Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hate Breeds Contempt

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Hate Breeds Contempt Empty
PostSubject: Hate Breeds Contempt   Hate Breeds Contempt I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 9:12 am

I haven't even had a match and the world is buzzing about me, Vincent Van Rose, and the fact that I am gonna take a shot at, Corey Casey, The IWF Champ, in his lil Main Event Invitational. My daddy always told me the best way to get noticed is find the biggest dog in the yard, walk right up to him and punch him square in the jaw. I think it was the folksie singer, Jim Croce who told us not to spit into the wind, tug on Superman's cape and all that jazz. Well I like Daddy's advice just a bit more and Bocephus told me the best way to make a splash would be to go on ESPN Radio and chat it up with those Mike and Mike fellas....This can only end badly....

Greeney: And that's our Sportcenter Minute....Now we have on the Subway Freshtake Hotline, a first for us, IWF rookie wrestler, Vincent Van Osbourne. He is here to talk about his debut on Men TV's IWF Battlegrounds in just a few days.

Golic: Pro Wrestling isn't a sport....The only sport worth a damn is FOOTBALL!!! I can't wait to hear his thoughts on stepping into the squared circle against the best the IWF has to offer in the Corey Casey Invitational. Right off the bat Vinnie is gonna go after the big dog in the yard. That is how ya do it Greeney....Well here he is ...Great to see ya Vinnie....

Vinnie: See this man knows what's up .... Vinnie right off the bat....That's why he is the lil brother of one of the greatest lineman to play the game Bob Golic.....

Golic: Well he was pretty good, but I had my own pretty notable career with the Eagles ....

Greeney: Actually I think Vinnie is right?? Your career was pretty pathetic, Bob had you beat on every level....*ducks waiting for a punch*

Golic: I am gonna be waiting for you after the show Greeney...It ain't gonna be pretty....Anyway, So Vinnie you debut this week against Keith Axel .... Care to share your thoughts on debuting for a company like IWF...

Vinnie: Well big guy, to say I am more nervous than a long tailed cat in a room full o' rockin' chairs would be an understatement, but I have heard great things from management and a few insiders about this place so I am ready to roll against whoever they put up against me....

Greeney: Does that include Corey Casey? ... Word on the street is you will be in The Corey Casey Invitational as well as the opening match. Is it wise to tug on Superman's cape this early in your career? You haven't even had a match and you already have a match with the champ.

Vinnie: Well lil guy, it's like this, my sainted father always told me if ya wanna get noticed find the biggest dog in the yard and punch him right in the jaw. So you can see I am taking his advice to heart. If I am gonna make my mark here, what a better way than to take on the champ right??

Golic: I am a huge fan of the underdog, heck I am from Cleveland after all, but don't ya think you should get your bearings first, at least notch a W before you take on something like this?

Vinnie: Golic my main man,i can see where ya are comin' from, but its like this....I will have already gotten a W in the first match and spent the rest of the show scouting talent, so it just seems natural to me to do it. Heck, I might even get handed my ass but you can bet dollars to donuts folks will be talkin about the Southern Sledgehammer at the end of the night!!!

Greeney: Its commonly known on your biography on IWF.com that you run a successful roadhouse, the Rusty Nail, in Knoxville and that you are engaged to be married. Doesn't it seem foolish to take risks like pro wrestling in general when you have all that going for you??

Vinnie: That's right Greeney...I do have a lot going for me in the really real world, but this is a chance for me to live a dream. To rough it up with some of the best on God's green Earth and have a lil fun doing it....If you had that chance I am sure you would take it.....

Golic: It's similar to my time in the NFL, folks said why don't you just work downtown with yor dad...And I told em the same thing Vinnie told us....You only get one shot to live a dream and not everyone gets theirs, so I am gonna take mine.

Vinnie: Well then why did you end up on the Eagles??

Golic: Well you dirty sonofa.....

Greeney: Well Vinnie, it was a pleasure chatting with you but Liam is letting me know that is all the time we have for today....Once again ladies and gentleman, Vincent Van Rose ... Watch him on MenTV's IWF Battle grounds. Check your local listings for time and channel...

Vinnie: Thanks guys, talk to you soon!!
Back to top Go down

Hate Breeds Contempt
Page 1 of 1