Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

James Betterman [vs] Roger Morgan

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Alex Dillinger

Alex Dillinger

James Betterman [vs] Roger Morgan Empty
PostSubject: James Betterman [vs] Roger Morgan   James Betterman [vs] Roger Morgan I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 27, 2013 9:25 am

SINGLES MATCH
James Betterman
[vs]
Roger Morgan

5000 WORD COUNT MAXIMUM
500 WORD COUNT MINIMUM
Back to top Go down
James_Betterman

James Betterman [vs] Roger Morgan Empty
PostSubject: Re: James Betterman [vs] Roger Morgan   James Betterman [vs] Roger Morgan I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 4:37 pm

Scene One-I needed that

After a some what bumpy start James returns to his locker room after finally getting his first win. He is celebrating with his posse finally he got that elusive first win.

James- Finally after two hard weeks I got it done. It was no match of the night like I normally do but its a win. Thats all that matters. Fat Lenny better luck next time you just weren't in my league tonight boy. Now with this first win I am going to steam roll it into a winning streak then I am going to challenge who ever win the Underground Title tournament and I will become The UNDERGROUND CHAMPION!!!!!!!!!.

Chris happy his student got a win puts his arm around James.

Chris-I knew you could get it done. You just needed that little extra push and me in you corner was that push. Now with me in your corner along with the lovely Ms Melons. I truly feel there is nobody in this damn Company you can't beat.

Ms Melons is happy her man got a win She jumps up into his arms and gives him a big kiss.

Melons-Chris is right you always had the talent you just needed a little push in focusing that talent. Now there is no limit on what you will be able to do in IWF.

James nods in agreement.

James-This win going to lead to many great things I can just feel it. No matter who is put in front of me next week. It will be some very bad news for them. I have momentum now and that makes me very dangerous. I road to getting a Underground Title shot has begun and I feel bad for who ever they put in my way.

Chris-Yes Momentum is important but so is training. Thats why I am here I am going to train you in till you can't walk any more. I am going to have you looking like a greek God by the time I am done with you.

James takes a gulp.

James-I have my own.....

Chris smacks James upside his head.

Chris-No back talking just training,training and after that more training.

James lets out a sigh cause it seems he will be very busy the next few days as the scene comes to a end.

Scene two-Shoot.

Scene opens with James laying in the middle of a old broken down ring. He is covered in sweat he can barely catch his breath. As Chris has been running him threw every training exercise he knows. James looks up and starts to speak into the camera.

James-Roger Morgan look at how much damn training I am doing. My mentor Chris Steel is pushing me to the bring of passing out just so I will be ready at any damn thing you can throw at me. He has locked me in submission so painful it felt my my bones was breaking just so I can last threw the pain. Long enough to break any move you lock in on me. He has beaten me with kendo sticks and steel chairs just so I can survive any move you think will be good enough to knock me out.

James turns around to show the lumps all over his back for the training Chris has put him threw.

James-Roger since it was announced I would be facing you this week. All I been fucking doing is being trained. You see I have a goal for myself and that is to become The Underground Champion. To accomplish that goal I need to become number one contender. To do that I need to go on a tear and beat everybody that is put infront of me. Fat Lenny was the first Roger your next. I haven't gone threw Hell these last few day just to lose to you. I haven't gone these last few days not hanging out with the love of my life Ms Melons just to lose to you. I haven't started this annoying ass diet Chris put me on just to lose to you. Roger this week I am going to show you why I am the Better Man cause nobody trains like me,nobody works as hard as me, and nobody looks as good as me. So Roger this week is your turn to lose to the man who is Better then the best in the World.

James Smirks as Chris walk back in.

Chris-Ok Ok enough talk time for MORE TRAINING!!!!!!!!!!

The Scene comes to a end as James starts doing push ups.
Back to top Go down

James Betterman [vs] Roger Morgan
Page 1 of 1