Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Match Writers

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Alex Dillinger

Alex Dillinger

Match Writers Empty
PostSubject: Match Writers   Match Writers I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 4:28 pm

Alright people...

So with Steel stepping down from match writing and me not well hearing back from other match writers, I thought I'd post here and see if anyone is capable of helping out with match writing.

Basically the way the match writing works is I'll give you the match assignment as soon as the card is posted. You'll write the match with the ending open. The ending will be filled in by myself or one of the admins once the winner is chosen.

I know some people aren't comfortable writing commentary or specifically our commentary team (it's not that difficult but whatever). So for those people just give me a heads up before hand and I can write the commentary after you send me the match.

Naturally if no one is interested I understand that, please feel no pressure to respond to this. If you do however respond and decide you'd like to make a go at being a match writer than please be serious about it. Far too many times have we had to wait on people to submit their matches, granted things happen in RL but still....my point is don't sign up if you have limited time as it is.

With that said if you wanna be a match writer just reply to this thread or PM me. Just keep in mind I'm looking for people I can send assignments to weekly.

Thanks guys,

Alex
Back to top Go down
P
Admin

Match Writers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Match Writers   Match Writers I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 11:05 pm

I am shit with segments. I am also prone to having a mental breakdowns and disappearing for two weeks. I am a damn fine match writer though.
Back to top Go down
Sah'ta Thor

Sah'ta Thor

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 6-0-3
Alignment: In Between

Match Writers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Match Writers   Match Writers I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 2:01 am

Still alive
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Match Writers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Match Writers   Match Writers I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Match Writers
Page 1 of 1