Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Not in the best frame of mind..

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Griffin Hawkins

Griffin Hawkins

Not in the best frame of mind.. Empty
PostSubject: Not in the best frame of mind..   Not in the best frame of mind.. I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 12:17 am

I'm not exactly in a good mood right now. After seeing the recent card, I'm backstage lounging about in my normal street clothes, Leather Pants and a Black T-Shirt that reads "F**k Censorship". I have mixed emotions about next week's Battle Grounds. On one hand I'm jazzed about getting my hands on Ethan..on the other, I'm facing Tiffani as well. On my side is my tag partner who for some reason despises Tiff, not sure why. But since my return my relationship with Tiffani has been up in the air, we don't know where we stand..and this won't help things. I throw my half empty water bottle across the floor in frustration...wondering what to do. But just then I see someone come up to me.

Griffin Hawkins - Yes?...you need something?
Back to top Go down
Tim Patrick

Tim Patrick

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 0-0-0
Alignment:

PostSubject: Re: Not in the best frame of mind..   Not in the best frame of mind.. I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 12:50 am

Tim Patrick:

I knew I smelled hair spray and new leather.  What's up, Hawkins?
Back to top Go down
Griffin Hawkins

Griffin Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: Not in the best frame of mind..   Not in the best frame of mind.. I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 7:28 am

I couldn't help but laugh. This is probably the first time I ever actually had a live conversation with Tim Patrick. The dude may have been a little out of it, but he seemed okay.

Griffin Hawkins - Not much really, got some mixed feelings about the next card for the week..but I'll manage.
Back to top Go down
Tim Patrick

Tim Patrick

Wrestler Stats
Alignment:

PostSubject: Re: Not in the best frame of mind..   Not in the best frame of mind.. I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 7:47 am

Tim pulls up a folding and sits next to Griffin.  He reaches for his pocket and pulls out a flask of Jameson whiskey and takes a drink before handing it to Griffin.  He's bandaged up, still bloody and battered from his encounters with Empire of Blood earlier in the night.

Tim Patrick:
You know, this shit we do, it's all crazy.  I mean I'm the happiest I've ever been in my personal life, but professionally I fear of what would happen if Sah'ta Thor and Empire of Blood go unchecked.  If they are allowed to go on without the majority of the locker room seeing through their shit.  You know what else freaks me out?  The fact that Ethan Cage, a man who attacked a child last week, is our World fuckin Champion.  What are you doing focusing on this Battle Grounds bullshit for next week?  Where's your head at? 
Back to top Go down
Griffin Hawkins

Griffin Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: Not in the best frame of mind..   Not in the best frame of mind.. I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 8:03 am

I take a swig of the Whiskey..say this stuff really isn't bad. After the swig I hand it back to him. I take out a carton of cigarettes and light one up, hopefully he won't mind me smoking.

Griffin Hawkins - Well, on one hand, I'm ecstatic that I finally get to lock horns with Ethan Cage. I was hoping to last week, but as we know..the guy is yellow. It's really pathetic that he had to beat down a young fan just because of his preference in his favorite superstar. He's lucky he isn't in jail for what he did. But it's nothing some old fashioned justice can't cure. On the other hand..also in that match is Tiffani. Since both of our return to the big scene weeks ago..things have been..a little bit awkward. Neither of us know where we stand with eachother, and this match..won't exactly help. But after this..I'll only have Cage to focus on..and I'll have the pleasure of whooping his stank ass at Ragnarok..

There was also the subject he brought up of the Empire of Blood. 

Griffin Hawkins - I also agree with you about The Empire of Blood. I've seen a lot of companies in my time and I know what a hostile takeover is. All these guys are are a bunch of bullies and punks who get their rocks off on gang attacks when they know they can't win a fair fight. They only have one mission..and that's to destroy this company. The Empire of Blood is a problem that needs to be rectified..otherwise we won't have much of a home to come home to.
Back to top Go down
Tim Patrick

Tim Patrick

Wrestler Stats
Alignment:

PostSubject: Re: Not in the best frame of mind..   Not in the best frame of mind.. I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 8:27 am

Tim takes another swig from his flask and nods.

Tim Patrick:
You know, recently I was in a mixed tag match and Blyss was my partner.  I have a very strong conviction about never hitting a woman so I went to Jessica Matthews and told her to make it a traditional mixed tag match - man fights the man, woman fights the woman.  Blyss was pretty pissed at first but I was able to talk her into it.  I'm not sure you know her well enough to talk her into doing the same with this upcoming match, and I'm sure she also has her eyes set on taking Ethan down a peg.  

Why not try to get in contact with Tiffani?  I don't know your history with her, but I think talking to her before the bell would probably clear up the situation.  Right?
Back to top Go down
Griffin Hawkins

Griffin Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: Not in the best frame of mind..   Not in the best frame of mind.. I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 8:36 am

I haven't really thought about talking to her. The last time we met face to face we said..nothing and just passed through the hallway. But he did make a lot of sense.

Griffin Hawkins - I guess I could talk to her sometime before the big match. We always did have an understanding on things. Not sure if she feels the same way as I do, but it wouldn't hurt to talk to her..maybe I can get this match changed a little to a traditional mixed tag. That way..Ethan will have nobody to hide behind.
Back to top Go down
Tim Patrick

Tim Patrick

Wrestler Stats
Alignment:

PostSubject: Re: Not in the best frame of mind..   Not in the best frame of mind.. I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 8:50 am

Tim Patrick:
I had to practically fuckin' BEG Blyss to go along with the traditional mixed tag match.  She won't go along with it this time, believe me.  What you need to do is focus on Ethan.  When Tiff gets tagged in, either engage her in sportsman like wrestling and try not to really hurt her, or tag Blyss in.  She's more than capable of beating anybody you put in front of her and could easily be World Champion by the end of this year.  In fact, I think she's gonna win the Path To Valhalla Match.  You don't have to worry about her. 

This business with Tiffani should not be important to you, at least not as important to you as it is.  The entire company, everybody here in the back, and the fans need you to focus on beating Ethan at the Pay Per View.  Shit, Griffin, for all anybody cares about this upcoming Battle Grounds, just show up with a hammer and knock his teeth out. 
Back to top Go down
Griffin Hawkins

Griffin Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: Not in the best frame of mind..   Not in the best frame of mind.. I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 9:06 am

He did bring up a lot of good points. Tiffani was good..damn good. Good enough to be Champion? It's possible.

Griffin Hawkins - You're right about Tiffani. Hell, it wouldn't surprise me if one day she became World Heavyweight Champion. Most people..including men..underestimate her, looking across the ring and they see some naive sweet innocent blonde girl from LA...when she is far from that when the bell rings. My advice to anyone is to treat her like you'd treat anyone else..otherwise they'll get their ass handed to them in short fashion.

I also had Ethan to focus on. A lot of people were pulling for me to take home the belt.

Griffin Hawkins - And while this business with Tiffani is a concern..my main mission is shutting Ethan up. All the guys in the back and the millions watching at home are practically begging me to kick his pathetic ass and win back the title so we never have to hear him run his mouth again. Monday will be a taste of whats to come at Ragnarok. Also..I appreciate your advice on the matter.
Back to top Go down
Tim Patrick

Tim Patrick

Wrestler Stats
Alignment:

PostSubject: Re: Not in the best frame of mind..   Not in the best frame of mind.. I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 9:27 am

Tim stands up, removes a pack cigarettes from Griffin's shirt pocket, takes one out and lights up, grinning at his co-worker.

Tim Patrick:
You know what you need to do.  Don't let a woman you haven't spoken to in forever cloud your judgment and fuck up what needs to be done.  Got it?

He gives Griffin a "I'm serious" look, turns and walks out of the room.
Back to top Go down
NekoraLadyhawke

PostSubject: Re: Not in the best frame of mind..   Not in the best frame of mind.. I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 6:50 pm

A woman in all black and purple stands behind Griffin once Tim left, grinning.

"I see you're troubled..."
Back to top Go down
http://www.herdominatingcondesce.tumblr.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Not in the best frame of mind..   Not in the best frame of mind.. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Not in the best frame of mind..
Page 1 of 1