Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

James Betterman [vs] Chris Mosh

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Alex Dillinger

Alex Dillinger

James Betterman [vs] Chris Mosh Empty
PostSubject: James Betterman [vs] Chris Mosh   James Betterman [vs] Chris Mosh I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 5:06 am

SINGLES MATCH
James Betterman
[vs]
Chris Mosh

RP MAX: 5000 words
RP MINIMUM: 500 words
Back to top Go down
Chris Mosh

Chris Mosh

PostSubject: My first match   James Betterman [vs] Chris Mosh I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 4:01 pm

Sunday August 18, 2013

*Chris Mosh is in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada after his match in CRW as he looks at his phone*

Mosh: wow I got my first match in IWF this week in Philly, I like that and I’m fighting some guy named James Betterman, hmm let me look him up.

*Chris Mosh mess with his phone and smirk*

Mosh: wow a lot of stuff about this guy lets see what I can get on him and talk about when I get back to Vegas, to train.

*Chris Mosh starts look at Betterman’s Profile*

Tuesday August 20,2013

*Cameras come on to a ring as we see Chris Mosh is at the end of a match with a person we don’t know. The one guy set up Mosh for a killswitch but then Mosh picks the guy reverses it into his move the Moshpit (Verterbreaker) as Mosh hit it and makes the cover as the ref make the count. 1…2…3. The bell rings as Chris Mosh gets up and smirks at the cameras then goes to helps the guy up and shakes his hand. Chris Mosh gets out of the ring and grabs a bottle of water*

Mosh: are you guys from IWF… so you are the guys I’m going to be talking to… wait your rolling now… we can edit all that out right… no, oh well, that is nothing but I did learn some things about, was it James Betterman… Ok good, so Better man you are from Hollywood, California and you think your better then everyone. Well news flash asshole, all because you’re from Hollywood doesn’t mean shit. It just means you’re just like a lot of other retards that think they can become big stars for moving there. If you want to be a star, you should have moved to Las Vegas, like me. I mean yes I was born into my family business that was huge and I took over after college and my father past, but I do co-own it with my younger sister and my half-brother. I just took Mosh Inc. and made it bigger. You say you do everything better, well I will like to see you try and do better then me. I grew up famous. I didn’t have to move to Hollywood to do it, hell I could of stayed in Long Island and still be bigger then you, James. It wasn’t even my chose to move to Vegas because I moved there at a young age, and as I got older, I found out that this is the place everyone gets their name. James you want to say your better then everyone well, I want to see you get in the ring with me, a state champion in wrestling. The only achievements I see you have is you one 52 titles in 23 feds, wow let me guess not one of them was the top title and that only means you lost those title 52 times as well unless your still in one of those feds, but I don’t think you are, so your not better then everyone like you say you are or you would still be a champion, not some prick, also I say your match last week and you lost to Haley Duncan.

*Chris Mosh pauses for a moment as he takes a drink of his water*

Mosh: good job Haley

*Chris Mosh smirks*

Mosh: Now see James you not better then anyone, so get ready to lose another match. Now James, I’m going to be nice and tell you more things about me because we all know your not going to read up about me because your too much of a prick, so beside me being a multi billionaire, owning my own business and being a state champion, I have also one title in another fed that I’m still in. I was the first every tag team champions in the fed and that is the youngest tag team to ever hold the titles. I was also a solo champion, but just like you James it was only a secondary title, also in that fed I’m the biggest name ever. When I moved here all my fans moved with me. I’m the biggest star over there. I may have only been around for about 5 years and over in that fed for 3 of them, but still I’m a household name, you can look me up on the internet and find almost anything on me. Hell TMZ is always following me around trying to see if they can get a big story on one of the biggest name ever, so that is really me, so James, I hope you can keep up and just prove to me that your really are A BETTERMAN.

*Chris Mosh laughs*

Mosh: what a great play on words. See you at Underground James.

Mosh Out

*Chris Mosh takes another drink from his water bottle as he puts it back down and gets back in the ring for more training as the IWF cameras fade out*
Back to top Go down
James_Betterman

PostSubject: Re: James Betterman [vs] Chris Mosh   James Betterman [vs] Chris Mosh I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 20, 2013 6:00 pm

Scene One-Frustration

Scene opens with James sitting all alone in his Locker Room he has a Towel covering his head. He just doesn't understand why this shit keeps happening to him.

James-I don't get it. I train like a beast, I've been successful everywhere I have been. Yet here in IWF its pick up a win and lose two or three in a row. What the fuck this isn't like me. What the fuck is different here then there is elsewhere? Last week no doubt I should of won it was a total screw job and this week I lost again. Jesus Fucking Christ I can't even say anything about this week cause it was a clean fucking loss. Fuck me I mean I am better then this I should be the top of the Underground yet I am losing to a bunch of fucking noobs. Not a single person here been doing this as long as I have I should be fucking owning there asses in the ring.

James lets out a sigh trying to figure out where he should go from here. Maybe he getting to old for this. Maybe he should hang up the boots.

James-Could I be getting to old for this sport? Is that why I am losing my age? Nahhhhh It can't be I am still young sure I have 15 years doing this but I am only 31 years old. I am still a pretty young dude. So that can't be it maybe its all in my head maybe its just some old school bad luck?

As James ponders why he is having this losing streak. Ms Melons walks in to the locker room to try and cheer James up.

Melons-You look a little down James.

James looks at Ms Melons and responds.

James-Well yeah I have lost my last two matches so yeah I am a little bit down at the moment.

Melons-Ok you had a few set backs. But hey you can turn all that around with a win. Its nothing to sulk about its not to late to turn things around.

James just looks at Melons and just shakes his head.

James-I wish it was that easy. I don't even know how I got in this slump. It just happened now I am in pretty much a Do or Die situration this week.

Ms Melons looks puzzled.

Melons-What do you mean by do or die?

James-Simple if I lose this week it might just be time to hang up the boots.

Melons-Why James this isn't like you being a quitter just cause you lost a couple of matches. I never thought I been saying this to you but you need to quit crying like a bitch and man up.

Ms Melons walks away disappointed and James just sits there stunned at what he heard as the scene comes to a end.

Scene Two-Shoot.

Scene opens with James pacing back and forth. He is mumbling things to himself. He stops pacing and mumbling he looks into the camera.

James- Chris Mosh I am sure you noticed I been on a bit of a losing streak. I am also sure you see me as a Easy win for yourself. Well let me tell you something you little Rich Bitch nothing could be further from the truth. I am nobody's easy win mother fucker. So you looked at my profile how fucking lazy is that. If you were any bit a real wrestler you would look at tapes of my many matches of my 15 year career. Also you mock my many title reigns cause it wasn't here. Well guess what same can be said to you nobody give a flying fuck what title your holding now elsewhere. Also I to am a current champion elsewhere to Current QZW Hardcore Champion bitch.

James holds up the title.

James-But I know this belt mean nothing Chris you see I have my eyes on a title that does mean something. I have my eyes on the IWF Underground Championship. A belt that has meaning and power. Chris Mosh you are my stepping stone this week back to the winning side of things. When I beat you Mosh I wont have to worry about this losing streak all things will be back in the green. As for your remarks about me not being better then anyone. Well If I am not Better then anyone how come I am in seven different Hall of Fames? How come I hold the honor of being in over nine Match of the year winners,Being in and winning the first ever MDI DEATHGAMES!!!!!!!!!,Now I will agree with you I am a prick. But as for not being better then anyone ohhh now that I disagree with. Hell I can name one person right now I am better then CHRIS MOSH!!!!!! Hey wait Thats you. HAHAHAH.

Chris Steel walks into the picture.

Chris-Mr. Mosh my client here has been having doubts about himself. He even thought about just giving everything up. But I have talked him out of it. James has something to prove this week not just to the fans but to himself. That right there make him very dangerous Mr Mosh. He has nothing to lose at this point. Tell me Mr. Mosh have you even been face to face with a cornered wild animal? Cause if you have you know thats when there the most deadly. James this week is just that he is a cornered wild animal. Mr. Mosh I do feel sorry for you cause all the money in the World wont be able you put you back together again when James rips your sorry ass apart limb by limb.

James Smirks as he begins to speak again.

James-This week no holding back,no regrets,This week I go in for the kill and Chris Mosh your my prey. Nothing and no one can save you from your fate Chris Mosh not your stupid little finisher the Crotch Pit, Not those losers at TMZ nobody and nothing can save you. The outcome is pretty much written in stone I come in, bell rings, I hurt you, Bell rings again, I get my arm raised in victory. That is your fate this week Chris Crotch I mean Mosh. HAHAHAH!! Its hunting season Mother fucker and I have you in my sights so HUNTS on BITCH!!!!!!!

James and Chris walk off as the scene ends.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: James Betterman [vs] Chris Mosh   James Betterman [vs] Chris Mosh I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

James Betterman [vs] Chris Mosh
Page 1 of 1