Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

DA, suck a dick.

Go down 
AuthorMessage

DA, suck a dick. Empty
PostSubject: DA, suck a dick.   DA, suck a dick. I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 7:08 pm

[The scene opens at the arena Insurgency Wrestling Federation is running BattleGrounds at. Libra is backstage. He walks to the gorilla position. He is wearing a white dress shirt and black dress pants. "Scared Straight" by Tupac Shakur hits the loud speakers. Libra makes his way through the curtain as the song blares throughout the arena. He walks slowly down to the ring, ignoring the fans flapping their jaws. Before he gets into the ring he wipes his feet on the apron and then gets into the ring. He grabs a microphone from the ring announcer. He pauses a moment and waits for the crowd to hush.]

Libra: He you scum buckets, I want you guys to listen to what I have to say. This goes out to a man who is trying to get in my way, to get in my business. That man is Death Angel. Death Angel, you didn't have any kind words to say. You said that I'm ugly. Well you sack of crap, let me tell you something. You're the one who is one funny looking monkey. You couldn't get laid if you had the money. You want to come down here and run your mouth about me? Well then so be it. But at least be able to back up your words. You say I'm ugly? I'm gorgeous. So you're dead wrong. You think you can beat me? Well you're wrong again. We've never had a match but I do know this, I do know that I can beat you. There is no doubt in my mind that I can. If you want to face me, we can go toe to toe. I'll bring it, you bring what you got and we will have a war.

[The fans start to cheer at the sound of Death Angel versus Libra.]

Libra: Shut up you ugly turds! I'm not done yet. Death Angel, you want to face me. Or Dark Angel. Steel Angel. Whatever frigging Angel wants to step up and face me, well let's just go for it. I'm not afraid of you guys. I'm afraid of you guys by a long shot. I just don't like people running their mouth about me. You think I'm not good enough to face you? Well I'm going to. Someday. If all goes well as planned, I'll be the one beating you in the middle of the ring. Now hit my music!

[Scared Straight by Tupac Shakur hits the loud speakers again. Libra poses to the crowd and then walks to the back.]
Back to top Go down

DA, suck a dick.
Page 1 of 1