Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

TK Jones can suck my deeeeeeek

Go down 
AuthorMessage

TK Jones can suck my deeeeeeek Empty
PostSubject: TK Jones can suck my deeeeeeek   TK Jones can suck my deeeeeeek I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 12:52 am

OOC: RP for fun. Bored and wanted to write.

[In the last few days we've seen quite a change from Lee Longpre, better known as Libra. At first he was the quite guy in the corner, not thinking much of himself. Now, as we see it he has become more of a man if you will. Libra doesn't take any crap from anybody and it has shown. Will he still have the same side in the ring when he faces TK Jones in the middle of the ring? We will have to see. Will he man up or will he puss out? That is the question to be answered on BattleGround coming up tonight on Battle Ground. Let's see what Libra has to say to the fans at home and the ones watching live at the arena.]

[The scene opens backstage at Battleground in San Diego, California, United States of America. Libra isn't from The United States of America, he is from a small town in Quebec. Being from Quebec, you'd think he speaks french, he doesn't, but he does understand it. What good that will do here, we don't know but we can only tell what we know and that is that we are Backstage at Battleground. Libra stands in a corner of the locker room getting dressed. He doesn't have much of a wrestling costume. He has on a red singlet. He has both straps down. He pulls up one, followed by the other. He is pumped and ready to go. He seems to be in the winning attitude mind set, the ones he talked about previously. He finds a seat on the bench where his luggage is. He opens it up and pulls out his black boots. He takes the left boot and puts it on first. He starts to untie the laces a little bit. These are the wrestling boots he bought when he heard about his match against TK Jones. He starts to lance it up. The other wrestlers are doing their thing, lacing up their
boots, getting dressed. He ignores them. He is focused on winning tonight's match up with TK Jones.]

[Libra stands up and remembers the days of before. When he was just a little kid watching pro wrestling on television on Saturday mornings in the living room with no one to bug him. Libra had a great time watching wrestling. He would for hours, watching some of the biggest names in wrestling compete every week. Now he's getting to do it. He's going to be stepping in the ring with some of the greatest wrestling superstars that are in IWF. The first one will be TK Jones. TK Jones, the very first victim for Libra. His first match will be against him and he doesn't even know how to wrestle. He doesn't know how to fight, but he can take a beating and he is mentally tough. He's been in verbal fights and won, but he hasn't been in too many fist fights and won. Maybe when he was around five years old. That's probably the most likely scenario. Anyway, he was finally living his dream, getting to wrestle in front of thousands of people in the arena and millions more watching at home. This is what he was born for. They was what he was made to do. He wasn't born to be a hockey player, teacher or clown. He was born to be a wrestler and that's what he'd get to do tonight in front of the wrestling world.]

Libra: You know, I used to say to myself that I couldn't do it. I used to say to myself that I couldn't become the next big thing in professional wrestling. I'm not strong, I'm not fast and I'm certainly not a very good wrestler but I have one thing. I have the power inside my mind, inside my heart to do whatever I want. You can mock me all you want TK Jones. You think I'm some big joke, that I'm not very masculine. Well buddy ol' pal.. you're dead wrong, you see, I've never had any matches before but I know now in my heart that I can beat you. I know deep down I can beat you. You are afraid. You are just hiding it with your little jokes. See there is one thing about me. I'm very unpredictable. I've never had a match so how can you study my tapes? You've never seen me in the wrestling ring but how can you study my ring work? What are you going to do there TK Jones? You going to cry, you going to be scared because you don't know what you're getting in the ring with? You know what buddy, you really piss me off. You really grind my gears. You really have struck a nerve with me. You know what irks me? You think you're better than me. You think you're better than me but you're not. You're not TK Jones and you're going to have to realize that. Sure you can move in the ring, but do you really have the determination like I do? Do you have the guts like I do? I don't think so TK Jones. You're nothing but a punk and a puke. You're lower than what's in my god son's diapers. See you in the ring, loser.

[Libra stands up. He doesn't just stand up, he stands up PROUD to be a man. He stretches his arms and legs. He stretches every limb. He starts to shadow box in the air. He is pumped and ready to go. He is pumped and ready to take TK Jones on. It's over TK Jones, It's over. Come at me bro. Let's do this. Me and you, one on one. I don't care. I just want to break your legs and send you to the hospital.]

[Libra stands at the curtain waiting for his name to be called to the ring. This is it. This is everything he's ever dreamed of. It's all amounting to this one thing. That one thing is beating TK Jones in the middle of the ring. That one thing is punching his face in. Libra thinks he's going straight to the top and to him thinking is half the battle. His heart is racing, he's starting to sweat. This is the biggest thing of his life. He has one moment to shine and it all comes down to this.]

[The scene fades to black.]
Back to top Go down

TK Jones can suck my deeeeeeek
Page 1 of 1