Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Promo

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Promo  Empty
PostSubject: Promo    Promo  I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 10:13 pm

The Pure Blood’s 2nd coming

After months of absence, it’s time for the 2nd coming of the one who his people call the pure blood, but which choice will he take this time “Good” or “bad”? Time’s ticking the new era of the Pure Blood is near, but who will fall into the Pure Blood’s path? “Good” or “Bad”
The promo stopped, lights around the arena cut off, the crowd started to shout mildly. A count down then sounded around the arena, 10’s by pantera played through the speakers. The crowd raised of their feet and chanted, Tyson was wearing a different attire than usual it was more lighter and he wasn’t wearing any mask or hood. Tyson jumped up to the apron and stepped under the ropes, he picked up the microphone and looked around with a cheerful smile on his face, the crowd still continued to cheer loudly.

Tyson Rowle

WOW I wasn’t expecting to get such a pop, thank you all it means a lot to be back in action most of you probably know that I’ve been absent! Well it seems most of you out there have been tweeting and messaging me about if the 2nd coming of Pure Blood will be evil or good, well guys I can say …….. you all need to wait and see! But on the 5th of March I will have to make a life threatening choice!

The crowd became silent and confused

Tyson Rowle

Steel I hear you’re my opponent at battlegrounds, well I’m going to love and I’m sure the fans will love it too when I kick your head of your shoulders.

Tyson paused for a minute

Tyson Rowle

I will make the choice if I should take the bad or the good path on the next battlegrounds

Tyson dropped the mic leaving the fans speechless

Back to top Go down

Promo
Page 1 of 1