Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

An Answer To the Haters!!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage

An Answer To the Haters!!! Empty
PostSubject: An Answer To the Haters!!!   An Answer To the Haters!!! I_icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 11:08 pm

....I have been through all this before, granted it was some drunk ass at my road house fumbling all over homself to call me all sorts of names, but it was basically the same shit. Tanner has used all the cliches and brought up my fucked up love life and the moron McDonald, the farmer boy, said I ain;t gettin' anywhere near his shiny lil belt....Got news for ya kiddos I am Vincent MUTHAFUCKIN' Van Rose. I ain't just some 7 foot moron like Sloth in the fuckin' Goonies....I am as smart and street wise as they come. You don't get far in the businesses I have chosen, before I stepped in the ring, being stupid. One wrong word or step and some drunk ass is punching you or trying to knife you, generally not fun.....

......As far as training against my strengths and weaknesses Tanner you don't know what you have gotten yourself into. I don't come from the land of pretty snap suplexes and roll up pins. I come from the SOUTH....We brawl and beat the Holy Ever Loving Shit out of you until only your mama and dental records know who the fuck you are. Corey Casey wouldn't hire a sluch or a moron to watch his back, the IIA wouldn't call me the FUCKING HITMAN if I could be flipped into some bullshit move you have in your arsenal. I ain't Chuck Matthews or Jakky Dane or whoever the fuck it is you ran out of here. I am the man who had balls enough to step to Corey Casey the first night I was in the company, I am the man who has the biggest names in our business lining up to be on my Hit List. James Shark, Jason Hawk, The McDonald boys, The RHG.... They all want the beat down of their lives. You think you can stand in the way of me and one of the biggest prizes in our business....Think again FuckNuts!! I can't wait to put your ass through the fucking ring with one Southern Sledgehammer. I ain't gonna just beat you I am going to fucking destroy you. You are gonna tuck your tail between your legs and run home to mama, these guys ain't gonna have to worry about the Tanner Family Tradition anymore, because I am gonna kick your ass so damn hard your great grandpa is gonna feel this shit....

....McDonald don't think I forgot about ya my man. You can step to me all you want, you think just because you hold the strap and have a half way decent looking old lady that you run this shit?? I don't think so slapnuts....You ain't no better than any other mug in here. You think all that fancy MMA shit gives you an advantage. In my line of work a boot to the fucking skull will stop any of that bullshit in it's fuckin' tracks. A fucking curb stomp will end a ground and pound attempt real quick. I am damn near 7 feet tall and built like a brick shit house. I don't keep the regimine I keep for shits and giggles. I don't do what I do to make the kiddies smile. I do it to show the world what a boy from the holler can do to stuck up rich boy sliver spoon mother fuckers like you. I do this to show the trailer park folks watchin' Men TV every week that it ain't only the priveleged that get what they want. Anyone can step in that ring and stomp the shit out of some one on any given night. Your lil bro should know the expression "Any Given Sunday".... Basically it sauys tactics and training are wonderful but even the best can be beat on any given day of the week. I think I smell that day coming up for yours truly....I may not wait to cash the Briefcase in once I win it....I may cash it in right at Isolation and fuck your self righteous ass up six was from Sunday... OH THE RATINGS!!! I can't wait!!

Back to top Go down

An Answer To the Haters!!!
Page 1 of 1