Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

John Tolly [vs.] Farmer Dick [vs.] Storming Raven

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Corey Casey

Corey Casey

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 27-12-1
Alignment: In Between

John Tolly [vs.] Farmer Dick [vs.] Storming Raven Empty
PostSubject: John Tolly [vs.] Farmer Dick [vs.] Storming Raven   John Tolly [vs.] Farmer Dick [vs.] Storming Raven I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 1:25 pm

In our second Steel Cage Scramble Qualifier of the night, Storming Raven looks to avenge his loss to Jack Savage on Battle Grounds last week by advancing to Nowhere to Run and the oppotunity at greater glory this week when he steps into the ring with the raunchy yet intimidating Farmer Dick and John Tolly!
Back to top Go down
https://insurgencywrestling.forumotion.com/forum
Farmer Dick

Farmer Dick

PostSubject: Re: John Tolly [vs.] Farmer Dick [vs.] Storming Raven   John Tolly [vs.] Farmer Dick [vs.] Storming Raven I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 6:22 pm

|-|-| The scene opens with a sky shot of a large building that reads “Washington DC Elementary School”. The camera is still on it for a moment, until finally we cut inside. We see a group of children sitting around a large carpeted room, playing games and coloring. We see a very lame looking individual come into the room, a small guy with glasses and a suit. Clipped to his shirt pocket is a name tag that reads “Mr. Hamheld”. The kids all look up at him excitedly. |-|-|

Mr. Hamheld: Alright kids, I know you all are enjoying coloring time, but I have a very special surprise for you all! How many of you watch professional wrestling?

|-|-| A few of the kids raise their hands. |-|-|

Mr. Hamheld: Well how many of your parents watch it?

|-|-| A few more kids raise their hands. |-|-|

Mr. Hamheld: Well how would all of you like to meet a real, live, wrestling STAR?!

|-|-| Now all the kids get excited, jumping up and down raising their hands. |-|-|

Mr. Hamheld: That’s what I thought! Well then put your hands together for Farmer Dick!!!!

|-|-| All the kids jump and clap as Farmer Dick enters the room, holding Tessy in his hands. And smiles and claps hands with all the kids, a couple of them frightened by his size and general disheveled appearance. Farmer Dick takes a seat in the small plastic chair provided, which was a very amusing site. His knees almost to his beard trying to sit in the chair, he looks to his sides, trying to predict the seats stability. |-|-|

Farmer Dick: Huh… well we’ll see how this goes. Ya’ll me be down a chair by the time I done do leave. Haha…

Mr. Hamheld: That’s fine Dick, we’ll figure it out! Why don’t you all say hi to Farmer Dick kids, and show him how welcoming my fourth grade class can be!

Class: HI FARMER DICK!

Farmer Dick: Why howdy kiddos! It’s awful nice to be here with ya’ll and get a chance to talk to the youth of our fine Country! I guess I’ll start off by askin’ if any of ya’ll youngin’s have a question about me or what I do?

|-|-| A bunch of the children raise their hands. |-|-|

'Farmer Dick: Well shucks, huh okay well lets start with you little guy. What’s your name and question?

Kid: Hi! I’m Marcus. My daddy watches you on TV!

Farmer Dick: Well hi Marcus! That’s perty cool, what’s your daddy think about me?

Marcus: He says you’re his new favorite in IWF! My mommy loves you too!

Farmer Dick: Well shoot that’s flatterin’ right there!

Marcus: Yeah, she loves your cock!

Mr. Hamheld: HEY! Marcus you can’t say that!

Marcus: What!? My dad loves his cock too!

Mr. Hamheld: THAT’S IT MARCUS! GO TO THE PRINCIPALS!

Marcus: WHY!? All I said was that my mom and dad love Dick and his cock!

|-|-| The principal grabs Marcus by the ear and halls him off out of the room. Farmer Dick shrugs. |-|-|

Farmer Dick: Huh, I wonder what done did went and got into him. Oh well, who else has a question for Farmer Dick?

|-|-| The kids still raise their hands. |-|-|

Farmer Dick: Yes you lil lady, what’s your question.

Girl: Are you going to eat us?

Farmer Dick: Haha why no, no I’m not ma’am. Only if you’re smothered in gravy. Next? How about your lil friend next to you.

Guy: Can we climb on you? You’re huge!

Farmer Dick: Boy howdy what has gotten into ya’ll? No, there will be no climbing on ol’ Dick today. How ‘bout this, instead of questions, how would ya’ll like to hear a song?

|-|-| The kids begin to get really excited again as Farmer Dick opens the door and grabs a banjo! The returning Mr. Hamheld smiles as he sees Dick sit back down and place the banjo on his lap. |-|-|

Farmer Dick: Now this is my little twist on “Thank God I’m a Country Boy” that I wrote the other day. I’m dedicatin’ it to the two fellas I’m done goin’ up against this comin’ week, Stormin’ Ravens and John Tolly. Yeeehawww lets get this underway!

|-|-| Farmer Dick begins to play the banjo beat to “Thank God I’m a Country Boy” by John Denver as the kids begin to clap along. |-|-|

Farmer Dick: Well, The Happy Dick Farm is where I come from
I may be a little slow, yeah might be a little dumb
But livin’ on the farm is a better life then some
Thank God, I'm A Country Boy

You see people like John Tolly try to give me bad name
And Stormin’ Ravens, I’m sure he’s the same
But neither of them gimme a chance and no I ain’t ashamed
Thank God I'm a country boy

Well ones a Native American, he should be used to hard work
Our work ethics are pretty similar, we both have our quirks
But he thinks he’s better but bein’ country has perks

Yeah I’m used to heavy liftin’and getting’ my hands dirty
I’ll never be good lookin’, no sir I ain’t purrdy
But workin’ on this farm has got my body pretty sturdy
Thank God, I'm a country boy

Well, I don’t know much ‘bout Natives, but I know they’re tricky
And facing Stormin’ Ravens, I’m sure won’t be a quickie
But Farmer Dick likes to fight, and hot dog he ain’t picky!
Thank God I'm A country boy

Now I’m sure Raven’s got the speed, and probably the smarts
But by golly in wresslin’ them only two parts
Cuz Farmer Dick’s run for a title, boy howdy it does start

And now John Tolly, don’t know much bout that fella
besides he’s been losin’ lately, but in the ring he’s pretty stella’
But Big Dick’s feelin’ to fold him up like an umbrella
I thank God I'm a country boy

Now he’s probably more technical, has more fancy movin’
And comin’ into this match he’s got more to provin’
But Big Dick’s comin’ so good thing Johns used to losin’!

So I’ll bring them a beatin’, and their faces I’ll clock
And once I win that title at the PPV, I’ll increase my stock
because I need more room, to keep my massive co-

Mr. Hamheld: Alright alright Dick… that was a wonderful song…

Farmer Dick: But I wasn’t done yet…

Mr. Hamheld: I’m sorry but we’re almost out of time. We wish you the best of luck in your match against Storming Ravens and John Tolly! Everyone thank Farmer Dick for his time!

Class: THANK YOU FARMER DICK!

Farmer Dick: Why you’re all welcome! Hope ya’ll will sit down wit’ your folks and watch ol’ Dick pound them behinds!

|-|-| Mr. Hamheld looks appalled at this last statement as Farmer Dick removes himself and his cock from the school. The scene slowly fades to black. |-|-|
Back to top Go down
John Tolly

John Tolly

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 0-3-0

PostSubject: Re: John Tolly [vs.] Farmer Dick [vs.] Storming Raven   John Tolly [vs.] Farmer Dick [vs.] Storming Raven I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 11:15 pm

The door bell rang at John Tolly house and John let out an audible sigh, not because he was dreading who was at the door. On the contrary he enjoyed spending time with any of his kids, no this was not a sigh of dread but a sigh of impending pain, he let out a breath and gritted his teeth as he pushed of the chair and answered the door. It was obvious to Marissa that her father was hurting,she looked at him concerned.

“Are you ok dad?” She asked

John smiled trying to brush the concerns of his eldest daughters to the side

“I'm fine” he said turning around and heading back inside trying but failing not to show the obvious pain he was in.

“Dad!” Marissa said “You look like your in pain?”

John gave a weak smile as he eased back into his chair

“I said I would be fine and I will” he told his daughter

Marissa would not be stopped despite John insistence that he would be fine

“You look like you can barely walk dad?”

hunny, in this business you're consistently in pain almost every day.” He explained to Marissa “You just learn to live with it. You learn the difference between pain you can live with and truly being hurt.”

Marissa shook her head “I don't see how you can live like that?”

John shrugged “You live like that because you have to live like that.”

“Well I still don't get it. If I was as in much pain as it looks like your in I'd want to make sure I had pretty strong pain
meds” She said

“there was a time I may have agreed with you, but I’ve seen too many of my brethren loose everything to pain medicine addiction.” he answered “This is pain I can live with, I try to only use pain pills if its pain that I can't live with. If I'm truly hurt”

“well how do you know if your truly hurt?” Marissa asked

“Trust me, you know.” he answered

“But enough about me how are you doing? Hows school?” John said trying to change the subject to something happier

Marissa sat down in on a couch across from her dad smiling

“School is going great, I’m really enjoying Bloomington, it's a fun city. “

“Yes it is” John agreed

“Actually I had something I was wanting to ask you about school?”

Now it was John's turn to be concerned.

“Why? Whats wrong?” he asked

“Oh nothings wrong dad, I just need to do my internship and I was wondering if you could talk to someone at the IWF and see if I could intern there?”

instantly Johns warning bells started to go off and he almost immediately told her no, after all the wrestling business was cut throat. At the same time it would be nice to be able to spend more than just a few weekends a month with his daughter

“I'll talk to Chuck and see what I can do” He said, there was no way he was letter Casey get his hands on her. “I can't promise anything but I'll do what I can”

Marissa leaped out of the chair and warped her arms around Johns neck

“Oh thank you daddy” she exclaimed

John laughed “Anytime sweetie, say how would you like to come with me to watch me cut a promo for my match with week”

“I'd love to” Marissa said getting more excited “Who are your wrestling this week again?”

“I'm facing Storming Raven and Farmer Dick” he said

Marissa furrowed her brow “Storming Raven? Farmer...Dick? Wow those are some strange names”

“Well Raven is Cherokee so that explains his name” John explained

oh that's so cool, I just watched a documentary on the trail of tears. That was so sad what happened to them”She said

John nodded thoughtfully “Yes it was” he admitted “and I think its a testament to the strength of will of the Cherokee people that they not only survived but flourished” He said

“your not going to wear that are you dad?” She asked pointing to his Chief Illiniwick hat

“What wrong with what i'm wearing?” John inquired

Well Storming Raven may take it as being, racist”

John rolled his eyes “Hunny you know I am the furthest thing from a racist”

“I know that, but HE may not” she said

John smirked a bit “True and heck if lights a fire under him then great”

soo what about Farmer Dick?”

“honestly i'm not to sure about what his deal is?” John answered truthfully “he's a pig farmer from down south, Alabama or Arkansas. Seems like a nice enough guy just not sure if he has the killer instinct to make it in the business”

Marissa nodded “Nice guys are hard to come by now days”

ON Camera:

The scene opens at IWF headquarters John Tolly is standing in front of a battle grounds banner with David Lester

David:In just a couple days my guest at this time with will face Storming Raven and Farmer Dick in a steel cage scrambler qualifying match. Now John its no secret that you haven't had the best of luck as of late. Some have said that maybe your past your prime and its time for you to hang up your boots for good? What do you say to those people?

John gives a slight shrug after considering the question

John: I've thought the same thing many times. Maybe I'm getting too old to keep doing this. Then I see some one like Flex Johnson whos older than I am and still is doing this and is successful! And I think..If he can do it, so can I.

David: You and Flex have had quite the history haven’t you?

John nodded

John: Flex has been my greatest rival. We've been friends and enemies and everything in between but I’ve always had the utmost respect for Flex Johnson, whether or not that respect is reciprocated I couldn't tell you. But we aren't here to talk about Flex are we?

David: Indeed we are not. So do you have any comments about your match?

John: Famer Dick, I heard what you had to say and you seem to be a nice guy and I think we have more in common than most people would think. You see I grew up on a farm too. My dad owned about 200 acres and grew Field Corn and Soybeans. So I know all about waking up before the crack of dawn to work in the fields. I know what hard work is all about, just like you I’m sure everything I got I earned through hard work and dedication,but you have to understand something Dick. This is a cut throat business and the old adage nice guys finish last was never more true than in Pro-wrestling, and well I just wonder if you have that killer instinct and until you do. Until you are able to stop worrying about whether or not all the little kiddes like you or not? You never going to go anywhere. That's not to say you shouldn't worry about the fans, you just shouldn't let them run your life.

John: I haven't heard much from Storming Raven and to be honest all I know about his is that he's Cherokee and that really speaks volumes about his character. He comes from a people who have faced adversity I could never dream of, but who not only survived but flourished. A culture that has survied despite what white man has done to try to stamp it out. That being said,I can only hope that you believe in hard work and earning everything you get both good and bad, and that you don't believe that the world owes you something just because of your race. Because if you step in the ring with ME, with that attitude you are in for a very rude awakening. Cause I’ll be dammed if I’m going to let another opportunity pass me by. This match is due or die for me. I hope you two are ready for a war.

David: Well there you have it ladies and gentlemen strong words from John Tolly. Don't forget to watch Battlegrounds this Monday, check your local cable or satellite provider for details.

Scene fades to black
Back to top Go down
Storming Raven

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 10-0-2

PostSubject: Re: John Tolly [vs.] Farmer Dick [vs.] Storming Raven   John Tolly [vs.] Farmer Dick [vs.] Storming Raven I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 6:51 pm

Prologue:

Storming Raven stands under the shadow of a giant oak tree, at a funeral. In short six months, Lou Gehrig's disease took his cousin away. Another cousin who passed away two years ago birthday is on Valentine's day. Is it any wonder why he hates this month? Not to mention, Valentine's day is a sham of a holiday. St. Valentine was beheaded, how people coincide that with love makes no sense to him. If you're going to do something nice for a significant other, you can do it the other 364 days of the year. Designating one day a year is just stupid.

As he stands there, and the service ends his mind wanders to all the things he's done in his life, and all the things left to do. He decides to live for those who passed, and achieve his goals. It all begins again at Battle Grounds.

Scene: “The art of wrestling”

Colt Cabana: Coming up I interview, a six year veteran of the sport, the pride of the Cherokee nation, the modern day drifter, Storming Raven, currently under contract with Insurgency Wrestling Federation, so now we'll play his entrance music.

(“Wheel in the sky” by Journey plays, as the song ends Colt begins the interview.)

Colt Cabana: Stormy, welcome to the show. Can we have your opinion on the current state of the business.

Storming Raven: Well, I've only been in the business for six years, I've seen feds come, and I've seen em go. I never was one for back stage politic bull shit. I prefer to soldier and keep my mouth shut. Do my “talking” in the ring as I continue to strive for the one thing that's eluded me in six years. The heavyweight title.

Colt Cabana: Corey Casey has the empire, and they seem to have a monopoly going on with the title. Do you think you can take it from them.

Storming Raven chuckles

Storming Raven: Well Corey and his little rag tag band of miscreants can play the game of thrones all they want. In the game of thrones, you win, or you die. Sooner or later, they'll slip and fall.

Colt Cabana: And your match for Battle grounds, are you prepared?

the sound of Storming Raven cracking his knuckles is heard.

Storming Raven:Well, Triple threat matches are always interesting. Each opponent has about a 33.3% chance of winning, give or take. We have the new guy on the roster, who has some fascination with innuendo, cheap laughs. Sure he's big, but I've beaten bigger, it takes more than a sense of humor to get places in this business. Then we have John Tolly, I don't know much about him, I hear he's on a losing streak, but he's a loose cannon. Anyone could take this match, but I think the smart money would be on me. I'm fast,I'm strong. I will not quit. There is no hold I don't know, or can counter. With what is on the line, a spot in the steel cage scramble? Well that's just right up my alley, so basically they will have to KILL ME to beat me. When I want something, and I am completely focused, NOTHING can stop me. I guarantee I will walk away from this triple threat, then move on to the steel cage scramble, and win the uprising title. It's my time now. No more sitting back and watching as everyone else gets a shot. From now on I take what I want. I am going in there full steam ahead from bell to bell, and at the closing bell, it's my hand that will be raised. Last week was just a minor set back in my road to redemption.

Colt Cabana: Thank you for coming, we're out of time this week, be sure to tune in next week.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: John Tolly [vs.] Farmer Dick [vs.] Storming Raven   John Tolly [vs.] Farmer Dick [vs.] Storming Raven I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

John Tolly [vs.] Farmer Dick [vs.] Storming Raven
Page 1 of 1