Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Jay “Hot Stuff” [vs.] Joey Miles

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Alex Dillinger

Alex Dillinger

Jay “Hot Stuff” [vs.] Joey Miles Empty
PostSubject: Jay “Hot Stuff” [vs.] Joey Miles   Jay “Hot Stuff” [vs.] Joey Miles I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 11:19 pm

500 words minimum - 5000 words maximum
RP HERE
Back to top Go down
Joey Miles

Joey Miles

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 0-0-0
Alignment: In Between

PostSubject: Re: Jay “Hot Stuff” [vs.] Joey Miles   Jay “Hot Stuff” [vs.] Joey Miles I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 11:20 pm

The scene opens up in a Taco Bell restaurant. Joey Miles is seen waiting in line. After a bit of waiting, he makes it to the front of the line.

Clerk
"Hello sir. Welcome to Taco Bell. How may I serve you?"

Joey Miles
"Yeah, I'll take a Cantina Bell Double Steak Quesadilla, two Volcano Tacos, a Cool Ranch Doritos Locos Taco Supreme, four Beefy Five-Layer Burritos, a Seven-Layer Burrito, two Chicken Burritos, a Gordita Supreme - Steak, a Fiesty Taco Salad - Beef, Volcano Nachos, Nachos Belgrande, a Chalupa Supreme - Beef, a Crunch Wrap Supreme, a Meximelt, a Mexican Pizza, three Cheese Roll-Ups, a Cookie Sandwich, three Churros, a Cheesy Fiesta Potato, a Cinnamon Twist and a Diet Sierra Mist."

The clerk looks at Joey, bewildered.

Clerk
"Is--Is that for here or to go?"

Joey Miles
"For here."

Clerk
"Coming right up, sir."

Joey nods and goes to find a seat. Whilst looking, he notices someone eating a Crunch Wrap Supreme. This is none other than his good friend Crackhead Sean!

Joey Miles
"Heeeeey, Sean! I thought you were dead!"

Sean looks up at Joey, mouth full of food, and says something all muffled because of the food in his mouth. Somehow, Joey understands it.

Joey Miles
"Nah, I lost my debut match in IWF. It sucks, but I'm tryna improve. Kinda. I guess. I don't know."

Sean swallows his food and looks up at Joey.

Crackhead Sean
"What do you mean?"

Joey sits down opposite of Sean.

Joey Miles
"It's just...This guy got to me on Twitter. Flex Johnson is his name. He said I lack direction. Like, I don't know what to do. And it's true. I've never done this wrestling thing before. All I do is get high, have sex and curse at people. Which, I mean, is a pretty fun life, but is it gonna get me anywhere? I wanna be a good wrestler. I wanna be proud of my abilities in the ring. I can't say right now that I am. I need direction, like Flex said. I need to know what I'm doing. I need to stop living life as I am and put focus on my work. If I don't do that, I'll never become a legend in this business. I'll never even become a Champion or win hardly any matches. Can I do this, Sean? I just don't know if I'm capable of it. I want to say that I am, but I'm just so used to this life. I'm used to being this brash, cocky, uncontrollable freak that some love and some hate for my vulgar ways. It's who I am. Can I just give that away so easily to better my career? Is it something I'll actually be able to do? My life is so messed up right now. I think I can do it, though. I think I can fix myself; better myself. I think I can make myself a good wrestler. All I need is a little dedication. I have that. I've got plenty of dedication!"

Joey looks up and sees his food being placed on the counter.

Joey Miles
"Alright man, that's my food. Thanks for the talk. I feel better."

Joey goes to get his food, completely being unaware of the fact that Sean had fell asleep in the middle of his speech.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jay “Hot Stuff” [vs.] Joey Miles   Jay “Hot Stuff” [vs.] Joey Miles I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 1:13 am

::Phase 2 = Rude Awakening::

The scene opens to a nicely decorated locker room, there we see Jay Hot Stuff fresh from coming back from Shark's birthday bash wearing his neat jacket and is now about to put his pants back on. To his left is a queen size bed with a pretty looking girl, likely one of the many strippers that was present at Shark's party before she caught the eye of Jay who after pulling out a wad of 50s convinced her that he needed some "overtime". Well it's the aftermath and suddening the locker swings open with Jay instantly turning his head to the door to find one of his agents peek his head in but he instantly jumps back when he sees Jay who was just about to zip up his pants.

Agent
Excuse me bu-

Jay Hot Stuff
The fuck is your problem!? Do you not know how to knock first dipshit!?

Agent
I-I-I-I'm s-s-sorry sir it's j-ju-just th-

Jay Hot Stuff
Spit it out already! My patience with you is already running thin as it is, you got about five seconds before I slam that door right against your face!

Agent
I just want you to know that you have a interview in about five minutes!

Jay Hot Stuff
Is that so? Well why don't you go tell em I'll be over there then and make it quick before I go over there and break your damn neck!

Eyes wide with horror the agent quickly nods and closes the door, leaving Jay in peace as the woman who was sleeping in the covers wakes up, her naked body partly covered from the bed sheets. She yawns and rubs her eyes as Jay gets the rest of his gear on, paying her no mind at all.

Stripper
Where you going Jay?

Jay Hot Stuff
Here put your clothes on, I want you out of this room by the time I get back.

He tosses her a pair of bras and g string in her direction, he doesn't wait for a response as he grabs his jacket and exits out of the door slamming it shut behind him. The annoyance in his face after having his relaxing moment so rudely interrupted clearly etched into his face as he storms across the halls, bumping into other stage hands along the way not caring at all if he knocked any of them down and never stopping regardless. He finally makes it to the interview room that they just recently installed and Jay has his game face on, smoothing his hair back and taking a breath as he walks into view.

Paige Daniels
Ladies and gentlemen this is Paige Daniels here with one of the newest and one of the most talked about athletes today Jay Hot Stuff!

Jay enters the camera and gives a brief smile before facing Paige.

Paige Daniels
So Jay you're going to be in the tournament this week for a shot at Underground's new championship, your thoughts on this?

Jay pushes the mic aside and produces one from his own jacket pocket. He clears his throat and speaks into it.

Jay Hot Stuff
Honestly I've already looked at the card and see all the people competing and I'm just flat out ashamed. I mean there's maybe......just MAYBE like one or two people in this tournament that pose any real threat and even then they are going to be no more than cake walk for yours truly. I mean half of these guys can't even lace their own boots, shit one of em doesn't even have boots because it's just a stupid fucking broom!! I expect to breeze through these rounds without hardly breaking a sweat and for the finals I hope that Dean Vandal makes it there.

Paige Daniels
Any reason why?

Jay Hot Stuff
Come on now everyone knows I should have won that main event match last week! Fucking ref taking his sweet ass time like he thinks he's got better things to do with his life that just sit in the announce table with his thumbs up his ass. The guy wants action bad enough he better hope to god he doesn't face me because I'll rip his damn head off and shove down the open hole! No one is going to deny this man at getting what he wants because no one and I mean no one is going to stop me!

Paige Daniels
Any comments on your opponent this week Jay?

Jay Hot Stuff
Plenty, let me just start off by saying that this is just nothing but a warm up for me, hell this guy is a joke in every sense of the word! He's a geek, he can't sing for shit and he looks like a stoned out reject from the Hot Chelle Rae band! He's nothing and this week you'll see exactly why he's nothing to me. I'll beat him in record time, no issues, no problems, tap out or pin it doesn't matter to me one thing is certain this punk is gonna get rolled over so hard he won't even remember his own name!

He gives another wink to the camera before leaving the scene, Paige returns to the camera.

Paige Daniels
Jay Hot Stuff people and I can't help but feel sorry for his opponent tonight.

The camera fades on him and goes to black.

Jay “Hot Stuff” [vs.] Joey Miles Fandango1_zps2b830910

last week I should have won.

This ain't just sour grapes either, I had him right there and the slow as sloth ref here taking his merry little time with the count. Bah whatever those two will pay, I hope to face them both in this tournament because after five years of ring rust I made everyone take notice. Hell I practically had this kid beat not once but twice! He was having enough trouble with just me alone in there and I just came back into not wrestling for half a decade! Well in this tournament the ring rust is leaving my body and soon enough I'll be in full gear. Tonight I get to take some of that rust off me as I take on this joke ass for a face Joey Miles who for whatever reason decided to copy my last name. Why because you think it makes you look cool or some shit!? Bitch you're just a pup, a mere rook, your singing hurts my ears and your attire makes me vomit every time I look at you. You smell weird and the way you fight in the ring makes me wonder if you even know how to wrestle at all or were you the kid that always falls asleep during training? Well Joey get ready for a huge wakeup call because I'm going to smack you around like your mommy used to do while you were in your pampers and make you scream till your voice goes numb. I've already been screwed once before and you're out of your damn skull if you think for one second that I'm going to let the likes of you try and screw me out of this tournament. Not on my watch kiddo, I'm hot and you're not and you'll do well to remember that!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jay “Hot Stuff” [vs.] Joey Miles   Jay “Hot Stuff” [vs.] Joey Miles I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jay “Hot Stuff” [vs.] Joey Miles
Page 1 of 1