Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

We're Going To Put On A Fucking Show

Go down 
AuthorMessage

We're Going To Put On A Fucking Show Empty
PostSubject: We're Going To Put On A Fucking Show   We're Going To Put On A Fucking Show I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 2:17 pm

We're Going To Put On A Fucking Show Tumblr_liqqtbyTpI1qbwwioo1_500

WE'RE GOING TO PUT ON A FUCKING SHOW
"Syco" My Ass. Ready To Knock A Hoe
Battle Grounds X
Roleplay 1

Titties for the win!. That Reff was very happy and I think that was the highlight of his
pathetic underpaying career. After the win, yes we did party. Me and Lillian. We partied
hard because thats what winners do.

Unfortunetly for me, they booked a match for me on Tuesday, so the questions started
flowing, and the media started booking. Now my schedule was screwed. Today was Friday
and I had a crappy week. It was just filled with a whole bunch of photo shoots, questions
and training. Now I had to a Radio Interview.
_______________________________________________________________________________________
Friday July 1st 2011
Radio Interview

We're Going To Put On A Fucking Show 1b2bd80741174f8483a7318

RADIO HOST
Special guest here on the home of Hip Hop and R&B. Ladies and Gentlemen, with us
right now, we have the undefeated beautiful IWF Diva, Latoya Banks!

Latoya smiled, and got closer to the mic.

LATOYA BANKS
Hey guys!

RADIO HOST
Well how are you Ms.Banks?

LATOYA BANKS
Oh Im great, just great. How are you?

RADIO HOST
Well im just excited. Happy to see you of coarse.

LATOYA BANKS
Thanks, its good to see you too

RADIO HOST
Latoya on the last Battle Grounds, you backed up all your talk and you and
Lillian secured the victory over Se7en. Theres a youtube video of the last
minute of the match and Im sure you know why that video is right now the
most popular on yout-

LATOYA BANKS
Wow

RADIO HOST
Yea over two million views already.

LATOYA BANKS
Titties for the win?

RADIO HOST
Hahaha yes indeed, what was going through your mind when you flashed the Reff?

LATOYA BANKS
Well the thing is, joking aside, we were introuble at that point of the match. I had to do
something, and I had to do something quick without making things worse. So I did what
I had to do. It was kind of weird after the show though with the Reff giving me his number
and all....

RADIO HOST
NO WAY hahaha, are you for real?

LATOYA BANKS
Really, it was so awkward, I mean thats the first time in my life that a guy has approached me
and I just... I was.. mute, like I couldn't even speak, he caught me off guard. Me and Lillian were
at our locker room, trying to call Shark, and see how he was doing in jail and all of a sudden the
reff comes into the room an-

RADIO HOST
Hahaha this is great

LATOYA BANKS
and he stands at the doorway for a good 1o seconds. Like a good LONG 10 seconds just staring at
us. It was so creepy, then he slowly walked up to me, and I dont even think he was looking at my
face, he was just looking down at my breasts the whole time, he took out a peice of paper from his
pocket, gave it to me, and gave me that little wink and did that "gun" motion with his hands.

RADIO HOST
HE DID NOT DO THE GUN MOTION ???

LATOYA BANKS
Ohhhh but he did. He went there, and he just did it with confidence.

RADIO HOST
Speaking of confidence, are you confident because of your debut... you and Lillian?, I mean theres
been alot of buzz over the internet with fans saying that you two were lucky.

LATOYA BANKS
Yeah being around James, living with him, and being his lover, I have a high confidence. James is
the king of confidence, he trains me and Lillian to have that high amount of confidence, so our
confidence is always through the roof, and about that internet buzz... thats why I try to keep away
from the internet, as far as wrestling forums and stuff like that, because reading stuff like that could
get my confidence lowered and it could get in my head. Im the type of person that worries about what
other people think. I wont go outside if theres something on my face or anything like that, ever since
I was a young girl, I just worried about what other people thought of me or said about me.

RADIO HOST
Well you did come from a tough family Latoya

LATOYA BANKS
Yea... correct. I mean I came from a family with lots of abuse. My dad would just physically abuse me
almost every day for stupid reasons or because he just felt like it. My mom was just stand there and watch.
She didn't try to stop it, and she didn't care. Everyday I would be called ugly or a bitch or things a little girl
shouldn't be called. Instead of having parents and being in a loving family, which is what I needed, I was in
a abusive "family" and a family that just didn't care about me, which led to me running away from home and
growing up in the streets of New York where I met James.

RADIO HOST
Having a low self esteem is common between young gir-

LATOYA BANKS
Oh no no no no. Thats not me. I didn't have a low-self esteem. I wasn't as confident as I am today, but I
did not have a low self esteem. I mean I saw myself as a very beautiful young girl. I wasn't afraid to talk
to people, I was very outgoing. It was just that, if someone said something negative towards me, I could
play it off like I didn't hear them or I didn't care, but truth is I would take that comment to heart and think
about it all day. I dont think thats a low-self esteem, I thought very highly of myself. I was a smart girl, I
was doing good in school, I had a lot of friends.

RADIO HOST
Back In NLWF you talked about how that effected you. Running away from your family, you also ran
away from your friends, your school, and the people you knew.

LATOYA BANKS
Yeah, I just...., I wasn't going to let my friends know I was living on the street, they didn't even know
about my family, and like I said I was a girl, Im a girl that doesn't like to hear negative stuff towards me.
I didn't want to tell anyone, so that they could just talk about it behind my back.

RADIO HOST
Whats the difference when an opponent says negative things towards you, and fans do online?, because
to me thats kind of like the same thing. Vincent Van Rose, please excuse me for saying this, he called
you a slut, whores, he posted videos, one of them was called "Sharkys Angels Greatest Pole Dances" or
something like that. Whats the difference between the two?

LATOYA BANKS
Oh I get what your saying. When an opponent talks bad about me, I do still take those comments to
heart. I dont like them. I feel much better insulting them back, and kicking their ass when it comes to
the time. I mean Im undefeated both in pro wrestling and amatuer wrestling. I've shut up alot of
people and one of the main reasons why is because I take "shit talking" so personal.

RADIO HOST
Well Latoya, no offence at all for saying this but you and Lillian have talked so much shit last week,
shit talking to the fans and shit talking to your opponents. I was surprised to see you guys treat the
fans so horrible because you guys were suppose to be the fan favorites. I think Sean Libby was the
only one who was cheered for during your match.

LATOYA BANKS
The thing everyone has to realize is, me and Lillian we like to have fun. Sometimes we'll play the
role of the bad bitches, and we'll do it because its fun. We get a kick out of reactions and the reactions
the fans give us is just so great and funny. We dont do it to upset them or hurt them personally, I dont
think we've ever said anything to the fans that was insulting them personally.

RADIO HOST
Well right now your very sweet and kind, I like this side, is it because Lillian isn't here?

LATOYA BANKS
Hahaha awwww thank you. Yeah most likely to be honest. Me and Lillian we're just so crazy. If she
was here we'd probobly be talking shit about you and everyone around us, maybe even this whole
station.

RADIO HOST
Hahahaha thank God shes not here.

LATOYA BANKS
But no... yeah, the fans need to realize that we're only having fun. We love them, and we like to
be on their good side, its just that we like to fuck around with them abit. Its something their
going to have to get used to because we're like that. James Shark is like that too, and hes the
worst I mean, I've seen him do promos where hes insulting races and just being incredibly
racist, and using homophobic slurs, and just being so disrespectful, but yet the fans cheer
him because they love him, and they know that hes doing it to get into his opponents head
and doing it to round up a little bit of haters.

RADIO HOST
Why would anyone wanna round up some haters?

LATOYA BANKS
The thing with haters is they'll hate on you, hate on you, hate on you, but the thing is if they
auctually know how to hate on someone, they'll just shut the fuck up.

RADIO HOST
Hahahahaha oh my

LATOYA BANKS
No seriously. The fact of the matter is, haters make us famous. They talk about us almost
24/7. They post tons and tons of topics of us on these forums, they reply to tons of topics
on us, and they just enjoy telling the whole world about us. A good example of this situation
would be um.... whats that girls name...

RADIO HOST
Rebecca Black?

LATOYA BANKS
YES!. Yup thats her. Rebecca. I mean we all know she cant sing, but look at all her views on
Youtube. Thats what got her famous. Altough she has alot of dislikes on the youtube channel,

We're Going To Put On A Fucking Show 29fcc1019d154a5481e235d

LATOYA BANKS
those people watching her and commenting and commenting are just giving her more money,
and Im sorry if shes listening right now. We met.... I believe a month ago. Shes a really sweet
girl, I gave her an autograph and everything, and I told her to find a new career because shes
not a good singer, but I said in the sweetest way possible, and I only said it because look, heres
a sweet girl, shes really nice, but she must hear alot of fucked up shit every day from people
because of her singing.

RADIO HOST
Well why find a new career when shes making alot of money?

LATOYA BANKS
Yea.. well...

RADIO HOST
Well Latoya, guess what though?

LATOYA BANKS
What?

RADIO HOST
ITS FRIDAY!! FRIDAY!! GOTTA GET DOWN ON FRIDAY!

LATOYA BANKS
We're Going To Put On A Fucking Show 503835

RADIO HOST
Z.107.5 the home of Hip Hop and R&B playing some Rebecca Black!, and people decide to
never listen to this radio station agiain... I know why.

LATOYA BANKS
Hahaha oh dear God

RADIO HOST
On the weeks leading up to your debut, one promo I enjoyed very well was the promo where
you and Lillian were dressed up as Vincent and Kable, then you two started singing "Friday"
but a really funny version of it, think you can do it again?

LATOYA BANKS
Hahaha oh no. No I cant, Lillians not here.

RADIO HOST
Aw come on

LATOYA BANKS
We didn't even do it on the spot, we wrote those lyrics.

RADIO HOST
Aww... so you wouldn't be able to do one now on Syco and Ashley?

LATOYA BANKS
Haha no

RADIO HOST
Aww, Now before I forget, going back to what I mentioned earlier... this whole buzz about you
and Lillians win over Se7en being "lucky"... do you... do you think theres any truth to
that or?

LATOYA BANKS
Its not lucky. We told the fans that we would win. We did. We told the fans that they would
get their asses kicked. They did. So really we saw this coming, we had a better picture of it
but its ok. We did run into a sort of bad situation near the end, and I saved the team but that
doesn't mean it was lucky. Axel Van Osbourne came out to SAVE Vincent Van Rose, so really
thats enough said. Vincent talked about how hes the fastest rising star, well listen asshole, you
lost to two chicks. He talked about how hes riding a big winning streak, 3 wins, well guess what
asshole, we broke that winning streak. He also talked about how this is the "NEW" and Improved
Vincent Van Rose, well no... no guess what asshole, its the same Vincent Van Rose that I bankrupt
a few months ago, and its the same Vincent Van Rose that gets beat up by girls and we proved it.

RADIO HOST
Hahaha I think that answered my question perfectly. Now tommorow night you will square off
with the other members of Se7en. Syco Angel and Ashley Matthews, your partner will not be
Lillian Shark, instead it will be your boyfriend, the returning James Shark, what are your thoughts
on this match?

LATOYA BANKS
I love it, and Im so excited, like I literally cant wait. I know Im not going to be able to get
any sleep tonight what so ever. I have no doubt in my mind that we're going to run right through
them.

RADIO HOST
Whos hungrier for this win more?, you or Shark?

LATOYA BANKS
Definetly James. Hes returning, hes coming off of two big wins, a win over wrestling legend Nick
Ridicule who he absoloutley dominated and gave Nick the worst beating he has ever had in his
career, and a win over the IWF Champion Dan Alexander. You could just expect fireworks, the
knockout will be there. James is going to do what he does best, Im going to do what I do best,
and we're going to put on a fucking show.

RADIO HOST
Haha a "fucking show". I love how good you, James, and Lillian are at just getting people excited
to watch a match. Im so excited right now, I was interested to see it but I wasn't too excited, now
I just want to see this thing.

LATOYA BANKS
Oh your going to love it, trust me.

RADIO HOST
Well what do you think of your opponents?

LATOYA BANKS
The only thing that is "Syco" about Syco-Angel is that, he thinks hes going to win this fight. Other
than that, I think James summarized him perfectly in his last promo. Syco-Angel wears a red suit
and puts a mask over his face and changes his name and all of a sudden everyone is suppose to be
afriad because "The Syco" has been unleased?, he didn't unleash anything he just started playing
dress up and I dont know why the fans are buying all of this.

RADIO HOST
Well hes a scary guy that guy is HUGE.

LATOYA BANKS
When it comes to fighting, size doesn't matter. Street fighters know that. I think me and James
are true street fighters. We grew up on the streets and we both fought for money. James Shark
knocked out Syco back when he was normal, when he was still the friendly neighbourhood fat
guy who stole your food if you left in your locker room. He knocked him out twice, cold, on
Pay Per View which was Bloody Sunday.

RADIO HOST
What do you think about Ashley Matthews?

LATOYA BANKS
Oh Im just ready to knock a hoe.

RADIO HOST
I remember this promo that you had where James was in your hotel room and he revealed
a sex tape that he had made with Ashley?

LATOYA BANKS
Hahaha yeah, thats why this match is just too great. See this is why you have to tune in, theres
alot that will be going on, and Lillian Shark will be out there, I think shes either going to be in
our corner or shes on commentary so things are going to be pretty wild out there.

RADIO HOST
Wow Lillian Shark I.. .I . I I just cant wait, can I play this video of the promo?

LATOYA BANKS
Pshh oh yeah sure, go for it.

======================================

JAMES SHARK
Latoya Bankss chyoooooooo

LATOYA BANKS
JAMES!... wha... what are you doing here???

JAMES SHARK
Mayneee I gotta watch over ma angels feel me?, one thing I know bout
Rose, is mothafucka always needs some of his boyfriends to help squeeze
him into a victory, I gots yall tonight if anything stupid goes down.

LATOYA BANKS
Awwww Sharkyyy

JAMES SHARK
Now get yo hiney out of the shower, I gotta get all this pussy juice off of me.

LATOYA BANKS
Lillians awake??

JAMES SHARK
Nahh fool. Lillian wasn't in her room, I was gon use her shower but it dank in there,
shawty puked all over the floor and shit holay.

LATOYA BANKS
then...who did you..?

JAMES SHARK
I dunno... some white chick that works with the IWF, she doesn't like you two by the way.

I got out of the shower and left the water running. I got a towel and began to dry myself as
I watched James Shark take off his clothes and enter the shower.

LATOYA BANKS
All the white girls that work behind the scenes are fat and geeky. Ew Shark. Why?

He answered me from inside the shower.

JAMES SHARK
Dawg this one was dimee doe. I reached her yesterday, I was on ma way to holla at yall but then
this chick comes up to me storyin bout how shes ma biggest fan. I thought she was just a fan but
after I stuck ma 12 inch up her tight lil va jay jay, she told me she works with IWF.

LATOYA BANKS
Whaat?... I wanna see this girl. She must be new.

JAMES SHARK
If you wanna see her I left the sex tape over by yo bed.

LATOYA BANKS
You guys taped it? all in one night?, and you put it to a cd and everything?

JAMES SHARK
Ye and ERRRTHANG

I walked over to the bed, saw a cd. It was labeled "SEX TAPE NUMBAH 7839405829" I shook
my head smiling. I grabbed the cd and put it into the hotel rooms DVD Player, hoping that this
hotel would have good service. The tape began to work and I dropped my mouth open.

---

We're Going To Put On A Fucking Show Alg_miley_cyrus_video

Ashley Matthews | LOOK A LIKE |
Hey guys, this is me about to fuck James Shark. Im about to show him what a
real girl can give him, unlike his ugly fake plastic barbie dolls pretending to be
angels. Anyways... this is a little present for my favorite wrestler of all time
James "motherfuckinnn" Shark. A gift from me to him, because Vincent Van
Rose and Kable do not desereve to be in the group "Se7en", and we all know
that James Shark has trained his fake bitches to "destroy", and as much as
I dont like the bitches, Im glad that James has done a good job in training
them, and Im happy to see two of the weakest links in "Se7en" get destroyed.

Then once he destroys them. Our group can be called "Fi5e". I hope my
daddy Chuck doesn't see this. I wonder what he would think about me sucking
on James Sharks big monster 12 inch.

----

LATOYA BANKS
OH MY GOD JAMES. YOU JUST FUCKED ASHLEY MATTHEWS.

I could hear his excitement from all the way in the shower. He then responded.

JAMES SHARK
I didnt use a condom either tooo styllll doeeee

LATOYA BANKS
We're Going To Put On A Fucking Show 503835

======================================

Last edited by Latoya Banks on Fri Jul 01, 2011 2:20 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

We're Going To Put On A Fucking Show Empty
PostSubject: Re: We're Going To Put On A Fucking Show   We're Going To Put On A Fucking Show I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 2:18 pm

RADIO INTERVIEWER
WOW Sharky Boy Get Em

LATOYA BANKS
Sharky Boy Get Em Indeed

RADIO INTERVIEW
Haha I cannot wait to see this one and I can already think of 1000 differen't endings.

LATOYA BANKS
You can think of a hundred, a thousand or a million differen't endings, the only thing I know is
that in every single one of those endings, we should come out with our hands raised because tommorow
night, thats how things are going to go down. Se7en is going to lose again, and Im going to make that bitch
Ashley beg me to stop kicking her ass, as far as Syco?, who knows what dynamic knockout James has for him,
I think we might see something crazy like James knocking Syco out for the third time, with Sycos own man titties.

RADIO INTERVIEW
Haha like I said, it will be exciting. Ladies and Gentlemen, the undefeated Latoya Banks. Check her out
tommorow night on IWF Battle Grounds X. As she takes on Syco Angel and Ashley Matthews, with her boyfriend
James Shark. Se7en vs The New Disciples. You do not want to miss this one Ladies and Gentlemen.

LATOYA BANKS
Haha bye guys, see you Saturday < 3

We're Going To Put On A Fucking Show C982a16d8b1e40dca13f295
Back to top Go down

We're Going To Put On A Fucking Show
Page 1 of 1