Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ezekiel Task [vs.] Noah Marshall

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Ezekiel Task [vs.] Noah Marshall Empty
PostSubject: Ezekiel Task [vs.] Noah Marshall   Ezekiel Task [vs.] Noah Marshall I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 9:40 pm

The task of a Marshall is to maintain the peace.........right?
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel Task

Ezekiel Task [vs.] Noah Marshall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ezekiel Task [vs.] Noah Marshall   Ezekiel Task [vs.] Noah Marshall I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 9:10 pm

Ezekiel Task: Let us prey...

Our father who art in heaven, hallowed be thy name. Thy kingdom come, thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread, and forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespasses against us, and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. For thine is the kingdom, and the power, and the glory, for ever and ever. Amen...

I need my flock to listen to me and I mean really listen to me. I didn't mean to lose to that man that is the embodiment of sin that is Dean Vandal. But I know in order to move on I must admit my failure to all of you. I can say that one good thing came out of failure to beat him and it is I became a MARTYR FOR OUR HEAVENLY FATHER!!! With my whole career being at only it's Genesis that we should keep on talking about the book of Genesis...

So back in the day's of the day's of Genesis Adam the first man knew his wife Eve intimately, the conceived a son name Cain and they they both said we have had son with the help of the LORD. And soon after she also gave birth to his brother Able. Now Abel became a shepherd pf a flock, but Cain he cultivated the land, In the course of some time Cain presented some of the land's produce to the the LORD as an offering. And Able also presented an offering of his own to the LORD. It happened yo be the firstborn of his flock and their fat portions. The LORD had high regard for Able and his offering. But he had no regard for the offering from Cain. This made Cain furious, and he was downcast...

The LORD spoke to Cain and said why are you so furious? And why are you so downcast? If you do what is right you will be accepted by me? But if thou do not do right, sin is crouching at the door. Its desire is for you, but you must master it. Some time later Cain went to his brother Able and said lets go to the field. That is when Cain killed his brother Able. Shortly after this God spoke to Cain. Asking where is your brother Able..

And Cain replayed I do not know am I my brothers keeper? After this God spoke again asking Cain What have you done? The voice if your brothers blood calls out to me from the ground! So now art thou cursed from the earth, which hath opened her mouth to receive thy brother's blood from thy hand. When thou farm the ground, it shall not yield good crops to you! Thou shall be a fugitive and a vagabond on this EARTH!!!

I know that so many of you are asking what does this have to do with anything I don't think I have to tell any of you. But your all so very arrogant because I am doing is preaching the word of GOD to those who should be in my flock. Because all I want to do is SAVE ALL OF YOU...

And if I must I will keep on being a martyr hopefully that will get my voice heard by all of you. Because all I want to do is save all of you...

From yourselves...

Even though I have said I would gladly be a martyr all over again I don't fell that is going to happen because the martyr will be Noah Marshall...

Someone that I fell will be no problem because he has no love for wrestling...

In my life the priority’s go

GOD...

FAMILY...

WRESTLING...

So Noah Marshall you can think your going to beat me all that you want but deep down you don't have what it takes...

Even if I have to be a martyr again...

I will do it...

See you soon...
Back to top Go down

Ezekiel Task [vs.] Noah Marshall
Page 1 of 1