Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Underground 6: Toast of the Town

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Alex Dillinger

Alex Dillinger

Underground 6: Toast of the Town Empty
PostSubject: Underground 6: Toast of the Town   Underground 6: Toast of the Town I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 4:46 am

Underground 6: Toast of the Town UGIWF_zpsbfe85f20
Underground 6: Toast of the Town 7b98cec6-aa9e-4279-8976-cd54a2cc2aa6_zpsbcb97fda

UNDERGROUND 6: TOAST OF THE TOWN
LIVE From the Frontier Fieldhouse Chicago Ridge, IL

The lights in the arena circle around as the crowd gets crazy. Real wrestling fans stand on their feet and pack themselves into the arena for a chance to witness IWF: Underground. The entrance video for the Underground begins to play and the fans are going insane.

Just then as the music fades out we cut to the middle of the ring where ring announcer and commentator Calvin Jones is standing holding a microphone. The crowd continues to be rowdy and unsettled.

Underground 6: Toast of the Town Joeystyles-219x241

Calvin Jones
Ladies and gentlemen...we are LIVE on the Underground!

*CROWD POPS LOUDLY*

Without any music out walks Vinnie Paulos to a tremendous ovation holding a velvet bag with the championship encased inside. Heading down the ramp Vinnie steps up the steps and climbs into the ring awaiting for the crowd to die down he holds the microphone upwards signaling for them to quite down a bit.

Vinnie Paulos
Heeeeellooooo Chicago!

*CROWD POPS LOUDLY*

Vinnie Paulos
Glad to hear everyone is just about as excited as I am, I’m sure you all know exactly what I have inside of this bag!

*CROWD POPS LOUDLY*

Vinnie Paulos
That’s right folks, the UNDERGROUND CHAMPIONSHIP!

*CROWD POPS LOUDLY*

Vinnie Paulos
What started as a tournament of sixteen wrestlers, sixteen gritty and determined individuals...fought and clawed their ways through round by round. After the dust settled and the smoke cleared there was but one man standing...one individual that proved without a shadow of a doubt that he is the man that he’s claimed to be...the man that will usher in a new era in professional wrestling. That man is none other than, DEAN VANDAL!

*MIXED REACTION*

Yellow lights begin flicker throughout the arena as the beginning drums pound over the speakers. Seemingly dancing to the pounding of the drum the yellow lights burst onto the entrance ramp. Before the lyrics kick in the music starts to quicken its pace and just like that out walks Dean Vandal.

Can you hear the silence?
Can you see the dark?
Can you fix the broken?
Can you feel... can you feel my heart?

With intense eyes he marches down the ramp bypassing the fans and sliding into the ring. With one foot on the bottom rope and the other on the second Dean looks out into the crowd yelling out loud. Cracking a grin he hops off of the ropes.

I'm sorry brothers,
So sorry lover,
Forgive me father,
I love you mother.

Turning around to face Vinnie, Dean extends his hand and shakes it with a smile as the crowd continues to show support while some members boo. The mixed reaction doesn’t phase the champion as he stands there Vinnie tells Calvin Jones to hand Dean a microphone.

Vinnie Paulos
Now ladies and gentlemen allow me to tell you about our champion Dean Vandal. I saw Dean wrestling in Mexico when he was a teenager and even at that very moment there was something about this kid that I could see. His work in Japan has been well documented and now I feel honored to hand him his first professional wrestling championship ever.

Vinnie unzips the velvet bag removing the brand new and first ever Underground Championship belt...

Underground 6: Toast of the Town UG_champ_zps086cc33f

Dean is handed the belt, strapping it around his waist as Vinnie applauds. The crowd still torn right down the middle fills the small arena with some boos and more cheers.

Dean Vandal
CHICAGO!!!! You know despite not really being a native this place is the first place that was ever really HOME to me. I’ve lived on the streets in Mexico when my deadbeat parents left me behind as a toddler. I’ve had to fight for every little thing that I’ve ever had, every little crumb or scrap of food I’ve had to FIGHT for. Not a single day in my life has gone by where I haven’t felt the struggle. This city welcomed a young orphan into it’s arms and I’ve embraced the Chicago way of life. I’ll always be grateful to the this city.

*CROWD POPS LOUDLY*

Dean Vandal
But that doesn’t mean I’m out here to thank any of YOU!

*CROWD BOOS LOUDLY*

Dean Vandal
Oh what did you expect me to come out here, shed some tears, give you a little sob story so you can all feel somewhat connected to me emotionally? No, fuck you.

*CROWD BOOS LOUDLY*

Dean Vandal
I DID THIS! Not any of you, not my parents, not some hack teacher or nun, not some trainer, not some agent or motivational coach...I did this ON-MY-OWN. When I wear this championship I can wear it with pride. I earned this and none of you had anything to do with my win. Dean Vandal, Underground Champion...deal with it and learn to respect me.

*CROWD BOOS LOUDLY*

Vinnie Paulos
Ladies and gentlemen your UNDERGROUND CHAMPION...DEAN VANDAL!

*CROWD BOOS LOUDLY*

Dean drops the microphone in the center of the ring holding his arms up as the crowd continues to boo he just smirks casually before shaking hands with Vinnie and exiting the ring towards the back with the Underground’s General Manager by his side.

Underground 6: Toast of the Town UGSpacer_zps876073fc

SINGLES MATCH
Adorabelle
[vs]
Nekora Ladyhawke

The match started out in a striking fest with the two ladies battling it out. The crowd was loving it (obviously) as two hot chicks turned professional wrestlers began dazzling the audience with impressive mat work and high-risk aerial moves after the brutal punch for punch war. Adorabelle got the advantage with her trademarked Spring Break move and went for the first pinfall attempt, but came up only at 2. Adorabelle got a little cocky which Nekora took advantage of, nailing her in the back of the head with a superkick as Adorabelle was strutting for the crowd. Nekora took advantage of Adorabelle on the ground and connected with a frog splash from the top rope. Nekora stayed on top for the cover but Adorabelle got her shoulder up right before the three count. Back and forth the match continued to go, both ladies becoming equal forces and the winner could only emerge from what probably would end up a fatal mistake. Nekora whipped Adorabelle into the ropes and Adorabelle bounced back, ducking a clothesline attempt from Nekora. Adorabelle stopped on a dime and turned around, Nekora doing the same only to get a boot to the gut from Adorabelle. Adorabelle quickly and impressively took Nekora down with her Graduation move which made Nekora nearly motionless after. Adorabelle went for the cover.

3!!!

Winner: Adorabelle

SINGLES MATCH
James Betterman
[vs]
Haley Duncan

The match starts with Haley trying to keep James disoriented with her speed. Unfortunately for the rookie, James is faster than most men in IWF, which leads to him stopping her cold with a series of stiff shots and a near fall. As the match wears on, Haley struggles to regain any sort of momentum with James in full control, gaining several more near falls but not enough to put the rookie away for the three. After a while, James grows more frustrated at his inability to put away the rookie starlet, which inevitably opens him to a mistake, one that Haley is able to capitalize on as she bounds off the ropes and hits her Storm Clouds for a near fall. Haley takes the match over at this point, eventually trapping Betterman in her Breaking Even (Triangle Choke) submission finisher! James struggles to get out of it, dragging her across the ring before reaching the ropes, forcing Haley to break the hold! She pulls him to her feet and he rakes her eyes, and then kicks her hard before lifting her up for the Simply Better (Crossarm Neckbreaker), but as he hits the move, she turns into it and lands on her feet, spinning and taking James off of his feet with a leg sweep! James falls to the mat and Haley locks in another Breaking Even on the mat in the center of the ring, and although he struggles to make it to the ropes again, he falls just short of making it and has no choice but to submit!

Winner: Haley Duncan

Cutting backstage we see Vinnie Paulos sitting at his desk with his arms stretched out upon it and his hands clasped together. With a grin the crowd continues to cheer him on as he begins to speak to the masses.

Underground 6: Toast of the Town Paul_heyman_435963a_large

Vinnie Paulos
Friends, Fans, Superstars...lend me your ears! Now I’ve been doing a lot of thinking as of late. You see the Underground has been bringing in Insurgency Wrestling Federation a decent chunk of change, yes Mr. Dillinger I’ve seen the numbers...yet here we in the Underground break our backs, drain our blood, sweat and tears...all for the betterment of this company...NAY...this BUSINESS! How are we rewarded for pumping back life into a company on the fringe of suffering from an economic flatline? We’ve been rewarded with having to clean up and call this dump...

Underground 6: Toast of the Town 0380e454-253f-4a98-9d62-cea9e9908a28_zps6124c8b1

As the camera fades away from the image of the Asylum Arena in Philadelphia we cut back to Vinnie Paulos sitting there staring into the camera with a concerned yet serious look on his face. Looking down he takes a deep breath embodying his frustrations.

Vinnie Paulos
What a beautiful place, isn’t it? Sure we’ve been laughed at, spit on, neglected and obviously underappreciated. My roster pays for their own travel expenses and yet each and every week they show up and put on a show. Our matches are better, our roster is better, our champion is better but yet here we are looking like we’re swimming in the gutter. Now I’m not one who is against the idea of having nothing and having to earn it, our champion embodies that. I’m one that feels as though when a certain individual is out at clubs punching people and acting like a child...speeding down highways with his fancy car and fancy clothes...it makes me SICK. Watching these kids work their asses off for HIS financial benefits? I can no longer do that. I can no longer sit by and watch as this man continues to defecate on all that we stand for.

Vinnie unclasps his hands and reaches to the left opening a desk drawer removing a rather slim file folder. Holding it to the camera he sets it down on his desk before tapping it with his right index finger.

Vinnie Paulos
This is what we need to talk about Mr. Dillinger. Now while you seem to be obsessing over your brother’s injuries and the fact that he was unlike you and could not hack it as a wrestler in this company...despite your undermining my decisions when I stated to you that he was simply not ready. You know that you caused it and now you’re on some self-righteous personal crusade to conquer a monster that the world knows could very well paralyze you. I understand that may be good enough of a reason to not return my phone calls or continue to ignore the Underground completely...you’ve forced my hand. In this folder is a list of, demands if you will. If they aren’t met and you continue to ignore my pleas Mr. Dillinger, than I...no...WE...will be forced to take action...

With the file in his hands Vinnie cracks a sinister grin before the camera fades to black and cuts back to the ring for more Underground action.

SINGLES MATCH
Ezekiel Task
[vs]
Mammon

Ezekiel and Mammon don’t waste any time as they tear into each other. Ezekiel firing off those big rights and lefts, with Mammon answering with MMA style forearms and elbows. The bell finally rings and Ezekiel is starting to get the upper hand on Mammon, starting to force him back into a corner. The bigger Task is starting to throw those fist faster and faster, but Task has gone to the well one too many times and Mammon ducks the right and hooks Task up. Mammon makes sure he has a good base under him as he lifts Task up and over into the corner with a exploder suplex. Task folds in the corner on impact and Mammon drops to his knees as a smile creeps across his face. Mammon rolls over to his hands and legs and pulls himself up on the ropes, he starts to stomp the ring waiting for Task to get up. Task gets up and stumbles into the corner and Mammon rushes with a head full of steam and plants his boot right into the jaw of Task, nearly sending him over the ropes. Task slinks down to a seated position and Mammon starts to unleash kick after kick on him, almost trying to cave his face in. Mammon picks Task up and fires him into the ropes, but Task holds on. Black rushes in going for another Yakuza kick, but Task drops down while holding the ropes , letting Mammon go flying out of the ring into the floor. Task rolls out and drops to the floor. Ezekiel picks up Mammon and fires a elbow sending him back. Task grins himself as he measures up Mammon. Ezekiel signals for “The Wrath of God” but at the last second Mammon kicks Task in the faces and steps back. He then rushes in himself and is greeted with a kick to the midsection and Task smiles before nailing “The Resurection” right on the ring apron, nearly breaking Mammon in two. Ezekiel grabs Mammon and throws him into the ring. Ezekiel leans back into the corner and waves for Mammon to get up. Mammon gets up and stumbles around for a moment. Mammon spins around as he hear the stomping of running feet on the mat. Mammon finally sees where the sound is coming from but it is too late as he is folded in half by the raging beat known as Ezekiel Task with a spear! Not wasting a second, Ezekiel lifts Mammon up and sets up up on his shoulders before driving him straight down with the Wrath of God! Ezekiel for the cover...

3!!!

Winner: Ezekiel Task

SINGLES MATCH
Chris Cryptic
[vs]
Kenneth Mathews

The bell rings and both men lock up centre ring. Matthews uses his strength to pull Cryptic into a headlock then brings him to the mat with a headlock takeover. Matthews applies full pressure, squeezing down on Cryptic’s head but Cryptic manages to counter by bringing his legs up and taking Matthews in a head scissors. Matthews squirms as the ref checks that no pressure is being applied to the neck. Matthews then turns onto his knees still in the scissors and rolls forward out of it, landing in position to re-apply his original headlock.

Calvin Jones
Good chain wrestling to start off here.

The crowd starts to build up a slow clap, urging Cryptic to make a move. Fed by their encouragement he forces himself to his feet and shoves Matthews off him and into the ropes. Matthews bounces off and tackles Cryptic to the ground and continues running to the opposite ropes. Cryptic attempts to tackle him at the feet with his body but Matthews jumps over and onto the ropes again but this time Cryptic jumps back to his feet and takes a charging Matthews down with an arm drag into an arm bar.

Calvin Jones
Great counter there by Chris

Matthews forces himself into a standing arm bar but Cryptic maintains the advantage with a few well placed kicks into the ribs. Cryptic then Irish whips Matthews hard into the corner and attempts a running drop kick to the face but Matthews moves while he is in mid air and Cryptic crotches himself on the top turnbuckle, falling into a tree of woe position. Matthews turns the tables and nails a running dropkick right into Cryptic face while he hangs upside down.

Calvin Jones
Kenneth Matthews doing a little showing off after that miscalculation by Cryptic!

Matthews goes for the cover.

Kickout!

Matthews tries to pick Cryptic up but Cryptic fights back, nailing Matthews with lefts and rights that send him reeling backwards. Cryptic runs for the ropes and builds momentum to come charging at Matthews for a Lou Thesz press but Matthews catches him and sends him crashing to the mat with a hard spine buster. Matthews pops back up energized and goes to the ropes himself, coming off them to nail a springboard legdrop on Cryptic followed by a cover.

Kickout!

Calvin Jones
Chris Cryptic is still fighting through!

Matthews is starting to look frustrated but senses the win is within his grasp, so he signals to the fans that the end is near to a large boo. He scoops a weakened Cryptic up and locks his head under his arm, bending Cryptic backwards into his modified dragon sleeper. Cryptic reaches out for the ropes, grabbing onto the bottom rope as the referee goes to break the hold Kenneth Matthews rolls Chris over hooking his tights as the referee makes the count Kenneth puts his feet on the ropes for extra leverage. The referee doesn’t see Kenneth’s tactics as he administers the three count allowing Kenneth to pick up the win.

Calvin Jones
KENNETH WINS!!!! He had his feet on the damn ropes and he pulled the tights but he picked up the win!

As Chris protests the referee sees Kenneth’s feet on the ropes still before Kenneth can get to his feet. The referee cancels the pin and Mathews is hot. He’s in the referee’s face screaming at him.

Calvin Jones
The ref has called of the win for Kenneth! This match will continue!

Chris pulls Kenneth’s shoulder turning him around hitting him with The Master Exploder pinning his opponent and picking up the win.

Winner: Chris Cryptic

Calvin Jones
This next match is our main event of the evenining and is scheudled for one fall! Introducing first from Las Vegas, Nevada weighing in at 240lbs...PARIAH!

Pariah walks out to his theme song. He rolls his neck and shoulders, loosening up. Pariah walks down the ramp and climbs to the apron, pausing just long enough to look out at the fans in attendance. He steps between the ropes and waits for the bell.

Calvin Jones
And his opponent from Istra, Russia weighing in at 249lbs...IMANOV CHOVSCEH!!!

The opening notes to the Polish national anthem starts to play as Imanov comes out from the back in a red camo jumpsuit. Standing next to Imanov stands a man with pale white skin and blonde hair. The newly signed James Jefferson scowls at the crowd standing firm beside Imanov. Imanov snaps a salute at the top of the ramp before beginning a leisurely walking to the ring as "Animal I have become" plays while he shakes out his body in a show of intimidation and confidence. Once at the ring he walks up the steps and fixes his opponent with a predatory stare before climbing through the middle ropes. As soon as he gets in the ring he makes an Atlas style pose while a set of red and white pyros cross the ring. Before the smoke fades Imanov moves to his corner cracking his neck while waiting for the bell to ring. As he waits he strips of his uniform to reveal his red and white spandex wrestling pants.

MAIN EVENT
SINGLES MATCH
Pariah
[vs]
Imanov Chovsceh

Calvin Jones
For those of you unfamiliar with that cold looking blonde fellow his name is James Jefferson. A former US military member it’s obvious he doesn’t like to joke around much and his face shows it.

Imanov and Pariah stare at each other in the center of the ring before Pariah lashes out with a right handed thrust, but Imanov is a bit quicker swaying to the side and flipping Pariah over with a wristlock into a hip toss. Imanov follows down with a forearm to the throat, but Pariah rolls out of the way and up to his feet. Pariah with a roundhouse kick catches Imanov right in the skull rolling him over onto his back where Pariah comes down with a knee to the throat. Imanov rolls into the kick tripping Pariah up and making him fall over into an ankle lock by Imanov. Pariah reaches out for the ropes, but is obviously way too far away, so he kicks back with his free foot connecting solidly with Imanov's face rocking his head back on his neck. Imanov releases the submission holding at his mouth. Pariah is up grabbing Imanov up before whipping him into the opposite corner, following in with an elevated body splash before tripping him out of the corner. Pariah is on the offense now and beginning to press his advantage. Pariah lifts Imanov up into a body press, going to his samoan drop, but Imanov counters into a reverse tornado DDT!

Calvin Jones
Imanov getting the first big move off, lets see if he can capitalize on it!

Both men back up and once again looking at eachother center ring. Lock up, Pariah with a quick wrist lock and an even quicker go behind. Imanov grunts and slaps at his shoulder before bending over to send Pariah rolling over his back and onto his feet. Pariah strikes out with a foot, but Imanov catches the foot. Dragon Screw leg whip sends Pariah down. Imanov off the ropes, springing back with a back flip onto the canvas as Pariah rolls just out of the way. Pariah back up with quick agility and here comes Imanov with a leg lariat, but Pariah ducks under catching him with a split legged spinebuster, but Imanov counters with a face slam onto the canvas. Chovsceh up quickly leaping to the top turnbuckle, flipping backwards with a double knee drop right onto Pariah whose air rushes right out of him. Imanov pulls Pariah back up to his feet, Irish whip into the corner.

Calvin Jones
What athleticism from Imanov!

Imanov runs to the corner, flipping up onto his hands to drive both feet right into Pariah's chest causing Pariah to fall out of the corner. Imanov off the ropes flipping over Pariah to drag his throat across his shoulder in a flipping sort of stunner. Pariah falls back and Imanov makes the first cover of the match.

One!

Two!

Pariah gets a shoulder up and Imanov goes back on the offense.

Calvin Jones
Pariah starting to fight back here

Imanov whips Pariah into the ropes, but he reverses sending Imanov into the ropes instead. Imanov leaps to the top back flipping over Pariah landing on his feet, standing dropkick sending Pariah over the top rope to the outside. Imanov waves a hand over his head before hitting the opposite ropes. Imanov flies over the top rope with a plancha to the outside!

Calvin Jones
Chovsceh flying all over the place tonight!

Pariah slams a knee right into the landing Imanov, causing him to land hard. Pariah pulls Imanov back up to his feet, Chovsceh looking a bit worse for the wear right this particular second. Irish whip into the corner post and Imanov's head bounces off the steel solidly. Imanov spins around right into a swinging neckbreaker from Pariah. Pariah lifts Imanov back up to his feet, whip into the ring steps sends them flying and Imanov's hand holding at his shoulder. Pariah stalks his prey as the count is up to seven inside the ring. Pariah rolls inside to break the count before rolling back outside.

Calvin Jones
Not looking good here for the high flyer after that vicious steel post shot!

Pariah stomps on the back of Imanov's neck to wear him down and cause him to hesitate with any high risk move. Pariah lifts Imanov up, dropping him back of neck first on the railing. Imanov holds at the back of his neck as Pariah chops away at his chest.

Calvin Jones
Pariah keeping the pressure up here.

Pariah with another chop reddens the chest of Chovsceh. Pariah with the palm of his hand slaps Imanov's chest reddening it even further. Pariah whips Imanov into the ring apron, but Chovsceh leaps up, spinning around with a kick to Pariah's head. Pariah holds at his temple as he stumbles away. Imanov runs along the apron, flying off with a crossbody to Pariah's back sending him face first into the railing around ringside. Imanov gets back up, all be it slowly, but he is up to his feet first. Imanov waves a hand over his head before pulling Pariah back up. Imanov with a knee into Pariah's midsection before rolling him into the ring and breaking the count just in time. Imanov leaps up to the apron and grabs the top rope. Inside the ring Pariah is beginning to get up, his back to Chovsceh. Imanov leaps to the top rope, posing there before leaping out with a split legged kick right to Pariah's face sending him stumbling into the ropes. Imanov off the ropes as Pariah walks forward. Imanov leaps over his stumbling body to bounce off the ropes in front of him, rolling forward and springing up with a clothesline to take Pariah down. Imanov once again plays to the crowd before climbing to the top turnbuckle and pointing down to Pariah in the center of the ring. Imanov leaps, front flipping one full rotation to slam chest first into Pariah's uplifted knees. Chovsceh rolls off, holding at his chest as Pariah lays there catching his breath. Pariah rolls over to his knees before shaking his head.

Calvin Jones
Imanov connects with Pariah’s knees! One too many risks could cost him the match!

Pariah lifts himself up to his feet, looking at both the crowd and Imanov with disgust. Pariah pulls Imanov up to his feet. Forearm right to the face before pulling him into a belly to belly. Pariah releases the overhead belly to belly just in time to send Imanov slamming into the turnbuckles. Pariah rolls up to his feet, taking his time as Imanov is breathing heavy in the corner, still trying to recover from the double knees to the chest. Pariah pulls him up, slap to the face and a chop to the chest. Pariah brings a knee into Imanov's ribs, to further cause him trouble breathing. Pariah with an European uppercut rocks Imanov's head back and another knee goes into Chovsceh's stomach, Imanov is in a world of hurt here. Pariah with a bulldog out of the corner has the match in firm control. Pariah gets up to his feet, yelling something out to the crowd, but they have no idea what he says. Pariah pulls Imanov up, Northern Lights suplex into a pin.

One!

Two!

Thr

Imanov manages to get a shoulder up to prevent the loss. Pariah has a few words for the referee, but he chooses to take his frustration out on Imanov instead. Irish whip into the ropes, ring shaking spinebuster sends Imanov down heavily on his neck more than his back. Imanov groans as he holds at the back of his neck. Pariah gets up, slicing his thumb across his throat signaling the end of the match.

Calvin Jones
Pariah is calling for the end here, doesn’t look good!

Pariah lifts Imanov up onto the top turnbuckle before placing Imanov's head in position for a super Distortion, to put him away once and for all. Pariah climbs up to the middle turnbuckle, perching just right before Imanov shoves him away and he loses his balance. Pariah stumbles forward before turning around right into a top rope roundhouse kick right to his temple that sends him spinning around and down onto one knee. Imanov off the ropes running up his back to the top rope and flipping back with a double knee to the back of Pariah's skull that drives him face first down into the canvas.

Calvin Jones
What a move!

Imanov waves his hand over his head before allowing Pariah to get back up and he connects with a few solid knee shots to Pariah's temple before slamming the point of his elbow into his right eyebrow and bringing a slight trickle of blood. Imanov whips Pariah into the corner, following him in and running up the ropes and coming down with a tornado DDT from the top turnbuckle; staying for the pin.

One!

Two!

Thre

Pariah with a shoulder up prevents the loss, for now. Imanov is still on offense as he locks in a rear chin submission hold, pulling Pariah's right arm behind him and locking it with his legs to sort of combine a rear chinlock and arm trap with his legs, but it doesn't last long as Pariah once again is in the ropes. Imanov backs up as Pariah slowly gets up to his feet.

Calvin Jones
Pariah could be in trouble here, Imanov looks to be in control!

Imanov comes up behind Pariah, who nails him with an elbow into the gut stopping his progress. Pariah nails a second, a third, and a fourth before spinning around and clocking him a really good spinning elbow shot right to the mouth and following it up with a left elbow to his right eyebrow. Imanov is rocked back, but Pariah knows when to press his advantage as he does now with a knee to the right side of Imanov's ribs, one to his left, and alternating rib shots with forearms and elbows that has Imanov marching steadily backward as Pariah marches forward with the offensive onslaught. Pariah connects with a boot to the midsection before lifting a solid knee shot into his face and sitting him up on the top turnbuckle and once again signaling for the end.

Calvin Jones
This is looking dangerous...

Imanov shoves forward once again, but this time he flips over Pariah and grabs his head, bringing him down with a piledriver! He covers!

One!

Two!

Three!

Winner: Imanov Chovsceh

Calvin Jones
A piledriver off the top rope?!? Oh my god, we need medical here for Pariah, but what a win for Imanov!!  That’s all the time we have folks, from the Underground...GOODNIGHT!!!
Back to top Go down

Underground 6: Toast of the Town
Page 1 of 1