Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ezekiel Task [vs] Adorabelle

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Alex Dillinger

Alex Dillinger

Ezekiel Task [vs] Adorabelle Empty
PostSubject: Ezekiel Task [vs] Adorabelle   Ezekiel Task [vs] Adorabelle I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 5:06 am

SINGLES MATCH
Ezekiel Task
[vs]
Adorabelle

RP MAX: 5000 words
RP MINIMUM: 500 words
Back to top Go down
Adorabelle

Adorabelle

PostSubject: Re: Ezekiel Task [vs] Adorabelle   Ezekiel Task [vs] Adorabelle I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 9:52 pm

Ezekiel Task [vs] Adorabelle A9_zps501ab98e

NEXT STEP

I couldn’t believe it, not only had I won my debut. But I’d also achieved victory with the move I call the ‘Graduation’ a Flying Knee that, pretty much put the Wicked Witch to sleep…Literally. She talked a big game, put all these random hexes on me and the works but in the end when all the useless little magic was gone, she just had to face me. And with the excitement and the nerves that came with my debut, I just knew I couldn’t get started with a loss. Especially not to some like Ladyhawke who hasn’t exactly complimentary to me before our match. I wasn’t really a featured contest or anything but I like to consider that I made my mark known with my match, people had to have taken notice right? After all Ladyhawke despite her less then friendly lead into the match, is a veteran and one that is very talented as well. Perhaps she spends too much time riding her broom, but she can go in the ring. And I beat her. I just couldn’t get over the fact that I had defeated Ladyhawke in my debut on Underground. Sure it wasn’t exactly going to blow up the headlines. Especially when you got Vinnie Paulos making demands and the champion Chris Cryptic and Kenneth Matthews having their controversial finish. I understood that I wasn’t exactly the biggest name on the show but I like to think that those that tuned in, at the very least liked me. I mean the cheers were, decent. I don’t blame them; after all they knew nothing about me. They would though, each week I would make them like me more and more as they saw that despite my flaws I was a fighter. I told Nekora that I had heart, brains, and courage and while she was lying on her back as I pinned her, she could verify it as well. I don’t do this for fun, I want to be the best and I want to be on one of those big PPV card that IWF does on a monthly basis. I want to be the biggest name in the business and when people think of adorable they don’t think of little cats and cute puppies, they will think of me. And that all got started at Underground, I was on my way to being a star. Even though I didn’t feel like one afterwards, as I went from the show to the plane for my ride back to Los Angeles where I’d been staying. While guys like James Shark, Gordon Fury, and Brandon MacDonald probably flew First Class or even in their own jets…I was flying in the near back of the plane right next to a mother and her crying baby as well as a guy whose snores would even make the deafest of person crumble. Despite this most terrible of situations, I couldn’t even be deterred, I was too happy. I was too happy with my win, too happy that I started my career with a victory, and most of all just happy with life.

The Wicked Witch was now in my rear view, I was home here in IWF as I had stated before. The long plane ride gave me a lot of time to really get my thoughts together and really gave me a chance to just soak it all in. It was after all, a pretty big deal to me. This was a life altering moment, I was on my way to super stardom and I couldn’t wait to talk with my friends about this all. After all they were the ones that would care more then anyone else; Sherri and Rachel were my best friends and they were going to love hearing about it. Maybe they’d even watched it? But the more I thought about it, the more I doubted it. The two were never into wrestling without me and I could only imagine them struggling to get through the show waiting for me. Just hearing their excitement would be enough for me. My plane ride went from bad to worse along the way when my phone quickly died leaving me no games to play, my iPod was quick to follow with a few hours left. It could be worse though right, this plane could be filled with snakes…Suddenly I felt myself feeling snakes brushing up against my legs, I looked around in fear…Hoping to God I didn’t see Samuel Jackson on the plane. I looked to my right, for some sort of hope. The mom with her now thankfully sleeping baby, as I plotted my escape route if these snakes were to come. I could probably slide by her without hitting the baby, but at the same time if snakes are on this plane it’s everyone for themselves. It was then that I realized that I was going crazy and it was then that I realized that even though I didn’t consider myself needy, I NEEDED to get to the front of the plane. I needed to get away from the back of the plane where it was a crap shoot of what you might getting sitting next to you. Sure the snobs in the front may not be fun to talk to, but Mr. Snore over here wasn’t exactly my best friend either. I’d make sure that in a few months there would be no gamble every time I got into a plane. It would be sitting up in the front with leg room, with room to breathe and most importantly peace of mind that if my electronics die I won’t literally go insane. If I hadn’t just won my match and wasn’t so excited, I probably could have gotten some sleep but that was not to be the case today. But soon enough this was going to be the norm and I was going to be living the lavish lifestyle that came with First Class.

After a long cab ride I arrived at my amazing mansion here in Los Angeles. I got out and handed the cab driver a tip that probably really angered him after seeing where I lived. I knew that it was going to be a weekly occurrence of really letting the cabbie down, but whatever. I grabbed my bags and started carrying them towards my mansion, walking up to one of the many entrances. After all a house this big had a million of them, I got past the security with a swipe of my fingers then walked in with my bags down the hall way. What a great house I had here, I then walked past a giant poster of James Shark on the wall and quickly had a laugh. After all this wasn’t my house this was his and he would totally have a poster of himself in it. I strolled down the hall way to the room that I now called home. It was supposed to be a guest room, but it was bigger then my old bed room to be completely honest. Heck even the closet was gigantic, so much so that despite my huge amount of clothes I still hadn’t even filled it yet. Something I had to quickly fix, I set my bags down then quickly plopped down onto my bed. Rolling over and connecting my phone to my charger, bringing it back from the dead as I set it on my side table as I then grabbed my lab top pulling it off its own charger and pulled it onto my lap. I laid down and pulled up my Skype, typing in my Username and Password quickly…Then retyping my password when I forget to type a number…Whatever. I waited as it loaded up, excited. Then I had to bear witness to the sad truth, 0/2 friends online. My entire contact list Rachel and Sherri were both offline. I shook my head a little upset then reached over to grab my phone, but shook my head as I realized that as late as it was here. It was even later over in New York. I rolled back over as I set my phone back down, looking back at my Skype. I guess it was a bit much for them to wait all this time. It was very late; I signed off and then sat my lab top down beside me as I laid my head back on my pillow. After the long day it actually started to feel and now that I didn’t have my friends to keep me up, getting some rest probably wasn’t the worst idea. I wanted to change out of my dress but was way too tired to even move, as I could almost hear the sounds of the baby crying and the roaring snores haunting me. The house was surprisingly quiet for a place you’d think would have parties on the daily, and it left me to my own thoughts.

I’d left behind my family, I’d left behind my friends, and now here I was laying down in the house of a man whom I’d never met before in my life despite exchanging Twitter messages back and forth. I’d given up my entire life to be here and now that I was, I couldn’t help but be a little scared of it all. Was I going to be able to handle this every week? Coming home to a place that well wasn’t really home at all for me. Could I handle having those long plane rides back and forth? I’d never really gave all this a second thought, it was my dream. But here I was laying in the mansion I dreamed of, admittedly only making claim to this room and knowing that if I did something bad or even if Shark found someone new I could be out trying to find some where else to stay. Despite always wanting to get out of my house, I found myself suddenly feeling a little home sick. But as I laid there, my eyes closing I knew that despite all of the hard parts. In spite of the long plane rides, being completely alone every single night and every single day. This was what I wanted to do, because even though the plane ride was hell and sitting here all alone was not easy at all. I knew that the feeling I had back at the show was something that made it all worth it. Never had I felt an energy like when I made my entrance and that was even with the fans not knowing me at all. That was even hearing more cat calls then actual applause. But I felt them starting to like me as the match went along; I found them starting to cheer me. And I felt myself feeding off that, sure most of it was probably their hatred for Ladyhawke. However if I had to be the one to take her out for them, then I was more then happy to be that girl. And when I landed that Flying Knee and I saw her go to the ground limp, that feeling was amazing as well. I am not some sort of freak that loves others pain but it did feel nice seeing her seeing stars as she laid on the mat while I held her down for the one, two, three. And I knew that despite all the things that she said about me leading up to the match, she now knew that I…in my first match had beaten her. And I’m sure not a single person was watching in the back, they could care less. But while they sat back there looking at themselves in the mirrors or planning after parties. I was watching each and every match. Learning and scouting at the same time, so that next week when I got my next match I was going to know already things about my opponent that they didn’t know about me. I didn’t care if they were big or small…If they were some sort of witch or some sort of Bible Worshipper. I was going to beat them, because despite my day…I wanted that feeling of victory again and nobody was going to stop me.

THE UNDERDOG I

The powers that be seemed to be impressed with my performance last week, at least enough that I saw my placement on the card go from the opening act to the Co-Main event, where I’d find myself in a match against a very, very big foe. Perhaps it was my overall generic-ness, but it seems as though the company was throwing me at the people with a little different…backgrounds. Nekora Ladyhawke was a very interesting character to say the least, one most known for reading little cards and casting weird spells. Would turning people into frogs sell? It seemed they were willing to find out. Having disposed of her and avoided my toad-turned demise I found myself going from a girl that was bigger then me to a guy that was much bigger then me. I didn’t get into this thinking I was going to be facing girl’s every week, I knew that I could be thrown in there with the big boys. And it didn’t ever really scare me; heck most the girls probably had more intention to hurt me. But unfortunately this wasn’t some jacked muscle head whose waist line was small while his pecs were big. This was not some guy that looked like a statue, this was Ezekiel Task. I already knew my place as more then likely the smallest person on the roster at a generous five foot one and only a hundred and five pounds, again probably generous. I was faced with the task of taking on a man that weighed very literally two hundred pounds more then me, and that was after skipping a meal or two. And just like Nekora, he wasn’t some sane big teddy bear was he? His beard might fool you but instead of being some lovable guy you want to hug he was one of those preachy types. The kind that have no issues forcing their beliefs onto you, even if you don’t agree with what they say. I’m not against religion, but I wouldn’t really classify myself under any type of religion as well. My parents were a bit religious; they at least were the types that would go every Sunday even though they were no Saints themselves. It just wasn’t for me and that’s why the moment I was of age to go ahead and skip it, I did just that. I hoped there was something greater, but I wasn’t about to pretend to know what it was. But I didn’t go throwing that around in people’s faces because to me that’s wrong. And there I found myself yet again; going from the Wicked Witch to the leader of the Ezekiel Task Church.

I found myself in the backstage locker room, that I shared with the other girls here on Underground. I’d found myself a chance for a little alone time as I examined myself in the mirror. Part of it was checking how I looked, my make up was spotless and I thought my gear looked nice. I was rocking my black pair tonight, feeling as though it was the right choice. Most of this business was in the ring but you had to look the part to. And if I went out there looking like crap, I wasn’t going to be exactly a fan favorite. That’s why Nekora is hated…ZING. But really, I had to look my best and thanks to some online help I’d found someone to make me some suitable ring gear, it showed off what it needed to and allowed me to move swiftly through the ring. It was ideal, but I was more then just looking myself over to see if everything looked good. I was more so looking at myself for reassurance, because I needed it right about now. The first match? There was no pressure at all on my side. I was facing a veteran, in my first match. And one could argue that against a guy like Ezekiel Task, I wasn’t the favorite. But these fans had shown me some love, be it small. I knew now that I had people that wanted to see me win and even more so I now represented the underdog’s out there. Last week, I was the underdog but people gave me a chance. I really find it hard to believe that many would consider me much more then a lamb led to slaughter against this Giant of a man in Ezekiel Task. He was bigger then me, he was more experienced. Just last week he achieved victory in a match up that was much more touted then mine and one could probably gather that I was nothing more then just a piece of meat to hold up in front of him, so that they can showcase him against me. But as I looked myself in the mirror, I did see how small I was…I did see that the two boobs in my ring gear were there…But at the end of the day, even though I had them. So did Ezekiel and at the end of the day what he had in size and strength, I had with speed. I consider myself to be in pretty good shape and though I may not break any lifting records, I could run for days. That’s exactly what I had planned, I was going to run circles around this monster and I was going to test him in a game of stamina. I knew that I could handle it, but I wasn’t so sure that when it came down to the mile at school that Task was ever less than two digit minute miles. That was the plan, all I had to do was convince myself that it was going to work.

Adorabelle
“He can’t keep up with you, there’s no chance. He’s slow, he’s big, he can’t handle your speed. They call him a Giant for a reason, because he’s a big bumbling slow guy that just so happens to be…HUGE. I’m in much better shape then him, he can’t handle this. Come on!”

I talked to myself happy to not have to be embarrassed by it when I suddenly felt a finger tap me on my shoulder. My stomach turned as I turned around, looking at a man in a suit who looked like a backstage worker. I cringed a bit, but he seemed nice enough to let me off with this one. I opened up my eyes wide enough to wait to hear what he had to say, as he pointed over to the camera man that was standing with him as my stomach turned even more. No way could they have gotten that on tape, oh my god. My credibility is ruined, I tried to forget it and be confident. Act as though it was just me getting hyped up, but I couldn’t even really pretend.

Staff Guy
“Think we could get your opinions on your match tonight for IWF.com? Some don’t exactly love your chances.”

I looked from him back to the camera as I at first just stood there like a deer in headlights before realizing that this was my first promo. The moment, I had been waiting a long time for. The moment I had been practicing in the mirror forever, maybe that’s why I was talking to the mirror? My mind had known this was coming and was trying to get me ready for it. The staff guy, raised an eyebrow probably trying to make this quick as I started to wonder how it was ok for them to walk into the girl’s locker room without saying. I quickly tossed that into the back of my mind as I realized this was my chance to talk, talk about my match and most importantly let these fans get to know a little more about me.

Adorabelle
“I understand that I’m not exactly the favorite tonight, I never really expected to be. I know that a lot of the fans showed up late last week, tuned in late, and most probably didn’t even care enough to really remember my name last week. After all I was supposed to just be another little bimbo that was in and out, falling to the much stronger and scarier Nekora. I was supposed to be her show case, her fresh body. But at the end of the night I Graduated her and made sure that with one knee these fans were forced to take notice. I know that yet again I’m in the same position where I’m not supposed to actually put up a fight, I’m supposed to be a punching bag for big Task. But I’m confident in my abilities and just like Nekora I know that he’s shaking in his boots, more then me. Sure, I could go out there and I could get my butt kicked. That’s what I am supposed to do right?”

I looked over at the staff guy for an answer, and he shrugged his shoulders and answered with a small nod as I looked over at the camera man and he acknowledged the same thing, after all it wasn’t some secret. This was common knowledge in the back; they were going to try to put me in my place early. But I wasn’t having it, and as I cut my promo I couldn’t help but feel myself getting more empowered. I knew that this would probably get few views on the site, but it still felt like I was talking to my fans, my people.

Adorabelle
“However that means for Ezekiel he’s supposed to destroy me. I’m the little barely over a hundred pound girl, I’m the young barely eighteen year old. And what is he going to do when he has to walk to the back and look at all the boy’s in the eyes and know that he just lost to me? He has that fear in the back of his head, no matter how much prayer he recites. You wouldn’t usually say that the little five foot one girl would have that advantage in a match like this but in this case I truly believe that Ezekiel is a lot more scared of me then I am him. Don’t get me wrong, I do know that Task can really hurt me if he gets his hands on me. He likes to call himself a Giant and as I watched the show last week, there was really no other man that fit that bill quite as well. And despite all the God talk he does, I know for a fact that Ezekiel isn’t the type to hold back because of my looks and I know for certain he isn’t the type to hold back on doing extra damage if the time comes. So I’ll be ready out there and I’ll be waiting for him in the ring because I know that I can beat him. Maybe nobody else does, but I know that I can. It may be my second match and many will argue that this is too much, too big, too soon. But for me it’s the perfect chance to show that last week was not a fluke. That not only could I slay the Wicked Witch, but that I could also defeat giant. Once you strip away the size, the bible verses, and the Church of Ezekiel all you get is a guy who’s afraid of what a loss would do his career. I plan to capitalize on that fear and ensure that when the dust settles, I’ll find myself the victor yet again improving to two wins!”

I smiled and held up a little peace sign, both to wrap things up and also to show the amount of wins I’d planned on having by the end of the night. But before he turned the camera off, I held up one finger for him to stop.

Adorabelle
“And since you’re a big fan of the Bible, Ezekiel…Let me remind you of Chapter Seventeen from the Book of Samuel. It’s the part where David meets Goliath and despite the fact that Goliath is big bad and mean, all it takes is one stone to the forehead to slay him. I plan the same fate, for you.”

I grinned, admittedly impressed by my own ingenuity with that last line. Having had it in the back of my head the last week, just in case I got in a situation like this. The staff guy, seemed to be a little impressed as the camera man turned it off and held it down to his side heading out the door as the staff guy turned and gave me a nod.

Staff Guy
“Thanks, good job.”

Sure it was probably his job to say nice things to the wrestlers, but his good job did make me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. I turned back to the mirror, sitting down as I gave myself one last reassuring smile as I knew that it was nearly to my part of the show. I almost wished I was opening again, but I knew that the fact that I wasn’t meant good things. It meant that I was moving up and if I won tonight, I was moving up in the world. And there was no way I was going to let him stop me, I was going to get my second win. I was going to prove I belonged around here.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel Task

PostSubject: Re: Ezekiel Task [vs] Adorabelle   Ezekiel Task [vs] Adorabelle I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 10:17 pm

The camera fades in on a room light up with only candle light. It pans over to see Noah Philips and Ezekiel Task standing behind a podium. Noah places his hands on the podium and looks into the camera.

Noah Philips: Many of you know that with in the history of this company there have been sayings about who the people trust. For example when I showed up in this company almost one year ago many stated in Corey Casey we trust. I know that many of you believe in and trust Alex Dillinger but Alex Dillinger is not this good man that he wants all of you to think he is. Because of Alex Dillinger treats of the superstars on a little show known as Underground like shit. Don't believe me? Well it does not matter if you do because the words that that came out of Vinnie Paulos where the truth...

Noah looks into the camera and gins a half evil have sadistic grin.

Noah Philips: And I can tell you all that I speak for the man that preaches the gospel and we say we both believe in Vinnie Paulos. You see Vinnie wants the wrestlers to be treated like they are wrestlers not the garbageman that Alex Dillinger treats them as. So as of right now I say no longer will he clean up the garbage left in the ring by the slobs and the sinners of this world. No in fact I will simply have Ezekiel Task destroy them and preach the word of the God to all of the sinners.

Noah steeps back and Ezekiel steeps up to the podium. Placing both of his hands on the podium.

Ezekiel Task: Since I joined the Insurgency Wrestling Federation it has become clear to me that there are very few believers in this company or truthfully in this entire world. With that being said it has become clear to me that I have to be done with saying I will be a martyr. Because I am better then being a martyr because there is no saving many members of this world. Because many of them are not even worth saving.

Ezekiel laughs and looks into the camera.

Ezekiel Task: I unlike many of you are am a child of God. ..

Ezekiel lowers his head.

Ezekiel Task: I am ready to be a taskmaster and and bring the non-religious or the non-believers into children of God. I know that this will not be an easy task for me to accomplish. But I have beaten Noah Marshall, James Betterman, and Mammon showing them the way of God. But this week one more will be added to that list of being shown the patch of God. That person will be little Miss Adorable.

Ezekiel rolls his eyes.

Ezekiel Task: Really a little girl thinks she is damn adorable. But when I look at her what I see is a little girl that is nothing but filled with vanity and pride. She is nothing but a sinner and as a sinner she shall be punished for those mistakes. If I win or if I lose I know that she will know the true nature of pain. I will show her that SIN dies not pay...

Ezekiel laughs like a mad man.

Ezekiel Task: I must get my hands on Adorabelle so she can know that sin has a price. I promises you she will fell the Wrath of God. So let us pray our Father who art in heaven, hallowed be thy name. Thy will be done on earth as it is heaven, Give us this day our daily bread, and forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us, and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. For thine is the kingdom, and the power, and the glory, for ever and ever amen...

Ezekiel pauses and looks into the camera.

Ezekiel Task: You want to talk about David Verses Goliath me and how David won. Yeah I know all about the fact that David won. But you are not David and you don't have what takes to beat me. I will teach you the true nature of things all I ask is for you to follow me...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ezekiel Task [vs] Adorabelle   Ezekiel Task [vs] Adorabelle I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ezekiel Task [vs] Adorabelle
Page 1 of 1