Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tim Patrick's 28th Birthday Party

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tim Patrick

Tim Patrick

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 0-0-0
Alignment:

Tim Patrick's 28th Birthday Party Empty
PostSubject: Tim Patrick's 28th Birthday Party   Tim Patrick's 28th Birthday Party I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 28, 2013 4:17 am

~~THIS IS ENTIRELY FICTIONAL~~

With nobody here yet, Tim Patrick is sitting on his couch, bandaged from his horrific battle with Storming Raven. He has a joint in one hand and a bottle of Jameson Irish Whiskey in the other.

---
TBC by anybody and everybody
Back to top Go down
Blyss

Blyss

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 14-11-1
Alignment: In Between

PostSubject: Re: Tim Patrick's 28th Birthday Party   Tim Patrick's 28th Birthday Party I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 28, 2013 5:48 am

Standing outside the apartment is Blyss Lockhart as she lights up the candles on a birthday cake to surprise Tim. She had made a special order of chocolate cake with butter cream icing much earlier from a really popular bakery in NYC and picked it up this morning before coming here. It's his favorite and she can't wait to see the look on his face when he sees it. Before she can light the last candle, she receives a twitter notification on her iPhone. Balancing the cake and lighter on one hand, she reads the tweet mention by none other than Tim. She quickly types a reply to tell him to open the door and then slips her phone back into her pocket. With a big grin on her face, she holds up the cake and waits for him.

Tim Patrick's 28th Birthday Party Bday_zps6676f764
Back to top Go down
Tim Patrick

Tim Patrick

Wrestler Stats
Alignment:

PostSubject: Re: Tim Patrick's 28th Birthday Party   Tim Patrick's 28th Birthday Party I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 28, 2013 5:55 am

Rustling is heard inside the apartment and a loud yell is heard.  

"DAMMIT.  SMOKE AGAIN FROM OUTSIDE?  FUCKING CRACKHEADS!"

His phone beeps and he picks it up to look at it, smiling ear to ear to see it's Blyss, and she's outside, and a candle is causing the scent of smoke.  

He hops up gingerly, still sore from From the Ashes 3, and walks over to the door, unlocks it and opens it up.  He see's his beloved little sister standing there and he can hardly contain his happiness.  He takes the cake from her hand, places it on a small table next to the door on the inside of his kitchen, and gives Blyss a huge hug.  

Tim Patrick:
I didn't know you were coming today.  Thanks, kiddo!
Back to top Go down
Blyss

Blyss

Wrestler Stats

PostSubject: Re: Tim Patrick's 28th Birthday Party   Tim Patrick's 28th Birthday Party I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 28, 2013 6:08 am

Still wrapped in the hug, she laughs.

"Of course you didn't, silly! It's a surprise!"

They part from the hug and she looks up at him.

"Happy birthday, Timmy!"

She takes a seat on the couch and gazes around the apartment then motions for him to sit next to her.

"So final match at FTA and now just turned 28... What a week for you, huh?"
Back to top Go down
Tim Patrick

Tim Patrick

Wrestler Stats
Alignment:

PostSubject: Re: Tim Patrick's 28th Birthday Party   Tim Patrick's 28th Birthday Party I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 28, 2013 6:18 am

Tim slowly walks over to the couch, limping and moving slowly because of a sore back, he sits down next to Blyss, trying to hide a smile and look all cool and confident.

Tim Patrick:
So........I got a new job within IWF. Alex and I finalized it before the show on Sunday. But I signed a confidentiality agreement and can't tell anybody what it is (laughing). And what a relief, if I didn't get this new gig I'd be lost.
Back to top Go down
Blyss

Blyss

Wrestler Stats

PostSubject: Re: Tim Patrick's 28th Birthday Party   Tim Patrick's 28th Birthday Party I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 28, 2013 6:23 am

Her eyes widen at the news and there's a huge smile on her face.

"Tim, that's awesome! Wow, things are just looking up for you now, huh? Congratulations! So when can you say what it is?"
Back to top Go down
Tim Patrick

Tim Patrick

Wrestler Stats
Alignment:

PostSubject: Re: Tim Patrick's 28th Birthday Party   Tim Patrick's 28th Birthday Party I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 28, 2013 6:31 am

Tim Patrick:
I reeeaaaaaalllly want to tell you but IWF sort of threatened to sue my ass off if I mentioned it to anybody and the walls of this apartment are pretty thin (laughing). The reveal will come soon enough.

Tim leans back in the couch, trying to relax. His body is just wrecked with injuries from his match.

Tim Patrick:
So what have you been doing since Sunday?
Back to top Go down
Tim Patrick

Tim Patrick

Wrestler Stats
Alignment:

PostSubject: Re: Tim Patrick's 28th Birthday Party   Tim Patrick's 28th Birthday Party I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 28, 2013 6:54 am

(TO BE CONTINUED AFTER FROM THE ASHES RESULTS ARE POSTED)
Back to top Go down
Apex Killer Death-Angel

Apex Killer Death-Angel

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: "The crime is life, the sentence is death!"

PostSubject: Re: Tim Patrick's 28th Birthday Party   Tim Patrick's 28th Birthday Party I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 28, 2013 4:12 pm

walks up to the door and knocks lightly and waits for a respond.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tim Patrick's 28th Birthday Party   Tim Patrick's 28th Birthday Party I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tim Patrick's 28th Birthday Party
Page 1 of 1