Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bobby O'Day [vs] Pariah

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Alex Dillinger

Alex Dillinger

Bobby O'Day [vs] Pariah Empty
PostSubject: Bobby O'Day [vs] Pariah   Bobby O'Day [vs] Pariah I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 7:36 am

CO-MAIN EVENT
UNDERGROUND LOSERS BRACKET
Bobby O'Day
[vs]
Pariah

5000 WORD COUNT MAXIMUM
500 WORD COUNT MINIMUM
Back to top Go down
The Chuck

Bobby O'Day [vs] Pariah Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bobby O'Day [vs] Pariah   Bobby O'Day [vs] Pariah I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 2:30 am

Name: Jason Slade
Date: Present Day
[OFF CAMERA]

I lean against the wall of an old apartment building, glancing at my watch. For months now, I've been at work, doing Sinclair's dirty business. Transporting shifty deliveries, meeting shady individuals. Lately, most of my work has been in IWF. Sinclair sent me to an old wrestling promotion he knew for a couple of months. Gave me a chance to learn the ropes, and use my talents in a fight to win him some money. For my time there, I did just that. I was successful. I won matches. It wasn't long before I was reassigned.

"I landed you a contract with the Insurgency Wrestling Federation. Ever hear of it?"

"Big time promotion. Based out of Boston. Currently under the ownership of a Mr. Alex Dillinger."

"You're a smart man, Mr. Slade. Yeah, that's the one. I'm sendin' you there for a while. Let you really flex your muscles and have some fun, how's that sound?"

"Sure."

It was a cool gig, to be able to compete on a world stage, don't get me wrong. My issue was the sudden changes of pace. I was getting used to that with Sinclair. His jobs never seemed to have any connection. There was always something that needed doing. Always someone that needed a grunt to take care of their shady business dealings. I was that grunt. I might have enjoyed the IWF contract more had it been my own doing. Maybe the reason I met it with disdain was because I hadn't planned on it. I didn't know it would happen.

"That's the spirit, son. You're becomin' a valuable asset, let me tell you. Now, until we wait for the ink to dry, I got another job for you."

"What do you want?"

"It's like this. Horus Corporation has been moving some major shipments from Vegas to their corporate headquarters out in Miami. Now, I don't know what it is they're movin', but whatever it is, Blake doesn't want anyone to know about it. He's hidin' all records of the shipments even bein' made, which makes me think it's something he doesn't want the government to get a whiff of."

"So you want me to figure out what it is."

"Not quite. I want you to bring it back to me."

"This sounds illegal."

"As most of the stuff you do for me tends to be. You've done well so far, Mr. Slade. Now, I know that the road ahead is gonna be a little rocky, and I might ask you to do some things you never thought you might do. But believe me, son, I picked you for a reason. You got a reason to want Blake taken down a peg, and I trust that if anyone will be able to do it, you're the man."

"So what do you want me to do?"

"First off...you're gonna meet with your old pal Reaver."

Name: Pariah
Time: Present Day
[ON SCREEN]

Well now, ain't this a surprise? It seems that last week....last week I tasted my first loss.

This week is going to be different though, Bobby. This week, I'm right back on the winning side. This week, I make up for my shortcomings last week. I wish you luck, Bobby. We'll tear the house down, no doubt.

But when the dust settles, I'll be the one standing tall.
Back to top Go down

Bobby O'Day [vs] Pariah
Page 1 of 1