Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Voice over promo: a poem of the NInja

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Voice over promo: a poem of the NInja Empty
PostSubject: Voice over promo: a poem of the NInja   Voice over promo: a poem of the NInja I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 2:59 pm

Fans there is no need to worry about my career, I’m happy you look up to me with such revere.
I’m here and I’ve made it very clear of which direction my career will steer.

I am a battler the pure out definition and my Intuition evolved from an tradition I am on a mission and I will use my ammunition of skills and talents to become a champion. Tear me limb from limb you can't break me, there is limit that you can take me, I'm here to win, I'm here to fight and I will do it each and every single night. I'd rather hate me for everything I am then love for something I'm not, I'd rather earn something in a respectful matter then be handed everything with a short cut. I love this business with every single fiber of my being and you can't take that away from me.

That is the way of the Ninja.
Back to top Go down

Voice over promo: a poem of the NInja
Page 1 of 1