Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Lea Idas [vs] Nekora Ladyhawke

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Alex Dillinger

Alex Dillinger

Lea Idas [vs] Nekora Ladyhawke Empty
PostSubject: Lea Idas [vs] Nekora Ladyhawke   Lea Idas [vs] Nekora Ladyhawke I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 7:37 am

SINGLES MATCH
Lea Idas
[vs]
Nekora Ladyhawke

5000 WORD COUNT MAXIMUM
500 WORD COUNT MINIMUM
Back to top Go down
NekoraLadyhawke

PostSubject: (i hope this is ok...) The Witch's Arrival   Lea Idas [vs] Nekora Ladyhawke I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 03, 2013 8:46 pm

The Thoughts of the Wicked

"Heh…My first match against some crazy bitch. I’ve done all the scrying…Read the cards, listened to the spirits around me, Meditated and even enjoyed a little Hookah while i did my research…She’s got no chance in hell against me. She has no idea who she’s dealing with. I’ve faced against women twice her size, fought men and won… The magic around me is growing stronger with every opponent I’ve had, and now that i’m here in the minor leagues, i can tell things are about to get crazier.

But i remember my first time…fighting someone. I nearly killed a man…He was twice as big as me, and i was put in the hospital for weeks because of what he did to me. He was one of those assholes who treated women like they were playtoys, smacking them and beating them within an inch of their lives, but he totally changed his tune after i was done with him. All i was doing that day, was enjoying my hot apple cider with a good friend while we were exchanging magic from our  respective Book of Shadows, leaving a meeting we had with our High Priestess.

"So, You wanna catch a movie later, Diana?"

My best friend at the time was Diana Moon, a girl i knew from our coven. We were both single girls, never harming a single person because of our Wiccan Rede: “An it harm none, Do what ye Will." But that day, i knew i was gonna have to face the wrath of the Three. And when that happens…bad shit follows.

"Sure, Raven! You wanna go see that new Despicable Me movie that came out?"

She was a sweet girl, a bit Ditzy, but she was my friend nonetheless. She called me by my real name, Raven instead of Nekora, as you all know me now. I remember accepting her request when we saw this asshole over by the fountain in the park with his girlfriend. He was one of those asshole boyfriends who got off on hitting other girls. I told Diana to meet me by the car while i went over to deal with this creep.

"Hey, Asshole! Hands off the girl and i won’t have to kick your sorry can from here to the hospital."

"Whatcha gonna do about it, bitch?! She deserved it! Dumb little ho won’t come back home with me! I’m just showing her who’s in charge!"

I lost it then and there…I broke my Wiccan Rede…I clenched my fist into the tightest ball i could make and decked him right there. He was down for a while while the girl ran away from this ass. After a while, i saw him get back up as he punched me in the stomach…I felt a strange fire come over me afterwards, like a blind rage..

"Motherfucker….You’re dealing with the wrong witch here…Either you back up and go home, or i’ll make sure you’re leaving this park in a god damn cop car…"

Oh, You don’t wanna know what happened next. It was like nothing i had ever experienced. I hate when girls get hurt cause of asshole guys like this one…Women should never be hurt in a way like this…I beat this guy into a state of pain he never thought was possible, shattering bones and breaking his jaw…until the cops came.

"Miss? We got a call that where was a fight going on here…Were you attacked?"

"Yeah…This asshole was beating up on another girl and i stopped him from doing anymore damage to her. She was probably the one who called…"

But because of all the damage he dealt to me, the bruised stomach, broken hand,nose and leg…among other damages, i passed out. I woke up the next day in the hospital, bandaged up….and needless to say, i was both proud of myself for helping a girl out, but ashamed that i had to do what i did. I was definitely feeling the punishment of the Three. And boy…i regret it.

"I just hope…i never have to do that…ever again."

Current Day

~*~*~*On Camera*~*~*

I’m now in the locker room of the IWF, a deck of tarot cards in hand as i shuffle them, the smell of Lavender and Cinnamon incense filling my senses as i sit there on a bench in a brand new corset dress, my hood over my head and my cloak hooked onto my shoulders, fangs now in my mouth and my contacts in my eyes, all ready for my first match of my career. While i was in the hospital, recovering from my injuries, an agent from this place had seen my fight against Senor Grande Asshole in the park and signed me to an Underground contract.  

"Heh…Five years later, i’m here…Diana…I hope you can hear me from beyond the grave…I kept my promise…I’m finally here.  

The Camera zooms in on my face, only able to see my black lips and my pale skin, the light of the candles around me on the bench as i sit there with my legs crossed, a small table on my lap with a few cards already upon it… The Fool, The Chariot, the Cup of Swords…

"Sorry, i was talking to an old friend. She was the reason i finally joined the IWF. Her name was Diana…One of my best friends…before my heart went cold as ice."

There was a slight chill in the air because of the open window, but i could tell it was her talking to me...A good sign that meant that she was there in the room with me. I look up at the camera, the bright green contacts in my eyes make my eyes look insanely creepy.

"Before i went away from the light into the darkness you all call my heart, i was once a kind and sweet little witch. I didn't look the way you all see me now. But ever since i lost my best friend in a car accident involving some drunken bastard with no sense of control, Things have changed. I lost my mind, my sanity....Then again, Sanity is overrated. I definitely advise you all to keep back when i really lose my mind. This girl that they matched me up with, her future is uncertain. She's never faced a woman like me. I'm unpredictable, i'm insane, i'm a bitchy little witch with a trigger finger that's itching to shoot a spear into my opponent, so to speak. Once i hit my Gaia's rage on a person, that's all she wrote.

My eyes go straight to the camera, my hands reaching up to pull down the hood that covered my face. Once i did, they could see my purple-streaked brown hair, done up in a couple of ponytails, the pentagram earrings dangling from my ears with the tiny black studs above them shining in the dim light as i stand up from my place on the bench, the cards and the small table falling off my lap and onto the floor, nearly knocking down a couple of candles.

"You've never experienced a girl like me. You mess with me, it may be the last thing you'll ever do. As i said, Sanity may be Overrated, But when i go out of my mind...But i'm unpredictable. I've already seen my opponents fates in the cards i hold, where they'll be because of the scrying gems i use, their thoughts because of my meditation, and because of what the spirits tell me, I know what they're gonna do before they even do it. "

i gesture for the cameraman to come a little closer as the winds begin to blow a little harder,extinguishing all but two candles. I bend down and grab them, holding them in the palms of my hands with a grin.

"Once i'm done with my opponent that they have set up for me tonight..."

I look over to the black candle in my left hand and blow the flame out, putting it down.

"...Their flame will go out and they shall fall to my power. You all...will see what i'm capable of. As it is said, so it shall be. The witch is here to take you down..."

I blow out the candle as i whisper the last sentence.

"So mote it be, motherfuckers."

I give off a loud, cackling laugh as the cameraman leaves, the sound of thunder and a crack of lightning illuminates the room because of the storm that's brewing outside, the light casting a shadow upon my body.

"Goodbye...."
Back to top Go down
http://www.herdominatingcondesce.tumblr.com
Spartan

Spartan

PostSubject: Re: Lea Idas [vs] Nekora Ladyhawke   Lea Idas [vs] Nekora Ladyhawke I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 1:08 am

“I don’t know whether I should laugh, or cry. Or maybe laugh until I cry.”

“Oh come on, it can’t be that ba-- what the fuck is that?”

“My opponent.”

“You’re joking.”

“I only wish that I was.”

Lea’s voice holds the tone of the long suffering, heavy with disgust. We have joined not just the pink haired Lea Idas in her living room, but a second woman, porcelain skinned, black haired...but that’s where anything that might be considered even remotely goth end. Her black hair is twisted into a simple but bun at the back of her head, makeup is light, very natural, and jewelry is very understated. She’s dressed in what might be considered very business casual chic, a pair of charcoal grey slacks and a cream colored blouse with loose sleeves. Lea of course, is about as casual as she always is, a pair of jeans, worn, faded, paint spattered. The t-shirt is just as worn, ten years or more, a tour t-shirt from Avenged Sevenfold, hair gathered back into an untidy ponytail, mostly just to keep it out of her face. The pair are gathered around Lea’s bright pink encased laptop, staring at the screen. Now, with their heads collectively in the way, we can’t actually see what it is that holds their attention, but from the topic of conversation, it should be pretty obvious that they’re discussing the nature of Lea’s...competition. The brunette makes a disgusted face before reaching past the pink haired woman to close the laptop.

“You’re a better woman than I am. Because there’s no way I could deal with that level of stupidity.”

“Deal with it? I haven’t even tried to. Because even thinking about this match makes me simultaneously pissed off and hysterical with laughter. She’s just like, fuck.”

“Every really bad B movie cliche rolled into one?”

“Exactly. She’s like, Buffy meets Elvira meets The Craft. I feel like I’ve stepped into a time machine and gone back to the mid nineties. And that just makes me want to vomit.”

“Yeah, I can see why. So uhm, you’re okay right? I mean, you seem like you’re doing better, but I know that this whole situation with Sib, and your relationships...”

Ah. And it would seem that the brunette has struck a bit of a nerve. For a moment, there’s a sort of darkness that moves across Lea’s face, her lips draw in a frown. Sib. For years Siobhain MacKenna has been Lea’s closest friend and confidant. They shared living space, they confided in each other. When things went ugly, they always knew that they could turn to each other...until recently. Granted, Siobhain has been enduring a lot of emotional strain. Between her relationships falling apart, her friendships falling to pieces, and everything else the Irish woman has withdrawn, from everyone. Friends, family, society. And what Lea has managed to get out of her, has been anything but pleasant. Still, it hasn’t all been ugly. In every storm, there always comes a break, and it’s that break in the clouds that’s been Lea’s saving grace. It’s the people closest to her, that have reached out to keep her from falling too far into darkness, the people who have reached out to catch her, to help her put the pieces back together. Friends, they say, come in the strangest times, from the strangest directions. And never has that been more true than it is in this. Just the thought of her new found friends and her budding relationship brings a smile to her lips.

“I’m doing better. I’m not going to lie about that. Sure, I’ve had some rough times, we all have. But, I’ve been really lucky in having people that have helped me put the pieces back together. Gordon is, I know what people think of him, I really do, but he’s a great guy, no matter what anyone wants to say about him. And Chris...Chris is more than I could ever ask for. Honestly, I keep waiting for the other shoe to drop. You know, with my track record and everything.”

“You mean waiting for the other shoe to drop like a blast from the past showing back up and confessing her feelings while screaming that he ruined her life by turning her down? That kind of shoe dropping?”

“I don’t want to talk about her Alis. She’s not worth the breath. Besides, I need to keep myself focused. Speaking of which, I’m supposed to be at the gym right now. So, I’ll catch up with you later okay?”

“Of course. It’s really great to see you starting to find your own Lea. We’ll see you for dinner, dress up, bring Chris.”

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

“You know, my entire life I’ve been looking for something, trying to find my place in the world. My family was a complete loss, with the age gap between me and my sister we never actually got along. She was...perfect. She was everything our parents wanted. Everything they needed. I grew up with nannies and tutors. I learned to cook from the house staff. I had everything that a kid could want, when it came to material possessions. But I never had the one thing that I really needed. The love, affection, and support of the people closest to me. And when I couldn’t get that, I decided that I’d settle for whatever kind of attention I could get. So like all kids who spend their lives being ignored, I acted out. I got suspected, expelled, I snuck out, I partied. And even that wasn’t enough. They bundled me up and shipped me off. Out of sight, out of mind. Except that didn’t work either. All I ever wanted, was to feel wanted, and needed. To feel like I belonged somewhere, to someone. I wasn’t sure I’d ever find it. I’ve watched everything fall to pieces around me, crumbling faster the harder I tried to hold on. It’s not like I haven’t been successful. I mean, my private charter business brings in enough cash to warrant buying a five million dollar jet for Christ’s sake. And the band? I don’t think there’s a feeling in the world that replace being up there with a handful of close friends while a crowd of hundreds sings along with music you wrote...but it wasn’t enough. It’s never been enough. But when I put my feet inside a wrestling ring for the first time, I knew. It clicked. I was home. It hasn’t been sunshine and roses. I’ve had to work, fighting, and clawing my way up. Am I perfect? No. I still have a long way to go, and a lot left to learn. Which is certainly about the same as what could be said about my opponent this week. The difference? The difference is that I didn’t get here because of a street fight. I didn’t get here because I liked to wear cleavage baring dresses, or so I could be the ‘token goth’. I made it here based purely on my ability and my talent. It’s a shame that my opponent can’t say the same thing.”

Oh. This is going to get ugly. Very, very ugly. Because the Pink Bombshell’s voice practically drips disdain. We’ve joined her in her inner sanctum, the place which most reflects herself, her interests, and what she stands for. Why? Because Lea doesn’t have a need to foster false mysticism. Lea doesn’t have anything to hide. She doesn’t need an alias, or a mask to hide behind. So, she reclines on her couch amid her collection of bass guitars that fill the racks scattered around the room, the walls covered in movie posters and autographed band posters. The woman herself? Well she’s dressed much as she usually is. The jeans are a little newer, less paint spattered. The t-shirt shows a caricature top hat with Mad Hatters is neon letters around it. Her hair has been left free to frame her face.

“You don’t honestly expect to be taken seriously do you? I mean, you, are a walking caricature. You’ve taken the goth movement to an extreme, like some kind of attention craving fourteen year old. I know you probably think that you’re being edgy or badass, but the fact of the matter is...it’s just pathetic. I mean, oh my god, a “witch” who wears hooded cloaks and corset dresses with black lipstick. Gasp! How original! It’s never been done before. Oh wait, except that it has. In everything from Buffy the Vampire Slayer, to Elvira, to The Craft, to pretty much every single movie misrepresenting the Wiccan culture that’s ever existed. You are in fact, a gross misrepresentation. Your biography claims that you are Wicca, and yet you constantly refer to yourself as a “witch” which is something that true practitioners of the faith haven’t done since...oohhh 1998 or so. Second, your entire premise of being Wiccan is that you cast spells. Anyone with even the most basic knowledge knows that practicing of magic is only a minor part of the faith. It is not the focus. You lost your right to call yourself Wiccan the moment you made the decision to consciously inflict physical harm on another living being. What was your excuse then “Nekora”? You can’t say that it was because your friend was dead then can you? No, because that was before right? You don’t want to accept consequences for your own actions, so you blame other factors. Oh, your heart, is cold as ice. Could you get anymore fucking cliche? And then there’s the name. “Nekora Ladyhawk”...how the fuck do you expect anyone to take you seriously? You’re a joke. And you’re not even a very good one.”

Oh yeah. It’s going to get ugly. Everything about Lea’s expression just screams disdain and disgust. A hand lifts to push hair back from her face, tucking it behind one ear.

“And I just love how you’re trying to equate black with being ‘dark’ and frigid, when anyone with even the basic understanding of pagan rituals knows that black is that which absorbs energy. In ritual it is used to clear our minds of excess energy and help us empty ourselves in order to become a better vessel to be used by our higher selves. Black is used to banish negativity evil...not to foster it. You aren’t scary. You aren’t intimidating. You’re not even ‘insane’. You’re sad. And pathetic. Another spoiled little girl screaming for attention. Nekora Ladyhawke...you even hide behind a false name. You hide behind your grand production. Behind your candles and your incense, your hood and your cloaks, your ridiculous clothing and you expect the world to tremble at your feet. Oh no, the big bad witch is coming to get us. If we don’t give her what she wants, she’s going to cast spells on us. Very well. Since you wish to be cast in the role of the ‘witch’, shall we take a moment to examine the fates of such creature? For instance, let’s say that I’m Gretel, and you’re the witch. Now, you might seem to have the upper hand at first, but in the end, we all know that you end up up shoved in your own oven. Oh dear. Hm. That’s probably not a very good analogy for you is it? No no of course not. Oh I know. You’re the evil witch queen, and I’m poor little Snow White...oh wait, you end up with red hot iron slippers on your feet forced to dance until you drop dead in that story. Hmm. Wicked Witch of the East...got a house dropped on her head. Wicked Witch of the West...melted with a bucket of water...you know, I’m not sure that being the ‘wicked’ witch is such a thing.”

Maybe a nerve’s been struck. It certainly seems that way. Maybe the fact that one of her closest friends is a practicing Wiccan has something to do with it. Or maybe she’s just fed up and disgusted with the way the women around her have conducted themselves...oh yeah, that’s probably a safe bet.

“So bring it. Bring all your hexes, all your charms, your candles and your Tarot cards. They won’t help you, they won’t save you. Because you aren’t dealing with a ‘girl’. You aren’t facing a ‘diva’. You contend with a warrior, someone who has no qualms about bleeding inside that ring, or spilling your blood. You have your altar. And now you step into my temple. You face the Gates of Fire. You want victory? Come and take it. If you can.”
Back to top Go down
NekoraLadyhawke

PostSubject: Re: Lea Idas [vs] Nekora Ladyhawke   Lea Idas [vs] Nekora Ladyhawke I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 1:59 am

Hearing this, struck a nerve in Nekora's mind. Saying she's not Wiccan, is the biggest insult to her. It felt like she had taken Nekora's Athame and drove it into her heart, twisting it. She clenched her fists and turned to the camera, wanting to deliver a message back to Lea before their match even began.

"Lea...I have a few words to say to you and you'd better listen the fuck up, you preppy-ass Bitch. I was born in a catholic family. But i gave that up because i was more in-tuned with the Wiccan lifestyle. I don't need girls like you telling me what you think of me and how i live. The way i live my life was done way before Christianity, and my code is: "An harm ye None,Do what ye Will"...But in your case, I think i'll break that rule. All my life, I've heard NOTHING but girls like you put me down for what i am. I was tormented because i decided to practice magic instead of play with Barbie dolls. Craft Wands instead of braiding hair. Study the Gods and Goddesses of the land instead of reading magazines that have pictures of that disgusting Justin Beiber.  I've been in this religion for 20 years, and you've been what...Too busy driving down people to make yourself feel more important for how long you've been alive? Too busy picking out what purse you wanna use with your dress that will match your car? I don't need material possessions to make me happy, unless that thing is Championship Gold. Which...I don't see you holding. Ha. You don't understand me. You're too much of a spoiled girl who throws tantrums when she doesn't get her way. I, on the other hand...listen to the spirits around me. I'm a child of Nature. I'm listening to the sounds around me when i step into a forest, instead of chatting on the phone like the bratty, chatty gossipy bitch you were born to be.

Nekora laughs as she sits down in a nearby chair, pulling out a flask of red liquid. She takes a drink of it and licks her lips,crossing her black stocking covered legs with a chuckle.

"You think i'm just a fake witch, huh? like those dime-store witches you see coming out of a costume shop or what you see in a movie. Sorry, hon. I'm the real deal. I burn Sage to clear the air while i'm at home, i read Tarot cards before every match to predict what may or may not happen. I give a blessing to my patron goddess every night before i sleep. I ask the Gods and Goddesses to bless me as i sleep while you're too busy staying up late watching your late-night comedy shows. Sure, i wander graveyards every full moon to listen to the spirits talk to me, i don't listen to the same music as you, cause you probably listen to that shitty Justin Beiber or One Direction, or are you more of a Rebecca Black kinda girl? Sickening. You're nothing but a waste of space. In fact, i think before our match, i'll cast a spell to make you...how should i say this....actually able to fight me. Cause I've read the cards, I've asked around in the Spirit world..They've all seen you fight....and we all agree. You suck worse than a two-bit whore. Besides...I hate bright colors. I don't go for Pink. Pink is lame. Too girly.

She pulls out a bottle of bright pink polish from her cloak, laughing louder as she unscrews the bottle and tosses it against the wall next to her, smashing the paint into a million pieces. The glass falls to the floor as the pink paint oozes down the light blue wall and onto the floor.

"I'll never be like you. In fact...Who wants to be? You're nothing but a spoiled, preppy, pink-loving, bubblegum pop, fashion-obsessed, self-centered, annoying, sickening, Headache-inducing bratty bitch and you'll never change. No amount of prayer from god, or my goddess can change you. I'll stick with who i am, and you can stick with being who you are. Cause you can try to take the girl out of Wicca, but you can never take the Wicca out of the girl. And besides. Nekora Ladyhawke is a beautiful name. It is what my High Priestess gave me as a name. And it's the only name you'll hear while i'm bashing your pretty, makeup-covered face into the canvas while i watch the blood spill from your perfectly-straight teeth filled mouth and your too-perfect nose, hoping your fake tits will spring a leak once i hit my Gaia's Rage. Cause once Gaia hits you, that's all she wrote. And soon, I'm gonna be IWF Champ. While you're stuck in the Minor leagues. So go ahead. Make fun of how i dress, How i act, how i live my life. Cause once i get my hands on you...You're gonna wish you didn't mess with me. Cause i...pardon the pun..."

She stands up and holds the camera towards her face as the lights go out and become replaced with Blacklight, illuminating the whites of her eyes and the makeup she's wearing, turning her into a twisted looking woman...

".....CAN BE A REAL WITCH WHEN I WANNA BE, BITCH!!"
Back to top Go down
http://www.herdominatingcondesce.tumblr.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lea Idas [vs] Nekora Ladyhawke   Lea Idas [vs] Nekora Ladyhawke I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lea Idas [vs] Nekora Ladyhawke
Page 1 of 1