Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My Match Writing Skills

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Paramount III

My Match Writing Skills Empty
PostSubject: My Match Writing Skills   My Match Writing Skills I_icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 4:04 pm

First of all, I'm bored and just wanted to show off my match writing skills, or at least what it used to be once upon a time. Trollface.jpg It's from a WWE type fed that accepts caws. My character was Ryslan Buschski. Had my last match last year in August. Had lost the IC title three weeks earlier at the ppv and was determined to win it back. Comments, thoughts are welcome. This was from January 2009.
-----------------

Lilian Garcia: Ladies and gentlemen, the following contest is the Submission Only Match and it is for the WWE Intercontinental Championship. In this match their is No Count Outs, No Disqualifications and No Interference, the only way to win is by making your opponent tap out.

(So you better think again)

Is heard on the PA system as a big boom is heard as a fiery explosion takes place on the Royal Rumble stage area. "Better Think Again" by Submersed hits (at the start of the 1st chorus) and the crowd erupts with boos while the lights begin the flicker.

You make me,
You break me,
You build me up, to tear me down.

Making his way through an excessive amount of pyro smoke is Ryslan Buschski sporting in his black/camo shorts and wearing his black "Execution Authentic' t-shirt. He makes his way out on stage as the Detroit crowd that sold out the Joe Louis Arena let him have it with a chorus of boos. Buschski now makes his way down the ramp.

Lilian Garcia: Making his way the ring, the challenger, weighing in at 242 pounds from Foxborough, Massachusetts.....Ryslan Buschski!

The boos coming from the crowd only becomes louder to the announcement of Buschski's name. Ryslan is now inside the squared circle walking around waiting for his opponent.

Jerry Lawler: Buschski seems to be focus!

Jim Ross: No one really knows exactly what is going in that young man's mind except Buschski himself.

Jerry Lawler: Well he better be focus 'cause RVD is not a guy you can underestimate or be distracted when taking him on.

Jim Ross: I agree! However whatever was in that note earlier, really ticked him off. He's got to be focus for this match, even though it favors him at every angle you look at it.

Buschski now takes off his t-shirt as "Walk" by Pantera hits and fireworks goes off at the top of the titantron area.

Can't you see I'm easily bothered by persistence
One step from lashing out at you...
You want in to get under my skin
And call yourself a friend
I've got more friends like you
What do I do?

The boos quickly change into the loudest cheers for the night so far, as RVD with the Intercontinental Championship on his shoulder makes his way out on stage. The cheering crowd is already chanting RVD, as he now makes his way the ramp towards the squared circle.

Lilian Garcia: Making his way to ring, weighing in at 237 pounds, from Battle Creek, Michigan (crowd erupts louder), ....the Intercontinental Champion Rob Van Dam!

RVD enters the ring as Buschski stands at one end staring at the champion. RVD heads up to the ropes, adjust his title on his shoulder and then does his 'RVD' gesture.

Jim Ross: Now even though this match is not in his favor, RVD has this entire sold out Joe Louis Arena on his side.

Jerry Lawler: And that should help Rob Van Dam's confidence in this Submission Only Match.

Jim Ross: It is a match where the Five Star Frog Splash will not be able to bring the match to an end.

Jerry Lawler: RVD has to make Ryslan tap out to leave this arena still the Intercontinental Champion.

Meanwhile in the squared circle, the referee explains to the two the rules of the match. He then takes RVD's Intercontinental title shows it to Buschski and then raises it in the air as Rob Van Dam looks on. As the referee holds the title in the air, the former champion walks up to the ref and begins to stare at the championship, as Rob Van Dam does not take his eyes off of Buschski. Suddenly Ryslan grabs the championship from the referee and goes to take out Rob Van Dam with the title, but a quick RVD ducks under. Buschski turns around and RVD takes him down with a Spinning Crescent Kick. The signal's for the bell officially starting the Submission Only Match for the Intercontinental Championship.

DING DING DING!

This however does not keep the challenger down, but give RVD enough time to grab the championship gold. As Buschski gets up he gets nailed in the forehead with the very title he tried just moments ago to take out Rob Van Dam with.

Jim Ross: Title shot to the forehead of the challenger.

The crowd cheers as Rob drops the title and goes on the attack with kicks on the down Ryslan. RVD then gets down and one knee and begins to deliver some hard forearms to the back of his opponent. RVD now brings Buschski to his feet and irish-whip him into the ropes. As Buschski returns full speed after bouncing off the ropes, Rob Van Dam connects with a back body toss. Ryslan returns to his feet holding his back only to be taken back down with a quick clothesline by the reigning champion. He gets back up again and is taken down with another clothesline by RVD. The crowd is absolutely loving the way the match is going right now.

Jerry Lawler: This match has been all Rob Van Dam so far.

As the Intercontinental Champion picks up Ryslan Buschski, Buschski suddenly pushes him off and goes for a short range clothesline, but RVD evades that. From behind RVD grabs Buschski, bends his knee lifts him up in a back suplex kind of situation and connects with a knee smash, as Buschski falls to the canvas holding his knee. RVD now goes and locks in a half Boston Crab. The crowd cheers as the referee checks with Ryslan who is immediately crawling towards the ropes.

Jim Ross: We did not expect the match to go this way.

Jerry Lawler: Can you only imagine if Buschski taps out now?

Jim Ross: It'll be a monumental victory for the champion.

As RVD keeps the pressure on and as the referee keeps checking if Buschski will tap, Ryslan keeps trying to reach for the ropes. After a couple tries, he finally reaches and grabs the ropes. The crowd boos as the referee looks at RVD to break the single leg Boston Crab, but he decides not to break the hold. The referee seems to be confuse as to what to do as he can't disqualify RVD due to the stipulations of the match. Ryslan however is determain to escape and now slowly begins to pull himself under the bottom rope. Ryslan is half way out of the ring as RVD breaks the single leg Boston Crab. The crowd boos as Ryslan slowly returns to his feet trying to loosen up his left leg.

Jim Ross: The former Intercontinental Champion trying to shake off the cob webs off his left leg.

Jerry Lawler: I tell you what, I really did not know RVD had a submission like that in his moves kit.

Rob Van Dam makes his exit from the squared circle and immediately goes after Buschski's left leg, with a kick to it. The Intercontinental Champion follows up with an irish-whip, but the Number One Contender turns it around and sends RVD shoulder first into the steel chair. The referee is yelling at the two, to get the match back in to the ring.

Jim Ross: The referee wants this match back into the ring.

Jerry Lawler: But there is no count outs so there isn't much the referee of this match can do.

Jim Ross: What in the world is Ryslan doing now?

Ignoring the referee's call to get the match back into the ring, Ryslan begins to lift the paddings off the floor. Exposing the cold, hard, concrete. He then helps the champion back to his feet and suddenly connects with a swinging neck breaker on the concrete. RVD is now on the ground holding behind his head, as Buschski slowly returns to his feet. He looks down at Rob Van Dam and slightly kicks him in the head, kind of taunting him. Ryslan pulls a hurting RVD up and rolls him back into the squared circle and he follows. As soon Buschski returns to his feet, he drops down with an elbow on the upper chest area of the Intercontinental Champion. He stands back up and drops a second one, returns to his feet and nails a third elbow to the upper chest of Rob Van Dam. Ryslan walks around looking at RVD struggles to his feet, Ryslan makes his way to the top rope and begins to stalk RVD. RVD now back on his feet turns around and Buschski leaps with a flying forearm and connects. Once again Buschski gets back up, he helps Rob to get him with a Kneeling Fireman's Carry Takedown. Which was quickly followed with a sleeper hold.

Jerry Lawler: Can Ryslan even win this match with a sleeper?

Jim Ross: I think you need to tap out to gain a victory in this match.

Jerry Lawler: Then if RVD goes to sleep he can't tap out. Then what?!

Jim Ross: It's all up to the referee King.

Rob van Dam slowly begins to fade, as Buschski keeps it locked in. The crowd is trying to motivate the champion with "Let's Go Van Dam!" and "RVD!" chants. It does not take long for the champion to show that he is still in the match. RVD slowly battles his way back to his feet with Buschski refusing to break the sleeper hold. RVD then connects with a couple elbows to the gut of the challenger and then lifts and connects with a huge belly to back suplex. The crowd cheers as both superstars are now down. There is nothing the referee can do, but look on and wait for the two to return to their feet. While Rob Van Dam slowly returns to his feet, Buschski is using the ropes to help him self up. With both superstars back up, Buschski goes for first strike, but RVD blocks the right arm by Buschski and connects with a hard right of his on. A daze Buschski goes for a second one, but it is blocked once again and Rob Van Dam returns a second right hand. He lands a third, forth and fifth one before having Buschski pinned against the ropes. He irish-whips the former champion, Ryslan reverses it and sends RVD into the ropes once more. As RVD returns, Buschski takes him down with a stiff shoulder block. Ryslan runs towards the ropes and bounces off them, by the time he return RVD was back on his feet and jumps over Ryslan who continues running, bounces off the ropes once more as Buschski returns, Rob Van Dam hits him with a Roundhouse Kick. Buschski immediately gets up holding his face, he goes to kick RVD in the gut, but RVD holds the challenger's leg and hits a Windmill Kick. RVD bounces off the ropes and returns with a Rolling Thunder, just as he is about to hit it, Buschski puts up both knees.

Jerry Lawler: Just as RVD was getting on a roll, Buschski stopped it.

Jim Ross: I think that counter, was out of desperation.

The crowd is backing RVD, as Buschski returns to his feet. He begins to stalk the Intercontinental Champion, who uses the ropes to pull himself up. As RVD stumbles to his feet, Buschski turns him around and sets him up for The Dead Line. RVD quickly connects with an elbow to the side of Buschski head, who now breaks the hold. As Buschski turns around RVD kicks him in the gut and sets him up for a suplex, but Ryslan block the move, hooks RVD leg and hits a snap Fisherman's Suplex. Ryslan gets back up and pulls RVD to the turnbuckles. He helps him back up his feet and delivers a couple of shoulder blocks, before setting him up on the top of the turn buckles. Ryslan climbs the top rope and begins to set up the Intercontinental Champion Rob Van Dam for what looks to be a super Fisherman's Suplex. But RVD suddenly begins to fight back with hard right to the mid section of Ryslan Buschski. The crowd begins to cheer once again. RVD then lifts the Buschski in a suplex situation and slams him with a reverse suplex from the top rope to the canvas. Buschski hits the canvas face first as an out Buschski rolls over his back.

Jim Ross: What an impact!

Jerry Lawler: And look at this JR!

With the crowd going crazy, RVD stands at the top of the turnbuckle, everybody knows what is coming. He leaps with the Five Star Frog Splash and hits it on Ryslan Buschski. The crowd erupts with cheers, as Van Dam rolls around holding his gut.

Jim Ross: Despite this being a Submission Only match it have not stopped RVD from pulling off the move that brought him so many victories.

Jerry Lawler: Right, but he needs to lock in a submission for a victory.

Rob Van Dam finally returns to his feet and looks at Buschski who is still feeling the effects of the FSFS. The Intercontinental Champion drags Buschski to the center of the ring and then twist the left leg of Buschski and locks in a leg lock. Buschski is reeling in pain, as the referee checks if he wants to give up. Ryslan keeps shaking his head 'no' sometimes shouting out to the referee "NO!" Enduring the pain, Ryslan uses his upper body strength to pull himself towards the turnbuckles.

Jim Ross: A resiliant Buschski, refuse to tap out.

Jerry Lawler: While the champion is relentless, he is not breaking that hold.

The crowd cheering as some "Tap Out!" chants is heard through out the arena. Buschski finally reaches to the ropes and begins to pull himself up, while RVD keeps holding on to leg.

Jim Ross: The pain and agony in Ryslan's face can tell the whole story.

Now in a standing position in the corner of the ring, while RVD is on his back hold on to Buschski's leg. Ryslan uses his right leg and delivers a hard stomp between RVD's leg causing him let go. Even the crowd reacts with an "Ohhhhh!"

Jerry Lawler: That couldn't be anymore blantant.

Jim Ross: Remember there is no disqualification.

As Buschski gets a breather, RVD slowly returns to his feet holding his groin. From behind Ryslan connects with a Full Nelson Bulldog on the champion. RVD is down and out face first in the canvas. Buschski uses the opportunity and lock in the Cobra Clutch Stretch. There is a mix reaction, as the crowd can sense a feel of urgency.

Jerry Lawler: The Cobra Clutch Stretch!

Jim Ross: The move that won Ryslan Buschski the Intercontinental Championship back in September of last year.

RVD is struggling, but Ryslan has the submission hold locked in pretty well. The referee is checking and asking RVD if he wants to give up. For every give up questions, RVD shakes his head. RVD's hometown crowd is loud and cheering on the Intercontinental Champion. At this point, it seems as though Rob is about to tap out, as Buschski keeps the pressure on.

Jim Ross: Will RVD tap? Will we have a new champion right here right now?

With Buschski on his back, RVD struggles to his feet.

Jerry Lawler: Look at this, the heart of a champion.

With the Cobra Clutch Stretch still locked in and RVD on his feet, holding up Ryslan Buschski. RVD burst with energy and adrenaline and rushes to the ropes leaping right over. Both superstars goes crahsing to the outside of the squared circle.

Jim Ross: Amazing!

Jerry Lawler: RVD just sacrificed his own body to escape a situation that could have led to the crowning of a new champion.

The excited crowd starts chanting "RVD! RVD! RVD!" Both superstars are down and out on the outside. It takes about thirty seconds for the two to return to their feet. As a hurting RVD approaches Buschski, Buschski surprises him with a knee to the mid section and then slams his head on the hard apron. Buschski rolls Rob Van Dam back into the ring. Buschski looks at a fan wearing an RVD t-shirt, holding up a sign that reads "Too Extreme 4 You Buschski." Ryslan tells the fan "You want Extreme, you got it." The Number One Contender begins to search under the squared circle for something. He suddenly then pulls out a steel chair. But with a second look, it's not just a steel chair. It's a barbwire wrapped steel chair!

Jim Ross: Oh my God!

Jerry Lawler: Where in the world did that come from?

A sadistic smiles appears on the face of Ryslan as he enters the ring. The referee approaches Buschski as he tries to talk to him to put down the chair. Ryslan now gets in the referee face and tells him "There is no Disqualification!" The crowd is cheering, cause while Buschski has his back turned on the champion, RVD has climbed to the top rope. Buschski now pushes off the referee and turns around, when all of a sudden RVD leaps from the top and connects with a Diving Superkick, hitting the chair into the face of the number one contender. The crowd erupts with cheers, as Rob brings Buschski to his feet and irish-whips him into the corner of the ring. RVD rushes him and hits with a Should Block to mid section. The champion continues with two turnbuckle thrusts followed by a back handspring and finished with a monkey flip. RVD drags the former champion into the other corner of the ring and sets him up in a sitting posistion.

Jim Ross: What is he thinking now?

Jerry Lawler: I think he's going to the extreme JR.

Rob Van Dam picks up the barbwire wrapped steel chair and then climbs to the top of the turnbuckle at the other end of the turnbuckles. The crowd is on their feet, the cameras are slashing like crazy as RVD leaps coast to coast and hits the Van Terminator on sitting Buschski. The crowd erupts with a big "Ohhhhh"

Jerry Lawler: Ohhh my goodness JR, that barbwire steel chair just went into the face of Ryslan Buschski.

Buschski is completely out of it, as the blood begins to run down his forehead and face.

Jim Ross: My God there is blood all over the place.

The crowd is chanting "ECW! ECW! ECW!" as RVD looks at a blood and battered Buschski.

Jim Ross: The Van Terminator with a barbwire steel chair making Ryslan into a bloody mess!

RVD pulls the former Intercontinental Champion into the center of the ring and then applies the Chicago Cloverleaf to the already hurting Ryslan Buschski. Buschski screams in pain as the blood pour relentlessly down his face. The referee is asking him if he wants to give up. Buschski seems to be in more pain than hearing what the referee is hearing.

Jerry Lawler: How bad does Ryslan wants that Intercontinental Championship back around his waist.

Buschski begins to bite himself as Rob Van Dam keeps the Chicago Cloverleaf locked in. As Buschski now slowly begins to pull himself towards the ropes. This time RVD breaks the hold before Buschski can escape from under the ropes. He gets up runs towards the ropes, bounces off of them and returns with a Rolling Thunder hitting his opponent on his back. The crowd cheers as Rob Van Dam gets back up and looks around. He then exits the squared circle and looks under the ring, he then pulls out to the fans liking a fifteen foot high ladder.

Jim Ross: Ladies and gentlemen this is not a Ladder Match.

He now sets it up on the outside, in front of the Spanish Announcer's table. He then dismounts the announcer's table and then carries his forcus on a still down Ryslan. With Buschski close to the ropes he pulls him to the outside. He slams Ryslan head into the announcers table and then sets him up. RVD begins to climb the ladder, before he could reach to the top, Buschski gets off the table and slowly begins to climb the ladder. Both superstars is on the same side. RVD trying to kick down Ryslan, when Buschski suddenly reaches and hits a low blow of the reigning champion. This receives lots of boos and "You Suck" chants towards Ryslan Buschski. However this does not distract Buschski one bit, as he sets RVD up in a rock bottom situation. He then jumps off the ladder with Rob Van Dam. Although The Dead Line was executed kind awkward, it was still devastating as both superstars went through the table, demolishing the Spanish Announcer's table. The crowd is already shouting out "Holy Shit! Holy Shit!"

Jerry Lawler: That is one of the craziest things I have seen in a while.

Jim Ross: The Dead Line from the ladder to the announcers table.

Jerry Lawler: Ryslan has been out of this match for some time now. This surely brings him back into the picture.

The referee looks on at the carnage, as the two superstars begins to slowly move around.

Jim Ross: It's a like a train wreck out here.

As the two slowly returns to their feet, Buschski connects with a hard chop to the chest area of RVD. RVD response with a hard right hand. The two goes back and fort with chops and hard rights, as they make their way out of the carnage. This is when RVD hits Buschski with a knee to his gut, lifts him up and drops him on the barracade. Rob looks at the apron and heads up on it as Buschski hangs forward on the barracade. RVD jumps off the apron with a spinning wheel kick, but some how Buschski sense it coming and pulls himself out of harm way as RVD crashes into the barricade and the floor. A bloody Buschski gets over the barricade, gets down and one knee and begins to drive hard rights into the forehead of Rob van Dam, finally making the Intercontinental Champion bleed.

Jim Ross: This is getting physical!

He gets up showing off a little adrenaline as the crowd boos him. Buschski rolls RVD back into the ring, walks over to the camera guy and grabs the $5000 plus dollar camera. He enters the ring with it and uses the cord to choke out Rob Van Dam, who is now bleeding but not as bad as Ryslan Buschski. This is when the referee decideds enough is enough and he tries to break the choke. After struggeling to get Buschski to stop. He breaks the choke, Buschski looks at the referee and yells at him "Who the f*ck you think you are?"

Jim Ross: Buschski has no respect for the official at all.

As Buschski turns his back from the referee, he picks up the camera and out of no-where he knocks out the referee with it.

Jim Ross: What the hell was that?

Jerry Lawler: I think Buschski is loosing it JR. With all that is going on with him and Papydum, then in a match that suppose to be one sided in favor of Buschski, but he has his full.

Jim Ross: Still no damn reason, for Buschski to attack an official.

Jerry Lawler: Well there is no disqualifications.

Jim Ross: I know King, I know!

Ryslan is looking down at the referee, once again taking his eyes off the Intercontinental Champion. From behind Rob Van Dam locks in the Natural Lock, bringing Buschski down to the canvas immediately as the crowd erupts with cheers.

Jerry Lawler: It's the Natural Lock, better known as the Chickwing.

Jim Ross: RVD said that he learned how to use that move earlier this week.[/COLOR]

The champion keeps it locked in, as Buschski now slowly begins to fade as the crowd cheers Rob Van Dam on.

Jerry Lawler: But Buschski is not tapping. How is he surviving so long in this manuever?

Jim Ross: Buschski is out, but there is no referee.

Jerry Lawler: He never tapped JR.

Jim Ross: We don't know if the referee would have called a stop to this match up.

Rob Van Dam finally lets go of Buschski and stands back up. He looks at the referee and walks over to check on him. He tries to revieve the referee. RVD turns around and looks at Buschski who seems to be still down and out. He walks over to Ryslan and begins to bring him back to his feet.

Ryslan Buschski suddenly sets RVD up for The Dead Line, but RVD quickly counters it slips behind of Buschski turns him around lifts him up and hits a body slam on the former champion. The crowd cheers as Rob Van Dam stumbles his way towards the turnbuckles. This is when the second referee finally rushes down the ramp and slides into the ring. RVD begins to climb the turnbuckle. When suddenly Ryslan pushes the second referee that just entered into the ropes, causing RVD to lose balance. As the referee argues with Buschski, Buschski seems to be ignoring him as he grabs the barbwire wrapped steel chair that busted him open earlier thanks to a coast to coast Van Terminator. RVD who is on the turnbuckle in pain, takes a barbwire wrapped steel chair to the head. The crowd reacts with "Ohhhs", as Ryslan hits RVD a second time with the chair.

Jim Ross: Two barwire chair shots to the skull of the champion.

The blood pours down the face of RVD, as Buschski now drops the steel chair. He climbs the turnbuckle and wraps his arm around the neck of RVD, hooks his legs around the champions waist and locks in the Execution Vice.

Jerry Lawler: The Guillotine Choke, Buschski calls it the Execution Vice.

Jim Ross: RVD is losing a lot of blood.

Jerry Lawler: This is probably the deadliest move Ryslan has.

Rob Van Dam tries to struggle, but Buschski has the choke locked tight.

Jim Ross: He's refusing to tap out, he's fighting back King.

Jerry Lawler: I believe it's too late JR, there is nothing Rob Van Dam can do now.

The crowd is on their feet cheering on RVD with "RVD! RVD! RVD!" as the referee looks on.

Jerry Lawler: I don't think there is no one that has ever lasted this long in a Guillotine Choke before.

Once again RVD is trying to fight back, by giving all he got with hard right to the back and rib area of Ryslan Buschski. However to no avail, RVD could get 'The Executioner' to break the hold. The Intercontinental Champion suddenly taps out. The referee quickly calls for the bell. Ryslan breaks the hold and gets off the turnbuckle.

DING DING DING!

"Better Think Again" by Submersed begins to play as the arena suddenly goes quiet with a few boos here and there.

Lilian Garcia: The winner this match and the new Intercontinental Champion.....Ryslan Buschski!

The referee walks over to a bloody Buschski with the Intercontinental title and hands it over. Buschski pulls the belt out of the hand of the referee and raises it high in the air as the crowd erupts with boos.

Jerry Lawler: What an amazing match JR. Epic!

Jim Ross: This match favored Buschski, but Rob Van Dam at no point showed this Submission Only match were out of his leg. He kept bring it till the very end.

Jerry Lawler: But at the end of it all, Ryslan Buschski is the new Intercontinental Champion. A two time champion that is!

Jim Ross: That's correct! It looks like a war zone out here, if you ask me.

Meanwhile the new champion is making his way up the ramp, while the referee checks on Rob Van Dam, who is still down at ring side. With his theme music still playing, a bloody and battered Ryslan Buschski once more raise the Intercontinental Championship in the air, only to receive some boos as Buschski makes his way to the back
Back to top Go down

My Match Writing Skills
Page 1 of 1