Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Writing on the Wall

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Writing on the Wall Empty
PostSubject: Writing on the Wall   Writing on the Wall I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 9:05 pm

Writing on the Wall ThiagoAlvesPic550x190
Writing on the Wall
New York, NY
6/8/12

Life is not meant to be easy. When you are born there is one thing promised to you… death. Everything else you have to work hard for. You have to make sacrifices to live a life you will soon be accustomed too. People say that, in life, you meet someone and become accustomed to what they do. You start to learn their mannerisms and when you do… you’ll be with that person forever. You realize that you love them and nothing can separate you.

Nothing.

Well, then, what separated Vanessa and I? I want the answers but all I have are questions.

He walked through the fog from the humid night; a cavalcade of thoughts ran from one end of his brain to the other. He was wondering what she was going to say to him when she saw him. Was she going to lose her mind with rage?

Was she even going to take the time to hear him out?

That was a small sample of what ran through the mind of Robbie Hart as he entered the hotel that Loca was staying in. He was tipped off by Flex Rogers, who wanted the situation between Hart and Rocsi to be resolved as soon as possible. Tensions between the two of them felt like an intense cold war ever since Loca broke everything off with him.

As a result, Robbie was torn.

On one side, Robbie was thinking about moving on. After two months, Robbie was already getting comfortable with Gabrielle. But he wasn’t sure if he was keeping her around just to replace the hole Loca left. Few people knew the sorrow he went through after the shit hit the air with Loca, and he did a great job of masking it, but it hurt him almost as bad as betraying Loca in the first place.

Everyday he had the second school of thought inhabiting Robbie’s mind; the idea of getting back together with her one day. This was the school that resided in the primary part of his consciousness now. In a perfect world, she would readily forgive him and they would return to the way things used to be.

Clearly he wasn’t in a perfect world.

Hence him striding into the lobby and, through the pain, offering up a pearly smile as he offered up an innocent lie.

..:: Robbie Hart ::..
‘Hey Sandra, I’m so sorry to have to bring this up…but I completely forgot which room I was staying in. I’m with Loca Rocsi’

Sandra’s eyes lit up as she realized whom she was talking to.

..:: Sandra ::..
“Robbie Hart! Welcome sir. I would be more than happy to. Just a moment.”

A small part of him hoped that she wouldn’t get fired for this, but his primary concern was getting to Loca. So after she gave him the room number, he turned up the hood of his hoodie and hustled towards the elevator and pressed “up”. His heart began to pound heavily and his brain worked feverishly to figure out what exactly was going to happen when they met face to face.

He did what he could to control his emotions, but the closer to the door he got, the more frantic everything was.

He looked up and down at the door in front of him, and impulsively banged on it three times.

Ice pack on her head and chardonnay in her glass Loca tries to tune out the banging sound coming from the door. Loca was feeling pretty good. Since she returned to action she has been untouchable, and last week was icing on the cake after what she got to do Robbie. Not only because he deserves it for the hell he’s put her through in the past but because she enjoyed the look of shock on his face that she was giving him a run for his money. Always considered beneath him it was a complete role reversal that night at Battle Grounds and her mouth salivated at the thought of beating his ass again.

BANG BANG BANG!!

Who the hell is that? Locaa looks at the door not wanting to rise from her lounging position on the queen size mattress in her hotel room. All the pain pills and alcohol in the world couldn’t deter the headache centering all lobes of her brain.

Facing all of her past problems in one night she was supposed to leave the ring with a renewed spirit and hopefully a positive outlook. She just wanted to have that feeling that’s been eluding her since her return, confidence.

A willingness to move on.

Oddly enough she’s feeling worse now than she did before the match. Locaa brings the wine glass to her lips...

BANG!!...BANG!!...BANG!!

Whoever is at the door obviously isn’t leaving to Loca’s disgust, she just wanted to be left alone. She places the half full glass next to her on the bedside table.

..:: Loca Rocsi ::..
“Goddammit it”

Loca rises up from the bed wondering who the hell it could be this time of night and why they haven’t left her door’s presence.

“Look I don’t know who is at my door but it would behoove you to--”

On the other side of the door was the last person she expected to see.

Looking at his over 6’ frame and unreadable face standing in front of her, she knew she wasn’t even ready for this conversation now. But, they needed it. Plus, he still looked good so why not? The awkward silence between them is broken as Loca tries to hide the ice pack wrapped around her head with athletic tape.

“Uhhh...hi”

Loca finally breaks the wrapping tape and throws the pack back inside the room.

“Ho...how are you?”

Robbie surveyed everything in front of him as he drew down his hood. He couldn’t stop a small smile from eeking past his defenses and appearing on his face.

In some ways, she was the same old Vanessa. He saw her try and discreetly toss away the ice pack. That was the catalyst to letting that smile show through. It reminded him of their past, and how goofy they could be together. He remembered them travelling together when I first started this high impact run. Memories like those came flooding back, but before they caused him to do something stupid, Gabrielle’s first piece of advice acted as a dam.

Apologize. Do it profusely.

“I’m sorry. I’m sorry for everything.”

He started. He was holding it together fairly well so far. The smile was long gone (he had tact, after all), and the only thing that remained was a sincere expression.

“I’m sorry for everything with Cody. Sorry for not apologizing sooner. I’m sorry for putting you through all of this. I prob-, no, I don’t deserve a second chance for what I did to you. I was immature and childish, and no one hates me more than me about it. I handled this whole situation like a complete moron, and I’m deeply, deeply sorry about it all.”

Still in control, his consciousness reminded him. He was able to stop talking without stammering and rambling on. He’d made his opening statement without (hopefully) offending his ex-beau. Robbie restrained himself from asking inside, knowing full well there was a great possibility she’d slam the door in his face and leave it at that, or worse. Which is where the second piece of Gabrielle’s advice kicked in, as if he was attending a twelve step program:

Don’t defend yourself.

This was something that was incredibly hard for Robbie, not only as a wrestler, but as a person. Life brought Robbie a hard lesson: never let your guard down, so he went through life trying his best to make sure he was prepared for any and every situation. It was something that he was going to have to let go of if he hoped to get anywhere with Loca.

He dropped his hands to his sides. He caved in his chest a bit, lessening his body tension. He struggled, but let go of thinking. For a few moments, he just was.

Loca looked hard at him for a moment. They were lost in the silence once again but she was too intrigued by what she was seeing to say a word. It was almost cute, he looked like a small child that knew he was wrong and what was coming to him but she knew in her heart she would never really hurt him. She has always talked a big game and she usually cashed in on her enemies but with her friends, with the one she loves.

She would never...

He’s conceding in his fault, he’s apologizing, he’s basically doing all that she’s asked for since everything happened. She was so used to being pissed at him. She was used to looking at his picture in the magazines and getting the negative energy. Deep inside she still cared strongly for him so it wasn’t easy keeping the malice but if she didn’t how would that look? She can’t be looked at as weak, Loca would NEVER allow it.

Loca speaks out of her room causing Robbie to back up a little bit, looks left and looks right. Since her return camera crews had been a constant shadow for her. It's almost like they’ve been catching up for lost time. Content with not seeing anyone in either direction she backs up and opens the door wider.

“Would you like to come in?”

Loca gestures his welcome inside.

Robbie seems hesitant at first but his quaint smile breaks the barrier and with a subtle nod he walks past her. Loca hasn’t been this close to him unless it was in attempt to knock his head off. She takes a breath as he walks by, God...its funny. Time may pass but the faintest things can bring it to the present. Like the smell of him going through her as he passed by. She knows that smell better than a Saint Bernard in the middle of a snowstorm.

Wild...

Forceful...

Strong...

The pretty boy...

She looked past him as he entered her hotel room, the ice pack she hoisted earlier sat on the floor right in front of the bed. He glanced at it she could tell, probably laughed to himself before sitting on one of the chairs near the window on the far side of the room. Loca had yet to leave the doorway although she did close the door. She felt like she needed a game plan or something...a moment to rethink before she said or did something she’d regret. Known for working on impulse it was sometimes her upside and consequently her downfall. Robbie, her ex boyfriend, was in her hotel room apologizing and looking every bit of the Headline as he’s known to be.

Yeah, she needed to ground herself quick.

She finally was able to communicate with her feet to move and began walking past her full length mirror near the front closet door.

“Oh my sweet Jesus”

Loca said quietly to herself as she gave herself the up down in the mirror.

She looked horrible, beside the bumps and bruises that came with a match like they had at Battle Grounds, her clothes were a mess. Tattered grey sweats with a white spaghetti strap t-shirt who’s seen better days, she wasn’t expecting company or anything of the like so she dressed according to comfort. Homely looking comfort. Hey, it did match her atmosphere though...it’s not like Jersey is known for style.

She tried to shape up her matted hair a little bit to give it some volume then walked around the corner to try to help herself a little more. She knows he has seen her at her best and at her worst...what’s there to really hide from him?

Oh yeah, pride.

Every paranoid nerve in his body screamed out Admiral Ackbar’s famous line, but Robbie ignored them all. The scent of Loca’s room swept into his nose and throughout his head, bringing back a few...more carnal memories his way. He almost stepped on the floored icepack as the dirty thoughts danced in his head, but he recovered quickly enough to take the seat that Loca directed him to.

He watched as Loca disappeared down a hallway. While it had indeed been a long time, a good chunk of her habits came back as if he was getting back on the bicycle.

She still looked absolutely stunning.

But he was losing focus. He was here to reconcile if possible. He was counting his lucky stars she hadn’t tried to tear him apart like she tour away a piece of his flesh at Isolation. And days later at Battle Grounds, she’d slapped his face hard; something he figured had more to do with his mistake and less to do with the outcome of the match itself. While she only assaulted him a couple of times in the match, he rationalized that the rest of it was yet to come.

But her inviting him inside and not (yet) having a weapon handy must have been something of a good sign, right?

Feeling as awkward as an ex-boyfriend invited in could feel, he elected to just twiddle his thumbs and wait for Loca to return. Small talk that deviated from the reason he came to her room in the first place seemed as if it would be more damaging than helpful. He was now checking in on piece of advice number three.

Be pathetic. Not so much that she wonders why she was ever with you, but enough that she possibly takes pity on you.

He slumped a bit in his seat, keeping his eyes trained on the floor, as if he was in the principal’s office.

Another reminder.

Don’t try to solve her problems. Just be sympathetic and listen. Really listen.

Robbie swallowed slowly, trying to quell the beating he could feel all the way up in his throat. She was taking a while to return.

Nervously fidgeting in his seat, he looked around at the room she was staying in. Comparing to any normal hotel room, it was a damn palace, but stacking it up to the ones they’d stayed in...it looked lonely. A bit on the empty side. It could have been just his imagination. It was very possible that he was thinking that just to make himself feel better.

He returned his gaze to the floor. He’d screwed up enough already. No sense in making it any worse than it was already.

She wasn’t sure about this Robbie she was seeing in front of her. As she rounded the corner and saw his posture she started feeling a little bad at the tongue lashing of a promo she said before their match. Calling him a scumbag was kinda harsh, true, but harsh. At the same time she felt something out of order, even though Robbie knew he was wrong she’s never seen him like this. It made her question if it was truly genuine or rehearsed? She decided there was only one way to find out, nip it in the butt as her mother would say.

She intently walked from her side of the room to grab the chair opposite the one Robbie was currently sitting in. Tip-toeing wasn’t her style and now that she felt a little better about her appearance she was ready to joust with the Decepticon.

Loca sits in the chair placed inches away from Robbie, face to face.

“Ok, what’s your angle?”

Kindness leaves her voice and seriousness crosses her face. Something’s up, he’s just not the same guy she remembers.

Robbie quickly shakes his head and blinks; a gesture he used when hit with something that bewildered or confused him.

“My...angle?”

He asked, genuinely confused by the question. Why would there be any sort of hidden agenda to him coming to see her? Honestly, he was kind of hurt by her question, but a rational answer popped up in his mind.

Maybe, just maybe she was protecting herself. Nothing else made sense.

“I guess I understand why you think there is some sort of an angle to this, but there isn’t. I just can’t cope knowing that what I did was wrong, and that until this point, I didn’t own up to it. I came here to make this right with you, Vanessa.”

He pleads, raising his eyes to make contact with hers.

“I am completely open to whatever you think it is I should do to make this right. I know that it could mean that I never see you again. I won’t lie and say I would be okay with that, but I would completely understand and respect it if that is what you really wanted.”

Robbie did what he could to appear as sincere and genuine as possible to his former lover. Loca was always known for having a very good bullshit detector. Luckily for him, he wasn’t spouting any.

“I...”

He sighed, conceding that there was nothing left for him to say at this point. He slapped his palms on his thighs and left them there, intently listening to her.

..:: Loca Rocsi :::..
“Owning up to it huh?”

Loca’s face shows a little crack in her shield but she still retains her skepticism. Another break in their conversation holds to her just observing him. She wants to believe him, she really thinks he means every word but one question still stands in her mind. The same question that been hounding her sleepless nights for a year.

Then a real break in her armor shows. She looks away trying to not let tears form in her eyes, her face dampens and she looks toward the ground...

“Why?”

The one word question seems so much more than that. Her voice cracked and she knew he heard it. So much for being a hard ass. Fact is she’s not as rough as people give her credit for. Sure, she’ll bust heads when need be but she’s still an emotional female under it all. A brokenhearted one. No matter what the profession a broken heart hurts. Simple and plain and she’s definitely been hurting.

Teardrops fall from her face and hit the carpet below, dammit. She’s worked too hard in trying to look past her discernment to cry in this man’s face. But here she is...failing again. It's becoming all too normal for her to fail...and it's making her sick.

He had to fight back his own tears as she asked him that question. This was the root of the entire problem.

“I...I couldn’t face you knowing that I failed you. I was frustrated and depressed. Seeing you in that hospital bed … What I did was irrational and stupid, Vanessa. I won’t deny it.”

Loca’s feelings immediately went to a gray area. On one side, she understood.

But...

Her other side quickly jumped in. He should’ve known as long as he loved her he would NEVER fail her. Doing what he did just to keep the High Impact Championship, without delay or second guessing, THAT was failing her. Worse than that, it killed her inside.

She pulled herself together and met his concerned gaze, red eyed and tears drying.

“Robbie, really?...really? I saw the look in your eyes that night. There was nothing I could do to stop you, or help you feel better, and I understood that...But of all the people in the world to fuck over, of all the people to shit on...why Robbie? Why me? I love you-shit, loved...I, I-I meant loved.”

Loca tries revamping on the sentence but it was already out there. Her damn mouth has got her in trouble, seems to be the story of her life. She tried not to notice the reaction of Robbie. He looked like he was in partial shock then pleasure crossed his face for all of 2 seconds. Then back to normal. But her reaction was already at the forefront. She tried too hard in correcting herself. She might as well be playing a poker with her entire hand showing at this point.

She couldn’t deny it, all the hell she can go through due to him and she’ll still love him. She’ll never want to say it but its truth. She’s got a knot the size of Texas running along her temple and still she loves him. She should hate him; he’s all the reason why she’s not sitting at home nursing three kids right now. The reason why she’s spent God knows how much amount of money trying to get past him in therapy. The reason why she’s sitting here, losing every part of her brick wall now.

A few months is too long to be hanging on to something but she has. Even with the reason dead in her face to why he did what he did. This is what she wanted, a reason for his actions. But, just like a spoiled child with everything bought in one aisle of a toy store, she wanted more. She wanted the toy one aisle over...this wasn’t enough.

“Do you...still?”

Loca was scared to ask. Did he still care? Did he see her in his dreams? Did he think of her like she did him?

Her head went down again, no, she can’t ask it. Even with all the cards on the table and reasons coming to light she couldn't stand to be rejected one more time by Robbie Hart. She can’t risk it. She needed to break from this closeness; she’s given in enough as it is. She did the move in the beginning of the conversation looking to weaken Robbie up, instead it turned back and bit her right on the ass.

Loca jumps from the chair like a world class sprinter off the pegs. She rushes to sit on the bed right by the bedside table and begins to down her wine like a keg stand.

It took everything he had to not rise up to his feet and yell out in anger. He clenched his fists together, but refused to break. He knew how the two of them could be when they let their emotions get the better of them. It was only going to make things worse.

“Vanessa...”

He trailed off for a moment before catching the one thing Loca wished she could have taken back.

“...I know that you’re absolutely right. I was fucking fool, okay? I won’t make any excuses for what I’ve done to you. I was completely and utterly wrong. I did the worst possible thing given my situation...”

His voice became shaky as he spoke, and a new feeling invaded his mind.

Helplessness.

Robbie completely stopped in his tracks, stood up, and looked at Loca square in the eye.

“I-I fucked up. I know that. But I also know that I am probably just wasting your time. I don’t think there is anything that I can say that will make you trust me again. I don’t think I deserve a second chance with you, given what I’ve done. I know that no matter what, you’ll always be asking yourself if you can believe anything I say. You will be too worried that I’ll betray you again. I understand that. So I’m just gonna go.”

With that, he begins to move towards the door. But before he reaches it, he cannot resist answering her question.

“And yes. I do. But I don’t think that matters much anymore.”

Robbie didn’t hesitate or look back at Loca. He pulled at the doorknob, and with that was out the door. Pulling the hood back up over his head, he strode towards the elevator in a daze. He could hardly believe what just transpired...but he would have to face it again sooner or later.

Loca contemplated what do...the door just shut and if she wants she can leave it just like he did. She has what she needed...

His reason.

It may not have been what she wanted to hear exactly but what was she expecting?

She could just easily leave it at that...

Can’t she?

“Shit.”

Loca jumps up off the bed and heads for the door. Opening it she notices that Robbie hasn’t really gotten that far since leaving the room. She lightly runs down the hallway realizing now would have been a good time for a bra but obviously other factors took precedence, like him walking out of her life.

She didn’t know where this would leave them and she didn’t care. She just knew she didn’t want to end it here like this. There’s way too much more than that between them to end it this way.

“Robbie....Robbie.”

Loca calls out to him to get his attention. He probably heard her coming down the hallway but really didn’t expect it to be her.

He slowly turns around looking somewhat defeated but then hopeful in seeing her come towards him. She stands dead in front of him, eye to eye or what can be considered eye to eye for their height difference. She had already put all her cards on the table face up...now; she was going to play them. She couldn’t stand this between them anymore she wanted it the way it used to be. She wanted to feel the way she used to feel in his presence.

Like a queen...

Robbie looked at her up and down waiting for her to say something, she didn’t. She instead wrapped her arms around his neck and verbalizes the only way she could at that point.

She kisses him, chastely on the lips, but with intent.

Loca could feel Robbie’s shock as he tightens up in holding her. It didn’t bother her; she was surprised she was doing this herself. She just had to let him know somehow she still wanted him there. That she loved the fact that he still cared. Because as much as she may felt she needed to, she could never let him go.

Loca breaks them apart slightly but still maintains the position.

Face to face, mouth to mouth.

Just enough for her to speak

“It matters Robbie, it matters.”

Robbie smiled before heading in the elevator

I was hoping it did. I’ll see you later tonight? I’ll make reservations at Spark’s Steakhouse.

“I’ll see you there”

She watched as the elevator door closed with Robbie behind it, before taking out her cell phone, Robbie didn’t know it just then but he was about to find out why Loca Rocsi was ‘the fatal attraction’

“Hello 911, my ex-boyfriend just assaulted me!”

She donned a sinister look on her face

She was finally going to have her revenge

- - - ♥ - - - ♥ - - -
The Decepticon
ROBBIE HART’S EDITION
The Shoot
- - - ♥ - - - ♥ - - -

You all like to think that the Pretty Boy assassin is on his last legs, but you've said that before...and right when you start to believe it? I fucking shit all over your happy little days. Just like I'm about to do to little miss Anna Stone and Hostyle Jones.

Everyone seems to think I’m no more. I’m done, finished, old shit, the ‘butt-end’ of a loaf of bread? I got a nice, lengthy streak here on my shoulders. Two losses that has reverse catapulted me from ‘First to Worst’. Shit, I’m damn near on Justin Underwood’s level of success which basically is the bottom of the barrel. But what folks like Hostyle fail to realize is when MY strap is on the line, I don’t lose.

In fact, I end careers.

Just ask Cody Taylor

Hostyle how does it feel to spend your career on a treadmill? Constantly running but never getting anywhere? You’ve been on a tear as of late, yet it was me who granted you a shot at the High Impact Championship, not management. You talk like you’re a fucking superstar around here, but I don’t see you getting a push. I don’t see your face on the programs. You escaped a live or die match Last month with a victory and your sister, and all the people were talking about how I once again stole the show. Even after back to back loses I’m still sitting on top of a pedestal. At Isolation I had the match of the night. Last week against Steel Angel, same result. When’s the last time people talked about a Hostyle Jones match?

You call yourself a Human highlight reel, but I have yet to see anything from you worth remembering!

The boys in management knows a heat magnet when he sees one. They know a dull, robotic emo case when they see one as well. You want to be treated like a main eventer? Then ACT like one. Make your face worthy of putting on a poster. Put out some quotes that are actually fucking memorable for once. And represent your company to the fullest. Your seriously giving me shit for losing two straight?

My heat is atomic. I could lose 6 straight, it doesn’t matter, I know how to get that crowd riled up. And I can do it without a Jack Nicholson cameo

I'm a mother fucking monster; the King of the Insurgency even after losin two straight, Hell I’m even bigger then your anal plug you call a tag-team partner. In a few short weeks, I'll have held my High Impact title for a 100 days! That is unheard of...and everyone who has tried to derail me has failed. I'm unstoppable. So do you really think that you could do anything that'd throw me off?

You're deluded

You're off your God damned rocker. You're fucking insane. You think anything you try can take down an assassin? Do you really think anything you can do will even matter? I've got your card, cock smoker. I've taken every little assault you've thrown at me and shrugged it off like so much garbage. You try and wound me, but then I come back and destroy you. There isn't anyone in this WORLD who can take me down, let alone ruin my dominate ways.

You're not prime competition, Hostyle. That requires a certain something that you lack. You have a brilliant, albeit fucking crazy, mind...but you don't have the determination, the drive...you lack the willpower to do what it takes to go every last step of the way to get what you want… And here's another confession I have to make here; it's utterly disappointing to see that you've come up so short when you have so much going for you. You really could be so much more than you are, but for all of your primping and posturing, you just don't have anything within you to back it up. And I'm supposed to be the overrated 'diva' here?

You see, Hostyle, this little moniker of mine isn't just a cute title. A Pretty Boy Assassin is what I am. And while you're insane and delusional, I'm brutally efficent and more than capable of breaking down any man. And that's exactly what I intend to do, Hostyle.

I intend to break you.

I'm going to break down whatever kind of belief you have in yourself, whatever kind of hope you might have that you can beat me at Ragnarok and whatever sense of pride you have. I'm going to break it all down.

Every single man who has tested this has either run out of this company, crying like a fucking child or been relegated to mockery and obscurity. All the way from Libby to Cody Taylor; I've killed their careers and sent them packing.

You are no different.

Your words are old to me, your boasts as tired as your jokes. Say what you will, rant as you wish, but there are two clear and undisputable facts here; I am a fucking crusher of hopes and dreams and you? You're just a guy wearing make-up, praying that someone might be pathetic enough to be taken in by your laughable act. But this week, and next? The jokes are over. There's only going to be one thing you're faced with.

Only one cold, hard reality that you're going to see in the end.

You cannot take away this High Impact Championship from me. You just don't have what it takes and there is nothing you can do, nothing you can try, no limp wristed tricks or anything of the sort, that can change this. You're a tired pun. A punchline everyone has heard countless times.

Come Ragnarok Damien’s gonna be bastard when I’m done with you!

Now, Anna, I'm sure you're confused right about now. I mean, you haven't really done anything to piss me off lately. Sure, you're still breathing and that's offensive to me, but on the whole? You've been a good little ghetto gutter slut. You've been keeping your nose clean, or at least as clean as a nose can be when it's constantly buried within the pubic hair of whatever man happened to have forty dollars with your name all over it. I mean, there's probably a really nasty infestation of crabs within your nostrils and all but...

Ah, nevermind.

I’m not afraid to strike a woman in that ring. Outside it is a different story. The way I see it, if a woman is willing enough to train and put her body on the line, then I might as well knock her out cold. It’s nothing personal, just business. I mean, you seem okay Anna. I might be giving you the benefit of the doubt, but you seem alright. Just, don’t sue me when your neck is broken and your body contorted to the point that you need a wheelchair.

Nothing personal.

Just business.

All I’m saying Anna, is don’t expect me to go easy on you. You’re no different than a man. I’ll batter and bruise your face until you look like Lindsay Lohan before rehab. And again don’t think this is a gender thing. I don’t care if you’re a guy, a girl, a midget, retarded, an immigrant, a homosexual, or all of the above combined. You get in my path you will get put down. It’ll be a similar case to Ol’ Yeller but I’m not going to use a gun. I’m going to use the sheer prowess I have every time I enter that ring. You’ll die somehow and you’ll never know exactly how I’m going to do it.

It’s why you and Hostyle can’t stop me this week

I've been giving out to many wins as of late, so I might as well start taking em back. I'm done with being the pro-wrestling rendition of affirmative action. I'm going to start beating some mother fuckers down like the end of Pink Floyd's 'The Wall'. You know the part I'm talking about, right? That entire section with 'Run like Hell' playing in the background?

Yeah, I'm about to get really fucking ignorant on you two cock smokers

Back to top Go down

Writing on the Wall
Page 1 of 1