Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

James Betterman [vs] Ezekiel Task

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Alex Dillinger

Alex Dillinger

James Betterman [vs] Ezekiel Task Empty
PostSubject: James Betterman [vs] Ezekiel Task   James Betterman [vs] Ezekiel Task I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 7:37 am

SINGLES MATCH
James Betterman
[vs]
Ezekiel Task

5000 WORD COUNT MAXIMUM
500 WORD COUNT MINIMUM
Back to top Go down
James_Betterman

PostSubject: Re: James Betterman [vs] Ezekiel Task   James Betterman [vs] Ezekiel Task I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 11:35 am

Scene One-Two in a row

Backstage James and company are celebrating another impressive win. Now with two wins and a 500 batting average James is on his way to doing what he said he would do. Become number one contender to the Underground Title and then win the said title.

James-HAHAHA I told you I TOLD YOU ALL. I would go on a tear in the Underground and will become the Underground Champion. With two big wins under my belt I am just going to continue to rack up the wins. Next week who ever is put up against me like Lenny and Roger will lose cause when I have my mind on a goal nobody gets in my way NOBODY!!!!!!!!!

Chris pats James on the back.

Chris-Since I been added to your posse wins have all you been getting. Thats cause I  push you and train you till your at the point of breaking. That was what you were lacking the discipline and the motivation. If you continue to follow my advice and my training methods I promise you. Your dream of being Underground Champion will become a reality.

James smirks.

James-Speaking of the Underground Championship. Next week a champion gets crowned. But there title win and reign shall be a short one. I want them to know I am dead set on becoming champion and who ever wins this week I might or a might not walk down to the win and congratulate them in a way only I can hahaha.

Ms Melons raises a eyebrow.

Melons-James what do you mean by that? We don't need any unwanted trouble.

James just smirks.

James-What trouble I swear I am just going to congratulate the winner that is all.

James has a hard time keeping a straight face as he says this. Ms Melons looks at James knowing he is up to something.

James-But before we give our congrats to the champion who ever it may be. There is other business at hand. I am pretty sure I will be booked again next week.

Ms Melons checks her ipad.

Melons-Yep your booked your going to be facing Ezekial Task.

James shrugs as if its no big deal almost like he already won.

Chris-Now don't be all cocky just yet. We got a ton of training to do just like last week.

James lets out a sigh but know it is needed as the scene comes to a end.

Scene Two-Shoot.

Scene opens with James sitting in a locker room of a old beat up gym. He looks dead tired cause he just got his ass kicked by another one of Chris's training sessions. He wants to be in tip top shape for his match versus Ezekial Task.

James-Ezekial incase you can't tell I been busy busting my ass training for you. You see I beat you I have myself a winning record finally here in IWF. I will be above .500 percent. Which will make my claims that I should be Number One Contender to the Underground Title very hard to over look.

James wipe some of the sweat off his head.

James-You see Ezekial pinning you will lead to oh so much more that night. You see I have a special gift for who ever wins the Underground title at Underground. But for it to work I must first beat you. I seen your tapes I know more then enough to beat you so be ready come Underground.Cause since I been training I am like a machine. I will keep coming and coming till I just wear you out and beat you.

James training and mentor Chris Steel walks into the picture.

Chris-Ezekial think about this for one minute. Since I have started training him James has not been beaten. What makes you think for one minute you will be the one who beats him? You see I strive for perfection with everything I do. Rather it be when I was in the ring wrestling or when I am training someone. Failure is not a option and before I even came into the picture James had a goal for himself. To become the Underground Champion thats why he came searching me out. He knows I can get him to that goal and when he beats you this week he will be one step closer to that goal.

Chris walks off leaving James to finish off this promo before he starts back training him.

James-SO come Hell or high water no matter how far you push me Zeke. I will come out on top in this match my goal is just with in reach just one or two more wins and management will have to give me what I desire. Zeke as far as I am concerned your just another stepping stone for me and I will beat you this week.

The Scene comes to a end with James getting up and leaving to go do more training.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel Task

PostSubject: Re: James Betterman [vs] Ezekiel Task   James Betterman [vs] Ezekiel Task I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 1:25 pm

The camera fades in on Ezekiel Task who is standing in back of Noah Philips. Noah is wearing a dark blue suit and has a smile going from ear to ear. Then there is Ezekiel Task who is wearing an unbuttoned red Hawaiian shirt with a black tank top under it. He also has a white hat perched upon his head.

Noah Philips: I know that for the longest time that all of you saw me as nothing more than a mindless sheep or a lost little lamb and truthfully you all thought that with good reason. Because why would anyone stay on as an employee of Jack Savage for as long as I did? But are you all really that blind because I think the answer is really simple can you not see that like all of you I was corrupted by sin and not just any sin I was corrupted by the one of the most powerful sins. Yes I was corrupted by the all corrupting sin of GREED!!!

Noah looks around the room.

Noah Philips: But then a little over two weeks ago Ezekiel Task found me and he saved my soul from the fiery pits of hell. He did all of this by simply by telling me that there was another way to live life thus putting me on a path to eternal life and solvation. See unlike Jack Savage the wins and losses don’t matter to Ezekiel Task because he has be charged with a much greater task and that task is to bring the word of God to the people of the world. You see winning and losing matches will never matter to him. Because he knows to spread the word of God that at times he will have to lose and be a martyr. You see unlike the unfaithful Ezekiel Task does not fear his day of judgment but rather he embraces it and seeing that I have become a true believer I also must come to embrace this fact. I am a disciple of Ezekiel Task and I will do whatever it takes to help him spread the word of God to the whole world.

Noah stops and walks so he standing behind Ezekiel Task.

Ezekiel Tack: Do you all see who easy it is? Of course you can’t because none of you have the undying faith that Noah or I have. Because none of you can understand it and just why is that? It’s because each and every last one of you is too consumed and corrupted by the sins of this world for any of you too even care about the word of God. But fear not for I will show the righteous and unrighteous a like the path to solvation and the promises of eternal life that was made by Jesus Crist. I know that for many that this will be a hard path because your souls are so corrupted by sins. It does it matter what sin is they are all corrupting devices and are the work of the DEVIL. Those sins are the following LUST, GLUTTONEY, GREED, SLOTH, WREATH, ENVY, PRIDE, ACRDIA, AND VANITY! Mankind should not embrace such thing. However what mankind should embrace seven glorious virtues those being chastity, temperance, charity, diligence, patience, kindness, and humility. I know that for most it is an impossibility to be completely devoid of sin…

Noah rubs his hands together and Ezekiel laughs like a mad man.

Ezekiel Task: And I nor is God asking anyone or everyone to be perfect. Because as much as we all try to hide it in one way or another we are all sinners. Because I will unleash WRATH and I will scorn the enemies of God because that is my job because I am a humble servant of God. As a humble servant of God it is also my job to preach his word to anyone that will listen to what God wants to tell us. So this week when I face James Betterman I will have to prove that a man of God is always the better man.

Ezekiel looks into the camera like with an angry look on his face.

Ezekiel Task: Because everything that the true children of God do they do it for him. So while I may be a martyr again this week let it be down that I am choosing to be martyr for him. So if I am a martyr because I have chosen it. There will be no ill feelings towards the man that has beaten me. Because it is what path that God has chosen for me...

Ezekiel looks right into the eyes of Noah Philips.

Ezekiel Task: And God knows what is best for each one of his children. So I will do his bidding and maybe bring another follower into his flock. Our Father who art in heaven, hallowed be thy name. Thy kingdom come, thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread, and forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us, and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. For thane is the kingdom, and the power, and the glory, for ever and ever Amen. His flock will keep on growing and no one can stop that. Because we all know that there is not a soul on earth that has the power to do that.

Noah nods his head in total agreement.

Ezekiel Task: James I want to save your soul. I do want you to be a better man then most of humanity. But in order to do that you must prove that you have complete and utter faith in God and that is something that I don’t think you’re ready for. But if you are you can prove me wrong show the word your faith by joining me…

Ezekiel lets out a soft chuckle.

Ezekiel Task: And the family that I started with Noah. If you don’t you are not truly believers in the word of God. Because the true believers will help with the spreading of his word by any means necessary…

Noah rubs his hands together again.

Ezekiel Task: And the way I see it the means do indeed include hurting anyone that does not believe the way we do. So make your choice and you best stand by that choice. Because God is watching you, God always knows what you’re thinking but God wants you to join him in heaven. But there are very few that a string enough to follow the path that he wishes you to follow. So I want those who are strong to join with me and I do think your strong James so after we fight I will stick out my hand and ask for you to join me.
Fades to black
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: James Betterman [vs] Ezekiel Task   James Betterman [vs] Ezekiel Task I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

James Betterman [vs] Ezekiel Task
Page 1 of 1