Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Haters gonna hate. And then win matches.

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Haters gonna hate. And then win matches. Empty
PostSubject: Haters gonna hate. And then win matches.   Haters gonna hate. And then win matches. I_icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 11:52 pm

[Clap. Clap. Clap.]

Bryant: Bravo man.

[Clap. Clap. Clap.

Bryant Tanner is standing in front of a Notorious Academy banner, slow clapping like slow clapping went out of style.]

Bryant: I didn't think you had it in you, but you sure showed me. I am quaking in my boots now, honest.

[Pan down to his boots just to show you they are indeed quaking.]

Bryant: I'm not quaking all that hard though, sadly. I mean how could I, when you basically said nothing different than your first promotional and all. And I think that one made more sense. You said more words and made less sense, Vinnie. Ask yourself how that works out.

[Bryant shrugs.]

Bryant: Here's the thing Vinnie, you ever stop and think that maybe the reason people are using these "cliches" about you and your life is because you and your life ARE the cliches? You are one giant walking, talking burst of "seen it all before." You are the "Simpsons Did It" of the Insurgency World. Nothing about you is new or original, so those of us who have to put up with you are then forced to put up with your tired drama that equals a whole bunch of nothing where it matters, in that fuckin ring!

[Bryant stares at the camera.]

Bryant: I don't give a shit that you're from the south, guy. It ain't that big of a deal! In fact the fact that you have to jump on the region you are from as one of the only reasons you think you can beat me just proves my point for me. You are tired, cliched, lame, out of date and just plain sad. I "don't know what I've gotten into," huh? No, I think I know exactly what I've gotten into Vinnie, I think it's YOU who doesn't understand what you've gotten into. Which isn't really surprising given your from the SOUTH and all.

[He grins.]

Bryant: You can keep harpin all you want about being some badass who's gonna pound me into the pavement because you're from THE SOUTH and that's just how you do things down in THE SOUTH, but you won't be doing much but screaming bloody murder when I'm kicking your tooth down your southern-fried throat and dislocating your shoulder or snapping your neck in various ways until your worn down enough that I hit you with the Ghost Buster and move on to the next victim not named Chuck Matthews.

I don't just think I can stand in your way, Vinnie, I KNOW it. I know I can do so and more, and I know that I am going to leave your big ass laying on the mat, the only thing that truly matters here is how badly I leave you laying. Do I leave you with all your organs working and your bones intact, or do I break your arm in three places and put you on injured reserve for a couple months?

Right now, the care-a-lot meter's swinging pretty far into empty.

[He makes a motion with his hand, going from a thumbs up to a thumbs down with a slight smile.]

Bryant: I stand by my assumption, Vinnie. You ain't nothin but a bunch of hot air, and I'm going to leave you gasping for breath, sucking wind like you just ran a marathon, only instead of a test of endurance, this is gonna be a test of how many blows to the head can you take before Bryant Tanner pins your lame ass to the mat and you wish you never even thought to utter his name.

You're the "Southern Sledgehammer," or that's your move name or something, well even a Sledgehammer can be broken, Vin. You can shout and you can bellow and you can threaten to blow my house down all you want but at the end of the day I AM better than you, I am a fucking 12 year veteran and you've just awoken the chip on my shoulder that I kept hidden away, and now you are going to pay the piper Vin. The Piper has a steep price, one that you won't be able to pay and survive.

You are not a HITMAN, you are just a man. I don't care about your little band of Irish pansies and it doesn't seem like the rest of the universe does either. I am proud to see you have a basic grasp of how wrestling works with your talks of "moves you can do" and the like, but I'm afraid it won't be enough to save you from my wrath, even with your fellow Irish cronies coming to your aid.

I will lose matches, I have accepted this. But I will NOT lose to you, Vincent Van Rose. For you are just the type of guy that I detest with every fiber of my being and even Chuck Matthews has a few redeeming qualities to him. He's a decent announcer after all. You, you have nothing but your whining and crying and your DRAHMAH with your bitches and hoes. Well you no what they say right?

Life ain't nothin but bitches and hoes.

Luckily for you, you'll have to that to fall back on. If you can fall any further after I'm done anyways.

Laters.

[Fade.]
Back to top Go down

Haters gonna hate. And then win matches.
Page 1 of 1