Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Joey Miles [vs.] Noah Marshall

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jaci

Joey Miles [vs.] Noah Marshall Empty
PostSubject: Joey Miles [vs.] Noah Marshall   Joey Miles [vs.] Noah Marshall I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2013 10:59 pm

Will He Be Able To Go The Mile? Or Will He Be Cut Off By Marshall Law?
Back to top Go down
Joey Miles

Joey Miles

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 0-0-0
Alignment: In Between

PostSubject: Re: Joey Miles [vs.] Noah Marshall   Joey Miles [vs.] Noah Marshall I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 12:53 am

The scene opens up in Miami, Florida, in the house of one Joseph Miles. In the living room, Joey sits on his couch with an unidentified friend, watching American Dad.

Roger
"Steve, it's Rowdy Roddy Piper! Nah, I'm just kidding, it's Roger. I'm just on a smoothie run. Wanted to see what you wanted. I'll just grab you the protein power blend, meet you up at the gym in about fifteen. We'll get the sign-up out of the way."

A loud honking and then a crash is heard coming from the television.

Roger
"Ahh! You clipped me, bro! Make that twenty, bud. I got clipped. I'm okay. Not everybody's okay. Actually, if you could get the smoothies, that'd be a big help. And grab me a bagel, would ya? You clipped me, chief!"

Both men laugh hysterically. From the look in their eyes, it's clear both are high out of their minds. With Miles, the only question isn't if he's high or not, but what he's high on. Joey grabs a bong off the table next to the couch and takes a hit before passing it to his friend.

Joey Miles
"I fucking love this show. Here, take another hit."

???
"Alright, bro."

The man, whom has long dark brown hair going down his back, and a thick goatee takes a long hit off the bong, before passing it back to Joey whom places it on the table.

???
"Hey bro, hey bro, hey bro, hey bro, hey bro."

Joey Miles
"What?"

The man pauses, almost instantly. His body doesn't move an inch as he stares at Joey. It's as if he's been frozen in time. Joey looks at him, confused.

???
"…You clipped me, chief!"

The two men once again burst into laughter. This time, the laughter continues for much longer. After a while, they calm down and get back to watching the show.

???
"Yo, dude, I've been meaning to ask you. What's going on with that IWF place? Did they hire you?"

Joey Miles
"Ah, man, yeah. I'm gonna be wrestling there, bro. It's fucking awesome. Dude, they got a wrestler named The Broom. And he's, like, an actual broom."

???
"Like, the kind that witches ride?"

Joey Miles
"Yeah, dude. It's an actual broom. Like, it was used to sweep up in the old ECW arena. I'm telling ya, Sean, it's fucking sweet."

The man, now known to be named Sean, looks forward in astonishment at the fact that a broom is a wrestler.

Sean
"Bro, that's…That's fucking sweet, dude! Yo, you gotta get me a job with this place."

Joey Miles
"Dude, I totally will. Believe me, broseph. Me and this girl, Breia, she's like the main dude's assistant. Me and her are tight, dude. Like, that 14 year old girl you fucked last week tight."

Sean
"Oh yeah, I meant to call her."

Joey Miles
"Bro, anyway, bro, I got this. Me and Breia go way back."

Sean
"How far back?"

Joey Miles
"Like, a few days backs."

Sean
"That isn't very far back."

Without warning, Joey suddenly reaches his hand across and slaps the taste out of Sean's mouth.

Joey Miles
"Don't you dare question me!"

The two men stare at each other, intensity and anger seen in all four of their eyes. This is, of course, for about ten seconds before they both start laughing like completely blitzed children. The laughter stops when Joey suddenly pauses, before looking at Sean with a look of shock on his face.

Joey Miles
"Dude…I wanna freestyle!"

Sean
"Fuck yeah, dude! Let's do this! I'mma find a beat."

Joey Miles
"Do it, bro!"

Sean picks up a laptop off the table and opens it. He immediately opens Google Chrome and types in youtube.com, before thinking about which beat he wants Joey to freestyle over.

Sean
"Hmm…Oh, fuck yeah, we're going old school now."

He types in A-Milli instrumental and finds the appropriate video, before pausing it at the start.

Sean
"You ready, broski?"

Joey Miles
"Do it!"

Sean presses play.

Joey Miles
"Yo…Yo…Yo…
Joey cuntin' Miles; stackin' money piles.
My dick's a gigabyte; computer files.
Beat ya head against the tiles.
Now they're blood-covered aisles.
Leave ya bitch with pussy smiles.
Bite ya fuckin' head off; reptiles.
So many women love me; no cupid's arrow.
I run this shit; call me the Pharaoh.
She flyin' over to me; trained sparrow.
But the path is small; short and narrow.
Already three women; still room for you to join.
Like Young Money now; twenty-thirteen coin.
Human anatomy; she movin' around my loins.
Disqualification; she blowin' below the groin.
I'm so cold, can I get a sweater?
Call it Great Sea when I get her wetter.
Ya boy good, but ya know there's no one better.
Panties droppin' down the second that I met her.
Feelin' like a G; call me the seventh letter.
Like a mouse how I'm steady chasin' cheddar.
No vegetarian; she like her meat redder.
Tore that shit up; I'mma fuckin' pussy shredder.
Feelin' like a monster in this muhfucker.
Call him lollipop, cuz ya man's a sucker.
Drive the pussy all day; no breaks for a trucker.
She ain't pregnant, but she moanin' when I fuck her.
Ride the magic stick; Lil' Kim-Fifty Cent.
Trey created sex, so what did I invent?
For me to show you turn around; get bent.
Pleasure is the intent; forever is the extent.
Come get a free dick; no lease-no rent.
Baby I'm a pussy explorer; time for the descent.
She loves me; wit' you she content.
You a fraction; I'm a hundred percent.
Murdered this shit like Halo Reach.
Tongue surfin' on the pussy; fuck a beach.
Drainin' all my juice; shawty finna leach.
On ya knees; you turnin' white; no bleach.
You on cloud 9 wit' me; headin' to Jupiter.
Evil dick; send your pussy to Lucifer
Gettin' bored; I'm 'bout done with this shit.
Lyrical homicide; left every line to get slit.
I'm explicit; her taste, exquisite.
And now she hoppin' on my dick; do a split.
Bitch!"

Sean
"Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo—"

Sean gets off the couch and starts running back and forth in Joey's living room

Sean
"Ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo—"

Whilst Sean continues to run back and forth, yelling in excitement, Joey's phone begins ringing. Naturally, his ringtone is "Give Your Heart A Break" by Demi Lovato. Joey picks up his phone and heads into another room so he can hear, Sean continuing to run around and scream like an idiot as he does so.

Joey Miles
"Hello? … Oh, hey Breia. Calling for phone sex? … Yes, I've been arrested for sexual harassment before, why? … Well, I'd hardly call that harassment. I can't even touch you through the phone. … Whatever you say, boss lady. What'd you call for? … Uh huh. … Oooh, my opponent on the first Underground show? Who is it? … Never heard of him. … I'm sure I'll be fine against him. I've been training, after all. … You're damn right, you've seen the pictures on Twitter. My abs are amazing. You wanna touch them at Underground? … I don't know what you just said about sexual harassment. … Because I wasn't paying attention. I'm too busy picturing you naked…Hello? Huh, call must've been dropped."

Joey puts his phone back in his pocket, before heading out to the living room, where Sean is still running back and forth.

Sean
"Oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo—"

Joey Miles
"Sean…Sean! CRACKHEAD SEAN!"

Sean
"What?"

Joey Miles
"I just got off the phone with Breia."

Sean
"Oh shit, did you put in a good word for me?"

Joey Miles
"No, she hung up before I could."

A frown soon covers Sean's face as he sulks over to the couch and sits back down, disappointed. Joey sits down next to him.

Joey Miles
"Don't worry. Next time we talk, I'll put in a good word for you. Anyway, she called me and told me about my opponent at the first Underground!"

Sean
"Who're you facing? Is it The Broom?"

Joey Miles
"Unfortunately, no. I'm facing some guy named Noah Marshall. Never heard of him. I'm super excited though. My first opponent! I can't wait!"

Joey lets out an ecstatic smile on his face, as he thinks about his first match in IWF.

Joey Miles
"I wonder if my opponent is big. Like, a big strong guy. Or maybe he's small, but fast. Maybe he's a brawler! Ooooh, so many possibilities! I can't wait! Sean?"

Joey, confused as to why his friend isn't responding, looks over at Sean, whom now appears to be unconscious. Joey light whacks him in the face to wake him up, but to no avail.

Joey Miles
"Huh…Oh well."

Joey, oblivious to the fact that his friend may very well be dead, grabs the bong and takes another hit from it as he continues to watch American Dad.
Back to top Go down
Noah Marshall

PostSubject: Re: Joey Miles [vs.] Noah Marshall   Joey Miles [vs.] Noah Marshall I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 9:12 am

Act I

Who Am I?

I’m nothing more than your average, everyday “Joe”…

…Well, that was until last year.

Two years ago I was economist. I was working for a corporate think-tank. I was making the big bucks—living the good life. I had a lovely wife, and a beautiful baby girl.

The only thing I was missing was the dog and a picket white fence.

And in the blink off an eye—it was all gone!

Well, not exactly; I didn’t lose everything. I’ve still got my baby girl. Her name is Jane…Jane Marshall. And, right now, she is the only thing I live for. I don’t wake up and go to work for myself—I do it for her and her alone!

But, I guess that begs the question; why am I here in IWF?

My path to becoming an IWF Underground wrestler is a long story. It’s difficult and complicated; and, to be honest, it isn’t the most pleasant story.

In due time, you will know everything about me.

But, until then, just know that I’m here to wrestle. I’m not looking to “destroy the whole fed.” And I’m not gunning for the title.

I just want to wrestle.

Act II

Noah rested in the common locker room. He sat on a metal bench, unpacking his ring gear.

Noah Marshall:
It all begins this week!

About a year ago I began training—training for this very moment.

It’s kind of funny; back in high school and college, I wasn’t an athletic guy. I didn’t play soccer or basketball; I wasn’t on the wrestling team.

And I’ll be honest; my path to the Undergrounds isn’t like everyone else’s. I didn’t watch wrestling as a child. My father never took me a live show that would eventually change my life. And, I didn’t stay up late on Monday nights looking for the next big storyline.

But here I am.

And, I have the honor of facing Joey Miles in my first career match.

And speaking of Mr. Miles, let me talk about him for just a few seconds. Joey, I’m not the biggest guy. I’m not the fastest guy; and, I’m not the best technical wrestler. But, I am serious—I’m serious about professional wrestling.

However, I’m not sure I can say the same thing about you.

I’ve been hearing a lot of rumors about you Joey, and they aren’t very pleasant.

While I’m busting my ass training for four hours a day, you are out here wasting time. While I’m preparing for the biggest match of my life, you are out here trying to get your Eminem on.

But no, Joey, I get it. I mean “who the hell is Noah Marshall anyway” right? That’s what’s going through your head; you think that this match will be a cake-walk. Well, I’ve got breaking news for you; I may not be Alex Dillinger, or Flex Johnson, or Parker—but I’m still a threat!

This week, I’m going to walk into Underground and I’m not going to give it my all! I’m going to leave it all in the ring. And, even if I lose, I’m going to hold my head up high.

Will you be able to say the same Joey?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Joey Miles [vs.] Noah Marshall   Joey Miles [vs.] Noah Marshall I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Joey Miles [vs.] Noah Marshall
Page 1 of 1