Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

August 2013

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
London Carter

London Carter

August 2013 Empty
PostSubject: August 2013   August 2013 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 4:28 pm

Miami, Florida – July 6th, 2013 – Club Boi

Call me crazy -- shit, at least you’re calling
Feels better when you let it out don't it girl
Know its easy to get caught up in the moment
When you say it cause you mad then you take it all back
Then we fuck all night til things get right
Then we fuck all night til things get right

The scene opens up inside the packed nightclub, the scene spans around the club and shows the crowded venue, music blasting throughout the speakers of the club while the crowd dances with the beat. “Diced Pineapples” by Rick Ross blares through the speakers as a group of half-naked men surround the stage. The scene then fades backstage where London is shown just wearing a pair of grey sweats and a pair of pink American eagle briefs underneath.

One of the dancers make their way towards London who is standing near a door way, sweating and nervous the boy grabs London’s hand and opens it, he drops a small baggie of white powder in London’s hand and winks.

London looks down at the bag and then back at the dude, he turns and opens the door to the dressing room and makes his way inside.

15 minutes later

The scene opens back up with the same song still playing, the crowd getting restless waiting for London to appear on stage, finally London appears from behind the curtain, the beat drops again and London slides out on stage, dry humping the floor. The crowd screams out throwing money out on the stage, London looks up and watches the crowd cheer him on.

London continues dancing, grabbing a hold of the pole located at the end of the stage, he starts to grind on the pole but reaches for the pole to keep himself from falling, he grabs a hold of his forehead rubbing it and stumbling towards the back, he turns and walks off the stage and heads behind the curtain as his fellow dancers run up and grab the money that was thrown to him on head towards the back with him.

Dancer 2:
Are you okay boo?

London shakes his head no.

Dancer 4:
You look terrible man, you might need a doctor.

London:
Fuck that, I’m going home.

London reaches for his money in the dancers hand, he turns and grabs his shirt that was hanging up on the rack and slides in on, exiting out of the back entrance he jumps in his BMW and speeds off.

London:
What the fuck was that shit.

London pulls up in the driveway of his apartment complex; he opens the door and stumbles out of the car. Walking out of the building was his close friend Madison who was in town visiting him for the weekend.

Madison:
I was on my way to the Chinese Palace up the street, I just got out of my meetings and I was going to call you and see-

Madison notices London stumbling from the car to the front entrance, almost falling to the ground Madison rushes up to him and catches him.

Madison:
Oh my god, are you okay?

London shakes his head no, his eyes began to roll into the back of his head, he pushes Madison away as he turns his head and vomits on the concrete below.

Madison:
What the fuck London? Are you drunk?

Without saying anything, London leaned against his car and shook his head “NO” he turned to Madison pulling out the same baggie he had before and hands it to her.

Madison:
Damnit London, when the fuck did you start snorting cocaine?

London:
Its Ryan’s fault.

Madison:
Let’s go fool; I need to get you to an hospital.

Madison reaches for London’s hand and pulls him back towards the passenger side of the car, she pushes him in the passenger seat and jumps in the driver, she turns and looks at London worried about whether or not he’s okay, and drives off down the street as the scene fades to black.

Miami, Florida – July 22nd, 2013 – London Carter’s Apartment Complex [/b]

Anthony:
Are you sure this is what you want to do?

I couldn’t help but stand there and just stare at him, was he really asking me this question? Anthony knew that he was the only guy I ever wanted to be with, but his confusion constantly pushed me away from him, I grew tired of the back and forth.

One day you my man, and the next day you aren’t.

Anthony walked up to me and I could already feel his body heat pressing against mine, he grabbed my hand and pulled me closer to him making our bare chest touch either other. He leaned and all I could feel was his soft lips against mine, it felt like Paradise.

The scene opens up in Miami, Florida. London is shown standing poolside near the back entrance of his apartment complex, after kissing Anthony passionately, Anthony released his hold of London and turned, back flipping in the pool. The water splashed up soaking London as he tried to jump back missing it.

London:
Asshole.

London laughed as he turned and jumped in the pool also, causing a splash of water to hit Anthony in the face.

Anthony:
But you like it though.

Anthony laughs.

Anthony:
I’m thinking we should head out to that new restaurant they opened last week, I heard the food there was pretty good.

London:
Are you talking about that Mexican spot on Miami Blvd, I guess we can but you know what that spicy food do to a nigga, and I hope you don’t expect no cakes that night because I won’t be in the mood, well I know my stomach won’t be.

It felt good to have Anthony back in my life, before I took my break away from the ring, Anthony and I kind of had a falling out. It was more of my insecurities and the fact that he couldn’t shake that bitch Anna.

And let’s not forget he goes the bitch knocked up, I couldn’t stand Anna and I didn’t like hearing her name. I was so fed up with her drama you would think I was the one fucking her, but I wasn’t.

Then it turned out that the baby didn’t even belong to Anthony, he kind of brushed the whole thing off but I didn’t. At the end of the day I know that’s his first love, his high school sweet heart but he needs to let that trifling bitch go, she’s nothing but a headache and drama to what could be a good relationship between the two of us. Anthony was lucky he was sexy, just standing in that water and watching the water bounce of his hot body did something to me, I loved it.

But I wasn’t ready to have sex with him again, this time I wanted to wait; I wanted to be sure that me and him could actually have something.

Anthony:
I’m glad I flew out to Miami though, I needed to see you.

London:
It was nice of you to do so; I finally moved out of Shark and Brooklyn’s mansion and got my own.

Anthony:
I’m surprised you didn’t stay in LA.

London:
I wanted to be different, LA is so cliché and overrated, everyone and they fucking momma live in LA and I needed to get away, and plus Brooklyn still had her condo here so why not buy it and make it mines.

It’s a miracle that I finally moved out of the Sharklyn Mansion, matter of fact it was a blessing because I was sick and tired of listening to them two horn balls play their sex games at night.

And I mean every night too.

Anthony:
I’m sure Brooklyn misses you, can’t say too much about Shark though.

London:
I mean it was time for me the go, them two about to have babies and shit so I needed to get the hell out of dodge.

Both London and Anthony climb out of the pool and head towards the lounging area, the two lay back in the patio chairs located near the pool and of course London pulls out a already rolled blunt, Anthony hands him a lighter and the two lay back smoking.

Anthony:
When do you plan on getting back in the ring?

London:
In August, I was cleared by my doctor that it was cool to step back in the ring and everything with school is done until next year, now I can really focus on wrestling again.

Anthony:
You still signed with APW and IWF?

London:
Still signed to both and plan on taking both by storm, you already know in APW I was undefeated until my lost again that one dude.

London pauses, and then inhales the smoke.

London:
Damn, I can’t even remember his name.

Anthony:
And you already know I don’t know who the hell it is.

London:
I kind of want Ryan Hall to join so I can knock a couple of his teeth out, like him joining doesn’t need to be long time, just sign a contract for a match with us and let me put an end to his already suffering career.

Anthony:
I laughed at that shit, that dude will do anything to get some attention; I can’t believe you even messed around with that trailer trash.

London:
Yo, don’t judge me homeboy, with all the weed I smoke and the fact that I was feeling a lone, hell Ryan Hall was looking pretty good at the moment and plus I can’t sit around and wait for you’re ass all the time.

Ryan Hall was cool; we kind of had a relationship before we decided to take it further. I think Hall was just confused and at the time didn’t know what he wanted, he claimed to bi but then decided to break up with me over Twitter.

The homie thought he was going to embarrass me, but I didn’t care. I knew that it was going to be a quick fling and at the end of the day, all Hall got was some bubble gum and a HARD DICK in his mouth.

I’m sure he won’t admit it though and that’s cool, he can’t see me in the ring or inside the bedroom so let him step, I need a warm up before I actually get back into the ring and Hall would be a perfect example.

I’m sure Anthony was a little bothered by it and I didn’t blame him, I knew he was frustrated about the whole situation because during the time Hall and I messed around, Ant would sub tweet certain things about the relationship and then would ignore me if I tried to reach out whether it was via text or phone.

I think that’s why I continue to go back to Anthony because deep down inside I know he truly cares for me, and even though it’s harder on him to accept his feelings, with me sticking around it’ll be worth it in the end.

Anthony:
It’s not even like that, you know my reasons of why it’s hard for me to officially commit to you, but I’m working on it.

London:
True, but I can’t wait around forever Ant.

Anthony:
I know you can’t but I still need to handle what’s going on in my life before I can fully commit and plus you know how I feel about this same sex shit anyway, before I met you I wasn’t even thinking about dudes in that way.

London:
Don’t put the blame on me; you must have had some feelings.

It use to anger me when Anthony would try to pretend like he wasn’t never interested, I remember when I first met Anthony it was always him that made the passes at me, it was always him that initiated the flirting games so I was a bit confused when he would constantly say it was me that made him start liking men in the first place.

I guess you could say I’m honored to turn a straight man gay, but I’m not. I don’t even look at it that way because this was something I didn’t want to happen. I’ve messed with these straight but curious boys before and like I said, it never turns out the way you want it to turn out.

Anthony:
I’m not blaming you, but understand you had something to do with it.

London rolled his eyes as he passed the blunt over to Anthony, the two sat back and smoked, and smoked as the scene fades to black.

Later that evening.

The scene opens back up with London inside the apartment; Anthony is shown lying in the bedroom sprawled across the bed sleep. London makes his way from the bedroom and into the living room where he starts to Face Time with his sister.

London:
I miss you sis.

Brooklyn:
I miss you to, I should be in Miami soon because I have to check on the Boutique. But listen I wanted to talk to you about something.

I kind of knew what she wanted to talk about already, I’m pretty sure she was about to bring up the coke incident and I wasn’t ready to talk about it, I kind of wanted to stray away from that subject because it was a bad decision.  

Brooklyn:
Madison told me what happened at the club a few weeks back and I waited around to see if you would ever bring it up but you didn’t and I understand why you didn’t because you knew I would chew your ass up, but bro what is the problem?

London:
Nothing.

Brooklyn:
It must be something if you out there snorting cocaine and before these shows, you promised me that once you started doing club appearances again you would leave that extra drug shit out the picture, only weed nigga.

London:
I just had a lot going on, I was drunk as hell in the club and the dude brought me the baggie and told me to try it, he said it would ease my mind and it didn’t, for about 20 minutes.

Brooklyn:
I don’t ever want to get a call like that again London, and that shit is not going to help you get your shit together inside the ring.

I really wasn’t ready for the pep talk, I know my sister only wanted the best for me but me and her live two separate lives and at the end of the day she’ll never understand my reasoning for trying the drug.

I just sat back and listened to her go on and on about how the drug was bad, and how she didn’t want me doing it again but in reality I wasn’t hearing shit she was saying.

London:
Look I need to go; I’ll talk to you later.

Before Brooklyn could response, all she could hear was a dial tone on the other end. London placed the phone down on the counter and made his way back into the bedroom, he reached in his drawer and pull out the same baggie from last night which still had some coke inside; he made his way into the hotel bathroom and closed the door as the scene fades to black.

AUGUST 2013

THE SHOOT

Debuting London Carter’s new entrance music.

Pretty nigga, I'm a jiggy nigga, ask about me
Fuck niggas talkin' trash about me
But you know I toke a gauge, it can make any problem go away
Talkin' Jay, talkin' Ye, that mean you niggas talkin' cray
Razor blade across your face, I fix my face then walk away
I guess then there's nothin' more to say
Trill nigga to the death, whether Hell or the pearly gates
I think back to my early days
Whippin' and pinchin' that broad dough
It's a bit different now, switchin' and flippin' that raw flow
Substance get me higher, reefer and some fire
The devil is a liar, biased preachers shall retire
Jesus walked on water, I'm preachin' to the choir
Long live London, now bow to your Messiah, bitch!

August 2013 76baf076a2c711e2bc2222000a1f98f9_7_zpse220eca9

Niggas probably like “OMG IS THAT LONDON?” What ya’ll think that I was going leave and never return, nah fuck that. I had to take some time away from the ring and handle some personal shit in my life, especially the personal demons I’m dealing with right now. But then I noticed that maybe I need to step my ass back in the ring and instead of abusing substances, maybe I should abuse some of these whack ass dudes still walking around calling themselves COMPETITORS.

#STOP

I really don’t have much to say because it seems as though I’ll have to prove what I’m capable of again. I’m sure the bums running around the APW locker-room remember the destruction I was causing, being undefeated and all.

I owe church boy a rematch though because he only got lucky, I wasn’t myself and I shouldn’t have let that win slip through my fingers like that, especially against that corny ass dude.

#What’sHisNameAgain?

I’m anxious to step back in that ring, because I want to win, I want to show these clowns exactly what I am made of.

I’ll even go against my #FANBOY.

I’m sure people on the outside have heard rumors going on about me.

London Carter, a drug addict?

Or

London Carter spotted snorting a line of cocaine in the bathroom.

But you can’t believe everything you hear or read have I dabbled in the hardcore drug, yes I have but am I an addict?

Nah!

Everyone has their way of coping with certain situations and right now I had a lot going on in my life which led me to even experience the drug, so yes I will admit that but don’t get it twisted, I would never let that drug define me as a person or even mess up my career.

I’m ready for the jokes; I’m ready for these clowns to point the fingers and be judgmental but bring on the jokes, bring on the shots because it’ll only boost my confidence higher and make me want to rip to shreds any motherfucker that got something to say about London Carter.

I had my lawyers draw up both contracts to IWF and APW and everything set in stone, August 2013 I’ll be back in the squared circle taking names and winning matches just like before, ain’t shit changed except my attitude and believe me its much more ruthless then before.

Shoutout to Confidence Gym.

These last few months since being away from the ring have really taught me a lot, taught me not to trust niggas and to only look out for myself, so besides my family everyone who steps to me I’ll have a problem with and the only way I know to address that problem is with my fist.

So be prepared;

#IWF
#APW

London Arza Carter is back in the motherfucking building.

The scene opens up inside London’s bedroom; London makes his way out of the bathroom, rubbing his nose. He notices Anthony sitting up on the bed, trying to hide what he was doing in the bathroom, London rushes over to the closet door opening it and dropping the baggie in one of his bags. He turns and looks at Anthony who is sitting on the edge of the bed shaking his head in disbelief.

Anthony:
I can’t believe you messing with that shit man, but you know I won’t even judge you, the only thing I can do is help you.

I was already annoyed, how the fuck did he even know what I was doing in the bathroom. I knew Anthony wouldn’t judge me, but it was kind of embarrassing that he had an idea of what I was up to in the bathroom. I needed that companionship, I needed him to tell me to stop, I needed him to ask me what was wrong with me to show me that he cared some how.

I walked over to him and sat down by him on the bed, he reached over and grabbed my hand and squeezed it tight.

Anthony:
I feel like Hall got you into that shit because it seems like that’s something he would do.

London:
Don’t blame Hall, I decided to do it.

Anthony:
Stop doing that shit London, weed is enough.

I felt so ashamed; I didn’t even know what to say or how to even respond to that. All I could do was lean over and kiss him on the cheek, and to thank him.

London:
Thank you.

Anthony:
For what?

London:
For caring, I promise you I won’t do it again.

Anthony hopped up from the bed, making his way to the closet, he reached in the bag he saw London drop the coke in and he grabbed the baggie that still had a little bit left inside, he took the bag and walked it into the bathroom where he flushed the remainder down the toilet. Anthony turned and looked over at London who was just sitting there speechless, London put his head down as he fell back onto the bed, and Anthony walks back over laying down next to him.

Anthony:
I’m always here for you London, remember that.

London smiles as he feels Anthony caressing his body, the scene then fades to black. [/i][/i]
Back to top Go down
Corey Casey

Corey Casey

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 27-12-1
Alignment: In Between

August 2013 Empty
PostSubject: Re: August 2013   August 2013 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 4:49 pm

OOC status: gotta say dude...you've garnered a lot of hype...can't wait to see if you can live up to it. the CD segment was nicely done...but can u carry it over to real competition? that part remains to be seen
Back to top Go down
https://insurgencywrestling.forumotion.com/forum
London Carter

London Carter

August 2013 Empty
PostSubject: Re: August 2013   August 2013 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 4:52 pm

Corey Casey wrote:
OOC status: gotta say dude...you've garnered a lot of hype...can't wait to see if you can live up to it. the CD segment was nicely done...but can u carry it over to real competition? that part remains to be seen

#OOC I won't disappoint man, I promise and sorry for the delay debut... I'm here though!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

August 2013 Empty
PostSubject: Re: August 2013   August 2013 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

August 2013
Page 1 of 1