Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

THE NINJA PROMO

Go down 
AuthorMessage

THE NINJA PROMO Empty
PostSubject: THE NINJA PROMO   THE NINJA PROMO I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 3:58 pm

NINJA PROMO

The Ninja stands backstage microphone in hand, he holds his neck, back and shoulder massaging his injured body and grimacing before speaking, he cracks his neck and responds to Axel Van OsBourne.

“ You have revealed more about yourself in your promo and now I know some facts. Let’s cut to the chase excuse my disrespect but just saying you are a veteran, makes you old. You are old, I am younger, faster, more durable, more resilient and stronger than you mentally and physically and even though all is lost again I am NOT giving in. I will deny help from hospitals, I will tell my doctors to fuck off, screw the EMTS I will fight on, I will crawl, I will claw my way to the top and I will break all my bones to break that glass ceiling because that is the way of the ninja. That is how much dedication I have.

You average human beings would be crying in pain, hooked up to a machine in a room filled with surgeons and doctors but I am not the average man, I am a NINJA, I am a WARRIOR, I am a SOLDIER and I will FIGHT to the DEATH. I am THE PROPHET of KUNGFU! I am the leader, I am the pariah, I am the victor and I am the messiah and I WILL NEVER EVERSUFFER-GET BROKEN-GET TIRED-OR WASTED- SURRENDER TO NOTHING or GIVE UP WHAT I STARTED and STOPPED IT FROM-END TO BEGGINNING- A NEW IS COMING AND I WILL BE CHAMPION! I AM GOING TO WIN! I AM GOING BE VICTORIOUS! I AM GOING TO CLIMB THE MOUTAIN! SCALE THE LADDER OF IWF!!!

It’s time you realize what is exactly going on here because The Ninja is going to be ready to kick your ass and I’m going to beat you again-and again and again. This time I’m taking the gold where it belongs. I’m gonna knock those teeth down your throat and I’m gonna knock your head off. You are looking at the Master of Martial Arts, the Karate King-The Fighter-The assassin-you are looking into the eyes of the martial arts mercenary “The Ninja”. NOBODY has EVER OUTPERFORMED ME IN A BIG MATCH SITUATION! THE NINJA LAYS DOWN FOR ABSOLUTELY NOBODY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I’ve been doing this a long time! I’ve paid a lot of dues! I’m a 12 degree black belt in karate, I’ve won every single martial arts competition in every single state! It is my DESTINY to be champion! I am AWESOME! BABY I’M A STAR! I HAVE DEFINED DEDICATION! I AM GOING TO CHANGE THE LANDSCAPE OF IWF LIKE NO ONE HAS EVER DONE BEFORE! FOR 20 YEARS I’VE BUSTED MY ASS AND WORKED MY FINGERS TO BONE TO BECOME CHAMP!!!!!!

I am AMAZING! NOBODY CAN MATCH MY PASSION AND HEART! I REPRESENT THE WAY OF THE NINJA!

I AM ALL FIRED UP! I AM WOWING! I AM AWE-INSPIRING! I AM RILING UP THE FANS! I LOVE THE FANS AND THEY LOVE ME AND THEY KNOW AND I KNOW THAT I AM GOING TO BECOME A CHAMPION!!!!!!!!!

YOU CAN’T TAKE YOUR EYES OFF THE ACTION WHEN I’M PERFORMING! I AM RESPECTED AND BELOVED BY FANS! IN THE RING NOBODY CAN DO WHAT I DO! NOBODY CAN TOUCH ME! I AM UNSTOPPABLE!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I HAVE TORN MY ROTATOR CUFF, DISLOCATED MY ARM AND HAVE NOT GIVEN UP!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down

THE NINJA PROMO
Page 1 of 1