Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

"The Pretty Boy" Chris Mosh

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Chris Mosh

Chris Mosh

"The Pretty Boy" Chris Mosh Empty
PostSubject: "The Pretty Boy" Chris Mosh   "The Pretty Boy" Chris Mosh I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2013 1:27 am

Character Real Name - Christopher Moshman

Character Ring Name - Chris Mosh

Birthdate - 7/27.1990

Hometown - Long Island, NY

Billed From - Las Vegas, NV

Resides - Las Vegas, NV

Weight - 210

Height - 6'3

Alignment - Face

Picture Base - Brad Maddox

Out of Ring Attire - Full suits with matching fedoras

In Ring Attire - Long tights with matching headbands, all wears a different color

Fighting style  - Grappling

Wrestler's Common Moves (Min 10)

1. Headlock takedown
2. belly to belly
3. belly to back
4. double leg takedown
5. single leg takedown
6. front headlock
7. drop kick
8. side headlock
9. Formarms
10. clothesline

Signature Moves (Max 3)

Signature 1 - Picture Perfect
Description - STF

Signature 2 - Pretty shooter
Description -  Sharp shooter

Signature 3 - cross body
Description - cross body

Finishing Moves (Max 2)

Finisher 1 - Moshpit
Description - verterbreaker

Finisher 2 - Moshplex
Description - fisherman suplex

Entrance Theme - Pretty Boy Swag, by Soulja Boy

Entrance

Code:
[code] The music hit as a spot light his the top of the stage as Mosh walks out into the spot light and cameras gets a close up of him smirking. Then the fireworks go off on each side of the stage as the lights come on and Mosh swags down to the ring slapping hands with all the fans. He stops at the bottom of the ramp. he then continues to walk around the ring slapping hands with fans until the announce table and shakes hands with the good commentary people and tries to get the bad one to shake his hand but it doesn't happen as Mosh shrugs and goes back around slapping hands with the fans until he gets back to the steps. He jogs up the steps and jumps over the ropes as he shows off his body in the middle of the ring.  [/code]
Champion Entrance  

Code:
[code] The music hit as a spot light his the top of the stage as Mosh walks out into the spot light and cameras gets a close up of him smirking. Then the fireworks go off on each side of the stage as the lights come on and Mosh swags down to the ring slapping hands with all the fans. He stops at the bottom of the ramp. he then continues to walk around the ring slapping hands with fans until the announce table and shakes hands with the good commentary people and tries to get the bad one to shake his hand but it doesn't happen as Mosh shrugs and goes back around slapping hands with the fans until he gets back to the steps. He jogs up the steps and jumps over the ropes as he shows off the title around his waist in the middle of the ring./code][/code]
[b]Biography - [/b] Chris Mosh is a two time state champion. He is rich and popular for taking over his father's business after his father pasted. He does run the company with his little sister and half brother. Chris Mosh is also a CRW original and is very well know over there.

[b]Accomplishments - [/b] First every CRW Tag Team Champions
                                    1x CRW Apex Champion
Back to top Go down
Gordon Fury

Gordon Fury

PostSubject: Re: "The Pretty Boy" Chris Mosh   "The Pretty Boy" Chris Mosh I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2013 5:01 pm

APPROVED! Welcome to IWF!
Back to top Go down
CanMStone

CanMStone

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 1-1-0
Alignment: Heel

PostSubject: Re: "The Pretty Boy" Chris Mosh   "The Pretty Boy" Chris Mosh I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2013 9:59 am

Mosh for president!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "The Pretty Boy" Chris Mosh   "The Pretty Boy" Chris Mosh I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

"The Pretty Boy" Chris Mosh
Page 1 of 1