Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Just another brick in the wall (TBC anyone)

Go down 
+3
NekoraLadyhawke
Flex Johnson
Storming Raven
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Storming Raven

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 10-0-2
Alignment: In Between

Just another brick in the wall (TBC anyone) Empty
PostSubject: Just another brick in the wall (TBC anyone)   Just another brick in the wall (TBC anyone) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 7:28 pm

After the match with Tiffani, as if it could have really gone any other way, I walk back through the curtain licking the blood from my fingers.

"Now maybe people will stop laughing. It's just another brick in the wall."

I chuckle darkly and reach for a bottled water. I twist the cap off and take a drink. As I turn around I bump into someone.

"My apologies...."

TBC anyone
Back to top Go down
Flex Johnson

Flex Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Just another brick in the wall (TBC anyone)   Just another brick in the wall (TBC anyone) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 8:57 pm

Flex shook his head. The nerve of this guy. All he did was beat up a woman in the ring, and now he thinks he is hot shit?

"Feel proud of yourself kid?"
Back to top Go down
Storming Raven

Wrestler Stats

PostSubject: Re: Just another brick in the wall (TBC anyone)   Just another brick in the wall (TBC anyone) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 9:30 pm

I shrug.

"I won. As far as what I did to Tiffani? That's the risk you take in this business, it's not a quilting bee, it's a war."

I take another drink and run my eyes over the backstage area.
Back to top Go down
Flex Johnson

Flex Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Just another brick in the wall (TBC anyone)   Just another brick in the wall (TBC anyone) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 9:45 pm

Flex smirked.

"You're right-it is war.

"But, it's not honorable to pick on weaker and lower opponents.
Back to top Go down
Storming Raven

Wrestler Stats

PostSubject: Re: Just another brick in the wall (TBC anyone)   Just another brick in the wall (TBC anyone) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 9:49 pm

I nod wisely.

"Well I spent a lot of time trying to tell management that, but they wouldn't listen. So I had to show them, didn't I? There is a method to my madness after all."
Back to top Go down
NekoraLadyhawke

PostSubject: Re: Just another brick in the wall (TBC anyone)   Just another brick in the wall (TBC anyone) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 10:00 pm

Nekora was on her way to the locker room when she took a detour to grab some water before she was to meditate before her first match. She didn't realize she was standing behind someone when they turned around and nearly bumped into the table.

"Watch where you're going, bub!" She snapped at the guy, sighing.
Back to top Go down
http://www.herdominatingcondesce.tumblr.com
Storming Raven

Wrestler Stats

PostSubject: Re: Just another brick in the wall (TBC anyone)   Just another brick in the wall (TBC anyone) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 10:09 pm

I feel someone else bump into me as I'm talking to Flex, and decide to ignore him in no uncertain terms. I have a feeling by that voice this one would make a more interesting conversation. I shoot that famous grin when I see her.

"Bub, huh?"

I examine her hands, running a thumb over her knuckles.

"Do you have claws too? Snikt."
Back to top Go down
NekoraLadyhawke

PostSubject: Re: Just another brick in the wall (TBC anyone)   Just another brick in the wall (TBC anyone) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 10:12 pm

"Does it look like i'm the goddamn Wolverine?! I'm a Witch! Not a mutant! Get your facts straight." She growled, grabbing a water bottle and opened it to take a drink.
Back to top Go down
Storming Raven

Wrestler Stats

PostSubject: Re: Just another brick in the wall (TBC anyone)   Just another brick in the wall (TBC anyone) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 10:23 pm

She's a feisty one, I like that. Not like the usual chicks around here. I wink at her.

"Ah, so no snikt, just bubble bubble toil and trouble. I like that. The name's Storming Raven, and yours,Miss?"
Back to top Go down
NekoraLadyhawke

PostSubject: Re: Just another brick in the wall (TBC anyone)   Just another brick in the wall (TBC anyone) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 10:49 pm

"Nekora. Nekora Ladyhawke. What about you?"

She rolled her eyes after his wink.
Back to top Go down
Storming Raven

Wrestler Stats

PostSubject: Re: Just another brick in the wall (TBC anyone)   Just another brick in the wall (TBC anyone) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 11:04 pm

I shoot that famous grin again.

"I just said, Storming Raven is my name. If you're asking my Christian name, very few people are privileged enough to know that one, darlin."

I look her up and down definitely liking what I see.
Back to top Go down
P
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Just another brick in the wall (TBC anyone)   Just another brick in the wall (TBC anyone) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 11:37 pm

Parker brushes past the duo, on his way through the backstage area before his match.

-Parker-
His real name is Steve.... and he isn't worth the time you have spent talking to him.

He continues walking. Nothing left to interest him here.
Back to top Go down
NekoraLadyhawke

PostSubject: Re: Just another brick in the wall (TBC anyone)   Just another brick in the wall (TBC anyone) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 12:16 am

"i see...Well, let's see what the cards hold for you..."

She grinned and pulled out a deck of Tarot cards from her cloak, starting to shuffle them.
Back to top Go down
Storming Raven

Wrestler Stats

PostSubject: Re: Just another brick in the wall (TBC anyone)   Just another brick in the wall (TBC anyone) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 12:21 am

I grin and pull over a chair. I turn it around and sit in it backward with my chest to the back. I reach in my boot and pull out a flask, taking a swig.

"Sounds good to me. Though I'm pretty sure I know what's going to happen to me."

I casually look down at the witch's mark on my left wrist.
Back to top Go down
Tim Patrick

Tim Patrick

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 0-0-0
Alignment:

PostSubject: Re: Just another brick in the wall (TBC anyone)   Just another brick in the wall (TBC anyone) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 12:35 am

Tim Patrick comes walking by and notices Storming Raven.

Just another brick in the wall (TBC anyone) Sigpic218737_10

Tim Patrick:

Listen, Raven. Later on tonight is my final match. I'm going to eliminate Thor from the face of this Earth, the man who gave my Cody and unborn child to a murderer. You picked the wrong kind of person to be around. For your own good and your own future, leave Thor and the Empire of Blood. Leave them now. When all is said and done tonight, I'd like to have somewhat of a professional relationship with you. I used to love you like a brother. You need to get your head on straight.
Back to top Go down
NekoraLadyhawke

PostSubject: Re: Just another brick in the wall (TBC anyone)   Just another brick in the wall (TBC anyone) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 1:05 am

Nekora's eyes darted over to Tim, a gleam in her eye.

"So...Another player for the game? Allow me to predict your future as well...But first, i'm gonna do it for Raven. Don't get pissed if your outcome turns sour..."

She first drew the Wheel of Fortune, a sign of good things to come, a change of Fate. Next, Justice. It was Upside down, making it a bad fortune...Injustice,Inbalance....But the final card...

""The High Priestess. A Sign of Decision. It's facing upwards, so you must make a good decision...for the better. If it was upside down, Your good decision...would be bad. Just be glad it wasn't blocked. Or else...You're fucked. Now for your friend here..."
Back to top Go down
Storming Raven

Wrestler Stats

PostSubject: Re: Just another brick in the wall (TBC anyone)   Just another brick in the wall (TBC anyone) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 1:15 am

I look at Tim, with cold eyes.

"My head is straight, for the first time in a long time. I tried to be the nice guy. It didn't get me nowhere. Everyone still looked at me like a joke...So I have become their nightmare."

I then smile and nod at her.

"Sounds good to me."
Back to top Go down
NekoraLadyhawke

PostSubject: Re: Just another brick in the wall (TBC anyone)   Just another brick in the wall (TBC anyone) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 1:28 am

"Well..I just drew the Death Card first thing...Tim, Something is about to end, as you said. It's face up, so it'll be happening pretty soon. Now, let me see here..." Nekora said as she put the card down, drawing the next one.

It was Judgement. A Sign of Rebirth and Renewal.

"Judgement....Looks like something is gonna come back after the thing you're wanting to die, finally dies. Whether it's a title, a loved one, or something of the sort. Kinda like Karma in a way."

But finally...The card she drew...

...The Chariot.

"The Chariot...A sign of Victory...Once you're done with this guy, Your victory shall be well-deserved, according to the spirits. "

Once she put the cards back up, she sat in her chair and crossed her legs,adjusting the skirt she wore. "Well, Boys...Whatcha think?"
Back to top Go down
Storming Raven

Wrestler Stats

PostSubject: Re: Just another brick in the wall (TBC anyone)   Just another brick in the wall (TBC anyone) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 1:36 am

I nod as I take another drink from my flask. I offer it to Nekora.

"Sounds about right to me. There's a bad moon rising."
Back to top Go down
NekoraLadyhawke

PostSubject: Re: Just another brick in the wall (TBC anyone)   Just another brick in the wall (TBC anyone) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 1:39 am

"Thanks, bub."

She took a swig and sighed, giving a small shiver.

"What the fuck is in this thing?" she asked. "It's kinda good."
Back to top Go down
Storming Raven

Wrestler Stats

PostSubject: Re: Just another brick in the wall (TBC anyone)   Just another brick in the wall (TBC anyone) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 1:42 am

I chuckle, and run my fingers through my hair.

"That my dear is White lightnin'. Moonshine, from my steel on my place in the Honey Island swamp."

I look around, surveying the land so to speak.

"I'm bored out of my mind."
Back to top Go down
NekoraLadyhawke

PostSubject: Re: Just another brick in the wall (TBC anyone)   Just another brick in the wall (TBC anyone) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 1:47 am

" I see. Hmm...Maybe we could do something?" She chuckled, leaning back a little as she licked her toxic green lips.

"I'm as bored as you are...if not fucking more."
Back to top Go down
Gordon Fury

Gordon Fury

PostSubject: Re: Just another brick in the wall (TBC anyone)   Just another brick in the wall (TBC anyone) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 2:45 am

Dude how the fuck did you forget your strapping tape? You use if for EVERY FUCKING MATCH!

Shut your non-existent face.

Gordon is frantically making his way through the backstage area, looking for his strapping tape, trying to get ready for his world title match later in the night.  He comes around the corner to the "interesting" pair accidentally awaiting him. They turn to face him.

Gordon Fury: Oh look, its Shit cunting Raven, and lady friend. Don't think ive seen you around before, Gordon Fury, hi. Listen have you too seen any strapping tape around? By any chance?
Back to top Go down
The Propaganda

The Propaganda

Wrestler Stats
Alignment:

PostSubject: Re: Just another brick in the wall (TBC anyone)   Just another brick in the wall (TBC anyone) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 3:07 am

Figgy ambles about backstage, wearing his ensiferum sweater and pulling the hood up over his head. He surveys the area seeing his co workers milling about the area he let a sigh pass through his lip.

"These assholes are everywhere, sheesh"

He mutters under his breath clearly not realizing that his co-workers would, ya know hangout at work. He flips out his phone to call a good buddy of his, this water just wasn't cutting it right now appearently he had a friend with booze delivery
"Vodka, Everclear, kerosene, what ever you strip the floors with. Don't care, as long as it's your strongest shit"

Last edited by Sir Figgles on Wed Jul 31, 2013 3:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Storming Raven

Wrestler Stats

PostSubject: Re: Just another brick in the wall (TBC anyone)   Just another brick in the wall (TBC anyone) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 3:11 am

Jesus Christ, what is this cock block anonymous night?! I take a roll of strapping tape out of my pocket and toss it to Gordon. Then hear Figgy order a drink. I look around curiously. He must think it's a bar. I hand over my flask.

"There Figgy, that'll put a hair on your chest guaranteed."
Back to top Go down
The Propaganda

The Propaganda

Wrestler Stats
Alignment:

PostSubject: Re: Just another brick in the wall (TBC anyone)   Just another brick in the wall (TBC anyone) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 3:37 am

Figgy cocks a brow at Raven while he presses the end call prompt on his phone. Tucking the device away for now. From the rather simple gesture from the native, Figgy's paranoid mind spilled out a bunch of options. Pummel him to a bloody pulp with the flask. Test his gag reflex with the flask, or just punch him in the damn throat. To Raven, it might have appeared that Figgy just randomly stared off into space for several seconds with a sadistic gleam in his eye. Finally he snapped out of whatever little revere he was having. Why would the dude drug his own flask? Jacob grabbed it, taking a whiff

"white Lightnin', huh? Haven't had that since I visited my hick uncle"

He said taking a carefull swig of the drink
Back to top Go down
NekoraLadyhawke

PostSubject: Re: Just another brick in the wall (TBC anyone)   Just another brick in the wall (TBC anyone) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 1:58 pm

"Jeez...it's getting crowded here...I'm gonna head back to the locker room,shugah." She grinned in her deep southern accent before standing up and walking away.

"If ya need me...Ask around."

And with that, she was gone.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just another brick in the wall (TBC anyone)   Just another brick in the wall (TBC anyone) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just another brick in the wall (TBC anyone)
Page 1 of 1