Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Jay Hot Stuff [vs] Ezekiel Task

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Alex Dillinger

Alex Dillinger

Jay Hot Stuff [vs] Ezekiel Task Empty
PostSubject: Jay Hot Stuff [vs] Ezekiel Task   Jay Hot Stuff [vs] Ezekiel Task I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 27, 2013 9:24 am

SINGLES MATCH
Jay Hot Stuff
[vs]
Ezekiel Task

5000 WORD COUNT MAXIMUM
500 WORD COUNT MINIMUM
Back to top Go down
Jack Savage

Jack Savage

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 0-0-0
Alignment: Heel

PostSubject: Re: Jay Hot Stuff [vs] Ezekiel Task   Jay Hot Stuff [vs] Ezekiel Task I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 4:02 pm

Ezekiel Task: Mankind is nothing but a plague upon the earth, a plague that one day God has promised rid the earth of with Judgment Day but sadly today is not that day is not today. So tell that day comes I will do the work of GOD. Because unless you fallow me to SALVATION YOU WILL ALL BE DOOMED!!! For the simple fact that you are all sinners and plague destroying the earth.

A huge smile comes across the face of Ezekiel

Ezekiel Task: I know that there is very few that believe me when this but your all addicted to sin. Sin by it's very definition is when you replace GOD with something or someone. You see most of mankind has an attraction at the spiritual level that is every bit as powerful as sexual attraction at physical level. You are unable or unwilling to produce any meaning in life, or any sense of worth. To be honest you all know that God has no meaning in your lives. But for me on the other hand you could say that he is everything. He is the all powerful and we are here to do his bidding and at this time his bidding is getting a flock to fallow him and I have been doing my part in gaining myself followers.
Starting my first this man that is knelling it the alter and preying for forgiveness. He will be my first disciple but he will not be my last. I will find others to flock to my cause of restoring the FAITH IN THE ALL MIGHTY. At this time there are oh so many that could use my guidance but there are also so many that lack the proper faith. For example I can name two men that could never join in with this church because one of them is and example of PURE ADULTERATED VANITY AND PURE ADULTERATED GREED. Those men would be Jay “Hot” Stuff and “The Savage One” Jack Savage.

Noah Philips stands up and looks around

Noah Philips: You all know about my former employer and how his OWN GREED controls him. Not just his greed for money. But also a greed for winning championships. Hell I know better then most Jack Savage sees himself as GOD. But what Jack needs to realize is he is not even close to being in the same league as GOD. Hell, to the truth he is not even on the same level as Ezekiel Task.

And some day soon Ezekiel will show that to the whole world. I know that Jack will try to deny it but he helped train Ezekiel for the ring. He must have feared Ezekiel because he did not help him get a contract in UECW or the IWF. You see Jack Savage is a scum bag. A scum bag that must be punished at the hands of Ezekiel Task...

And he will be punished...

He will be judged harshly by the good lord...

Ezekiel Task: Oh yes he will be...

But that time is not now...

It is the time I past Judgment on the man that is full of Vanity. Yes I am speaking Of Jay “Hot” Stuff. A man that is no where as good as he thinks he is as I proved last week. By beating hm as will prove again and again if I must...

His well must and will be done
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jay Hot Stuff [vs] Ezekiel Task   Jay Hot Stuff [vs] Ezekiel Task I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 1:52 am

Jay Hot Stuff [vs] Ezekiel Task Fandango1_zps2b830910

The scene opens to Jayson Miles better known by his ring name Jay Hot Stuff as he's getting ready for something, judging with the way his locker is mostly bare save for the large stack of briefcases and bags that are resting just a few feet from where he's standing one would think that he's about to leave. A few knocks on the door and Jayson answers it, on the receiving end is a skinny man with short brown hair combed back and a large heat set around his neck. He's wearing a buttoned white pocket shirt with the bottom tucked in his black jeans. Jayson gives a look before he speaks to the smaller man who judging from his attire is a stagehand or perhaps an assistant of some kind, whoever he is it's clear that he's awaiting for whatever it is Jay is about to tell him.

Jay Hot Stuff
Well?

Stagehand
I've just received word from the company, Alex has agreed to your terms but he's booked you in one last match here.

Jay Hot Stuff
Against who exactly?

Stagehand
Ezekiel Task I believe is his name.

Jay tilts his head to the side and furrows his brow in clear confusion, looking like someone after being told a joke that made no sense whatsoever.

Jay Hot Stuff
.....who again?

Stagehand
Uhh.....Ezekiel Task sir.

He then mouths "who the fuck is" but stops himself short as he shakes it off and quickly regains his composure.

Jay Hot Stuff
So I take it he will personally be observing this match himself to see if I'm worth the trouble of signing over to their main roster?

Stagehand
Well.......he won't be present for the match however I hear that his assistant Miss Breia herself will be present and it's likely she'll be observing your match this week.

He rubs his chin as he muses the idea of Alex sending in his sexy assistant to check him out, he nods at the thought and then returns his gaze at the man in front of him.

Jay Hot Stuff
Now about those people that are sent to lug this into the truck, are they here yet?

When he said "this" he gestured to the pile of cases and bags containing personal possessions one could never imagine. The stagehand took a breath before answering.

Stagehand
Yes they prepared to move your stuff once you give them the order.

Jay Hot Stuff
Splendid...well don't keep em waiting so let's say we blow this joint! I got me a warm up match to attend to.

The stage hand quickly nods and walks away, leaving Jay alone.

*some time later*

Camera turns back on as we get a shot of Jay Hot Stuff as he's walking, seems he's aware that he's being recorded as he glanced at the cameraman with a smirk.

Jay Hot Stuff
You following me camera guy? Good just make sure to get my good side as I get ready to tear a new asshole into this high and mighty foaming at the mouth lunatic!

He then heads over to the VIP lounge where a group of busty ladies surround a long silky looking couch they all smile seductively when Jay enters the fray and he sprays out his arms and slips into the couch as the ladies make room allowing him to slip in. Once he's settled, the girls start touching him all over his body, he lets them caress his body as he smiles at the cameraman.

Jay Hot Stuff
You see old Zeke? You preaching this whole "god will punish you for your sins" crap.....I mean you really don't know what your missing. Shit living in sin is the best thing, it's the way of life for people like me, I'm the life of the party, the guy that every man looks up and goes green with envy. Why shouldn't they? After all I got everything I could want: Money, power, but most of all I got skill, something you clearly don't have. Shit have you even won a match yet? Granted I've been on a somewhat of a slump myself, being screwed over on two occasions but you know something? Fuck the Underground because after this I tend to make my way to the big time where I rightfully belong. I don't care about no stupid tournament for some low belt. Used to but the more I think about I'm entitled to expect something better. Hence why I called in the chairman last week and told him that I could be the next big thing in IWF. So he's giving me this chance to prove that claim and never once have I been the one to disappoint. I've had about half a decade worth of ring rust to shake off and a few minor bumps in the road but after I'm done moping the floor with your preaching looking ass I'll be starting a win streak the likes of which you can barely comprehend. See I'm a winner Zeke unlike you who just sit there in your stupid hillbilly looking outfit trying to save face by screaming sinner this and sinner that. I mean if people wanted to give two fucks about what you had to say, there's an old broken down church just a few blocks here, you can go there once I kick your ass so that you can cry to your savior who never answered your prayers when you needed him the most. See god aint on your side, heck he don't give a shit about anyone of us, he gave us free will and let us do what we wanted to do, you're just a blind man to think that he will be by your side when you face me in that ring one on one. I'm no longer fighting in the tournament but who cares? I sure as hell don't, because once I head over to Battle Grounds where the big boys play you and the rest of the punks that still stayed in the Underground will see just how beneath me you really are! This aint exaggerating, this is cold hard fact, I aint preaching, unlike you I know what I'm talking about. You're just an afterthought, something that will be clearly shown when we square off. You have no idea what I can do in that ring do you? I can break you in so many ways, make you scream in so many volumes, I raise it an octave if I want or just shut you up completely. You'll learn that god aint on your side when you fight me, god dosent exist in my world and if he did well.......here's my regards.

He flicks the camera off and then proceeds to tend to the ladies that are swarming over him like bees to honey, the camera centers on this before fading to black.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jay Hot Stuff [vs] Ezekiel Task   Jay Hot Stuff [vs] Ezekiel Task I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jay Hot Stuff [vs] Ezekiel Task
Page 1 of 1