Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Backstage promo

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tim Patrick

Tim Patrick

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 0-0-0
Alignment:

Backstage promo Empty
PostSubject: Backstage promo   Backstage promo I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 9:40 pm

Backstage at the Key Arena
Hours before the start of Battle Grounds
3:00 PM
IIA Locker Room

Tim Patrick has arrived at the arena before anybody else on the roster. He's focused, he's ready. He's been walking around for the past hour and a camera crew caught up to him, and follow him back to the Locker Room. He opens a bottle of water, sits back on a bench, and begins to speak.

Backstage promo Brian-pillman

Tim Patrick: Jason, Jason, Jason, Jason....where do I begin? I saw your last promo and wow, you have a big fucking mouth. You know that?

Somebody here is living in the past, and I'm not the one. 7 Time World Champion? Where? Did you win it in NLWF where all of Nick's friends got pushes? Because you damn sure haven't earned it here. And as far as the Full Throttle Championship goes, Vincent Van Rose is gunning for you, and if he doesn't take your title, I will.

Secondly, Philadelphia is not a shithole. If you are a working class guy, there is no better place than South Philadelphia. I love the fact that I'm surrounded by constant struggle and fighting. Where you live is important. I have something to fight for, all you are fighting for is the chance to go back to your luxury beachfront San Diego home tomorrow. I'm fighting for my life. I'm fighting for a city. I'm fighting for people who get called losers. Hawk, I have a great deal of respect for you, and I'm going to show you that I'm not a loser. I'm going to show you that I'm a crazy bastard who does what it takes, whatever it takes.

Win or lose tonight, Hawk. You will respect me.

~~The Scene Fades~~
Back to top Go down

Backstage promo
Page 1 of 1