Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Words Of The Wise...

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Words Of The Wise... Empty
PostSubject: Words Of The Wise...   Words Of The Wise... I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 12:55 pm

Words From The Wise

Words Of The Wise... Rampage6450

“I don’t know, James is taking some big shots here”

James stood in the middle of the ring, hands low, heavy breathing, quit in his eyes.

“James has got to find a way to get back in this match”

Who was James even facing?, his unknown opponent bounced off the ropes and connected with a brutal clothesline that knocked James to the floor, James tried to get up but just fell back down.

“Once again he goes down. This is not looking good for James Shark”

Now his opponent was just playing with him, kicking him, slapping him, spitting on him.

“Not the return James had wanted, and right now we could be seeing ring rust, James last appeared in the world of professional wrestling in the year 2009. He has been away since, he has said that he was training hard, he is more confident then ever, and he will make the biggest return ever but it seems that he may in fact be getting over confident… yet again”

James quickly woke up. It was just a dream. A nightmare. James laid in bed for over an hour. James had been having different dreams, different dreams about his return to wrestling. All of them had negative outcomes. In one dream of his he was getting beat at his own game. His striking was no match for his opponent, and at the end, James had gotten knocked out. He had been having these dreams since he left pro wrestling, he had been having these dreams for a whole year and a half. He needed to get rid of these dreams. He figured he could get rid of them by returning, but yet, even after announcing his return he was still getting these dreams. He shook them all off. He refused to let them really get in his head. Even though he would get these dreams, he still showed confidence on camera. All of a sudden the alarm sounded. Shark looked over to his side to see the time.

7:30am

James remembered he had a Press Conference today. The Press Conference was scheduled to last at least a half hour and it was scheduled to start at 1:00pm. James chuckled, he was never use to getting up this early. In 2009 he would never get up early and barely train. It cost him in the ring when he fought against guys he should’ve been able to beat. He started to make a habit of waking up early and training and this is what he wanted to do. He got up, took a shower and began to train. Shark ran, came back home, worked his back, his arms, his biceps, his abs, his triceps, his quads, he worked everything that he could. By the time that he was done it was 12:30pm, he decided to take another shower before leaving. When Shark got to the press conference he was late, it was 1:12pm. The media was there waiting for him, holding their microphones up in the air, Shark came in with a goofy smile up In his face holding up his fists, he then pulled up a chair and slouched down on it. Luckily there was a representative for the IWF to keep things in order, he calmed the media down, and soon after the questions began.

“James, you will make your return in IWF, do you know what your first matchup will be? And will you be prepared for your upcoming match?”

James Shark shook his head, sometimes he wondered who hired these reporters.

Listen homie.. , I don’t know ma first match, I don’t know ma first opponent and I don’t know when it will go down, but don’t stand there with your fancy microphone and stupid comb over and ask questions that don’t make any sense, and this goes for all yall, what kind of a goofy ass question is ‘will you be prepared?’, nigga you bet your house ill be prepared, I’ve been trainin ma ass off this whole time I was away, nigga im prepared right now. You feel me?, know what im sayin?, gimme an opponent right now, ill fight em right here right now, im tellin you homie.

The reporter nodded his head with a shy smile and just sat back down as James shook his head, another reporter rose up, this reporter, a black female, she caught Sharks attention real quick. She didn’t catch his attention in the sense that she was attractive, but at the fact that he felt as if he knew her, she looked very familiar.

“James Shark, I got a few questions I would like to ask you if you don’t mind.”

Shark looked deep into her eyes and studied her, trying to remember where he had seen this woman before, or at least how he knew her.

Ye that’s cool

“Is James Shark your real name?”

The question caught James off guard, nobody had ever asked him about his name.

No it aint.

James stared straight right at her, you could hear other reporters whispering and looking shocked to find out it wasn't his name, she nodded her head as if already knowing what his answer would be.

“Where did you get it from?”

Well I was a kid with no family, I liked sharks and I never knew the hell ma first name was.

“So you don’t know your real name?”

…No

“Your mother died, she had no sisters, no brothers, her parents also passed away, why could you not just find your father?”

This chick was really starting to piss him off. First of all, she was asking real personal questions, and second of all, he was really trying to figure out why she looked so familiar but he just couldn’t figure out why.

Aight listen, you really need to sit back down homegirl, for real.

“No you listen, you make it look like your some kind of a victim, you go over to a school and talk about how you grew up with no family. You had a mother and a father just like everyone else, your mother died, you still had your father, and you didn’t care, you chose to live on the streets, you chose to be homeless, yo-

Before she could finish she turned around and walked away, she seemed very disturbed, very …weird. James looked around as everyone seemed confused, James just shook his head, still in confusion.

“James do you want to respond to that?”

Homegirl snapped… and I don’t know the fuck her problem was, but to clear all this bullshit up, I grew up with ma mother and only ma mother. Ma father left ma mom when she was pregnant, he didn’t give a fuck, and now this chick comes along getting all personal tellin me I shoulda looked for ma dad, man I have no father and I never had no father, and to tell you the truth, if I ever saw that man, believe me, I would knock his fat black hillbilly ass down.

"Is she a friend of yours or?"

I never seen this bitch in ma whole life.

James tried to shake off the image of her in his head, he knew the more complicated questions were only going to come, the questions he tried to avoid on Episode 3 & 4 of Confidential. Another reporter rose up.

"Hi James"

The sweet innocent voice had caught his attention, he quickly scanned the room, finally he saw a chubby chick with short hair and a mole on the top of her nose, a big hairy mole. James rolled his eyes, he had wished for a sexy reporter to ask him questions before coming here, looks like he wasn't going to get his wish.

"The land of no limits is closed down, but some sources have been saying that before it closed down, Nick Redicule was trying to bring it back up, get new members in, and start fresh, sources say you were not one of the names on the roster list. Can you bring any truth to this?"

Ye das true. Homeboy didn't want his company to die, it was still open for about a couple of days but then it just shutdown.

"Im surprised you were not on the roster considering the fact that you had returned to the land of no limits for the main reason of facing Nick Redicule, a man you claim killed your career. Why is it that you did not try to join in order to get that matchup with Nick Redicule, a main event match that could've been enough to bring the empty land back to its feet and gain superstars?"

Look Look Look, now this is why i been avoidin these questions, people come out here, they make me sound like a sour puss. I aint no sour puss. When I rejoined with the land of no limits I joined not only to face Nick but to fight the best in the world. The land of no limits was a company that had the best in the world, but now the best in the world left the company high and dry, and created their own company, the IWF, which now has the best in the world. Whats the point of facing Nick in the land of no limits?, Nick can come here, he can face me here. Whats the point of joining a company full of undercards?, I can fight the best here. I have a bunch of reasons.

"So you have no plans on having a rematch with him?"

Not right now no, but im tellin you, if this kid walked through the doors right now askin for a fight, I'd give it to him, we could go at back, I can show him a real fight.

"Also, you talked so much trash about the company after leaving, your last match was a controversial loss to Francessco Rossi, a general manager, who was not even a professional wrestler, do you regret the things you said?"

See you doin it again, makin me look like a sour puss, listen homegirl I will jump out of this table, rip that mole off yo nose and feed it to you. I know who Francessco Rossi is, I know that there was also two men who interfered in that match including Bobby Ocean who cost me the win. Thats why I left, I felt I was getting screwed out of wins constantly. I didn't even want to put my contendership on the line, Cyrus made me. I wanted the Rossi match to be a steel cage match so none of his goons could interfere, Cyrus did not accept. Theres many reasons why I talked shit, but now I realize I should've been blaming myself, I should've left the land, found a better home, and not get all those losses, my record in there is 3 wins and 5 losses, thats a horrible record for a guy with confidence. I lost to guys I shouldn't have lost to, and aside from getting screwed out of ma matches, I wasn't training hard enough, all 2009 I was partying, drinking, gettin laid, you name it. I did everything but train, but now Im 100%, I've been training ma ass off.

"So how can we expect to see your returning match turn out?"

Returning match. James remembered his dreams, his nightmares, he shook it off.

You can expect ma return to be violent. Im gonna go in there and do ma thing. Im a fuckin street soilder, and ima go in there and do things ma way. I dont care who Im facin, this match is gonna be violent, as soon as that belt rings, ima look to finish the match as quickly and as violently as possible. I gotta lot up ma sleeves for ma next match regardless of who my opponent is.

Some cheering went on in the back, the reporter smiled and others nodded their heads smiling as if they couldn't wait. Another reporter rose up.

"James do you have someone out there that you would like to fight for your return?, anyone currently signed in the IWF that is."

I dont know man, I mean, theres a list of cats out there who apperently want to fight me, they callin me out.

"Can you name them?"

I dont know homie, I need to get back and check, I dont pay attention to that, if they want to be dumbasses, call me out, they gon get what they want, it aint gon be pleasent, but ye I got someone I want to get ma hands on in the ring.

"And who may that be?"

I would like to face Loca Rosi in a mud wrestling match.

"Haha ok, and shark, the lyrics to your new theme song was released last night. Alot of it is about money. Your first theme song was about Guns, your second was about being the best in the world, your third was about nobody being able to lay a hand on you, your fourth was about Guns, Money, Women and just kicking ass, now your latest one, talks mainly about money. Alot of people said they would like you to go back to themes like your second and third."

the fuck, why?

"Well they say its not appropriate for maybe kids who watch professional wres-

Fuck the kids.

"Others say your making a stereo type for black people, a bad one"

Fuck what niggas think.

"Ok well, anyways, your newest one just talks alot about money, before you have said that you were fighting for pride, fighting for a name, but now this theme you have in your newest titantron that will debut when you make your appearence states that you are fighting for money, heres some lyrics from your song - "When I made 50 mill, ma hoes got paid, When I made 60 mill, ma bitches got paid, when I made 80 mill, confidence got paid, I dont even gotta wrestle now life is made, I say I dont even gotta fight, Im filthy mayne." So now is it true that you are fighting for money and if so, why?"

Aight first off I aint no dumbass, I know what ma lyrics say, and second off, hell yeah Im fighting money, yall make it seem like its a bad thing. Fuck pride, these fans dont give a shit about me, they just wanna see someone get knocked out. Fuck making a name I already got a name. Feel me?, yall make it seem money is bad, I hate those people who say, money isn't happiness, whoever made up that crack a shit desereves to get his ass handed to him for reals, know what Im sayin?, how can you be happy without money, I had no money when I was livin in the streets, was I happy, hell to the no I wasn't happy, now Im rich, am I happy?, fuck yeah Im happy, so whoever made that shit up and brainwashed all yall, that goofy nigga can kiss ma black ass. Ma natural black ass.

After the press confrence was over, James took a long ride home. Alot of shit was on his mind. He garunteed a victory in that press confrence. He told everyone it would be violent. He talked alot of shit. Now it was time to back it up. His opponent could be anyone. It would be highly unlikely that he would be facing Loca in a mud match. He was also thinking about this nightmares, the nightmares that haunted him at night, the nightmares of him losing his confidence once more. Him losing, getting manhandled, dominated, destroyed by a superstar in the IWF Roster, getting beat in his own game, getting beat in his return. James tried to shake it off, but when he did, he would think about that black chick at the press confrence, she looked so familiar, but she seemed like such a nosy little bitch.

When James got home the phone rang, he wanted to ignore it but when the ringing would stop, the caller would call again and again, he picked it up at the 3rd ring.

Yo
James Shark?
Ye who this?
I am incharged of informing IWF Roster of their upcomming opponents before we release the IWF Card to the public, that being via email or phone call, would you like to know who your facing at Battle Ground March 12?
March 12?, dunkno time is flying, ye hook me up with who Im facin.
You are in a Full Throttle Championship Qualifying Match. You must qualify to be apart of the tournament, beat the other competitors, and then you will become the IWF Full Throttle Champion.
Ye Ye, I got this, who am I facing.
You will be facing Chad Mason.
Who that?
That doesn't matter right now, however this match is different then the other qualifyers, this match will be under Mason's law.
Who the fuck is Mason? I dont know no Mason.
The law is that Chad must follow all the rules, however you James, you cant be counted out or disqualified, leaving you with the advantage.
Why the hell is this Mason guy givin me an advantage?, is he racist?, does he think I cant win on ma own?, with ma bare hands?, with ma skill?
We're not giving you the advantage.
Oh so your Mason?
Chad Mason wanted you to have the advantage.
Cocky son of a bitch, Ill make that nigga pay, he think he so good.
Good luck Shark
Aight thanks Mason
My name is not Mason

The phone hung up. Shark sat there wondering about his next match. It was very odd that Chad would give him the advantage. James could practically do anything he wanted to do and Chad had to obey every rule. Shark wondered if Chad had something up his sleeve, he brushed off the thought and just remembered.

I could give a fuck if this white boy has somethin planned. I could give a fuck if this white boy gave me the advantage. Im gonna go in there and do me. A knockout will be scored, I will qualify, I will be the champion. Death to the white boys, death to Chad Mason.... Chad Mason... Mason... Oh so Chad is Mason, Chad Mason, haha thats cool.

Shark laughed but then forgot he had to be serious.

Chad I cant wait to beat the breaks off you boy, for real. Cant wait.

Shark cocked a smile into the camera.

Words of the wise, your little 'law', just cost you yo fuckin career, ima put yo ass to sleep, dont fuck with a nigga like me.
Back to top Go down

Words Of The Wise...
Page 1 of 1