Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hanging about...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Griffin Hawkins

Griffin Hawkins

Hanging about... Empty
PostSubject: Hanging about...   Hanging about... I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 12:27 pm

I get the night off? interesting. I got no match on the card..but I may find a way to make an impact leading into Ragnarok. I walk through the backstage area in my street clothes, Black Jeans and a Jack Daniels T-Shirt. I go to the soda machine and put in 1.50 for a Mountain Dew. But as I get my Soda, I notice someone coming up to me.

Griffin Hawkins - Ah, hello there. May I help you?..
Back to top Go down

Hanging about... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hanging about...   Hanging about... I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 12:48 pm

Camera pans over to see Steel Angel.

Steel Angel
Ohh hey Griff, sorry about what happened during the Metal Shop, I knew he was gonna show up and ruin it.
Back to top Go down
Griffin Hawkins

Griffin Hawkins

Hanging about... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hanging about...   Hanging about... I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 1:17 pm

I couldn't help but laugh a little as I took a sip of mountain dew.

Griffin Hawkins - Hey man, it's no problem. I actually like it when there's fights breaking out on the show, if stuff like this happened on The View it would get a lot more people watching it. But of course I had a feeling that big jacked up retarded mutant would crash the party, just like Ethan, he just can't stand it when someone else is in the spotlight before him.
Back to top Go down
Zeven Zion

Zeven Zion

Hanging about... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hanging about...   Hanging about... I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 1:33 pm

.:: As Griffin and Angel are talking, in walks the newcomer Zeven Zion. He stops, looks at both of them and mumbles. ::.

Zeven Zion: Did you know reindeer like bananas? Crazy.

.:: And then he walks off. ::.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hanging about... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hanging about...   Hanging about... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hanging about...
Page 1 of 1