Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Battle Grounds XI: James Shark Birthday Special

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Corey Casey

Corey Casey

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 27-12-1
Alignment: In Between

Battle Grounds XI: James Shark Birthday Special Empty
PostSubject: Battle Grounds XI: James Shark Birthday Special   Battle Grounds XI: James Shark Birthday Special I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 8:51 pm

A long black limo is seen pulling into the parking lot. The limo pulls up to a set of double doors leading into the arena. The limo driver gets out of the limo and quickly walks around to the back of the limo. The driver opens the back door of the limo…and James Shark, Latoya Banks, and Lillian Shark step out of the limo

James Shark
Happy birthday to me bitches!

James Shark plants a kiss on Lillian Shark’s lips before turning and kissing Latoya Banks. All of a sudden, Justin Kash appears, microphone in hand

Justin Kash
James Shark!

James Shark looks Justin Kash up and down

James Shark
Cheyah NUGGUH…whatchu want?

Justin Kash
I just wanted to see if I could get a few words from you before the start of the show about…

James Shark shakes his head and snatches the mic out of Justin Kash’s hands

James Shark
Pppppssssshhhhhhh they ain’t gon’ start tha show without me NUGGUH. Dis is MY mofuckin’ show ya dig?

James Shark turns and flashes a smile at the camera

James Shark
Welcome to my birthday celebration ya’ll

The scene fades and then shows the Battle Grounds logo

Battle Grounds XI: James Shark Birthday Special BattleGrounds-2
LIVE from Oklahoma City Arena in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma

Fire explodes out of the four ring corners, and fireworks begin exploding up either side of the ramp before sending a massive fireworks display on the stage. A jet of flame erupts on the stage, reaching up to the screen, where the IWF Phoenix logo appears. The camera pans across the crowd, taking in some of their signs.

“HAPPY BIRTFDAY YO!” “BRRAAAPPPP BRAAAPPPPP…” “…CHHYYYOOOO” “Have a PROPA Birthday Sharky!” “”#REALSHIT!” “Best Birthday present-The IWF Title”

The camera pans over to show Rick Christian and Johnny Electric sitting at the broadcast position

Rick: We are broadcasting LIVE here tonight from the sold out Oklahoma City Arena here in beautiful Oklahoma City!

Johnny: OKLAHOMA, WHERE THE…

Rick: Johnny…seriously…?

Johnny: What?! THIS IS THE ONE STATE WITH A MUSICAL NAMED AFTER IT!!!!

Rick: Anyways, we have a jam packed card full of IWF goodness ready for all of you all!

Johnny: Not to mention that this is going to be the most THUGNIFICIENT BRAODCAST IWF HAS EVER DONE!!!

Rick: Thugnificient?

Johnny: I think that’s a gangstar term! Isn’t it?

Rick: It’s going to be all night long with these jokes isn’t it?

Johnny: YUP!

The camera pans over to show Megan O’Day standing in the middle of the ring

Megan O’Day: The following contest is scheduled for one fall. Introducing first…

A guitar rift breaks out from Blood Simples "Dead Man Walking" as the stage begins to produce a blue fog and the lights slightly dim. The drums come in as "Look at me I'm a dead man walking, put another nail in the coffin," blares out through the P.A. system. A rain of cheers and boos flow through the building as Darren "Kable" Moore walks out onto the stage holding a piece of cut up, 2 foot long, piece of cable that he uses to choke his opponents with.

Megan O’Day: From Buffalo, New York…weighing in at 248 pounds…representing Se7en…Darren “Kable” Moore!

Rick: Perfect, we get to start out our evening with one of Se7en’s goons

Johnny: Moore’s career seemed to show a lot of promise when he started out but lately he’s been struggling to find that winning grove again

The fog rolls right through him as a set of blue pyro shoots from the ramp towards him as he makes his way to the ring area. He slides in under the bottom rope and makes his way to the closest turnbuckle, climbing to the middle rope and throwing his hands up in the air, gripping the cable in both of his hands. He laughs before getting down and pacing back and forth, waiting for his opponent.

Rick: Kable seems to be focused up and ready to go

Johnny: I would hope so…I doubt Corey and Chuck are enjoying having to dedicate this entire episode of Battle Grounds to a member of Brandon’s little group of rebels

“Place for my head” by Linkin Park blasts out of the house PA system. The Ninja sprints out, darts down the ramp, slides in the ring

Megan O’Day- And his opponent…From Tokyo, Japan…weighing in at 190 pounds…The Ninja!

The crowd applauds loudly

Rick: This guy is definitely a fan favorite

Johnny: The Ninja has a very innovative and fast paced offensive style that the fans just seem to eat up!

The Ninja does a somersault-headstand into a kip up then a backflip and stands in a martial arts stance

The ref looks at both men and nods before calling for the bell

Battle Grounds XI: James Shark Birthday Special Match
The Ninja [vs.] Kable

[Ding, Ding, Ding!]

The Ninja runs at Kable and nails Kable with a dropkick. The Ninja pushes backwards off of Kable’s chest and does a backflip, landing on his feet.

Rick: Woah

Johnny: Nice dropsault there by The Ninja!

Kable quickly climbs to his feet again, but is met with a second dropsault. Before Kable can stand up, The Ninja turns around and does a backflip, crashing down on Kable with a standing backflip into a pin. The ref begins to count

-1-
-2…

Kable kicks out

Rick: Close 2 count there by the ref

Johnny: The Ninja is coming out strong!

The Ninja takes a few steps back and measures Kable. Kable slowly sits up…and is met by a stiff buzzsaw kick to the head

Rick: HOLY SHIT!

Johnny: What a kick!

Rick: The Ninja damn near kicked Kable’s head right off his shoulders!

The Ninja quickly leans down and lifts Kable up to his feet. The Ninja ducks under Kables arm and grabs Kable’s left leg. The Ninja then spins and slams Kable down to the mat with a Lightning Spiral

Rick: The Way of The Ninja!

Johnny: And that’s all she wrote folks!

The Ninja quickly drops down and pins Darren Moore. The ref counts

-1-
-2-
-3-

The ref calls for the bell

[Ding, Ding, Ding!

Megan O’Day- Here is your winner…The Ninja!

The Ninja stands up and the ref lifts his hand in victory

Rick: Wow…that match was over quick

Johnny: Like I said, The Ninja has a fast paced offense! He doesn’t work by the hour, that’s for damn sure!

Rick: The Ninja made quick work out of Darren “Kable” Moore here tonight!

Johnny: This was his second straight victory in as many weeks…has The Ninja truly begun his way to the top?!

Rick: The Ninja has all the markings of a champion…not to mention the skill set necessary to make a run at a major title here in IWF!

The Ninja celebrates with the fans as the shot cuts to the back

-------------------------------------------------------------------

The scene shows a a section in the hallway filled with a huge lineup heading into a door that reads "JAMZ N TINGZ". The lineup is filled with recognizable superstars and divas, staff members, past superstar and divas, and even fans. The door opens and a big black guy comes out with a huge list.

Bouncer
You aint on the list, you aint on the list, uhh... you aint on the list.

The line got shorter and shorter as people left the line that weren't on the list. A fan who was
next in line scratched his head.

Fan
Can I just get In?, Im obivously not going to be on the list, Shark doesn't know me.

Bouncer
Bitch ass white boy get the hell out of here.

Fan
Wow.... ok why dont you make it easier and just read off whos on the list.

Bouncer
TRUE DAT

The fan walked away in dissapointment as the Bouncer went to the front of the list, looking for the A's.

Bouncer
Uh... Alison Williams...?, it says here in brackets: "Must be Naked or Tell Her To GTFO", is there a Naked Alison Williams here?

Everyone looked at eachother in the line but could not see Alison, the Bouncer shrugged and moved on but before he could read out the next name, Gunter came to the front of the line with a big smile on his face.

Gunter
Hello you big black sexy bouncer guy. Looks like there’s a sexy party going on in there, I bet if Sexy Gunther came in he would find sexy men, sexy woman, sexy music, and
sexy fun.

Bouncer
Man you weird get the hell out of here dog.

Gunter
Im on the sexy list.

Bouncer
Oh ma bad.

The Bouncer began to look through the names and looked at the "G" section, but could not see Gunthers name.

Bouncer
Nawh B, you aint on this thang.

Gunther
WHAT!?, how I am not on this sexy list?, then there is no way that list is sexy, and there is no way that party is sexy.

James Shark heard the comotion, he came out with a party hat, a pin on his chest that said "Birthday Boy", and his pants down with two bitches on hanging onto his legs. Gunther had his mouth opened to what he saw.

Shark
The hell all this noise nigga?

Bouncer
Im sorry James, this guy wants to get in, but hes not on the list

Shark
This goofy ass nigga???

James pointed at Gunther. Gunther waved and winked at Shark.

Bouncer
Yes, Gunther, the interviewer.

Shark shook his head looking at Gunther from bottom to top.

Shark
Get the FUCK out of here Gunther, only real niggas and real bitches allowed up in the bitch.

Gunther
But... But James..., you know it isn't a sexy party without the sexy Gu-

Shark
MAAAAAAAAAAANDEMS

All of a sudden a huge group of black guys came out of the room. They surrounded Gunther. Gunther looked at them with shock.

Shark
Gunther meet ma mothafuckin backup security. I hired they asses expecially for mothafuckas like you. They Big, they Black, they Gay, and they got Massive penises. Right now if you don’t step the fuck away from me, they gon take you, and rape your ass outside of this arena. Yo butthole is gon be bleeding and its gonna extend like a mothafucka.

Gunther’s eyes grew wide in fear.

Shark

Gunther
SOUNDS LIKE A SEXY TIME

Shark
Man... get this nigga out of here...

James was obviously bluffing as the group of Black Guys looked at Gunther with a disgusted look on their face and walked back in. The Bouncer grabbed Gunther and threw Gunther across the floor. The line moved up and James went back inside. The shot fades to black

------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Konvicts MIA, the first ever movie from Matthews Enterprises, starring the one, the only…JAMES SHARK!”

----------------------------------------------------------------

The show comes back from commercial to show Rick and Johnny sitting at the broadcast table

Rick: Well, it seems that Gunther isn’t invited to the most THUGNIFICENT party of the year!

Johnny: YO DAWG! STOP COPPIN’ MAH WORDZ!

Rick: What?! I can’t join in on the fun?

Johnny: Tru talkz

Rick: What does that even mean?

Johnny: I don’t know, I heard Sharky say it once and just kinda liked how it sounded!

The shot quickly pans over to show Megan O’Day who is standing in the middle of the ring

Megan O’Day: The following match is scheduled for one fall. Introducing first…

ENERGIZE!!!!

“Gold Cobra” by Limp Bizket plays as the lights begin flashing at a rapid pace as smoke builds in front of the entrance.

Yeah, Who's the champ? Yeah.
C'mon, check this:

Ryan Apollos walks through the smoke and poses at the top of the stage as pyro shoots up behind him.

Megan O’Day: From Milwaukee, Wisconsin…weighing in at 250 pounds…Ryan Apollos!

Rick: Ryan Apollos had a big win last week over Tyson Rowle and the impressive Libra

Johnny: Yeah, but still…it’s Tyson Rowle and Libra. Tonight, Apollos takes on the High Impact Champ!

Rick: If Apollos can win this match, it could have huge implications for Heroes Also Die

Johnny: Yeah…but come on…IT’S APOLLOS!

Rick: Hey, he’s been very very good when he wants to be. Not to mention he already has a pinfall victory over VVR

Johnny: ONLY BECAUSE VVR THOUGHT HE WAS FIGHTING JASON!

Wakin up aggravated, stupid Shit, man I hate it
Bitches lyin, bitches cryin,suicidal, get in line
Gettin mine, bouncin freaks, losin sleep, countin sheep
Absolute, cash and loot, men in black packin heat

Ryan stops halfway down the ramp and stares at the ring before continuing towards it.

Born and blazin rotten raisin fingers up time ta wave'm
Show these playas playin that they better get their ass to prayin
There will be nothin but dice after the cuttin' I'm guttin em
Like a fish they're gonna wish they never pushed my button

Ryan climbs onto the ring apron and stares around at the crowd again.

The door's shuttin and a knock will do you no good
You're gettin nothin while I rock here in Hollywood
I'll tell ya somethin else you can take it to the bank
I don't give a fuck what none of y'all people think

Ryan then enters the ring and walks to the hard camera side of the ring and poses once more.

Holdin the gold it's so gold it's so golden y'all
Golden Cobra

Oh, Uh, That's right, yeah (shut the fuck up!) that's right

Ryan walks over to the other side of the ring and leans over the rope and stares at the crowd as the music fades.

Megan O’Day: And his opponent…

The arena goes dark and as the lights rise slowly we see the entrance filling with smoke and VVR is standing in the entry way arms extended wearing a blood red robe with the hood up over his face....Reddish orange flames appear along the stage and ramp down to the ring....

Ride this dying carousel

Four rusted horses strangled by their own rope
Where children love are singing
We'll know that their tied hearts had broke

That their tied hearts had broke

Everyone will come, everyone will come...
To my funeral to make sure that I stay dead

Dead...

....VVR makes his way slowly down to the ring ignoring the jeers of the fans. Once he makes it to the end of the ramp he turns back toward the stage raising his hands slowly....As his hands rise the flames surrounding the ramp rise higher and higher....

Megan O’Day: From Knoxville, Tennessee…weighing in at 285 pounds…representing Se7en…he is the High Impact Champion…Vincent Van Rose!

Rick: VVR looks more focused than I’ve ever seen him

Johnny: Now that he’s the High Impact Champ, you can bet that VVR is going to make sure that he does whatever is necessary to keep a hold of that title

Rick: Yeah well, VVR needs to keep his head in the game here tonight, because you can be damn sure that Sean Libby is watching this match very closely…

I can see the coffin shining through my tinted window
Must've missed the sign that said it was a Fire Sale

You can't take this from me
Forbidden in Heaven and useless in Hell
Useless in Hell...

....VVR slides into the ring, walking slowly toward the center. He then lowers the hood on the robe red eyes flaring, he raises his hands to the sky and the corners of the ring begin to flame, as he lowers them all the flames flare up with a loud, bright pyro display......

Useless in Hell...

Ride this dying carousel
Four rusted horses strangled by their own rope
Where children love are singing
We'll know that their tied hearts had broke

That their tied hearts had broke
Now that their tied hearts had broke

.....VVR then hands the High Impact Title to the ref and smiles a wickedly evil grin from ear to ear...

Rick: It looks like both competitors are ready to go

Johnny: Time to see if Ryan Apollos has truly returned to his former glory or if the High Impact Champ will slap Apollos back down to the mid-card!

The ref looks at both men and nods before calling for the bell

Vincent Van Rose [vs.] Ryan Apollos

[Ding, Ding, Ding!]

Ryan Apollos and VVR both walk slowly and meet, face to face, in the middle of the ring. Neither man says a word, they both simply stare at each other.

Rick: Both of these guys are monstrously huge. Ryan Apollos is 6’4” and weighs 250 pounds while VVR stands 6’8” and weighs in at 285 pounds

Johnny: This match is going to get ugly in a hurry Rick, I just KNOW it!

All of a sudden, Ryan Apollos shoves VVR. VVR takes a half step backwards and then, suddenly, turns and tackles Ryan Apollos to the ground

Rick: WOAH!

Johnny: Bad life choice by Ryan Apollos…

VVR begins raining blows down on Ryan Apollos’ head and neck. Ryan Apollos attempts to cover up but VVR just keeps landing punch after punch.

Rick: VVR is brutalizing Ryan Apollos here in the opening minutes of this match

Johnny: VVR is clearly ready to crack some skulls here tonight!

VVR lands two more punches before slowly standing up. VVR leans down and picks up Ryan Apollos. VVR Irish whips Ryan Apollos to the ropes. Ryan Apollos hits the ropes and comes rebounding back. VVR reaches out and grabs Ryan Apollos and lifts him up in the air. VVR then slams Ryan Apollos down to the mat, back first, with a double edged spinebuster

Rick: What a spinebuster!

Johnny: A spinebuster delivered WITH AUTHORITY!

VVR drops down and pins Ryan Apollos. The ref drops down and begins counting

-1…

Ryan Apollos kicks out

Rick: I will say this, Ryan Apollos has a lot of heart

Johnny: But apparently not a lot of brains! Doesn’t he know that by kicking out, he has basically told VVR “Go ahead and keep kicking the shit out of me!”

Rick: Well…that’s one way to look at it I suppose…

Johnny: What can I say? I’m ever the optimist!

An evil smirk appears on VVR’s face as he slowly stands up and looks out at the crowd

Rick: VVR has that evil look in his eye

Johnny: Ryan Apollos should’ve stayed down!

VVR turns and slowly begins walking towards the turnbuckle

Rick: Uh…

Johnny: What is VVR doing?

VVR slowly begins to climb up the turnbuckle, perching himself on the top rope

Rick: Is VVR…

Johnny: he can’t possibly think he’s going to fly…

Ryan Apollos manages to scramble to his feet. Ryan Apollos runs to the turnbuckle and grabs VVR’s ankles. Ryan Apollos pulls on VVR’s ankles, causing VVR to fall down to the mat

Rick: The 6’8” monster took too long to climb up to the top rope

Johnny: WHAT THE HELL WAS HE THINKING ANYWAYS?!

Ryan Apollos squats down and motions for VVR to get to his feet. VVR slowly begins to pull himself up to his feet, using the ropes for support. Ryan Apollos sprints across the ring, bouncing off the ropes on the far side in order to gain momentum. Ryan Apollos comes running back, just as VVR pulls himself up to his feet. Ryan Apollos manages to connect a clothesline to VVR that sends VVR over the top rope and down to the mats outside the ring

Rick: And there goes the High Impact Champion!

Johnny: It looks like Ryan Apollos is gaining a little momentum here Rick!

VVR shakes his head and pulls himself up to the ring apron. Ryan Apollos, once again, runs across the ring and bounces off the ropes on the other side. Ryan Apollos comes sprinting back at VVR and attends to shoulder block VVR off the ring apron. Instead, VVR manages to grab Ryan Apollos by the throat and lift him up in the military press position

Rick: I’m getting a bad feeling about this

Johnny: I think it might be time to bail Rick…

Rick: Right you are Johnny

Both Johnny and Rick quickly leap to their feet. Meanwhile, VVR lets out an insane laugh as he drops Ryan Apollos down onto his shoulder. VVR then leaps off the apron and powerslams Ryan Apollos through the announcer’s table

“HOLY SHIT!”
“HOLY SHIT!”
“HOLY SHIT!”

Rick: SOUTHERN SLEDGEHAMMER THROUGH OUR TABLE!

Johnny: WHY THE HELL DID IT BREAK?! AREN’T THESE TABLE SUPPOSED TO WITHSTAND DEATH-ANGLE’S FAT ASS BEING SLAMMED THROUGH THEM?!

VVR rolls out of the wreckage, a sadistic smile on his face

Rick: VVR is smiling like a man possessed!

Johnny: All of those fuckers in Se7en are sick!

VVR slowly pulls himself up to his feet and walks over to the time keeper. VVR grabs the Full Throttle Title and then rolls into the ring. VVR walks over to the ref and begins yelling at the ref and pointing at Ryan Apollos

Rick: What is VVR saying?

Johnny: I think he wants the ref to count Ryan Apollos out!

The ref begins counting quickly as VVR stares down at Ryan Apollos’ broken body

-1-
-2-
-3-
-4-

VVR laughs wickedly

-5-
-6-
-7-
-8-

Ryan Apollos begins to pull himself out of the wreckage

Rick: Apollos is on the move!

Johnny: Will he have enough to…

Ryan Apollos manages to get his head out of the wreckage before collapsing face down on the ground. VVR laughs and holds up his High Impact Title. The ref finishes counting

-9-
-10-

The ref calls for the bell

[Ding, Ding, Ding!]

Megan O’Day: Here is your winner…as a result of a count out…Vincent Van Rose!

The ref goes to hold up VVR’s hand in victory but VVR snatches his hand out of the ref’s grasp

Rick: That big bully VVR managed to nearly kill Ryan Apollos!

Johnny: I’d say so! I can only imagine…

All of a sudden, the crowd pops and begins cheering loudly as Sean Libby runs down the entrance ramp, a steel chair in his hands

Rick: Here comes Sean LIBBEH!

Johnny: LIBBEH!!!!!

Sean Libby slides into the ring behind VVR. Sean Libby lifts the chair and goes to hit VVR with it, but when Sean Libby runs at VVR, VVR turns around and sees Sean Libby running at him. VVR manages to lift his foot up and boots the chair into Sean Libby’s face.

Rick: Back fire!!!!!

Johnny: DAMN RIGHT!

VVR laughs as he looks down at Sean Libby’s still form. VVR casts the High Impact Title aside and leans down and grabs Sean Libby. VVR grabs Sean Libby’s arm and pulls it between his legs. VVR puts Sean Libby in the pumphandle slam position. VVR lifts Sean Libby up and twists him upside down before dropping Sean Libby down to the mat with a pumphandle reverse piledriver

Rick: MODIFIED SOUTHERN SLEDGEHAMMER!

Johnny: VVR JUST CRUSHED LIBBEH!

VVR grabs the High Impact Title and walks over to the ropes. VVR motions to the time keeper for a microphone. The time keeper grabs a microphone and hands VVR the mic

Vincent Van Rose
Libby….Libby…Libby…when will you learn?

VVR walks over to Sean Libby’s motionless form

Vincent Van Rose
YOU AREN’T IN THE SAME LEAGUE AS ME! YOU WILL NEVER, EEEVVVEEERRRR GET A SHOT AT MY HIGH IMPACT TITLE! YOU ARE…

“Your Betrayal” by Bullet For My Valentine blasts out of the house PA system and Shadow Demon walks out onto the stage carrying a microphone

Rick: It’s our GM!

Johnny: HAI ES DEE!

Shadow Demon
You know VVR…I just got a GREAT idea! At Heroes Also Die, VVR will defend the High Impact Title…AGAINST IRISHMAN SEAN LIBBEH!

Rick: OH THE RATINGS!!!!

VVR stands over Sean Libby as the shot cuts to the back

--------------------------------------------------------------------

The scene went back to James Sharks Birthday Celebration. The music was loud, there were sexy strippers, doing pole dances and giving out lap dances. Corey Casey could be seen with three bitches on his lap, with a fourth bitch grinding on his leg. James walked by and smiled at him.

James Shark
I owed you for that bitch you sent me nigga, after these bitches are done doe, its back to buisness, you still part of Se7en, and I still gotta whoop that ass.

Casey nodded sarcasticly as James continued to obsereve his celebration. He then saw Alison Williams in the center of the room, surrounded by a group of people. James gave himself a face slap and walked over to Alison.

James Shark
The hell wrong witchu shawty???

Alison looked at him smiling.

Alison Williams
SHARKY! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

James Shark
Nawwwwh b, why you got yo clothes on???, how the hell did you get in here with
yo clothes on and shit??

Alison shrugged and looked over at the person beside her.

Alison Williams
I dont know but... my friends naked.

James smiled in surprised, he looked over at the person who was beside Alison only to see Swan Lee. James jumped up in shock.

James Shark
WHATTHEFUCKISDISSHIT???????

Alison Williams
This is naked Swan Lee.

James Shark
DOG, WHAT THE FUCK IS HE DOING HERE?

The camera panned over to Swan Lee who could now be seen, chasing people out of the party.

Alison Williams
I dont know... I knew he would piss you off, so this is your birthday present!!

James Shark
Dog....

Alison Williams
If you want him out, and you want me to be naked, you have to get on your knees.

Everyone cheered for James Shark to get on his knees, they wanted to see her naked.

James Shark
Man I aint gettin on ma knees nigga!, there was an agreement, you knew that.

Alison Williams
Well now theres a new agreement...

All of a sudden Latoya Banks and Lillian Shark walked into the scene smiling at Alison.

Latoya Banks
Dont worry James... if you want this bitch naked, we'll help her get in her bra and panties tonight.

Alison Williams
Um... excuse me?

Lillian Shark
You heard her bitch, and that little slut friend of yours Ashley Matthews too.

Alison looked ready to attack, James Shark got in between the girls.

James Shark
How bout all yall get naked?

Lillian Shark smiled

Lillian Shark
OK

Lillian began to take off her clothes with Alison and Latoya just staring at her. Latoya then kneed Lillian in the leg to get her to stop. James Shark shook his head all annoyed and looked at Alison.

James Shark
bitch ass hoe makin me get on ma knees and shit...

James Shark got on his knees with people around him laughing.

Latoya Banks
JAMES... really?

James looked up at Alison

James Shark
....Just take yo mothafuckin clothes off please ?

Alison Williams
OK SHARKY:), but I dont even know why your on your knees....

James Shark got up all mad

James Shark
THE HELL WRONG WITCHU?, you told me too!

Alison Williams began to take off her clothes, until she was completley naked.

Alison Williams
yeah yeah whatever, just remember what we agreed on.... if any of your weird black friends touch me or start drooling on my shoulder, Im outtie.

Alison turned around and the cheers got louder, she got up to one of the strip poles. James turned around to see Latoya and Lillian looking at James.

Lillian Shark
Your kind of pathetic James.

Latoya Banks looked at Alisons clothes on the floor.

Latoya Banks
She might not want to forget her bra and panties, shes going to need them tonight.

Latoya and Lillian walked off, leaving James Shark in the center of the room. The show fades to commercial

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Battle Grounds XI: James Shark Birthday Special 1-7307262-4715-t

James Shark says: “SHADOW DEMON FRIED CHICKEN FTW!”

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Back to top Go down
https://insurgencywrestling.forumotion.com/forum
Chuck Matthews
Admin

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 12-16-2
Alignment: Heel

PostSubject: Re: Battle Grounds XI: James Shark Birthday Special   Battle Grounds XI: James Shark Birthday Special I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 11:05 pm

The show returns with Libra standing in the ring.

Johnny - We’re back, and it’s been….well, actually, we’ve really only seen Shark’ party. Nothing else interesting has happened.

Rick - Are you kidding? What about the match for Heroes Also Die? Vincent Van Rose is taking on Sean Libby, to defend his High Impact Title!

Johnny - You think Libby has a chance?

Rick - I think he’s about to prove to us that he does.

Megan O’Day - The following is a one-fall match. Standing in the ring, from Aylmer, Quebec, Canada, weighing 250 pounds…LIBRA!!!

Johnny - Libra returned to the ring a couple of weeks ago, and proved to the world that he was back and ready to roll. But there were a few who claimed it was simply a lucky break…and last week, Libra found himself on the losing side. Tonight will tell us a lot, I think.

Rick - You never know.

Music hums into the air.

All that is near us we must know could disappear anyday becareful. The main key to finding happyness, lies nowhere else but in my soul!

Sean Libby jumps onto the stage dancing to the crowd then starts hoping down the ramp dancing and high fiving some fans then jumps up and starts hugging some fans.

You could reminisce you could recall
the very last time you felt joy
or maybe you are so blessed to appoint
were you cant remember anything

Its a harmony a miracle
being able to breathe and live at all
so here is your one and only chance
life is an oppertunity

Libby jumps onto the ring and jumps on the ropes.

All that is near us we must know
could disappear anyday be careful
the main key to finding happiness
lies no where else but in my soul
you know the closer you get to something
the tougher it is too see it
and Ill never take it for granted
lets go!

Libby jumps over the ropes and dances in the ring with a huge smile and ovation from the crowd.

Megan O’Day - And the opponent…from Framingham, Massachusetts, weighing tonight at 193 pounds…SEAN LIBBY!!!

Rick - LIBBEHHHH!

Johnny - Here we go again…

The referee looks to both men, then calls for the bell.

Libra [vs] Sean Libby

[Ding! Ding! Ding!]

Libra extends his hand, and Sean shakes it. They circle around each other, then Libra throws a clothesline. Sean ducks beneath it, rolling behind Libra. He sends a hard kick to the back of Libra’s legs, bringing him to his knees. Sean kips up and runs up behind Libra, taking him to the mat with a bulldog.

Johnny - Sean starting off strong.

Sean scrambles to his feet. He looks to the corner, then back to Libra, laying on the mat. He runs up the corner and leaps off, landing on Libra with a leg drop. Libra slowly rolls onto his stomach, and pushes himself up. Sean runs to the ropes, and rebounds off. Libra immediately springs to his feet, and tries to take Sean down with a clothesline. Sean ducks it, and turns around, firing off a super kick that catches Libra under the jaw.

Rick - IRISH SHOT!

Sean hooks Libra’s leg.

-1-

-2-

-3-

[Ding! Ding! Ding!]

Megan O’Day - Here is your winner…SEAN LIBBY!!!

Rick - LIBBEHHHHH!!!!

Johnny - That was pretty impressive.

Rick - Pretty impressive? If Sean gives a performance like that at Heroes, you’re looking at a new High Impact Champion!

Johnny - Not if Vinnie has anything to say about it!

The scene goes back to James Sharks birthday party. The bitches are still dancing, the music is still going and the energy is still alive. Somewhere in the room there is a big lineup where people are giving James Shark their birthday gifts to him.

GBruker
This is a bomb. I make for you to kill all bitches you dislike. A bomb you can use to kill
country aswell if you wish.

James Shark
uhhhh yeah thanks homie....

James Shark takes the package and carefully places it with his other gifts. One of James Sharks secruity, a sexy girl dressed up as a cop, comes up to James.

Secruity
Uhh James, this guy at the door who wasnt on the list... he wanted to give you this

She handed him a big package. James stood up and grabbed it, trying to look for some tags, to see who it was from, but couldn't find any. He just opened it right away, curious to see who it was from.

When he opened it, he saw the old Full Throttle Championship belt, it was a fake. A replica. One of those cheap toy ones. There was a note on it, it read

"Good job the first two times... Try again LOL
- JHAWK"

Secruity
...Whats the gift of?

James looked up at her with anger.

James Shark
NONE OF YO MO'FUCKIN BUISNESS NIGGA

The camera cuts back to Rick and Johnny at the announcer’s table.

Rick - And Shark’s party continues!

Johnny - IT NEVER FUCKING ENDS!

Rick - It does when we have another match!

Johnny - Tell em what it is, Ricky!

Rick - An all-expenses paid match! Featuring…Matthew Young and Tyson Rowle!

Johnny - Wooo!

“Like a G6” plays through the arena. Matthew Young runs down the ramp, waving at the fans, then slides into the ring.

Megan O’Day - The following is a one-fall match! Introducing first, from Detroit, Michigan, weighing 212 pounds…MATTHEW YOUNG!

Johnny - Mr. Young has made his presence known lately, and says he wants to be noticed here in IWF. He feels he’s been neglected lately.

Rick - I’m still waiting to see that dominant performance out of him.

“Not Afraid” by Eminem plays. Tyson walks slowly down the ramp, and enters the ring.

Megan O’Day - And the opponent, weighing 229 pounds….he hails from Sheffield, England…TYSON ROWLE!!!

Rick - Tyson seems angrier every day.

Johnny - He used to be a force to be reckoned with. Now he’s slipping into a huge slump. Can you blame him for getting upset about it?

Rick - Yes.

Matthew Young [vs] Tyson Rowle

[Ding! Ding! Ding!]

Tyson and Matt tie up. Tyson forces Matt into a corner, and throws a punch, but Matt manages to duck under it, and forces Tyson into the corner. He unloads a series of punches, and throws Tyson face first into the corner. Tyson’s head bounces off, and Matt takes Tyson down with a judo throw.

Rick - That was interesting.

Johnny - I guess. How so?

Rick - ….I don’t know.

Matt climbs the corner and looks down at Tyson. He leaps off with a 450 splash, landing on Tyson, and hooks both legs.

Rick - DIRECT HIT!

Johnny - He’s got the pin!

-1-

-2-

-3-

Tyson kicks out.

[Ding! Ding! Ding!]

Johnny - Huh?

Rick - I could have sworn Tyson kicked out!

Johnny - Same here!

Megan O’Day - Here is your winner…MATTHEW YOUNG!!!

Rick - He didn’t kick out in time?

Johnny - That’s what the referee decided, I guess. Tyson Rowle may have been screwed!

The scene fades backstage with Matthew Young smirking and raising his fist to the crowd.

The camera cuts to the backstage area, where Dan Alexander is walking down the hallways, the IWF Title draped over his shoulder. He stops, staring ahead. The camera circles around to show the wall, covered in blood. Three words, with the first one smeared beyond legibility.

“_____ Also DIE”

The lights begin to flicker, and laughter is heard. Dan shakes his head, and the show cuts to commercial.
Back to top Go down
https://insurgencywrestling.forumotion.com
Corey Casey

Corey Casey

Wrestler Stats

PostSubject: Re: Battle Grounds XI: James Shark Birthday Special   Battle Grounds XI: James Shark Birthday Special I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 10:36 pm

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Battle Grounds XI: James Shark Birthday Special Shark_week_discovery

James Shark says: “Yo, a motherfuckin’ Great White ain’t got NOTHIN’ ON MAH 12 INCH!”

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The show comes back from commercial to show Megan O’Day standing in the middle of the ring

Megan O’Day: The following match is scheduled for one fall. Introducing first…

A manic laugh rings out, escalating in pitch...before the loud, pulsing intro to ‘Your Betrayal’ by Bullet for my Valentine begins. The synchronized intro continues until the guitar and drums begin to solo. Eventually they converge in together in a powerful rhythm, and as this happens pyros shoot up from either side of the stage, revealing Shadow Demon standing there with his hands up in the air, causing the crowd to erupt.

Am I going insane (insane)
My blood is boiling inside of my veins
An evil feeling it ticks (it ticks)
My body shaking there’s no turning back

Shadow Demon begins to walks down the ramp, grinning madly.

Megan O’Day: From the Kingdom of the Demon, South Australia…weighing in at 245 pounds…Shadow Demon!

Rick: Welcome back ladies and gentlemen!

Johnny: It’s finally time Rick! It’s time to see ES DEE go one on one with the champ!

Don't take your eyes off the trigger
I’m not to blame if your world turns to black
as your eyes start to blister
There's just no hope for our final embrace
So here we are, I’m in your head
I’m in your heart!!!

Shadow slides into the ring and up the turnbuckle, raising his arms out to the crowd, his hands balled into fists.

You were told to run away
soak the place and light the flame
Pay the price for your betrayal
Your betrayal, Your Betrayal!!

Shadow jumps down from the turn buckle, and the music fades out. He stands in the middle of the ring, the smile still on his face. He throws practice punches in the corner, waiting for the match to begin.

Rick: GO GET ‘EM ES DEE!

Johnny: SHADOW DEMON FTW!

You're Going Down by Sick Puppies plays on the PA system along with his video. Dan comes out onto the stage.

Megan O’Day: From Thousand Oaks, California…weighing in at 220 pounds…he is the reigning IWF World Heavyweight Champion…Dan Alexander!

Rick: It’s kinda funny seeing these guys in the ring this week…I mean, they were tag team partners last week

Johnny: Yeah…but you saw how those two “worked together”…

Rick: More like they “resisted the urge to rip each other apart”

Johnny: Lucky for us, they are facing each other this week!

Define your meaning of war
To me it's what we do when we're bored
I feel the heat coming off of the blacktop
And it makes me want it more

Dan is walking down the ramp ignoring the fans as they reach out.

Because I'm hyped up, outta control
If it's a fight I'm ready to go
I wouldn't put my money on the other guy
If you know what I know that I know

Dan walks up the steps and goes through the ropes. He shoves the referee aside as he makes his way to a corner.

It's been a long time coming
And the tables' turned around
Cause one of us is goin'
One of us is goin' down

He goes up one of the corners and stands up on the second ropes. He looks out to the crowd and stares at them.

I'm not running, it's a little different now
Cause one of us is goin'

One of us is goin' down

The ref turns and nods at both men before calling for the bell

Shadow Demon [vs.] Dan Alexander

[Ding, Ding, Ding!]

Dan Alexander and Shadow Demon both meet in the middle of the ring. Shadow Demon and Dan Alexander lock up and begin shoving each other back and forth in an attempt to show their strength

Rick: Both men are trying to show off their brute strength

Johnny: My money is on ES DEE!

The two men shove each other back and forth for a bit before Shadow Demon eventually begins to overpower Dan Alexander. Shadow Demon slowly pushes Dan Alexander across the ring until Dan Alexander’s back is pressed up against the turnbuckle. The ref begins counting

-1-
-2-
-3-
-4…

The ref steps in between Shadow Demon and Dan Alexander, breaking them apart. As the ref pushes Shadow Demon back towards the center of the ring, Dan Alexander all of a sudden reaches out and pokes Shadow Demon in the eye

Rick: Oh come on!

Johnny: What are you complaining about?! YOU USED TO DO SHIT LIKE THAT ALL THE TIME!

Rick: I know, but when I did things like that, it was all in good fun. Dan poked SD in the eye to be a jerk!

Johnny: Whatevs…

Dan Alexander charges out of the turnbuckle and delivers a crushing clothesline to Shadow Demon. Shadow Demon falls to the mat, back first. Dan Alexander immediately begins stomping on Shadow Demon’s right arm

Rick: Dan Alexander taking advantage of a momentarily blinded Shadow Demon

Johnny: And Dan is employing good strategy here Rick, he’s softening up Shadow Demon’s arm so he can lock in that LMaul Armbar later on

Dan Alexander suddenly jumps up in the arm and comes crashing down on Shadow Demon’s right arm with a leg drop. Dan Alexander then grabs Shadow Demon’s arm and locks in a crossface chickenwing submission hold

Rick: Crossface Chickenwing Submission locked in!

Johnny: CALM DOWN SHARKY! IT’S A LEGITIMATE SUBMISSION HOLD! NOT A BUCKET OF DELICIOUS KENTUCKY FRIED CHICKEN!

Dan Alexander pulls back on the submission hold, causing a look of pain to appear on Shadow Demon’s face

Rick: Shadow Demon looks to be feeling the effects of that submission hold

Johnny: It’s alright, Shadow Demon loves pain…that’s the only thing he and Corey Casey seem to have in common! Both SD and CC are able to withstand enormous amounts of punishment and then bounce right back

Meanwhile, in the ring, Dan Alexander tightens the hold even more. Shadow Demon grimaces a bit but refuses to scream out in pain

Rick: Don’t forget, Shadow Demon was the guy who beat Cotton the Clown in a “Make Me Scream” Match

Johnny: COTTON THE CLOWN FTW!

Rick: FTW!

The crowd begins clapping, starting out slowly but getting faster with each passing moment. Shadow Demon slowly begins to crawl to the ropes inch by inch. Dan Alexander pulls back on the submission hold as hard as he can, but it’s no use. Shadow Demon manages to, somehow, reach out with his free arm and grab the bottom rope. The ref begins counting

-1-
-2-
-3-
-4…

Dan Alexander finally breaks the hold just as the ref is about to count to 5

Rick: Dan Alexander utilizing all 5 seconds of the ref’s count

Johnny: He’s continuing to take the fight to SD that’s for sure

Dan Alexander slowly stands up as a smirk appears on his face. Dan Alexander turns and looks directly into the camera and mockingly screams out

Dan Alexander
OH HAI!

The crowd viciously boo’s him

Rick: Now that’s just a scumbag thing to do!

Johnny: Dan Alexander mocking Shadow Demon, who is writhing on the canvas in pain

Dan Alexander soaks in the boo’s from the crowd before turning his attention back to Shadow Demon, who is slowly pulling himself to his feet using the ropes as leverage

Rick: Dan Alexander taking his time

Johnny: Dan needs to stay on Shadow Demon. He can’t waste time mocking the crowd because SD will make him pay

Dan Alexander walks over to Shadow Demon and reaches out to grab SD. Shadow Demon suddenly stands up and delivers a flurry of rights and lefts that land squarely on Dan’s head and upper chest

Rick: Shadow Demon has the most dangerous hands in all of IWF!

Johnny: Because Dan took time out to piss the fans off, SD was able to recover a bit!

Shadow Demon lands a right upper cut that staggers Dan Alexander. Shadow Demon quickly rushes forward and ducks under Dan Alexander’s arm and places his right foot behind Dan’s left leg. Shadow Demon then drives Dan Alexander down to the mat with an STO

Rick: What a move by Shadow Demon!

Johnny: SD just rocked Dan’s socks off!

Shadow Demon quickly hooks Dan’s legs and attempts to pin Dan. The ref begins to count

-1…

Dan Alexander kicks out

Rick: It’s going to take more than a few punches and an STO to keep the IWF World Champion down

Johnny: HIT HIM WITH ALL THAT YOU’VE GOT ES DEE!

Shadow Demon stands up. Shadow Demon then reaches down and picks up Dan Alexander. Shadow Demon kicks Dan Alexander to the midsection and then Irish whips Dan Alexander to the corner. Dan Alexander hits the corner turnbuckle and the velocity of the Irish whip causes Dan Alexander to roll up the turnbuckle

Rick: SD nearly turned Dan inside out with that irish whip!

Johnny: I agree!

Dan Alexander rolls down the turnbuckle and staggers as he turns around groggily. Shadow Demon suddenly sprints at Dan Alexander and leaps into the air. Shadow Demon wraps his legs around Dan Alexander’s head and attempts to deliver a hurricanrana to Dan. Instead, Dan Alexander suddenly lunges forward, holding Shadow Demon in the powerbomb position. Dan Alexander launches Shadow Demon back first into the turnbuckle with a vicious powerbomb

Rick: Holy shit!

Johnny: SD was looking to deliver a hurricanran that would’ve sent Dan Alexander face first into that turnbuckle…

Rick:…but Dan Alexander managed to hang onto SD and powerbomb Shadow Demon right into the turnbuckle!

Johnny: What a math we’ve seen thus far!

Both men lay on the mat, recovering and trying to regain their strength. The ref looks at both men and begins to count

-1-
-2-
-3-
-4-

Shadow Demon arches his back in pain as he slowly reaches out and attempts to use the turnbuckle to pull himself up. Meanwhile, Dan Alexander manages to push himself up to his hands and knees, shaking his head in an attempt to clear his head. The ref continues counting

-5-
-6-
-7…

Dan Alexander manages to pull himself up to his feet. Shadow Demon turns his back to Dan, attempt to pull himself up to his feet as well. Dan Alexander all of a sudden runs forward and delivers a roundhouse kick to the lower back of Shadow Demon

Rick: What a kick!

Johnny: Right to SD’s back!

Dan Alexander smiles wickedly as he pulls himself up to his feet, never taking his eyes off of Shadow Demon

Rick: Dan Alexander has a wicked look in his eye

Johnny: he could be looking for that Leopard Whip kick…

Shadow Demon slowly climbs to his feet and turns around. Dan Alexander leaps into the air, spinning 180 degrees and whipping his right foot around, aimed directly at Shadow Demon’s head. Shadow Demon quickly ducks, causing Dan’s foot to sail over his head.

Rick: SD managed to avoid the Leopard Whip!

Johnny: YA!

Dan Alexander lands on both of his feet and quickly turns around…only to be met by a stiff right hook by Shadow Demon that buckles Dan’s knees. Shadow Demon delivers a quick right-left combo of jabs to Dan Alexander’s gut, doubling Dan over. Shadow Demon then rushes forward and locks Dan Alexander’s head in the DDT position

Rick: What is SD thinking here?!

Johnny: I think that he is thinking it’s time to end this match!

Shadow Demon lifts Dan Alexander up in the suplex position, holding him up in the air vertically. Shadow demon then allows Dan Alexander to fall straight down into the rock bottom position. Just as Shadow Demon is about to plant Dan Alexander with a Good Night, Sleep Tight Hellevator, Dan Alexander somehow manages to grab Shadow Demon’s head. Dan Alexander spikes Shadow Demon down to the mat with a sickening DDT.

Rick: DAN COUNTERED!

Johnny: HE JUST SCRAMBLED SHADOW DEMON’S BRAINS WITH THAT MOVE!

Dan Alexander somehow manages to drag himself over to Shadow Demon. Dan Alexander drapes his arm over Shadow Demon’s chest. The ref begins to count

-1-

-2…

Shadow Demon somehow manages to kick out

Rick: 2! ONLY 2!

Johnny: SHADOW DEMON IS STILL IN THIS FIGHT!

Dan Alexander pulls himself up to his feet as a frustrated look appears on his face. Dan Alexander stands up and gets right in the ref’s face, screaming and poking the ref in the chest

Rick: Now this is just uncalled for

Johnny: Dan Alexander is bullying the ref. Dan believes that the match should be over

The ref points at the IWF Referee’s patch sown onto his shirt. Dan Alexander shakes his head as he pushes the ref back into the corner turnbuckle. The crowd begins cheering wildly as, behind Dan’s back, Shadow Demon slowly pulls himself up to his feet

Rick: Shadow Demon is up!

Johnny: And Dan has no idea!

Dan Alexander shakes his head a few more times and yells a few more things at the ref before slowly turning around. Shadow Demon sprints across the ring, looking to connect a spear to Dan Alexander. Dan Alexander manages to duck out of the way at the last second. Shadow Demon quickly puts his arms out and stops himself from spearing the ref. Dan Alexander then quickly gets to his feet and dropkicks Shadow Demon right in the back, causing Shadow Demon to sandwich the referee

Rick: The ref is down!

Johnny: Courtesy of a Dan Alexander dropkick!

Dan Alexander smirks as he motions for Shadow Demon to stand up. Shadow Demon slowly stands up and Dan Alexander sprints at him. Dan Alexander leaps into the air and attempts to deliver a spinning heel kick. Dan Alexander manages to catch Shadow Demon with the spinning heel kick and drives Shadow Demon back down to the mat

Rick: What a spinning heel kick!

Johnny: I think he might’ve knocked out one of SD’s teeth!

Dan Alexander quickly pulls himself up to his feet and climbs the turnbuckle. He turns his back on Shadow Demon and taunts the crowd, flipping them all off from the top turnbuckle

“YOU’RE AN ASS HOLE!”
*CLAP CLAP CLAPCLAPCLAP*
“YOU’RE AN ASS HOLE!”
*CLAP CLAP CLAPCLAPCLAP*

All of a sudden, Corey Casey hops the security barrier carrying a steel chair. Corey Casey slides into the ring and begins slamming the steel chair against the mat, hatred burning brightly in his eyes

Rick: It’s that damn Corey Casey!

Johnny: Shadow Demon sent CC out of the arena last week on a stretcher, you can be damn sure that CC is looking to return the favor this week!

Corey Casey screams at Shadow Demon to get up, nearly frothing at the mouth. Slowly Shadow Demon pulls himself up to his feet. Meanwhile, Dan Alexander still has his back turned to the ring, content to flip the crowd off for a few more minutes

Rick: Dan has no idea that Corey Casey is in the ring!

Johnny: Remember, should Dan Alexander still be the IWF Champ after Heroes Also Die, CC and Dan will meet Brandon Macdonald in the main event of From The Ashes for the IWF Title!

Shadow Demon manages to finally pull himself up to his feet. Corey Casey rushes across the ring, looking to bash Shadow Demon’s skull in with a vicious chair shot. Instead, Shadow Demon manages to drop down to the mat, causing the chair shot to miss Shadow Demon and catch Dan Alexander right in the back

Rick: SWING AND A MISS, STRIKE THREE!

Johnny: COREY CASEY JUST MISSED SD AND BLASTED DAN ALEXANDER RIGHT IN THE BACK WITH THE CHAIR SHOT!

Shadow Demon quickly climbs to his feet and sprints over to Corey Casey. Shadow Demon grabs Corey Casey by his kilt and tosses CC out of the ring. Meanwhile, the force of the chair shot causes Dan Alexander to scream out in pain, holding his lower back.

Rick: ES DEE is taking out the trash!

Johnny: BAI CC!

Shadow Demon quickly turns his attention back to Dan Alexander. Shadow Demon quickly climbs the turnbuckle, positioning Dan Alexander on his shoulders. Shadow Demon winks at the crowd before leaping off the top rope. Shadow Demon swings Dan Alexander around in mid-air and then delivers a top rope Fireman’s Carry Cutter/TKO

Rick: SHADOW CRUSHER FROM THE TOP ROPE!

Johnny: THIS…SHIT…IS…OVER!

The fans leap to their feet and begin chanting loudly

“THAT WAS AWESOME!”
*CLAP CLAP CLAPCLAPCLAP*
“THAT WAS AWESOME!”
*CLAP CLAP CLAPCLAPCLAP*

Shadow Demon quickly covers Dan Alexander, just as the ref comes to. The ref crawls over to Shadow Demon and begins counting

-1-
-2-
-3-

The ref collapses as the bell rings loudly

[Ding, Ding, Ding!]

Megan O’Day: Here is your winner…Shadow Demon!

Rick: Shadow Demon manages to emerge victorious from this amazing match!

Johnny: ES DEE IS BACK AND HE IS IN BETTER SHAPE THAN EVER, SECURING A PINFALL VICTORY OVER THE IWF CHAMP!

Shadow Demon pulls himself to his feet and stumbles forward, holding himself up with the top rope. Corey Casey all of a sudden slides into the ring behind Shadow Demon, rage burning in his eyes

Rick: Uh oh…

Johnny: Look whose back…

Shadow Demon shakes his head as a smile appears on his face. He slowly turns around…just in time to see Corey Casey hurl a fireball that catches SD right in the face!

Rick: HOLY SHIT!

Johnny: COREY CASEY JUST THREW A FIREBALL RIGHT AT ES DEE’S FACE!

Shadow Demon collapses to the mat, clutching his face in pain. Corey Casey looks up the entrance ramp and begins waving his right arm. All of a sudden, “The One” by Elena Siegman hits the house PA system and VVR and Syco-Angel appear on the stage. In his hands, VVR is carrying Corey Casey’s signature Razorblade-tipped Cat O’Nine Tails

Rick: Oh come on!

Johnny: It looks like CC is calling in his pack of rabid dogs!

Rick: And look what VVR has!

VVR and Syco-Angel run down the entrance ramp. VVR slides into the ring while Syco-Angel climbs up onto the ring apron and then over the top rope. Corey Casey points at Syco-Angel and then back at Shadow Demon

Rick: I think CC is telling Syco-Angel to pick up Shadow Demon

Johnny: Figures…CC lets the 9 foot monster do his heavy lifting…

Syco-Angel walks over to Shadow Demon and lifts SD up to his feet. Meanwhile, Corey Casey walks over to the top turnbuckle and climbs to the top rope

Rick: What the hell is CC doing now?!

Johnny: GUYS THAT WEIGH 250 POUNDS CAN’T FLY!

Syco-Angel lifts Shadow Demon up onto his shoulders in the powerbomb position. Syco-Angel walks over to the turnbuckle where CC is perched on the top rope. Syco-Angel turns and faces Corey Casey, exposing Shadow Demon’s back to Corey Casey. Corey Casey then turns around on the top rope and leaps off the top rope with a moonsault. Corey Casey flips backwards over Shadow Demon, hooking Shadow Demon’s head as he sails over Syco-Angel and Shadow Demon. Corey Casey then comes crashing down, spiking Shadow Demon’s head down to the mat with a moonsault DDT

“HOLY SHIT!”
“HOLY SHIT!”
“HOLY SHIT!”

Rick: WHAT THE FUCK…

Johnny:…WAS THAT?!

Corey Casey pulls himself up to his feet, an insane smile etched on his features. VVR and Syco-Angel walk over to the motionless form of Shadow Demon. VVR drops the Razorblade-tipped Cat O’Nine Tails right in front of Shadow Demon as he and Syco-Angel lean down and pick up Shadow Demon, forcing SD to his knees.

Rick: This isn’t going to end well…

Johnny: Nope

VVR and Syco-Angel rip off Shadow Demon’s shirt as Corey Casey walks over and leans down, picking up the Razorblade-Tipped Cat O’Nine Tails. Corey Casey holds the Cat O’Nine Tails aloft, soaking in the hatred from the crowd

“YOU SICK FUCK!”
“YOU SICK FUCK!”
“YOU SICK FUCK!”

Corey Casey turns and raises the whip high over his head. Corey Casey then turns and whips Shadow Demon across the chest with the Razorblade-Tipped Cat O’Nine Tails

Rick: CC is whipping the shit out of SD with that razorblade-tipped Cat O’Nine Tails!

Johnny: Not for long!

“Europa” by Globus hits the house PA system and Brandon Macdonald, Axel Van Osbourne, and James Shark come sprinting down the entrance ramp. The members of Se7en bail out of the ring, dropping Shadow Demon down to the mat.

Rick: HERE COMES THE CAVALRY!

Johnny: Get ‘em boys!

Corey Casey, Syco-Angel and VVR bail out of the ring and hop over the security barricade. Corey Casey grabs a microphone as he runs by the time keeper’s position. As soon as the members of Se7en are a safe distance away from the ring, Corey Casey’s voice rings out from all around

Corey Casey
SHADOW DEMON! YOU CAN’T RUN FROM ME FOREVER!

In the ring, Shadow Demon somehow pulls himself up to a seated position. He looks at Brandon Macdonald, who pulls out a mic and gives it to Shadow Demon

Shadow Demon
Heh heh…who says…I’m running…CEE CEE? I’m just…biding my time…

A spotlight suddenly shines on the Heroes Also Die sign hanging from the rafters

Shadow Demon
You…and me…Heroes Also Die…

Shadow Demon begins laughing hysterically. Tears run down his face, smearing his make-up and mixing with the blood that is flowing down his face from the open wounds inflicted by the Cat O’Nine Tails

Corey Casey
What is so damn funny?!

Shadow Demon slowly brings the mic up to his lips

Shadow Demon
You and I…Heroes Also Die…INSIDE THE DOUBLE CAGE HORROR!

Shadow Demon continues laughing hysterically as the show fades to black

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Battle Grounds XI: James Shark Birthday Special 1012680112

Corey Casey says: “ZEP High Traffic Carpet Cleaner gets the blood out of ANYTHING!”

James Shark says: “Yo, I use this shit after I’m done FUCKIN’ VIRGIN BTICHES WITH MAH 12” DOG!”

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The show comes back from commercial to show Johnny Electric and Rick Christian sitting at the broadcast position

Rick: I’ve just received word that, next week, we will have a contract signing between Corey Casey and Shadow Demon for their Double Cage Horror match at Heroes Also Die

Johnny: WHO THE FUCK CARES ABOUT THAT?! DON’T YOU KNOW WHAT TIME IT IS RICK?!

Rick: Ugh…

Johnny: IT’S BRA AND PANTIES MATCH TIME!

The camera pans over to show Megan O’Day and Ashley Matthews, both of whom are already in the ring

Megan O’Day: The following math is a Bra and Panties Match! The only way to win is for one team’s members to strip the opposing team’s members down to their bra and panties! Introducing first, already in the ring…from Chicago, Illinois…representing Se7en…Ashley Matthews!

Ashley Matthews takes a few steps out of the corner turnbuckle and flips the crowd off

Rick: Ashley Matthews is clearly thrilled about this match

Johnny: is it weird that I’ve known Chuck Matthews for almost longer than I can remember…and yet, I want to see his daughter in her underwear?

Rick: Yes…yes it is weird…

“Bass Down Low” by DEV hits the house speakers and Alison Williams walks out onto the entrance ramp and heads down to the ring

Megan O’Day: And her partner…From Miami, Florida…weighing in at 120 pounds…Alison Williams!

Rick: Alison Williams is no stranger to Bra and Panties Matches

Johnny: SOMEONE BETTER HAVE A WARDROBE MALFUNCTION TONIGHT!

Alison Williams slides into the ring and immediately goes face to face with Ashley Matthews. The two women begin screaming at each other.

Rick: WHY CAN’T TAG TEAM PARTNERS EVER GET ALONG?!

Johnny: WHO GIVES A FUCK!? SOMEONE GET NAKED!!!!

James Shark steps out onto the entrance ramp to a huge ovation

Rick: Hey look! It’s the birthday boy!

Johnny: What is he doing out here?! I DEMAND TO SEE BOOBIES!

Rick: You really need to take it down a notch Johnny

Johnny: I soz Sad

Lillian Shark and Latoya Banks step out from behind the curtain and walk up to stand beside James Shark

Megan O’Day: And their opponents…at a combined weight of 245 pounds…Lillian Shark and Latoya Banks!

Lillian Shark and Latoya Banks both get on their tippy toes and kiss James Shark before turning their attention to the ring. James Shark turns and walks backstage as Lillian Shark and Latoya Banks sprint down the entrance ramp and slide into the ring

Rick: Here comes Sharky’s Angels!

Johnny: And they look like they mean BUSINESS!

The ref immediately calls for the bell as Lillian Shark and Latoya Banks tackle Ashley Matthews and Alison Williams

Bra and Panties Match
Lillian Shark and Latoya Banks
[vs.]
Alison Williams and Ashley Matthews

[Ding, Ding, Ding!]

Lillian Shark begins slapping Alison Williams about the head and neck. Lillian Shark suddenly stands up and stomps down on Alison Williams’ chest several times

Rick: Holy shit dude!

Johnny: Sharky’s Angels are on fucking fire tonight!

Lillian Shark reaches down and grabs Alison Williams’ top, which rips away easily, exposing Alison Williams’s bra. Lillian Shark then immediately rips off Alison Williams’ pants, exposing Alison’s G-Thong

Rick: And there goes the first article of clothing

Johnny: And no surprise here…it’s Alison Williams who is the first one in her undies

Lillian Shark stomps down on Alison Williams one more time before booting Alison out of the ring. Meanwhile, Latoya Banks lands punches on Ashley Matthews’ head and neck. Latoya Banks stands up and pulls Ashley Matthews up to her feet. Latoya Banks boots Ashley Matthews in the stomach, doubling her over. Latoya Banks then delivers a crushing spinning neckbreaker to Ashley Matthews

Rick: Bankrupt!!!!

Johnny: Bye Bye Ashley!

Latoya Banks laughs as she and Lillian Shark strip Ashley Matthews down to her bra and panties. The ref calls for the bell

[Ding, Ding, Ding!]

Megan O’Day: Here are your winners…Lillian Shark and Latoya Banks!

Sharky’s Angels celebrate in the ring as the ref watches Ashley Matthews and Alison Williams back up the entrance ramp in their thongs and bras. The show fades to commercial
Back to top Go down
Corey Casey

Corey Casey

Wrestler Stats

PostSubject: Re: Battle Grounds XI: James Shark Birthday Special   Battle Grounds XI: James Shark Birthday Special I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 11:00 pm

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Battle Grounds XI: James Shark Birthday Special Geow

The Declaration of the Independence: Corey Casey says “It’s what was written!”

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The show returns from commercial to a shot of Brandon Macdonald standing in a room with a group of other IWF superstars: Shadow Demon, James Shark, Axel Van Osborne, Alison Williams and James Macdonald.

Brandon Macdonald
Thank you very much for agreeing to meet me here, my friends, and I can assure you it was not without purpose. For tonight, I will bestow a name upon our group which I believe is quite fitting. From now on, in our war against the sinners of Se7en, we will be called: “The New Disciples”

The wrestlers around the room nod in acceptance.

Brandon Macdonald
Now, my friend James, this is a very special day for you...

The wrestlers begin to clap and whistle, and Shadow Demon and AVO who are sitting next to Shark slap him on the back and congratulate him.

Brandon Macdonald
Sharky, I have a plan that will make this day...

Brandon pauses, and smiles.

Brandon Macdonald
The best birthday ever!

The wrestlers cheer and begin to sing happy birthday for Shark as the camera returns to ringside.

Rick: Well there you saw it folks, a black man having a birthday!

Johnny: And the group that are rebelling against Se7en now have a name!

Rick: THE RATINGS!

Johnny: Well Rick, if you thought THAT was ratings, you obviously haven’t prepared yourself for the main event we’re about to have!

Rick: Too right Johnny! It’s Chuck Matthews of Se7en versus James Shark of the newly...christened, haw haw, group of The New Disciples!

Johnny: You just made an incredibly bad pun, didn’t you?

Rick: Yeah, but it wasn’t as ELECTRIFYING as this match is about to be!

Johnny: Facepalm

Well I can't stand to be with myself
This liberation's seemingly rare
And I can't stand the taste of your mouth
This sublimation's out of my hands

Stay when you think you want me
Pray when you need advice
Hey keep your sickness off me tryin to get through

Seether’s “Country Song” plays through the speakers, and the crowd boos loudly. The screen shows the face of Chuck Matthews, smiling, before a shadow passes over his face, showing only his eyes and an evil grin. Chuck himself walks out from behind the curtain, eliciting a louder response from the audience.

Shame you can’t take this from me
Bane on the empty mind
Hey keep your fingers off me, why can't I get through?

Chuck stops halfway down the ramp and looks to the booing crowd. He raises his hands in his signature old-style cornas. Fireworks erupt in a line behind him, firing back and forth for a moment. Chuck looks back to the the ring, and continues walking. He runs up the steps and pauses on the apron, flashing a grin at the crowd before stepping between the ropes.

(Hey) I keep on thinking that it's
(Hey) all done and all over now
You keep on thinking you can save me, save me
(Hey) My ship is sinking but it's
(Hey) all good and I can go down
You've got me thinking that the party's all over

Chuck climbs up on the turnbuckle. He stares at the crowd, sneering at them, and stretches out his arms, soaking in the crowd's reactions. Finally, he points to the opponent, shakes his head, then motions to himself.

Lay down, just stay down
Lay down because the party's all over

Lay down, just stay down
Lay down because I’m trying to get through

Chuck hops down from the corner. He paces the ring, rolling his wrists as he waits for the bell

Megan O’Day: The following match is scheduled for one fall. Introducing first…from Chicago, Illinois…weighing 225 pounds…representing Se7en…CHUCK MATTHEWS!

Rick: I’ll bet that isn’t the only time Megan’s shouted Chuck’s name this week

Johnny: Same goes for all the other O’Day sisters!

He Aint Stoppin Me, He Aint Stoppin Me, He Aint Stoppin Me
He Aint Stoppin Me, He Aint Stoppin Me, He Aint Stoppin Me
I Hear Em Talkin Dis. I Hear Em Talkin Dat. Tryna Make Da Next Cat Think I Aint Got Ma Stats
He Aint Stoppin Me. He Aint Stoppin Me. He Aint Stoppin Me.

James Shark comes out of the curtains with his usual swag look. He stands on the center of the ramp nodding his head in confidence letting the music sink in and watching the fans.

Tryna Dirty Up Ma Name? You So Fuckin Lame, But Guess What It Didnt Work
He Aint Stoppin Me. He Aint Stoppin Me. He Aint Stoppin Me
Damn You Shoulda Known By Now, Sharky Is A Fighter
Walk Out, Light The Arena Up, Like A Lighter
I Tried To Tell You, Sharky Aint Nothin Nice.
Whup Out Da 12 Inch, Fuck Yo Girl Nice.
Exchange Hands, Land The Right, And Fuck Yo Life.
Givin Out Knockouts For Free, Yall Needa Holla At Me
Its Easy To See, Sharky Make Everyone Happy
Puttin Yall To Sleep, Take Yo Nap Without Me.

James begins to walk down the ramp. He taunts the white men in the audience but gives out all his attention to the black audience members along with the white girls. He climbs the steps to the ring, and before coming over the ropes he walks along the apron nodding his head to the beat of the music.

I Hear Em Talkin Dis. I Hear Em Talkin Dat. Tryna Make Da Next Cat Think I Aint Got Ma Stats
Tryna Dirty Up Ma Name? You So Fuckin Lame, But Guess What, It Didnt Work
The Baddest Nigga On The Planet
Big Money With A Big Figure
Cause I Dont Even Kno Who Ima Beat This Year
Holla At A Nigga With Some Beer
Fear This Motherfuckin James Shark

James Shark goes over the ropes. He walks around the center of the ring still nodding his head in confidence, listening to the beat of the music. James Shark then looks around the whole arena making gestures to the chicks.

Yo The Mind Sayin Knock Em, Ima Knock Em.
I Got The Kinda Knockouts, That Make A Mike Tyson Bitter.
I Got That Kinda Swagger That Make A Cloned Shark Bitter
Which Bitch You Know Made A Million Off A Knockout?
Dont Take Yo Eyes Off Me
Bitches Sigh When They Get Off Me
Fight Me, Yall Signed Yo Death Wish
And Its On To The Next Bitch
If I Was President, I Would Paint The White House Black As If Its Ma Residence

Megan O’Day: And his opponent, from Brooklyn, New York, weighing 205 pounds, he is a member of The New Disciples, JAMES SHARK!

Rick: Shark has been on a roll recently, and if he could beat Chuck Matthews here tonight, it would be a big boost for The New Disciples in the war against Se7en.

Johnny: I got my money on Sharky!!

Battle Grounds XI: James Shark Birthday Special Mainevent
Chuck Matthews [vs] James Shark

Both men slowly begin to circle each other in the ring. James Shark has his fists raised. James Shark slowly begins moving in on Chuck Matthews. James Shark begins throwing punches, causing Chuck Matthews to dodge them wildly. James Shark backs Chuck Matthews into the corner, and hits a knee to the gut. James Shark hits another knee to the gut. James Shark whips Chuck Matthews out of the corner. Chuck Matthews reverses it and sends James Shark to the opposite turnbuckle. Chuck Matthews runs at James Shark. James Shark moves out of the corner. Chuck Matthews hits the turnbuckle. James Shark grabs Chuck Matthews’ head and bounces it off the turnbuckle.

Rick: It’s pretty even between these two so far.

Johnny: I reckon Sharky looks more dangerous!

James Shark begins hitting Chuck Matthews with punches in the corner. James Shark begins pounding on Chuck Matthews’ head. Chuck Matthews falls to a sitting position, and James Shark begins stomping on him. James Shark runs out of the corner, turns around, and charges at Chuck Matthews. James Shark hits a baseball slide on Chuck Matthews in the corner.

Rick: A nice baseball slide there by James Shark, on Chuck Matthews trapped in the corner.

Johnny: His head just bounced off of Shark’s foot!

Chuck Matthews stands up and is hit with a right hand by James Shark. James Shark hits a chop on Chuck Matthews. James Shark hooks the arm of Chuck Matthews, and hits a suplex to the middle of the ring. James Shark stands up and taunts to the crowd.

Rick: The momentum is all with Sharky right now!

Johnny: He’s a great showman as well as a wrestler, no doubt.

Chuck Matthews gets to his feet and charges at James Shark. James Shark hits another punch on Chuck Matthews. James Shark whips Chuck Matthews off of the ropes. Chuck Matthews rebounds, and attempts to clothesline James Shark. James Shark ducks under the clothesline. James Shark lifts Chuck Matthews up and spinebusters him to the mat.

Rick: That was a huge spinebuster!

Johnny: And the crowd loved it!

The crowd cheer for James Shark, who covers Chuck Matthews.

-1-

-2-

Chuck Matthews kicks out. Both men stand. James Shark kicks Chuck Matthews to the gut, and hits a snapmare. James Shark stands up and kicks Chuck Matthews to the back. Chuck Matthews screams in pain and James Shark smiles. Chuck Matthews rolls to his feet. James Shark puts Chuck Matthews in a side headlock. Chuck Matthews bounces James Shark off of the ropes. James Shark rebounds and Chuck Matthews ducks his head to hit a back body drop. James Shark stops himself and hits a huge uppercut on Chuck Matthews. Chuck Matthews stagger away from James Shark. James Shark grabs Chuck Matthews by the head and bounces it off of the turnbuckle. James Shark lifts Chuck Matthews up to the top rope.

Rick: Here we go...

Johnny: He’s going to try and maybe superplex Chucky here?

James Shark climbs up to the top rope and signals to the crowd. James Shark hooks the arm of Chuck Matthews, and tries to superplex him. Chuck Matthews blocks it, and connects a few punches to the sternum of James Shark. Chuck Matthews pushes James Shark off of him, and down to the mat. James Shark stands up, and gets hit by a flying dropkick by Chuck Matthews.

Rick: Finally, Chuckles gets some offence!

Johnny: A good reversal indeed!

Both men get to their feet. James Shark stands up first. James Shark runs at Chuck Matthews. Chuck Matthews grabs James Shark’s arm and hits an arm drag. Chuck Matthews applies an armbar on James Shark.

Rick: A smart strategy here by the smartest man in wrestling – keeping Shark subdued from getting in any more offense.

Johnny: Yeah, Shark had all the momentum, and trapping him in this armbar is going slow him right down.

The crowd cheer for James Shark, and chant his name.

“SHARKY” “ SHARKY” “SHARKY”

Chuck Matthews grunts as he wrenches back on the arm of James Shark. James Shark shakes his head, and slowly begins to get to his feet. Chuck Matthews pulls back harder, but James Shark still continues to stand up. James Shark elbows Chuck Matthews twice. James Shark lifts Chuck Matthews, who is still holding onto his arm, into a fireman’s carry. James Shark hits a samoan drop on Chuck Matthews, causing Chuck Matthews to let go of the armbar. James Shark, clutching his arm, crawls over and hooks the leg of Chuck Matthews.

-1-

-2-

Chuck Matthews kicks out.

Rick: James Shark counters Chuck’s armbar into a samoan drop!

Johnny: A very creative reversal!

James Shark stands up and puts Chuck Matthews in the powerbomb position. James Shark lifts Chuck Matthews up onto his shoulders. James Shark runs across the ring, and hits a running sitdown powerbomb on Chuck Matthews.

“HOLY SHIT!” “THAT WAS AWESOME!” “HOLY SHIT!” “THAT WAS AWESOME!”

Rick: What strength by the meanest nigger on the planet!

Johnny: These men both weigh over 200 pounds, so that had to be a heavy lift for James Shark, who I believe weighs less.

James Shark holds onto Chuck Matthews and pins him in the centre of the ring.

-1-

-2-

Chuck Matthews kicks out.

Rick: So close!

Johnny: Now you could probably shoot me down by saying that Chuck expects everything in a wrestling match, but I believe that he didn’t expect that powerbomb AT ALL!

Rick: I think I might agree with you partner, it was stunning!

James Shark stands up and taunts. He kisses his fist and waits for Chuck Matthews to get up.

Rick: Is there a SWAG OUT on the way?!

Johnny: Certainly looks like it my friend!

Chuck Matthews slowly pushes himself up from the mat and stands up. He turns to face James Shark, who attempts to hit a knockout punch. Chuck Matthews runs, ducking under the punch, and spears James Shark to the mat.

Rick: HOLLYWOOD IMPACT!

Johnny: From out of nowhere!

Both men lie on the mat not moving, and the ref begins to count.

-1-

-2-

Chuck Matthews begins to move.

-3-

-4-

James Shark gets to his knees.

-5-

-6-

Chuck Matthews is the first to stand, quickly followed by James Shark. Chuck Matthews punches James Shark twice. Chuck Matthews kicks James Shark to the mid section and whips him off the ropes. James Shark rebounds, grabs Chuck Matthews’ head and hits a running DDT.

Rick: Chuck Matthews grabs the advantage for a few seconds, but Shark has all the answers!

Johnny: Chuck has definitely got into the match more though.

James Shark pulls Chuck Matthews up to his feet. James Shark wraps his arms around Chuck Matthew’s neck, and knees him to the gut. James Shark knees Chuck Matthews again. Chuck Matthews drops down and grabs James Shark by the legs. Chuck Matthews pulls James Shark to the mat, and then locks in a sharpshooter.

Rick: CRYPTIC CROSS! CRYPTIC CROSS IN THE CENTRE OF THE RING! OH THE RATINGS!

Johnny: I dunno Rick, I heard all the ratings were taken up by our TLC match last week! Oh, and OUR BATTLEBURGERS! OI!

“OI!”

Chuck Matthews applies pressure on James Shark’s lower back. James Shark reaches out for the bottom rope but he is too far away. Chuck Matthews screams for James Shark to tap. The ref drops down and asks James Shark if he gives up. The response to which is “NO WAY WHITE BOI!”

Rick: Did you just hear what I heard Johnny?!

Johnny: I did! And it was #realtalk!

James Shark slowly begins crawling to the ropes. James Shark reaches out to the bottom rope. James Shark grabs the bottom rope. The ref tells Chuck Matthews to break the hold, but he doesn’t. The ref counts.

-1-

-2-

-3-

-4-

Chuck Matthews lets go of James Shark’s legs. Chuck Matthews has a smug look on his face. Chuck Matthews drops down in the corner, and furiously yells for James Shark to get up.

Rick: ANOTHER HOLLYWOOD IMPACT?

Johnny: If he hits this, Chuck might have it. Shark was no doubt weakened by the Cryptic Cross and that other Hollywood Impact earlier.

James Shark pushes himself up from the mat, and Chuck Matthews charges at him. James Shark rears back before he is hit, and connects with a knockout right hand punch.

Rick: NO! SWAG OUT!

Johnny: THAT HAD TO HURT!

Chuck Matthews collapses to the ground, and James Shark drops down and covers him.

-1-

-2-

-3-

[Ding, Ding, Ding!]

Megan O’Day: HERE IS YOUR WINNER…JAMES SHARK!!

Rick: Shark countered Chuck’s Hollywod Impact attempt into a Swag Out for the win! Incredible!

Johnny: It seemed that maybe Chuck was going to sneak a win, but to no avail!

James Shark slowly gets to his feet and has his hand raised by the ref. James Shark climbs onto the turnbuckle and celebrates. After a few moments, Chuck Matthews begins moving, and motions for help.

Rick: Looks like Chuck’s calling out his Se7en buddies again…

Johnny: Here we go…

The camera switches to backstage, where Se7en are watching the match on a TV monitor inside their locker room. They see Chuck call for help, and move toward the door. Corey Casey twists the handle, but it doesn’t budge.

Darren Moore
Hey, what’s the hold up?

Corey Casey
The door’s locked from the outside! Someone locked us in here..?

Suddenly a loud, maniacal laughter can be heard on the other side of the door.

Corey Casey
GOD DAMN YOU SHADOW!!!

The camera returns to ringside.

Rick: IT WAS A TRAP!

Johnny: THAT MEANS SE7EN CAN’T HELP CHUCK OUT NOW! THAT’S WHAT BRANDON MEANT WHEN HE SAID HE WAS GOING TO MAKE IT THE BEST BIRTHDAY EVER!

James Shark smiles and slides out the ring. James Shark pulls out a chair from under the ring and slides back in. James Shark hits Chuck Matthews repeatedly on the back with the steel chair.

Rick: FINALLY, this is The New Disciples revenge!

Johnny: And Sharky’s awesome birthday present!

James Shark drops the chair to the mat, and picks up Chuck Matthews. James Shark puts Chuck Matthews in between his legs. James Shark taunts, and lifts Chuck Matthews up. James Shark piledrives Chuck Matthews onto the steel chair.

Rick: OUCH!

Johnny: AWESOME!

James Shark stands up and climbs up to the top rope. James Shark taunts, before getting down and rolling out of the ring.

“HAPPY BIRTHDAY!”*
Clap Clap Clap-Clap Clap*
“HAPPY BIRTHDAY!”
*Clap Clap Clap-Clap Clap*

James Shark begins to walk up the ramp, soaking in the crowds chants. Meanwhile in the ring, Chuck Matthews clutches his neck in severe pain.

Rick: I think Chuck may have been seriously hurt here.

Johnny: Yeah, he landed directly on his head...

The ref kneels down to Chuck Matthews, and after a few seconds motions for assistance. EMTs appear from back stage, and move down the ramp with a stretcher and a back-board. They slide the stretcher in the ring and proceed to place a neck brace on Chuck. They then slowly roll Chuck Matthews onto the back-board, and strap him down.

Rick: It looks to be a neck injury...

Johnny: Let’s hope he hasn’t broken his neck.

The EMTs slide Chuck out of the ring, and place him on a stretcher. They then wheel him up the ramp and to the back.

Rick: Well ladies and gents that’s about all the time we have tonight, we’ll make sure to keep you updated on the condition of Chuck Matthews...

Johnny: AND on the awesomeness of James Shark’s after party! Goodnight!

The show slowly fades out.

Copyright 2011
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Battle Grounds XI: James Shark Birthday Special   Battle Grounds XI: James Shark Birthday Special I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Battle Grounds XI: James Shark Birthday Special
Page 1 of 1