Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

First Official Words..

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Griffin Hawkins

Griffin Hawkins

First Official Words.. Empty
PostSubject: First Official Words..   First Official Words.. I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 12:03 pm

IWF Cameras open up on the night after Isolation goes off the air. Backstage Griffin Hawkins has managed to hijack a camera man, looking to get his attention. He has the IWF Title around his shoulder as he begins to speak.

"Hi! I'm Griffin Hawkins, otherwise known as The Rock Soldier. You may remember me from my classic encounters with Alexander Remington..or that time I crashed your Aunt's wedding and threw up from all the shrimp cocktail. Tonight I made my return..in a big way. I came down and beat Ethan Cage down like a dog and made off with the title..that pretty much everyone knows he does not deserve. Poor Ethan Cage..he had to be carried out on a stretcher. I guess I should have warned him..oh wait, I did. See Ethan I warned your ass..I told you you better watch your back. But no, you didn't listen. You made lame ass 5th Grade Jokes thats only funny to..well..you..and you just brushed me off. But as of now, the jokes are over and I'm not laughing. Tonight I came down and I beat the living shit out of you. What, you thought I was gone? You thought that I would let you get away with screwing me out of my title? Nu Uh. You just stepped in it now little boy..and now, I got your gold..."

He puts the belt in his hand and raises it for the camera man to see.

"Is this what you want Ethan? Is this what you're after? This very title that you didn't even earn? Well now..it's with me. The question is..are you going to do something about it? Or are you going to just do nothing like the pussy you are? I'll be waiting..oh, and one more thing. Maybe this should sound familiar to you...how does it feel to be screwed?"

He places the belt back on his shoulder and walks off as the camera fades to black.
Back to top Go down

First Official Words..
Page 1 of 1