Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I hate you Tyson Rowle!

Go down 
AuthorMessage

I hate you Tyson Rowle! Empty
PostSubject: I hate you Tyson Rowle!   I hate you Tyson Rowle! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 5:59 pm

Let's travel back in time. When Lee was just a little guy. He was just four years old. Let me tell you about the day he discovered professional wrestling. He was at his baby sitter's house with the other children and they were watching the World Wrestling Federation Summer Slam from the year Nineteen ninety one.

He didn't know what wrestling was. He didn't know who was who or anything like that. He was watching for the very first time. It was fascinating to him. He asked a lot of questions to the other kids watching. Who is this guy? Who is that guy? It was the greatest thing he had ever seen.

Now, he doesn't really remember what happened on that show. He knows that the show opened with a six man tag match and that Macho Man Randy Savage married Elizabeth on the show as well.

He had always wanted to be a professional wrestler. Ever since he saw that six man tag match and watched the wrestlers walk down the aisle, he wanted to be a professional wrestler.

Now at almost age twenty seven he is living his dream. He has returned to IWF to do what he has always wanted to do and that is become a professional wrestler. There is no one who can stop him from getting the World Heavyweight championship here in IWF.

Let's move ahead forward from nineteen ninety one, to about two thousand and four. It was the winter and Lee was looking for a job.

He had applied everywhere and had been interviewed a few times but they had never went anywhere. It was then when he got a call from the local grocery store that he got a job. His first real job other than delivering fliers.

He remembers his first day at work like it was yesterday. It was seven years ago when he first struggled to put on his uniform. He started a half an hour late because he was so nervous.

How did he get the job? He lied during the interview. They asked him if he understood french and he said yes. That was a big no no, but he needed a job and he was tired of looking for one.

He hated looking for jobs because he was so nervous talking to people. He couldn't speak to people and he hated answering their questions about certain things.

Living outside your comfort zone was a big deal for him. It was something that he tried to do these days, but back then he didn't understand.

He was just forced out of his comfort zone thanks to his job. Making him talk to people all day long was an everyday occurrence and it was in a another language, french. That made it even more difficult.

Lee decided to call the IWF offices. He told them that he was ready to go back in the ring after a long time off. They told him to show up because they had a match for him against Tyson Rowle.

Lee was so happy to find this out that he went upstairs from his bed room to tell his mother. His mother was glad that he was better and getting back into the wrestling ring.

Lee decided that he would cut a promo on Tyson Rowle. He goes down stairs to his room in the basement and sets up his video camera. He presses the record button and transforms into the man known as Libra.

Libra: Well, well, well, if it isn't me, Libra. You know what, it's been a long time since you've seen me. Now then, I have been put in a match with Tyson Rowle. Tyson Rowle... what can I say about you? You're going to be my first victim, my first opponent that I'm going to beat their face in. I'm going to send a message to all the other so called superstars here in IWF. I'm going to use you as a pawn. You're going to be a stepping stone to greater success. I can't wait to get you in the ring buddy. It's going to be great. When I'm through with you, your own mother won't be able to recognize you. I'm a changed man. Ever since I got sick really bad, ever since I was put out of action, I've changed. I'm a changed man. No longer will you see Libra going in the ring and getting his ass handed to him. I've been training with some of the toughest people out there. I'll show you who they are in a future video. Tyson Rowle, get ready, because I'm coming for you!

Back to top Go down

I hate you Tyson Rowle!
Page 1 of 1