Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

James Betterman [vs] Nekora Ladyhawke

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Alex Dillinger

Alex Dillinger

James Betterman [vs] Nekora Ladyhawke Empty
PostSubject: James Betterman [vs] Nekora Ladyhawke   James Betterman [vs] Nekora Ladyhawke I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 10:45 am

SINGLES MATCH
James Betterman
[vs]
Nekora Ladyhawke

RP MAX: 5000 words
RP MINIMUM: 500 words
Back to top Go down
James_Betterman

James Betterman [vs] Nekora Ladyhawke Empty
PostSubject: Re: James Betterman [vs] Nekora Ladyhawke   James Betterman [vs] Nekora Ladyhawke I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 6:58 pm

Scene One-Much Needed win.

We are just minutes removed from James big win over Chris Mosh. James is in his Locker room with his posse celebrating the much needed win.

James- I needed that the frustration of the last couple of weeks have gone away with that one win. Now I go back after my goal I go back to chasing the Underground Title. This win tonight has lifted so much weight from my shoulders.

Chris pats James on the back.

Chris- Its been a bumpy few weeks but now we can focus on other matters now that your back to winning. Now we can focus on getting you that Underground Title.

James nods.

James-Yes indeed nomore games if I was the champion I would be very worried right now. Cause right now a very hungry James Betterman has him in his sites. No matter who is put infront of me next week the outcome will be me running over them cause I am back on track and I am coming for that damn title.

Ms Melons checks her ipad to see who James is facing next week.

Melons-Ohh your not going to like this James.

James-Why who am I facing next week?

Melons-Your facing your weakness your facing another female Nekora Ladyhawke

All the excitement and happiness James had from his way went away.

James-Son of a Bitch another chick. These fucking type of matches are no win ether I lose and get you lost to a girl or I win and your a woman beater. No fucking win also I get heat cause my ego ways when facing a chick come across as Womanizing fuuuuuuuuuuck. Also bitches fight dirty they always go for the eyes and the nuts. Not only that this chick a Indian she may try and scalp my awesome hair.

Ms Melons runs her fingers threw James Hair.

Melons-Your hair is very nice.

James-Thanks I do try hahaha. Anyway I digress This is going to be a hard match next week.

Chris-We'll start worrying about all that tomorrow tonight lets celebrate.

James nods as the scene comes to a end.
Back to top Go down

James Betterman [vs] Nekora Ladyhawke
Page 1 of 1