Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

One Last Stand Rules

Go down 
AuthorMessage
BMac

BMac

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 24-7-2
Alignment: Face

One Last Stand Rules Empty
PostSubject: One Last Stand Rules   One Last Stand Rules I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2015 10:42 pm

Rules for One Last Stand

1) RP In your match thread, obviously.

2) No guidelines on RPs. IWF was always about originality and suspending disbelief, so if your character wants to break laws, perform superhuman feats of strength, sleep with 50 women,I don't care. Nothing is off limits. The only thing that will lose you points automatically is using off-camera events in your RP. If someone labels it off-camera, or even if it's reasonable to believe that the scene is off-camera, don't use it.

3) RP Limits. On the card you'll notice it says lowest number of RPs submitted scored. That means pretty much what it sounds like. You can post 1 RP, or you can post 7. There is no minimum or maximum. However, if you post 7 and your opponent posts 2, only your best two will be counted against their only two. You have a full month to RP, so some people might be inclined to write more than one. I recommend talking to your opponent and seeing if you can agree on the same amount of RPs to write, rather than writing more and having some not count.

4) Enjoy it. This is IWF's last show ever and we're gonna go out with a bang. I hope we get a great turnout of awesome RPs. I know I'm going to bring it, and I hope everyone else does too.

5) I will be contacted people to inquire if they are willing to vote on matches, so be on the lookout for that.

6) I will be posting more updates periodically about this going forward. If you have any questions please PM me, or respond to this thread. Thanks guys
Back to top Go down

One Last Stand Rules
Page 1 of 1