Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Backstage Boredom

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Backstage Boredom  Empty
PostSubject: Backstage Boredom    Backstage Boredom  I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 2:10 pm

So Chris Cane was back with IWF after getting a call from his brother Storming Raven. Cane had convinced his brother the face paint and stuff was not what would get the job done but instead Cane showed up with the SOA vests. What was to come of that no one really knew right now. Not even Cane did as he walked threw the halls backstage. Chris would stop when he seen a table sat up with a coffee pot on it. He walked up and poured a cup then realized he had bumped someone's arm when he went to turn.

" Oh wow I'm sorry. I didn't even know anyone was there."

Cane kinda felt bad hoping he didn't burn the person
Back to top Go down
Griffin Hawkins

Griffin Hawkins

Backstage Boredom  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Backstage Boredom    Backstage Boredom  I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 2:42 pm

The camera pans over to see Griffin. He dusts the coffee off his jacket.

"Damn...good thing this is a black jacket..."

He looked up and saw who it was, Chris Cane. He looked a lot like one of those cowboys he seen in the western movies.

"Uh...have we met?"
Back to top Go down

Backstage Boredom
Page 1 of 1