  It doesn't matter if he knows or knew someone....they're not going to be in the ring with him...I am.  He's not dealing with anyone he knows or knew...he's dealing with someone completely new to him; someone that he doesn't know and that he doesn't know what they're like or what they can do.  He's going into this match just as blind as I am.  The only difference is I know that I can surprise everyone, and I know that I can easily show people that I'm more than just yours and dad's daughter....more than Uncle Storming's niece and more than just a single mom of two.  This guy isn't going to know who or what hit him by the time I plan on being finished with him."

I watched as my mom sighed and shook her head.  I had a lot of her old stubborn attitude in me as well as my dad's (well adoptive dad's) and uncle's determination and big headed attitude.  I wasn't going to let anyone try to tell me that I was at an advantage or disadvantage because it didn't matter to me either way.  You didn't have to have an advantage to win a match, and really, you would end up being in more disadvantage situations than advantage situations.  I could tell that I had aggravated my mom some, but I didn't really care since I wasn't going to hold my tongue to her or anyone else.  Sure I respected her, but it didn't mean that I had to stay quiet when I didn't agree with her.  After a couple of minutes, she started talking again about what I needed to do in the ring, but I kind of zoned out on her.  Great way to talk business, right?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lluvia Luna [vs.] Zeven Zion    Lluvia Luna [vs.]  Zeven Zion  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lluvia Luna [vs.] Zeven Zion
Page 1 of 1