Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bobby O'Day [vs] Dean Vandal

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Alex Dillinger

Alex Dillinger

Bobby O'Day [vs] Dean Vandal Empty
PostSubject: Bobby O'Day [vs] Dean Vandal   Bobby O'Day [vs] Dean Vandal I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 27, 2013 9:23 am

CO-MAIN EVENT
UNDERGROUND CHAMPIONSHIP TOURNAMENT
Bobby O'Day
[vs]
Dean Vandal

5000 WORD COUNT MAXIMUM
500 WORD COUNT MINIMUM
Back to top Go down
Butthead

PostSubject: Re: Bobby O'Day [vs] Dean Vandal   Bobby O'Day [vs] Dean Vandal I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 12:02 am

July 26th 2010
San Diego, California
Trial by Compat

The rain is pouring down outside as the limo speeds through the highway. The roads are almost empty so the limo is going to run into any form of traffic anytime soon. The lights from the Qualcomm Arena light up the entire nightsky. Normally the home of the San Diego Chargers, but tonight it has nothing to do with football. NLWF was in town. The mega wrestling corporation was known for selling out arenas all over the world. Tonight was no difference. The closer the limo came to the arena the emptier the roads became. The limo pulls up in front of the arena. The driver gets out of the car and walks around the limo to open one of the doors in the back. The first one to step out of the limo is Taylor O'Day. She stumbles out into the rain as she tries to find her balance in the high heels she is wearing. The fact that is has become a bit tipsy from the ride doesn't make it any easier for her. Bobby O'Day follows her closely and grabs her shoulder, preventing her from falling over.

Bobby O'Day
You are making us all look stupid. Go drink some water.

Taylor just rolls her eyes at Bobby.

Taylor O'Day
Whatever! There is no one around to see it anyways!

Bobby and Taylor continue to argue as Chuck Matthews steps out of the limo. He shakes the hand of the driver.

Chuck Matthews
Thank you for the ride, my good man. Your services won't be needed anymore.

The driver nods and backs off. He smiles when he realizes that Chuck slipped a hundred dollar bill into his hand as Chuck shook his hand. Chuck holds the door open for Kim O'Day.

Chuck Matthews
After you, my dear.

Kim smiles at Chuck as she walks by him. Chuck takes off his coat and puts it around Kim's bare shoulders.

Kim O'Day
Such a gentleman.

Chuck Matthews
I always aim to please.

He says with a smile.

Kim O'Day
And here I thought chivelary was dead.

Chuck smirks. The two follow Bobby and Taylor into the arena. Tonight was a big night. Trial by Combat had a huge card booked that was being main evented by Brenton Cyrus and Jason Hawk. Though Chuck also had a big match. Perhaps it was one of the biggest matches in his career. It was a Devastation match. Chuck's specialty. He had never lost one. Though tonight there was an extra twist to the match. Not only was it an Devastation match, it was also a Live or Die match. Jessica Matthews, Chuck's sister, were to be placed in the chamber. Her life depended on who won the match. If Corey Casey won the match then Jess' life would be saved, but if Chuck were to win then she would get buried alive in cement. Though there was something odd about Chuck's reaction to the entire thing. The four of them reach Chuck's locker room and enter.

Taylor O'Day
Oh! Look at all these posters!!

Taylor hurries into the room as she notices all the posters hanging on the wall.

Kim O'Day
Chuck? How can you be so calm about this? Aren't you worried about your sister?

Bobby O'Day
If it was me I would beat up that Butthead of an opponent for putting one of my sisters in that chamber!

Chuck and Kim look at Bobby, waiting for him to realize what he just said.

Bobby O'Day
What are you looking at Buttheads?

Chuck Matthews
Beating your opponent would get your whoever they put in the chamber against you killed.
Neutral

Bobby O'Day
Shut up Butthead. No one asked you.

Chuck just shakes his head.

Chuck Matthews
Could you just get your sister out of here. I have to get ready for the match.

Bobby nods.

Bobby O'Day
Alright, Kim. Lets go.

Bobby grabs her arm and heads towards the door. Chuck quickly grabs Kim's other arm.

Chuck Matthews.
Not Kim! I meant her!

Chuck nods his head towards Taylor who is drawing a moustache on a poster of Chuck that is hanging on the wall. Bobby lets go off Kim's arm.

Bobby O'Day
I knew that! I am not stupid, Butthead! Lets go Taylor!

Bobby grabs Taylor's arm and pulls her with him.

Taylor O'Day
But I am not finished!!

Taylor bites Bobby's arm.

Bobby O'Day
Ouuuuuuuch!!!

Taylor crosses her arms.

Taylor O'Day
So rude.

Chuck burries his face in his hands as he sighs.

Chuck Matthews
Just finish the damn moustache then.

Taylor O'Day
Now I don't feel like it.

Taylor then storms out off the room and Bobby is forced to follow her. When Bobby gets back out to the hallway he can't find Taylor. Bobby felt the need to go find her. Even though he and Taylor usually always fought, Bobby still loved her the most of all his sisters. Taylor was the youngest of the siblings so Bobby always felt the need to protect her. To Bobby she would always be his baby sister. Taylor always felt the need to be the center of attention. She quickly learned that stepping out of bounds and breaking the rules were easy ways to get attention. This is something that stock with her.  So Bobby would always keep an extra eye on Taylor. He knew that Megan and Kim could take care of themselves most of the time. Megan and Kim were pretty similar. They were both good girls. They were strong and could take a bit of everything before breaking. But neither one of them liked to cause any troubles. They were both sweet and innocent. So it was no problem for them to tame the wildest of stallions. It was different with Taylor though. What her sisters had, she lacked. It was easy to hurt Taylor. She was very fragile but that never stopped her from causing problems. Usually she would cause trouble for people, who would then stand up for themselves, which would result in Taylor crying. That's where Bobby became relevant. Bobby would always, without hesitation, beat up anyone that would cause any harm to his sister. So Bobby became Taylor's safety net. Taylor knew she could always rely on Bobby to solve her problems for her. So Taylor always needed Bobby. Though she was too proud to ever admit it.

Bobby O'Day
Taylor! Taylor!!! Where are you?

Bobby yells as he makes his way down the hallway. Both Megan and Kim had adviced Bobby to stop always getting Taylor out of her problems. She would never learn how to handle things on her own if he didn't stop. Bobby knew this was true. But he just couldn't stand to see his baby sister sad. What kind of older brother would he be if he didn't step in when his sister needed him. It also made him feel important.

Bobby O'Day
Taylor!!!

As Bobby keeps searching for his sister he gets a text from Kim.

“Come back to Chuck's locker room. We are going to watch the match from the TV in here”

Bobby puts his phone back in his pocket. He can't go back now. He has to find Taylor. Because God forbid that any of these IWF wrestlers hit on here. Suddenly someone jumps onto Bobby's back.

Taylor O'Day
There is no one around. I am bored.

Bobby O'Day
Where have you been?

Taylor O'Day
Just around. But there is no one else around so I got bored.

Bobby O'Day
We should head back to the locker room. The match is about to start.

Bobby and Taylor head back to the locker room. They enter and join Kim. Chuck has left and is currently making his entrance on the screen. The match begins. They all three sit in silence and watch when there is suddenly a knock on the door.

Bobby O'Day
I'll get it.

Bobby gets up and opens the door. Outside the door stood Brenton Cyrus. He had been dating Megan O'Day before so Bobby knew him well. In fact Bobby had beaten him up when Bobby found out that Brenton had knocked up Megan.

Bobby O'Day
What are you doing here Butthead?

Brenton Cyrus
Relax Bobby. I am just here to say hello to some old friends.

Bobby O'Day
We are not your friends?

Brenton Cyrus
Now you are making me sad Bobby. I also just wanted to wish Chuck good luck on his match but I see that I am too late.

Bobby O'Day
Bullshit. What do you want Butthead?

Brenton lays an arm around Bobby and laughs. Suddenly before Bobby even has any time to react Brenton smashes Bobby's head into the door, knocking Bobby out in the process.

Bobby slowly opens his eyes. He is still laying on the floor in the locker room. Bobby slowly get sits up.

Taylor O'Day
Finally! You are awake! He took Kim! Look!

Bobby quickly stands up and looks at the screen. What he sees completely breaks his heart. On the screen Bobby can see Kim inside the Live or Die chamber. The chamber is feeling with cement and Kim is screaming in pure horror. Outside the chamber Chuck is just standing there. Looking at Kim as the cement is drowning here. Chuck doesn't do anything about it. He is just watching Kim with an empty look on his face. Then when the cement has filled the chamber, Chuck just leaves. There are no emotions to be seen on his face. Bobby can just feel the rage boil up inside him. Never has he ever felt such anger before. Bobby storms out of the locker room.

Bobby O'Day
CHUCK!!!!!!!!!

Bobby runs down the hallway searching for Chuck.

Bobby O'Day
YOU SON OF A BITCH!!!!!!!

Bobby charges right at Chuck who just turns and waits for Bobby to hit him. Bobby ducks down and drives his shoulder right into Chuck's gut. Bobby doesn't lower his speed and rams Chuck right into a concrete wall. Bobby then wraps his hand around Chuck's throat and throws him down the hallway. Chuck slides across the floor. Bobby mounts Chuck and with pure hatred in his fist he starts to beat Chuck's face.

Bobby O'Day
You let her die... You... let her die

Tears are already streaming down Bobby's cheeks as the punches rain down over Chuck. Bobby can't take anymore and he suddenly just stops punching Chuck. He buries his face in his hands and no longer are tears just streaming down his cheeks, he is now crying loudly. Bobby gets off Chuck and looks down at him. Suddenly without warning Bobby's anger is renewed and Bobby sends a hard kick to Chuck's gut. Chuck gasps for air as Bobby knocks the winds out of him.

Bobby O'Day
You are no better than Brenton Cyrus! I thought you were different, Matthews!

Chuck tries to speak but Bobby kicks him again before Chuck manages to say anything.

Bobby O'Day
I trusted you! Kim trusted you! And look where it got us! I am sick of it! I am sick of watching my family torn apart by your bullshit!

Bobby kicks Chuck, causing Chuck again to gasp for air.

Chuck Matthews
I...didn't....do

Bobby O'Day
Shut up! You're a liar, Chuck Matthews, and if I ever see you near my house or family again I will fucking kill you!

Chuck tries to sit up but Bobby sends one last kick to Chuck's face. Chuck is knocked back to the floor and Bobby spits on him then storms off down the hallway. Bobby is so angry that tears are still streaming down his face. On his way down the hallway he meets Taylor

Taylor O'Day
Where is Chuck?

Bobby O'Day
I never want you to talk or go near that Butthead ever again!

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

God... this is just to easy. I was so demotivated. Somehow I still got that victory. Underground really is to poor for me. I am facing off against a former world champion. It is almost depressing how demotivated I am and I still manage to beat him! I didn't even put up a fight! I hit him with one move and beat him. How bad do you have to suck to get beaten by one move? You have to suck as bad as JHalc apparently.

And here I thought James Betterman was bad.

So now a new man has been put in front of me. A new challanger has been put up against the mighty Bobby O'Day. I can tell you all right now that it won't even be a challenge. I am going to beat him even easier than I beat JHalc. I can almost promise you that I am going to beat him in record time.

Yes, I'll beat him even faster than I beat that Julian Jacobs guy.

You don't think that possible? Tune in to Underground and watch me do it. I'll easily do it. The thing is though that I am not going to beat him so fast because I want to prove my dominance or send a messege to the rest of the roster. Nah, I am not interested in any of that. I am just going to beat him really fast because I actually don't want to waste my time on him. I don't want him to get any tv TV time. I am actually going to spare you from having to watch his ugly face.

How nice am I?

I know, that also means less of Bobby O'Day. But you can live with that for one week, right? Just remember that next week I am going to win myself a title so everyone will be happy about that. Then you will all get lots of Bobby O'Day!

Hey! Who knows! Maybe you will get so much Bobby O'Day that you will see me two times a week? Maybe when I win that title IWF will finally realize how talented I am and move me up the Battle Grounds! It will be the best decision they have made all year! Maybe even the best decision IWF has ever made.

Nah, who am I kidding. Everyone knows that when IWF offered Jackky Dane a contract was the best moment in IWF history. I can't compete with that. No one can. Ever. Because Jackky Dane is the best thing to have ever graced upon God's green earth. The rest of us can only wish we were that cool. But we are not and we will never be!

Wait..

I forgot what I was suppose to talk about. What was my point? I should stop ranting about things no one cares about. It isn't doing me any good

Fuck!

I completely forgot what I was suppose to talk about!

Aint that some shit.

Oh well..

Dean Vandal

You are a Butthead
Back to top Go down
Dean Vandal

Dean Vandal

PostSubject: THE DEAN VANDAL STORY: PART III   Bobby O'Day [vs] Dean Vandal I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 2:54 am

THE DEAN VANDAL STORY
PART: III

PROLOGUE

When I was a child it was weird growing up in Mexico with my primary language being English and hardly understanding much Spanish. You’d think that after all the running around the streets that I would’ve picked up a thing or two. I guess I just really had no desire to do so. I was too worried about survival and becoming a wrestler that I never took time to socialize much as a youth. By the time adulthood had rolled around I knew a few things and enough to get my by but other than that I stuck to those that spoke English. It seemed to have done me just fine.

All never forget my first training session with Mondo. It was the weirdest thing being in a ring and having people watch you but not watch you for purposes of enjoying your match but for purposes of analyzing your body of work. It’s a total different thing wrestling in front of a crowd of random people than it is in front of a select group of trained professionals critiquing you.

From the very moment that the real training began I had changed. I was changed as a person and as a professional. Mondo would become a very close friend of mine as he was only a few years older than myself but light years ahead as far as in-ring psychology and various other techniques. My first actual friend and trainer, I’d always remember Mondo and appreciate everything he gave to me. I respected him and it was probably the first person I had actually met that I respected.

THE CHILDHOOD
OFF CAMERA

Mexico City, Mexico

Sitting in an abandoned building quietly keeping to myself I sat there looking at poster of luchadores and reading through old magazines of the classic wrestlers. Pictures of guys like Frank Gotch, Killer Kowalski, Farmer Burns, Georg Hackenschmidt, Billy Sandow, Ed Strangler Lewis, Stanislaus Zbyszko, El Santo and Gory Guerrero amongst many others that most people probably haven’t heard of or at least your typical fan and “entertainer”.

Alone most of the time I just would get lost in my thoughts. Visions of wrestlers and my grand debut danced in my mind. I could see myself as the biggest and strongest wrestler of all. So big and strong that everyone would fear me, they would all need to respect me because of that. I wanted to be feared but only to belong. It seemed the most logical option to me. Get big and strong, simple enough right? If only I knew what I know now back then.

I tossed the magazines in an ADIDAS shoebox and slid it under a floorboard that was half sticking up. That was my stash spot so no one would steal my things. I could hear the Spanish voices come over some speakers so I ran up the stairs to the left and continued to climb up the stairs until I stood atop the roof. Walking to the edge I sat down and looked in the not too off distance. There was a wrestling ring and a man stood inside with a microphone in hand.

It was the main reason why I picked this place to call my home. They held events like this once a week every week and I would just sit atop the roof watching them work marveling at their every move.

The first few matches were with the more athletic wrestlers and I studied them the most. The lightning quick agility and spinning all around, jumping high in the air…it was amazing like they were truly flying. Those were the real heroes to me. Yet somehow they never seemed to be as BIG and as IMPORTANT as the other wrestlers. Funny how worldwide that thought process had become. Then again I was young and this was probably a half rate promotion anyways.

Still my eyes never left the action. When it was all over I’d run downstairs and wrestle with a bail of hay or sack of beans whatever I could find that didn’t get stolen. I would go through the whole ordeal introducing myself walking out and competing in a squash match. Eventually I got older and learned how to sell so I fixed that. After hours of wrestling around I would lay my head down and sleep. It was these days that were the only days I was happy. Every other day was a struggle and I could feel it.

THE ADULTHOOD
OFF CAMERA

Mexico City, Mexico

Walking up the entrance of the gym I had a Cubs hat on (I always appreciated the real underdog) it covered my eyes as I pushed the doors open. With my gym bag slung over my shoulder and a black zip up hoody on with the hood over the hat I tried to look inconspicuous. I didn’t want him to notice me right away. In my mind I wanted to check the place out a bit by myself in case it was lame I could just bail.

“AMIGO!!!”

Great, it was too late now. I turned to see the guy I had met the other night standing there with his arms open for a hug. He was a hugger too, that annoyed me. I stuck out my hand for him to shake it like a man and not like some sort of weird touchy feely fuck.

“Oh a hand shake kind of guy, I dig it amigo…”

Reaching out he took my hand and wrenched down hard on it. Yeah his grip was stronger than mine I’ll be the first to admit it and it kind of hurt like hell at that moment. Did I feel like cocking back with a left and jacking him in the jaw? You better believe it.

“So this is your place huh?”

Quickly I changed the subject as to avoid inflecting pain on him and ruining this opportunity, I mean I had finally been given a chance and this place didn’t look too bad. Hell I came from the gutter this place looked like the damn Taj Mahal to me. There were actual weight machines and practice dummies. Punching bags and speed bags hung around along with a prime-wrestling ring centered right in the middle.

“It’s amazing…”

He looked at me like I was being sarcastic. The ring pads were being held together by duct tape and the ropes barely had anymore of the covering on them. Punching bags were wrapped in duct tape and the mats had rips. I didn’t even care that the weights were a bit rusted. It was beautiful to me. I tapped him on the back with a smile.

“It’s weird amigo, you’re a weird guy. I like you but you’re weird. I see you’re actually genuine though and I like that.”

“I’ve never been more serious in my life.”

“I can tell, you don’t seem like the smiling type amigo.”

“I haven’t smiled since I was a kid.”

“Well then let’s turn it back off and get to training.”

Nodding my head I was ready for this. He pointed me in the direction of the locker room so that I could set my stuff inside and lace up my boots for action. There wasn’t much work that went into me getting ready. I simply stuffed my bag in the locker with my jacket and shirt. My gym shorts already on all I needed to do was lace up m shitty used plain black wrestling boots.

The excitement was rushing through my veins. I could feel it pulsating and pumping over and over harder and harder. My anxiety was at a whole different level. It was insane. Looking up from my hands as I was taping them up I heard him tap on the doorframe.

“You ready?”

“Yeah sure thing let’s do this.”

Standing up I followed him back into the gym and we walked up to the ring where a couple of guys were working together.

“Oh by the way my name is Armando, friends call me Mondo.”

“Nice to meet you, I’m Dean.”

“Right on gringo now let’s get you in the ring and see what you’ve got!”

I looked up at the ring and down to the ground whispering to myself that it’s now or never. With a little hyping myself up I leapt up onto the apron and climbed through the ropes. It was all about this moment right here and now. I was going to do this.

THE SHOOT
ON CAMERA

Chicago, Illinois

“I’ve seen what everyone is saying and hell even my name has been popping up all over the Internet and even making splashes in other companies. I love this sport man and I won’t ever stop wrestling. Maybe I’ll even be walking around extremely saggy in the ring red faced yelling out WOOOO!”

“Code Red booked me and Flex Johnson in a tag team match which should be interesting. I have a weird respect for Flex Johnson. You can just tell that the genuinely cares about the sport and where it’s headed. I can always respect someone with that mentality.”

“Platinum Dynasty Wrestling continues to drop the ball time and time again. Maybe it’s because I don’t have some sort of flashy agent that they aren’t calling me back still about the match with Kenny. I’ve offered to work some deal out and have IWF pay the man and bring him here but he declined. Yet somehow he magically got fired the other week so I don’t even know what’s going on there. I know people have followed what’s happened on twitter and how I think he’s about as big a joke as half of their roster over there…I still want to fight him simply to prove my point. I’ve run my mouth enough about him and now it’s time to cover these taped up hands with his blood. I’d love nothing more than to pulverize that fucker. He’s nothing but a guy that trash talks from behind the screen but when someone calls him out he ducks them and plays it off like he’s still waiting for them to make the match. Whatever fuck that guy and if my cellphone ever rings and Star pulls her head out of her ass and stops fucking with these reality shows and other VH1 rip off nonsense she’ll see that simply by signing me to a minimum contract will make her an INCREDIBLE amount of money.”

“Flat out I’m saying it right now, if you give me a minimum waged contract I will compete against Kenny under PDW’s roof. Now there is NO REASON not to make this match happen Miss Star. Sounds like mister. The fans want to see it and the sides are split fifty fifty, some people fucking hate me and most people fucking hate him. Let’s get it signed. The profit margin makes this match almost STUPID for you not to make Star. I’m not asking for money, I don’t need his fame…Kenny isn’t even a top ten talent…I just want this opportunity to prove that I’m as good as advertised. I’d walk in, break his face and walk out still undefeated.”

“That goes for ANYONE out there too. If you think you can beat me then come to IWF or hell I’ll walk into your house and smack you around if you’d like…it’ll just be more embarrassing that way which is fine with me.”

“Call it an open challenge or whatever you want to…this is me putting my personal legacy on the line by saying I’m the best wrestler in this sport and I will travel the known world to prove that fact. I will NEVER back down from a fight or a challenge. Come on and come all I will not be defeated!”

“Dean Vandal, best wrestler in the known world…write it down, take a screen capture or grab a voice memo…just remember it. I haven’t been preaching it week in and week out so that you can all ignore it and forget it.”

“So moving on now…my mailbox has been flooded with hate mail, thank you. I’m sorry that I came down to the ring and removed a distraction. Fuck the broom and everyone that cheered for that disgrace to this sport. Management how funny of you to book an inanimate object so that all of these dense retarded clapping monkeys would cheer and jump up and down in enjoyment.”

“The moment I took the Broom and snapped him in half I made a bold statement to management. You see while the other so-called wrestlers around here can shuck and jive…suck and swallow all at the drop of a hat…I refuse to be that guy. I’m not someone you can dictate. I don’t care if you think it’d be humorous for Joey Miles to job out to a BROOM! A kid Joey Miles, young and not too talented but with lots of heart nonetheless and I’d be willing to bet that we’ll probably never see young Miles again. Could you imagine someone coming up to you and saying hey I know it’s physically impossible but hey we’re going to have you get your ass kicked by a broom and lose. So I did what I had to do. I came out here and broke the broom right in half. Hopefully my message was seen and heard by everyone that needed to see and hear it. The Underground is NOT a joke, not while I’m on it. When I become the first ever IWF Underground Champion I will echo that point that much louder and clearer.”

“Funny thing that happened immediately after I walked backstage. I was grabbed by a member of the writing team and let’s just say he wasn’t too happy with what I had done out there. Apparently this guy…who will remain nameless…thought it was necessary to cancel my match. Yes that’s right. My match was canceled. Not because Lord Jaguar was fired, no the plan was to have a replacement for that. I was still scheduled to go out there and compete and yet I was denied that opportunity because I was said to have been a “poor sport” about everything.”

“So there I was having traveled on my own dime cause you know IWF is too cheap to foot my bill since after all I’m JUST a developmental talent. Paying for a room to stay, a rental car and I didn’t even need to be there. Thanks IWF.”

“Needless to say I’m a little pissed off about the whole situation. That’s neither here nor there because at the end of the day I’m still in the Underground Championship tournament where I belong. I’m still going to win the tournament and become the first champion. I’m for sure going to walk in to the Underground and actually have a match next week against Bobby O’Day. I’m going to for sure break Bobby’s face on Thursday night.”

“You know one thing I’ve got to say about Bobby O’Day is that he’s a tough kid. There’s no doubt about his strength he’s a meathead. But all of the strength and all of the blood those muscles require only prevent blood from traveling to his brain. Honestly Bobby what in this world makes you think you can beat me? Have you not seen what I’ve been able to do in this company since singing a contract? I’m already on my way to legendary status. I stay true to this sport and I’m doing whatever I can to bring back the roots of professional wrestling. I’m trying to rid the world of guys like you. Guys that think just because they spend hours in the gym pumping iron that it gives them some sort of fucking God given right to be a pro wrestler. You’re as bad as every juicehead, every pill popper, every HGH lover, and every muscle beach moron…if not worse. You see with this little gimmick you’ve got going for yourself you EMBRACE that stupidity and moronic mentality.”

“Dick and fart jokes calling people buttheads like you’re part of some shitty 90’s sitcom. The jokes might appeal to a few handfuls of wrestling fans that watch the program from their vehicles slash homes. You don’t entertain me and the playing off this match like it doesn’t mean something…I’m not buying it Bobby.”

“Let’s face it you and I BOTH know how much this match means. We BOTH know exactly what’s up next for the winner. While you can casually put it off like it deson’t mean anything to you and that you’re somehow about everyone else or whatever the fuck the reasons may be…hell maybe you’re really just that fucking stupid that you don’t realize this match sends the winner into the finals for the UNDERGROUND CHAMPIONSHIP! You see either way if you don’t remember or you don’t know or you don’t care…you DON’T DESERVE to move on. I DO! I deserve everything I’ve ever worked for and while I don’t feel the need to dumb myself down and “entertain” these morons on a daily basis I do what a PROFESSIONAL WRESTLER does every week…I go out there I compete and I win matches. Make no mistake about it I will flat out DOMINATE you from start to finish.”

“Feel like bringing up the pathetic display you put on against JHalc only to hit one move and win? Wow way to boast about how you SHOULD have lost. Even sometimes the sun shines on a dog’s ass Bobby. You got LUCKY!”

“Do you think that someone of my caliber, someone with my talents, someone that I’ve even heard you say was a “beast” on more than one occasion…do you think I’m going to let up on you and allow you to get lucky with that one move? Didn’t think so. I’m going to keep the pressure on and smoother you until you can no longer breathe Bobby. If JHalc took you to that point then I sure as hell am going to humiliate you and prove that you don’t even belong in this match let alone this business. Go back to the modeling this world is not for you”

“Bobby will be just another step in the right direction for myself. The struggle I’ve had to deal with and growing up with nothing and being given a chance to attain something…that’s what keeps me fighting. I will not be taken out by the likes of a man that couldn’t even figure out how to lace up his boots without the use of some stupid nursery rhyme. An uneducated, pathetic, thinks everything should be handed to him fucking jug head roid-monger. IT’S NOT GOING TO HAPPEN!”

“Walk down to the ring like this is any other match Bobby, put on the act of a lifetime, earn yourself an academy AWARD! Do whatever it is you need to do to avoid walking into this match with any doubts or any nerves because if you don’t I can promise you it’ll be the biggest mistake you’ve ever made in your short and pathetic career.”

“If you have ANY doubts I will end you. Now I know deep down you know what this match is about. In fact allow me to remind you before we part ways…”

“This is a championship match Bobby, the FIRST EVER UNDERGROUND CHAMPION! How often do I need to say that before it sinks in and you start to slowly swallow feeling your stomach begin to bubble? Everyone will always remember the first ever UG Champ. This is a moment of history in the making. I’m going to win this match because it’s my destiny. You’re going to lose this match because you just simply cannot beat me. Bobby O’Day I feel sorry that they put you in a match against me. I feel sorry that they’ve given you these lost hopes and dreams of becoming a champion only to take them away. Then again why be sorry you know none of this right? You don’t care or seem to realize how important this match is. It doesn’t matter once I pin you and once I’m the Underground champion you can thank me with a simple tweet…#VANDALIZED.”
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bobby O'Day [vs] Dean Vandal   Bobby O'Day [vs] Dean Vandal I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bobby O'Day [vs] Dean Vandal
Page 1 of 1