Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A SRS PROMO

Go down 
AuthorMessage

A SRS PROMO Empty
PostSubject: A SRS PROMO   A SRS PROMO I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 11:56 pm

The Dark Hero

Everyone’s Favourite Clown

Shadow Demon
Jason Hawk [vs] Corey Casey

I’ve been in this business for, shall I say, a long time now. I was an NLWF original, and from day one I strived to become better. Perhaps I didn’t do it in the right way, you know, choking at each world title opportunity I was given, but eventually I did it. I defeated my buddy KID to win the Undisputed Championship, and the rest, as they say, is history.

But the thing was, the fact that I had to go through all of those near misses, those unseized opportunities, is what made me who I am today.

It’s what helped me to evolve from the choking clown to the greatest Undisputed Champion of all time. It’s what made me grow, not only as a competitor, but also as a human being.

Can anyone guess why I left The Asylum now?

Yup, see, you get it now don’t ya.

But see, there’s one guy I know of, along with Chuck, who hasn’t changed since the first time I laid eyes on him. The guy who jerks off Brenton Cyrus all day long, yet has an undying hatred of his protégé Nick Ridicule. The guy who achieved ten world title reigns that NO ONE remembers, the guy who tortured my wife to near death, and then tried to transform me into his puppet, the guy who has recently returned to jumping around with a bunch ‘evil’ religious guys.

AGAIN.

Yeah, I’m guessing you already know how I mean.

Corey Casey.

Corey, if there’s one thing you should realise is that I’ll only ever have respect for one Salvation-like group, and that’s the original Salvation. Why do you think I declined your invitation a couple of years back to join the ‘new’ Salvation that you were heading?

Because without a capable leader, it was never going to go anywhere.

Just like The Chosen is going nowhere.

Just like YOU’RE going nowhere, CEE CEE.

So you can understand what I’m talkin’ about here my friend, here’s a little timeline for ya:

Corey Casey joins IWF.

Corey Casey defeats Brandon Macdonald to become the first ever IWF World Champion in history.

Corey Casey loses the title to Brandon at the very next PPV, Bloody Sunday.

Corey Casey enters in the Championship Briefcase as the top seed, losing to RRL in the semi-final.

Corey Casey forms a group of religious ‘sinners’ called The Chosen to take control of the federation.

Honestly CEE CEE? You can’t see where this is going?

It’s the SAME. OLD. STORY!

I-I mean, heh, HONESTLY? Heh heh, it’s like you’re TRYING to be the same ol’ same ol’, trying to do it again and again and again until it wears down to NOTHING.

But no, let’s stop for a second, and wonder, ‘why would Corey Casey create a group of antichristian wrestlers for the sake of taking over the federation?’ See, I can answer that straight away: Corey Casey wants to be THAT guy.

You know who I mean when I say ‘THAT’ guy don’cha?

He wants to be Nick Ridicule or Brenton Cyrus.

Corey, there was a point on your life when Brenton Cyrus was EVERYTHING to you. You respect for him was through the roof, you wanted nothing more than to please him, and when he made you his chosen disciple to succeed him, it was just the cherry on top of the cake wasn’t it?

He gave ya his world heavyweight title, and told you to go out and make him proud. Make BEE CEE’s sacrifice or the championship he loved worthwhile. Show the whole world that you truly are that great and awesome in power that you deserve to be called NLWF’s heavyweight champion.

But that didn’t work out for ya, did it champ?

Nope, nope, nope!

I’m sure we all know the story, but first CEE CEE lost the title to good ol’ Chuckles! Now as you all know I’m sure, I love the CHUCKLESNAKE just as much as the next guy. However, he’s also a guy who can’t defend a title for his life, so of course he lost it back to you.

Just on a side note – do you know what the difference is between you and Chuck, Corey? The difference is that after Chuck left Salvation, he FULLY ACKNOWLEDGED that that part of his life was over. He started anew, becoming his own man. He started Matthews Enterprises, and despite much of being on and off in the wrestling business, he became one of the most enduring and loveable characters ever seen in NLWF and now IWF.

Sure, he formed Bad Company with you, but after you succeeded in stopping FTW and came to IWF, what happened? A few months later, it was back to the same thing! But hold on, hold on, I’m getting ahead of meself here...

Where was I? Oh yes, the rivalry with Chuckles. Mkay, so after you won it back from Chucky you faced him again at the next PPV – Majority Rules. Question: What was I doing when you were no doubt finding some way to cheat yourself a victory over Chuck?

Oh yeah, I faced my buddy, the Notorious one in the main event! Man I miss KIDDLESNAKE Sad I defended ma championship, but following the match I saw something I’ve never seen you do CEE CEE.

I saw real emotion, real pain, real determination. I saw one of my best friends in the universe breaking in front of me, in the pain and hurt of not being able to win a world title. You, Corey, have NO feelings, NO true emotions. No concern for life.

The following match that night, the main event, you and Chuck fought one of the greatest matches that ol’ me has ever seen. I’ll give ya that. HOWEVER, you still couldn’t pull off the win, despite it all, and Chucky became world shampeeon once again!

But after the match finished was when I saw something truly miraculous. Something, if I could, I’d go back in time and look at again.

Ryan Apollos. Perhaps one of the most disliked superstars in all of NLWF, and the General Manager of Revolution at that time, decided that HE wanted to be world champion. So! He made a match with a severely beaten and battered Chuckles, and took the title.

The whole NLWF universe took a collective breath. What had just happened?! Was Ryan Apollos really World Champion? Would he lose it back to Corey Casey, and then the devaluing of championships continue?!

No.

KID said “no”.

KID said I want to be something more than what I am, and I’ll stop at nothing to get there.

And once I get there, I’m not gonna stop. I don’t want anyone else to help me, with my own determination and passion for this business I can make it happen.

So KIDDLESNAKE went out there, cashed in his briefcase, and won the World title, saving NLWF from the dark days that the reign of Apollos would no doubt be.

At the next PPV, Dangerous by Design, you put every single advantage in your corner as you possibly could, once again, in your match with KID for the World title.

But you still couldn’t do it, could you Corey? KID was too good for you in the end, but there was also something missing from your little game plan, wasn’t there?

The fact is, Corey, you don’t have any determination to become champion. No, you’re determined to be something much different from a champion.

All you’ve ever wanted, is to become Brenton Cyrus.

You’ve tried to prove yourself over and over and over again, heheh, but it NEVER HAPPENED DID IT CEE CEE?! Never, not once, did Cyrus walk over to ya and pat ya on the back. He never said ‘I’m proud of you, Corey!’ And you couldn’t handle that, could ya? It drove into ya brain, into your soul, FORCING you to commit more and more heinous crimes until there was nothing left to do but...

But to kill.

You HAD to murder, because you, you just HAD to prove yourself to Cyrus. You HAD to have his approval.

So what did you do?

You know what; you already know what you did. But you didn’t get anything for it did you?

I think you expected Cyrus to give you that pat on the back after you captured me and tortured my wife, with everyone believing you to have killed her.

But you didn’t get any kind of congratulations and I returned, and defeated you at War Games 2 to reclaim the Undisputed Championship.

Corey, when’s this going to END?

How much more human life needs to be sacrificed in order for you to get that pat on the back?

You to accept that, no matter what you do, you can never live up to what Cyrus accomplished.

NONE OF US CAN!

No one since he lost the world title has come close to matching his massive reign of dominance in the early era of NLWF.

You need to stop trying to be Brenton Cyrus, and start trying to be a new Corey Casey.

Before it’s too late.

I also would like to wish my buddy Jason the best of luck in his last match. JHawk, it’s been a privilege to know you and witness you rise to the top. You’re one of my best friends in this federation, and I’ll be missing you buddy. Take care, and never lose that kick-ass attitude you take to wrestling and life in general.

Take care, buddy.
Back to top Go down

A SRS PROMO
Page 1 of 1