Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Just Hanging Backstage

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Griffin Hawkins

Griffin Hawkins

Just Hanging Backstage Empty
PostSubject: Just Hanging Backstage   Just Hanging Backstage I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 8:41 am

Just days before Battle Grounds, Griffin decided to relax a little. He wanted to get all the easy going nature out of his system seeing as he had a Main Event to prepare for. He was dressed in casual clothes consisting of a Motley Crue T-Shirt and black leather pants. He sat on one of the carts against the wall, listening to some rock music on his Ipad. Course it's interrupted by someone off camera.

"..Can I help you?"

TBCB Anyone
Back to top Go down
John Tolly

John Tolly

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 0-3-0
Alignment: In Between

PostSubject: Re: Just Hanging Backstage   Just Hanging Backstage I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 2:58 pm

Tolly walk up extending his hand, he's wearing a pearl Jam t-shirt and a pair of jean*

John Tolly: Just wanted to wish you good luck in your match this week
Back to top Go down
Griffin Hawkins

Griffin Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: Just Hanging Backstage   Just Hanging Backstage I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 4:05 pm

He stepped off of the cart and looked at him for sincerity, not sure if he can trust him. But he seemed to be on the level. He took his hand and shook it.

Griffin Hawkins - Thanks...I'm surprised you don't want to take my head off for turning down your offer to join with you and that Phillip dude..the stories I heard about America's Most Hated was that if you're not with them, you're against them.
Back to top Go down
John Tolly

John Tolly

Wrestler Stats

PostSubject: Re: Just Hanging Backstage   Just Hanging Backstage I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 5:59 pm

*John chuckles shaking his head*

John: Na as far as im concerned AMH is dead. I'm done with Savage. Now he's trying to sue me if I use the Amn:erica's most hated name any more.

*John Shrugs*

John:Besides AMH hasn't been AMH for awhile.

*he sits down sighing*

John:The whole idea behind AMH was to give a voice to the voiceless so to speak, It wasn't about fancy suits and cars and private jets. Hell there a reason I chose "lies of the beautifull people" by SixxAM as our theme song. but as usual Jack had to twist it..as for Phill, Hell i don't know. I thought we had some kind of agreement but i guess will find out just what that hand shake ment this week.

*John finaly gives a smirk*

John: as for You. I guess i just wanted to see if you were the typical. Ohh i love the fans! Quick gimmie a baby to kiss, Say your prayers and take your vittamins BROTHER! goody goody
Back to top Go down
Griffin Hawkins

Griffin Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: Just Hanging Backstage   Just Hanging Backstage I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 7:27 pm

He smoothed his hair back, looking serious.

Griffin Hawkins - People always have that misconception about me. They think that I'm automatically this super hero who runs around righting the wrongs of the world just because the people out there cheer me. Thing is John, I'm not a role model. I've grown up around things that would turn your stomach. I'm not someone you would want your kids to grow up to be after all that I have been through. But that doesn't mean that I don't care about those people out there. The reason they cheer me I think...is because they look at someone who's just like me, the tormented, misguided and mistreated..someone who like them was told that would amount to nothing. Call it more of somebody who gives them hope to get out of bed every morning to go out and do the impossible.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just Hanging Backstage   Just Hanging Backstage I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 9:00 am

I couldn't agree more Mr.Hawkkins

A pint size man appears, wearing baggy clothes made by Southpole and Addias sneakers, the pint size man is none other then David "Lucky"Bable. He looks at Griffin and John. He gives them a gesture of saluations and then extends his hand

The name is Bable....David Bable, nice to have met you two. Sorry if I interrupted was just trying to introduce myself
Back to top Go down
John Tolly

John Tolly

Wrestler Stats

PostSubject: Re: Just Hanging Backstage   Just Hanging Backstage I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 11:46 am

John eyes David trying to size him up before extending his hand

John: John Tolly, nice to meet you.

*he stops for a second before turning back to Griffin*

John:I need to ask you something Hawkin? Why me? Out of all the other guys and gals in this locker room why do you pick me to give advice too?
Back to top Go down
Griffin Hawkins

Griffin Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: Just Hanging Backstage   Just Hanging Backstage I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 4:20 pm

He looks over at the young man who came over to speak his peace. He seemed like an honest face and figured he was there to lend his support.

"Nice to meet you kid, good to know not everyone around here is some arrogant douchebag clinging to their top spot just because of the new talent flying in."

He gives him a knowing nod as if to say good luck out there. He turned his attention to Tolly.

"I chose you because once upon a time, you were the man. You were the face of a major company. Wherever you went, people parted like the red sea just to let you pass. A few years ago at this time it was you who held the holy grail high above your head. You were the man, the chosen one to lead the company into the future. But these days you've fallen by the way side. You can continue to blame the fans for your downfall, but there will come a time when you will have no choice but to blame yourself. If you want to reach the top again, you need to take responsibility for the actions you make. Putting together a band of misfits and muppets will only hold you back. If you want to reach the top, you have to stand on your own two feet...no lackies, no boot lickers, no petty feuds against a guy who years ago couldn't fill your jock. You have to get there because of you."
Back to top Go down
John Tolly

John Tolly

Wrestler Stats

PostSubject: Re: Just Hanging Backstage   Just Hanging Backstage I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 7:25 pm

*John stares at Griffin for a min, millions of thoughts going through his head*

John: Your right, I just hope the fans can except the fact that i'm not going to change. I'm still going to do what ever I have to get to to the top.

*he looks at both Griffin and David*

John: I'm going to be honest with both of you. If we ever have to face each other for a title. If i have to end your carrer, if i have to cripple some one I have NO problem doing that. I'm tell you that to your face Griff cause i respect the hell out of you, Now if you still want to be my friend, great. But i understand if you don't
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just Hanging Backstage   Just Hanging Backstage I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 7:43 pm

David listens carefully to Tolly and Hawkins' words and just ponders on them especially Tolly's. He smiles

Look man, you do what you feel you have to do. I am just telling you that not everyone will like it and not everyone will hate it. IF you think that is the route you need to go, then go for it. Just make sure you can back up what you have said
Back to top Go down
John Tolly

John Tolly

Wrestler Stats

PostSubject: Re: Just Hanging Backstage   Just Hanging Backstage I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 9:12 pm

*john listens to David nodding his head*

John:yeah your right man, thanks. You gave me alot to think about.

*he sighs*

John:i just don't what to think about Phill, i mean I've known this kid since he first came up. He's always had a ton of potential. I was a bit worried when he joined The Empire, and i hope i can trust him that he'll keep his word, and the fact that he's already stood up to the rest of the Empire is encouraging but i cant be stupid either.

*he looks over at David then to Griffin*

John: Griffin i need to ask you something and I hope you don't take this the wrong way David but i've know Griffin longer. LIke i said while I hope i can trust Phill i can't be stupid, I know the empire is sending there "hitman" with Phill and i'm sure the rest of them wont be too far behind. I want you in my corner if something goes down
Back to top Go down
Griffin Hawkins

Griffin Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: Just Hanging Backstage   Just Hanging Backstage I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 11:27 am

He cracks his neck a little bit.

Hawkins - Well, my dance card is a bit full for the evening. Blaze is already targeting me, obviously he's still pissed that he lost last week and really wants to take me out...probably before the Main Event. But if there's any funny business with them in the back, I'll take care of it. In the meantime...remember what I said.

He gives both a nod before walking away.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just Hanging Backstage   Just Hanging Backstage I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just Hanging Backstage
Page 1 of 1