Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Battle Grounds IX: The Jason Hawk Special

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Chuck Matthews
Admin

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 12-16-2
Alignment: Heel

Battle Grounds IX: The Jason Hawk Special Empty
PostSubject: Battle Grounds IX: The Jason Hawk Special   Battle Grounds IX: The Jason Hawk Special I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 10:42 pm

The arena is completely dark, except for one spotlight, which shines on the ring. Within the circle of light stand the members of Se7en: Chuck in the center, with Corey, Kable, Syco, and Rydell on either side. Vinnie and Ashley stand off to each side, each holding a velvet bag. The lights slowly raise, showing the sold-out crowd.

Chuck Matthews
Ragnarok...the end of the world as we know it. The great war, prophesied by the vikings...

Chuck shakes his head.

Chuck Matthews
Ragnarok was hyped as "Jason Hawk's Event." An event named after an element of a dead religion. And yet...even at Hawk's event, he was upstaged. Because when the time came...when the show was over, when people were heading home...they weren't talking about Jason Hawk. Nobody was talking about Jason Hawk...they were talking about Se7en. Talking about the Great Revelation...the Revelation of Sin.

Chuck looks at the entrance, where a large image of Jason Hawk graces the screen for the Jason Hawk recognition show.

Chuck Matthews
Jason Hawk has revealed that he'd be retiring...that Ragnarok was truly his show...and, for reasons unknown to me...the powers that be have decided to dedicate the entire show to him....him, and that pathetic excuse of a career he's had.

Chuck looks to Ashley and Vinnie, who step forward with the velvet bags.

Chuck Matthews
Tonight, once again, we are going to steal the show from Jason Hawk. Ruin his "shining moment."

He reaches into the bags, pulling out two title belts. Corey steps forward, taking the mic from Chuck.

Corey Casey
Allow me to present to you...the IWF Tag Team titles. The belts that represent the bond between teammates. The ability to work together...to cooperate. To join forces in the name of a common goal...the entire reason fof Se7en's being. And being the leaders of the most powerful team in IWF today...it is only right that the first champions crowned are members of Se7en. And so, with pleasure, I award these belts to-

"Your Betrayal" by Bullet for my Valentine plays through the speakers, and the crowd erupts into cheers. Shadow Demon walks out onto the stage, smiling, and holding a microphone.

Shadow Demon
Wait! Wait!

Chuck stares up the ramp at Shadow Demon.

Shadow Demon
I have an announcement too! It's a very important announcement! So important, that it will completely-

Chuck Matthews
GET ON WITH IT!

Shadow smiles, and raises the mic to his lips.

Shadow Demon
It is my great honor to introduce you to the new General Manager of Battle Grounds...

He looks to the entrance ramp. Chuck stares at the stage, waiting. "Your Betrayal" begins to play again, and Shadow Demon claps his hands excitedly.

Shadow Demon
Oh yeah! It's ME!

Rick - It's true! Shadow Demon is the man in charge!

Chuck looks furious, and is about to speak, but Shadow Demon motions to the back, and Chuck's mic is cut off.

Shadow Demon
For my first trick, I'm going to shut up the biggest loudmouth in IWF! Hahahah!

The crowd cheers loudly, and Chuck leans over the ropes, shouting at Shadow.

Shadow Demon
And now...some important announcements! I agree with you, Chucky. IWF needs a good tag division. But the thing is...I don't really think you've done anything to deserve it. What have you done in IWF? Last I checked, your IWF career, much like your brother's, has been pretty lackluster...but I'll tell you what I'm going to do! We're going to find a way to get some contenders for that belt...and at Heroes Also Die, we're going to have a tag match...with the winners getting those shiny belts you guys bought us! Won't that be fun?

Johnny - Tag titles in IWF?

Rick - You thinking what I'm thinking, Johnny?

Johnny - The magnificent return of New OWN?

Rick - Hell yeah!

Shadow Demon
And now, without further ado...Let us give a big hand to a legendary career that comes to a close tonight. Jason, buddy? This show is for you.

Shadow Demon walks off, leaving Se7en in the ring as the intro video plays.

Battle Grounds IX: The Jason Hawk Special JasonHawkBG-1

Fireworks erupt from the stage, then fire down the ramp and strike each of the four ring posts, sending jets of flame colored red, blue, and white. The phoenix spotlights that normally span the crowd are colored similarly, and are designed to look like Hawks. The Hawks soar around the arena before coming to a clash under the big screen on the stage. The camera pans across the crowd, looking at their signs.

"KAKAAAAAA!" "Jason Hawk: Future Hall of Famer!" "Retiring as Full Throttle Champion! BEAT THAT!" "How do you pronounce Se7en?" "WHAT THE FUCK IS THE PAROUSIA?" "It's Tool Time with Chad Mason, BRO!"

Rick - Welcome to Battle Grounds!

Johnny - That dual-branded thing didn't work too well, did it?

Rick - Too expensive to get time slots on other stations. Much better to broadcast from a company that puts us on TV free of charge.

Johnny - Quite the show we have tonight, coming hot off the heels of an awesome Ragnarok!

Rick - We have TWO new champions! Vincent Van Rose won the High Impact title from Connor O'Shannon.

Johnny - Who cares? We have a new IWF Champion, AGAIN! Ruben's Cinderella story came to an abrupt end at Ragnarok, losing the title to Dan Alexander in his first defense.

Rick - Poor dude.

Johnny - Tonight, Ruben faces off against a man he's battled with before...Chuck Matthews.

Rick - THROUGH THE ENTRANCE RAMP! DO IT, RUBEN!

Johnny - And the main event. Jason Hawk takes his final match against Corey Casey.

Rick - He's had a legendary career. Jason, that is.

Johnny - Sure to be a great night...but first thing's first. We have ourselves a triple threat.

Theme hits the p.a. and he sprints out, darts down the ramp, slides in the ring and does a
somersault-headstand into a kip up then a backflip and stands in a martial arts stance.

Megan O'Day - The following is a triple threat match! Introducing first, from Tokyo, Japan...weighing 190 pounds...The Ninja!!!

"Everybody Can Cook" plays through the speakers. Pancake Pete dances down the ramp to the ring, handing out pancakes to people in the front row. He slides into the ring, still dancing.

Megan O'Day - And the opponent, from the Kitchen, weighing 150 pounds...Pancake Pete!

Rick - Why is he getting a reaction?

Johnny - Why WOULDN'T he get a reaction? Who doesn't love pancakes?

"Like a G6" plays. Matt Young walks to the ring, smiling at the crowd. He climbs between the ropes, looking at his opponents.

Megan O'Day - Introducing next, from Detroit, Michigan, weighing 212 pounds...MATTHEW YOUNG!

Johnny - He's been pretty lackluster lately. Can he pull off the win tonight?

Rick - No.

Battle Grounds IX: The Jason Hawk Special Match
Pancake Pete [vs] Matthew Young [vs] The Ninja

[Ding! Ding! Ding!]

Pancake Pete holds up his hand. He holds up a pancake, then throws it at Matthew Young. The Ninja reaches into his belt, pulling out a small black ball. He throws it at the ground, sending up a cloud of black dust. Pancake Pete stumbles backwards, holding his eyes. The Ninja looks at Matthew and Pete, both blinded.

Rick - This is going to be a very interesting match...

The Ninja approaches Pete, sending a roundhouse kick to his head. Pete falls to the mat, and Ninja immediately goes for a pin.

-1-

-2-

Pete kicks out. Matthew Young walks up behind Ninja. Ninja turns around, and gets a face full of pancake as Young smashes it into his face. Young capitalizes on the distraction, lifting Ninja in a suplex, and dropping him to the mat. Young turns on Pete, and stomps down on his arm. He grabs Pete's arm and falls to the mat, locking in an armbar. Pete reaches out, managing to grab hold of the ropes.

Rick - Quick break by Pancake Pete.

Pete slowly stands, along with Ninja. Pete runs, looking for a clothesline. Young ducks, and Pete runs towards Ninja. Ninja ducks under the clothesline. Pete turns around, and is greeted with another spinning roundhouse kick. Pete falls to the mat. Ninja turns to see Matthew Young racing towards him. Young leaps up, hitting Ninja with a calf kick, taking Ninja to the mat. Young goes to the corner and positions himself on the top rope.

Rick - I think bad things are about to happen.

Johnny - For who? Ninja, or Pete?

Ninja kips up to his feet, and charges towards the corner.

Rick - For Matt, apparently.

Ninja sends a karate chop to Matt's leg. Matthew slips n the rope, but manages to regain his balance. Ninja tries to climb up to knock Matt off the top rope. Matt sends a hard punch to Ninja's skull, and shoves him, sending Ninja tumbling over the top rope to the mat below. Matt turns back to Pete, still laying in the ring. Matt stands, and leaps off the top rope, landing on Pete with a 450 splash.

Rick - Direct Hit!

Johnny - Indeed it was!

Rick - ...No, I mean that's the name of the move.

Johnny - Oh yeah. Oops.

Matt Young goes for the pin.

-1-

-2-

-3-

[Ding! Ding! Ding!]

Megan O'Day - Here is your winner...Matthew Young!!!

Matt stands up, smiling. He raises his fist in victory.

Johnny - I'm....actually kind of surprised.

Rick - Does this count as an upset?

Johnny - I think it might.

The camera shows Matt celebrating in the ring before cutting to backstage.

Latoya Banks and Lillian Shark are seen walking down the hallway about to head into their match. Latoya stops and looks at the bulletin board. Theres a picture. A picture that reads "MISSING". Under the word is a picture of Kable. Latoya laughs. She calls out Lillian who was still walking.

Lillian comes towards Latoya and looks at the picture. Under the picture it reads "CASH REWARD" "Find Kable and bring him back to Vincent Van Rose". Lillian grabbed it and put it in her back pocket.

Lillian Shark
You could call this bounty hunting right?

Latoya Banks
Somewhat

Lillian Shark
We're going to go out there. Grab him. Destroy him...

Latoya Banks
and bring him back to Rose a bloody mess.

Lillian Shark
and by the time we bring him back to Rose... Rose will be a bloody mess too right?

Latoya Banks
RIGHT!!!

Lillian and Latoya laughed and high five each other as they continued to walk down the hallway.

The camera returns to Rick and Johnny.

Rick - That should be interesting.

Johnny - Sharky's Angels team up with Sean O'Rourke later tonight to face off against the High Impact Champion, and Se7en's fastest rising star.

Rick - Who do you think will take it?

Johnny - I hate to say it, but Se7en is looking extremely promising. THe talent is there...but as the Miami Heat proved, there's a difference between having talent, and being a team.

Rick - Why do we keep making these references?

Johnny - Why not?

"Not Afraid" by Eminem plays through the speakers. Tyson Rowle emerges from the curtain, storming to the ring.

Rick - He doesn't look happy.

Johnny - He had a rough showing at Ragnarok. I can't really say I blame him.

Tyson slides into the ring, ignoring the fans.

Megan O'Day - The following is a one-fall match! Introducing at this time, from Sheffield, England, weighing 229 pounds...TYSON ROWLE!

Tyson stares at the entrance, pacing the ring impatiently.

Gold Cobra by Limp Bizkit plays as the lights begin flashing at a rapid pace as smoke builds in front of the entrance.

Yeah, Who's the champ? Yeah.
C'mon, check this:

Ryan Apollos walks through the smoke and poses at the top of the stage as pyro shoots up behind him.

Wakin up aggravated, stupid Shit, man I hate it
Bitches lyin, bitches cryin,suicidal, get in line
Gettin mine, bouncin freaks, losin sleep, countin sheep
Absolute, cash and loot, men in black packin heat

Ryan stops halfway down the ramp and stares at the ring before continuing towards it.

Born and blazin rotten raisin fingers up time ta wave'm
Show these playas playin that they better get their ass to prayin
There will be nothin but dice after the cuttin' I'm guttin em
Like a fish they're gonna wish they never pushed my button

Ryan climbs onto the ring apron and stares around at the crowd again.

The door's shuttin and a knock will do you no good
You're gettin nothin while I rock here in Hollywood
I'll tell ya somethin else you can take it to the bank
I don't give a fuck what none of y'all people think

Ryan then enters the ring and walks to the hard camera side of the ring and poses once more.

Holdin the gold it's so gold it's so golden y'all
Golden Cobra

Oh, Uh, That's right, yeah (shut the fuck up!) that's right

Ryan walks over to the other side of the ring and leans over the rope and stares at the crowd as the music fades. Tyson runs up behind Ryan, and flips him over the top rope, dumping him to the floor.

Rick - Tyson not wasting any time here!

Tyson immediately slides out of the ring, kicking Ryan in the ribs. He digs beneath the apron, pulling out a steel chair. He turns around to see Ryan getting to his feet. Tyson blasts Ryan in the skull with the chair. Ryan stumbles back, leaning against the barricade. Tyson charges, and runs up the steps before leaping off. He plants the chair beneath his feet and dropkicks it into Ryan's body, sandwiching Apollos between the chair and the barricade. Tyson stands up and approaches Ryan, unleashing a flurry of punches. He grabs Ryan by the head and throws him to the ring, rolling Ryan under the bottom rope.

Johnny - Has this match even started?

Rick - I haven't heard the bell. Tyson is tearing Apollos apart!

Tyson slides into the ring, waiting for Ryan to stand. Apollos slowly gets to his feet. Tyson grabs his head and spins him, driving his knees into Apollos's skull.

Rick - Blizzard's Sting!

Tyson goes for the pin, and the referee counts.

-1-

-2-

-3-

The bell doesn't ring. Tyson looks at Megan O'Day, who is speaking with the timekeeper. Tyson looks around.

Rick - WHat's going on?

"Your Betrayal" plays, and Shadow Demon walks out onto the stage.

Shadow Demon
You look confuzzled!

Shadow smiles at the crowd.

Shadow Demon
Allow me to shed some light on the situation. Ryan Apollos was actually supposed to be a guest commentator for the next match. You just took him out.

Johnny - Oops.

Rick - What do you mean? Tyson probably just saved us from really boring commentary!

Shadow Demon
Yeah...well...anyway, here's your REAL opponent.

"Gear Jammer" plays, and Libra walks out, standing next to Shadow Demon. Shadow pats him on the back, and points towards the ring. Libra walks down the ramp, climbing between the ropes, and looking at Tyson, waiting for him.

Rick - It's LIBRA!

Johnny - Who?

Rick - You don't remember him?

Johnny - Wasn't that the loser?

Rick -The LOVEABLE loser! True, he didn't fare too well...but hey, maybe he'll do better this time!

Megan O'Day - Introducing the opponent, from Aylmer, Quebec...weighing 250 pounds...LIBRA!!!

Libra smiles at the crowd, then turns to Tyson. He extends his hand, but Tyson slaps it away. THe referee calls for the bell.

Tyson Rowle [vs] Libra

[Ding! Ding! Ding!]

Tyson sends a vicious kick to the gut of Libra. Libra catches it, and spins, tripping Tyson with a legsweep. Libra keep hold of Tyson's leg, and locks in a figure-four. Tyson tries to wrench Libra's legs off.

Rick - Libra off to a good start.

Johnny - Tyson just had a match though! This isn't really fair.

Rick - That wasn't even a match! He was just beating up Apollos!

Johnny - ERRONEOUS!

Libra lifts Tyson to his feet and throws him to the ropes. Tyson hits the ropes hard. Libra grabs Tyson, flipping him upside down, and driving Tyson's shoulder into his knee. Tyson rolls on the ground, clutching his arm. Tyson slowly gets to his feet, but Libra stomps on Tyson's back, sending him back to the mat.

Rick - Holy shit....Libra's taking it to him!

Johnny - This is Keith Axel's victory all over again!

Libra backs into the ropes and runs forward, sending a dropkick to Tyson's skull. Tyson rolls on the mat, and Libra goes for the pin.

-1-

-2-

Tyson kicks out.

Johnny - Well then. Tyson not done yet, it seems.

Libra stands up, clapping. He waits for Tyson to stand, clapping to get the crowd riled up. THe crowd claps along with Libra, their cheers getting louder and louder. Tyson shakes his head, cradling his neck. He looks at Libra. The two tie up. Libra delivers a kick to Tyson's midsection, then backs Tyson into the corner. Libra backs up, letting Tyson recuperate for a moment. Libra races forward, driving his boot into TYson's skull. Tyson holds on to the top rope, preventing him from slumping in the corner.

Rick - Tyson annihilated Apollos...but since then, hasn't done a whole lot.

Johnny - Maybe he didn't expect Libra as his opponent tonight?

Rick - It certainly was a SHOCKING turn of events!

Johnny - Quiet.

Tyson slowly pulls himself up out of the corner. Libra runs at Tyson, looking for another boot. Tyson drops a bit, causing Libra to crash into the corner, and stumble back.

Rick - Did he counter that, or did he just kind of fall out of the way?

Johnny - He fell.

Tyson pulls himself back up again, and starts climbing the corner, noticing Libra's stunned state. Tyson positions himself on the top rope. Libra turns around, and spots Tyson. He charges, leaping onto the top rope from the mat. He throws Tyson's arm around his neck and leaps off, taking Tyson down with a spinning neckbreaker from the top rope.

Rick - Wow. Who the fuck is this guy, and what has he done with Libra?!

Johnny - That was awesome! What athleticism!

Libra pins Tyson.

-1-

-2-

-3-

[Ding! Ding! Ding!]

Megan O'Day - Here is your winner...Libra!

Rick - How the FUCK did that just happen?!

Johnny - Leave the dude alone! I don't know where he's been the last few weeks, but it's clear that Libra is back with a vengeance. He made a believer out of me tonight!

Rick - I'm not so gullible.

The camera cuts to the parking lot, whre a limo pulls up in the garage. The driver gets out, and opens the back door, allowing Dan Alexander to step out, holding the IWF Championship. Dan looks around and smiles, then heads for the door. Suddenly, the lights start flickering, and evil laughter is heard all around. Dan freezes in his tracks, looking at the lights. THe lights stop flickering, and the laughter stops. Dan looks around cautiously, then shrugs it off, and heads for the arena door. As soon as he opens it, a loud explosion is heard as the limousine behind Dan bursts into flames. Dan spins around, looking at the limo. He slowly backs through the door, and runs down the hall towards his locker room, the laughter picking up again. Dan stops at his locker room door, staring at it. The camera spins around, showing the red writing on the wood of the door:

"The SYCO will be Unleashed..."

The show cuts to commercial.
Back to top Go down
https://insurgencywrestling.forumotion.com
Corey Casey

Corey Casey

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 27-12-1
Alignment: In Between

PostSubject: Re: Battle Grounds IX: The Jason Hawk Special   Battle Grounds IX: The Jason Hawk Special I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 10:45 pm

-------------------------------------

The show comes back from commercial to show Johnny Electric and Rick Christian sitting behind the announce table

Rick: Well, we’ve already seen some interesting events transpire this evening…

Johnny: Matthew Young winning by a landslide and then Tyson Rowle getting beaten down by Libra!? Yeah…I’d say we’ve seen some interesting things already!

Rick: Like I said Johnny….interesting things!

The camera pans over to show Megan O’Day, who is standing in the middle of the ring

Megan O’Day- The following match is scheduled for one fall. Introducing first…

The lights in the arena turn off. Down With the Sickness begins to play over the loudspeakers

Do you feel that?

A single spotlight spins around on the crowd, before ending up stopping at the top of the entrance ramp.

Ah Shit

James Macdonald appears at the top of the ramp, standing in the spotlight with his head down and arms crossed. He has a towel covering his head.

Oh ah ah ah ah ah!
Oh ah ah ah ah ah!

Megan O’Day- From Ottawa, Ontario, Canada…Weighing in at 247 pounds…James Macdonald!

Rick: James Macdonald looks like he’s ready to go here tonight!

Johnny: Which is funny…because I’ve heard his brother Brandon is here trying to preach the word of God or something backstage

Rick: Where the hell did you hear that?

Johnny: I have my sources…just like you have your sources that somehow tell you what all the new guys’ finishers are named!

James throws his head back, sending the towel flying backwards, and he jumps up, throwing his hands into the air. He begins to walk down the ramp, shouting to the fans.

Och, Och
Och, Och
Och, Och

James gets to the ring and climbs up the staircase. He looks at the fans, before stepping under the top rope and entering the ring. He walks over to the turnbuckle.

Drowning deep in my sea of loathing
Broken your servant I kneel
(Will you give it to me?)
It seems what's left of my human side
Is slowly changing in me
(Will you give it to me?)

James climbs up the turnbuckle and stops at the top. He smirks at the crowd, and raises his arms up, before flexing them, showing off his biceps and Buckeye tattoo.

Looking at my own reflection
When suddenly it changes
Violently it changes
Oh no, there is no turning back now
You've woken up the demon in me

James hops down from the turnbuckle and walks to the other side. He hops up and does the same thing, flexing for the other side of the arena.

Get up, come on get down with the sickness
Open up your hate, and let it flow into me

James hops down and walks to the center of the ring. He takes off his shirt and necklace, and gives them to the referee, and then retreats to his corner, waiting for the match to begin.

Megan O’Day- And his opponent…

“Feel Good Drag” by Anberlin blasts out of the house speaks. Rydell comes out to white lights flashing on and off. He pauses on the top of the ramp, raising his arms into the air, with fireworks going off behind him.

Megan O’Day- From Los Angeles, California…Weighing in at 237 pounds…Representing Se7en…Matt Rydell!

Rick: Matt Rydell…the hand picked protégé of Chuck Matthews!

Johnny: Rydell has been on a hit or miss streak here as of late Rick. Rydell only did well during the Path to Valhalla match because Chuck came out here and tried to give Rydell an assist

Rick: I’m pretty sure Chuck has bigger things on his plate to deal with this evening so Rydell is going to have to somehow figure out if he can win this match on his own

Matt Rydell then saunters down the ramp, before climbing into the ring, via the steel steps. When he enters the ring, he climbs up on the turnbuckle, staring coldly around him, before jumping down, finishing his entrance.

Rick: Both competitors have been hit or miss recently

Johnny: Only one man can walk out of this match the winner and prove to the world that he is definitely the real deal!

The ref looks at both men and nods before calling for the bell

James Macdonald [vs.] Matt Rydell

[Ding, Ding, Ding!]

Matt Rydell and James Macdonald circle each other slowly.

Rick: Both men are the same height but James Macdonald has ten pounds on Rydell

Johnny: Not to mention that James Macdonald has that impressive athletic ability for a guy his size

James Macdonald suddenly runs at Matt Rydell, looking for a clothesline. Matt Rydell drops to the mat and takes down James Macdonald with a drop toe hold. James Macdonald’s throat lands roughly on the second rope

Rick: James Macdonald looked like he was going to try and take Rydell’s head off with that clothesline!

Johnny: And he very well might’ve had Rydell not been smart enough to drop down and connect that drop toe hold

Rick: I guess Rydell has learned some tricks from the self-proclaimed “Smartest man in Wrestling” Chuck Matthews

Matt Rydell quickly springs to his feet and runs across the ring. Matt Rydell bounces off the ropes on the far side and comes running back towards James Macdonald, who is still hung up on the second rope. Matt Rydell leaps into the air and lands roughly on the back of James Macdonald’s neck, crushing James Macdonald’s throat

Rick: Matt Rydell is really taking the fight to James Macdonald here in the opening minutes of this match

Johnny: Rydell is targeting the neck and throat of James Macdonald, maybe looking to soften James up for the New Dawn later on in this match-up

Matt Rydell climbs off of James Macdonald, who slumps down to the canvas. Matt Rydell leans down and drags James Macdonald away from the ropes before dropping down and pinning James Macdonald. The ref drops down and begins counting

-1-
-2…

James Macdonald kicks out

Rick: Rydell was looking to end this match early

Johnny: Rydell is going to need to hit James Macdonald with a lot more than two moves if he expects James to stay down

Matt Rydell shrugs. Matt Rydell grabs James Macdonald’s arm and locks in an Anaconda Vise. James Macdonald begins bellowing out in pain as Matt Rydell leans back, applying more pressure

Rick: Matt Rydell has that Anaconda Vise locked in tightly

Johnny: Applying this submission is a good move by Rydell. Not only does it continue to damage the head, neck, and throat of James Macdonald, but it also wears down James Macdonald

The ref checks on James Macdonald as Matt Rydell screams at James Macdonald. James Macdonald shakes his head as he tries to drag himself over to the ropes

Rick: James Macdonald is trying to get to the ropes

Johnny: He needs to try and get to the ropes, which would force Matt Rydell to break the submission hold

James Macdonald inches closer and closer to the ropes. Matt Rydell cranks on the hold, tightening the Anaconda Vise. James Macdonald’s eyes begin to cloud over and his body slowly stops moving

Rick: It looks like James Macdonald is running out of strength here

Johnny: James Macdonald has been locked in that submission for a long time now, not to mention the brutal throat damage he sustained earlier in this match up

The ref looks down at James Macdonald and then leans down and lifts up James Macdonald’s hand. The ref lets it go and James’ arm falls down to the mat

-1-

The ref picks up James Macdonald’s arm again and lets it go. James’ arm, once again, falls down and lands on the mat

-2-

Rick: If James’ arm hits the mat for a third time this match is over

Johnny: I don’t see James Macdonald fighting his way out of that submission maneuver. Matt Rydell has it locked in too tightly

The ref grabs James Macdonald’s arm and lifts it up for a third time. The ref lets James Macdonald’s arm fall and collide with the mat for the third and final time

-3-

Rick: This one is over!

The ref calls for the bell

[Ding, Ding, Ding!]

Megan O’Day- Here is your winner…by submission…Matt Rydell!

The ref tries to raise Matt Rydell’s arm in victory, but Matt Rydell won’t release the Anaconda Vise

Rick: Come on now…this match is over!

Johnny: Rydell is clearly trying to send a message to Brandon Macdonald and anyone else who would stand in Se7en’s way

Matt Rydell cranks back on the submission hold even more. All of a sudden, Darren “Kable” Moore and Ashley Matthews run down the entrance ramp. Ashley Matthews is carrying a steel chair

Rick: Great…here comes more members from Se7en

Johnny: I think things are about to get ugly Rick

Darren Moore slides into the ring and begins stomping on James Macdonald’s exposed stomach and legs. Matt Rydell eventually releases the Anaconda Vise as Ashley Matthews slides into the ring and walks over to James Macdonald

Rick: What is Ashley going to do with that chair?

Johnny: I have no idea…but I do know that it can only mean bad things for James Macdonald…

Ashley Matthews walks over to Darren Moore and says something to him while pointing at the top rope. Darren Moore nods his head and walks over to the corner turnbuckle. Ashley Matthews then says something to Matt Rydell and then points down at James Macdonald, who is lying motionless on the canvas

Rick: It looks like Ashley Matthews is directing traffic here

Johnny: Ashley has a very cold and calculating side to her when she chooses to unleash it

Matt Rydell smirks and nods his head. Matt Rydell leans down and picks up James Macdonald. Ashley Matthews unfolds the chair and sets it up in the seated position right by the turnbuckle where Darren Moore is perched on the top rope. Matt Rydell lifts James Macdonald up on his shoulders and winks at the camera before tossing James Macdonald up and delivering a crushing GTS

Rick: The New Dawn by Matt Rydell!

Johnny: What a sick maneuver!

James Macdonald’s head is snapped back by the force of Matt Rydell’s knee colliding with his skull. James Macdonald staggers half a step backwards as Ashley Matthews delivers a dropkick that forces James Macdonald to land on his ass just in front of the chair. James Macdonald tilts his head back and rests it on the seat of the steel chair with his face looking upwards. Darren Moore suddenly launches himself off the top rope and comes crashing down on James Macdonald’s exposed throat with a vicious leg drop. The force of Darren Moore landing on James Macdonald causes the seat of the steel chair to snap in half

Rick: OH MY GOD!

Johnny: …

James Macdonald is driven down to the canvas and blood instantly begins flowing out of his mouth. Darren Moore chuckles as he pulls himself up to his feet and walks over to stand by Ashley Matthews and Matt Rydell

Rick: DID YOU SEE IT?!

Johnny: James Macdonald needs medical help ASAP…

Ashley Matthews stands in the middle of Darren Moore and Matt Rydell and holds both of their hands aloft. The fans begin boo’ing the members of Se7en viciously and chant at them

“YOU SICK FUCKS!”
“YOU SICK FUCKS!”
“YOU SICK FUCKS!”

Rick: I couldn’t agree more!

Johnny: That was just cold blooded…

Ashley Matthews, Darren Moore and Matt Rydell pose for a few more seconds, standing over the bloodied and motionless body of James Macdonald. EMT personal begin walking down the entrance ramp pushing a stretcher as the shot cuts to show the backstage area

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Camera cuts backstage, where Shadow Demon is sitting in a room, behind a desk. A knock is heard off-camera

Shadow Demon
Come in, come in

The door opens and Brandon Macdonald walks inside, wearing a Dallas Mavericks jersey underneath a half open robe. He walks over to Shadow's desk and sits down.

Shadow Demon
Brandon, how great it is to see you alive and well!

Brandon Macdonald
Ah yes. Truly I tell you, this is a glorious day. But alas, I see a great black cloud upon the horizon.

Shadow Demon
A black cloud? Whatever do you mean?!

Brandon Macdonald
I see terrible, terrible things arising from this group that calls themselves, Se7en. They have a bad omen about them my friend. A group based upon sin, shall only lead to more destruction. The destruction of all that is good around them

Shadow Demon
I couldn't agree more. They are up to no good, but I just don't know what kind of no good yet. But it is my goal to find out!

Brandon Macdonald
I recall that you had some....problems, with The Chosen during your time as General Manager of Showtime.

Shadow Demon
I think problem is the polite term

Brandon Macdonald
Of course, of course. But what say you this my good friends. Why not oppose this sinful group that calls themselves Se7en? Why not try to take them down, from the other side. The side of all that is good and righteous. Perhaps then, we will find some comfort.

Shadow Demon
So you're saying that I should fight them back?

Brandon Macdonald
Not just you. But all of us. We must work together to defeat these men. I am gathering a following. A following of disciples who I shall lead into battle with Se7en. You have been chosen from far beyond my friend

Shadow Demon
Sounds like I don't really have a choice, do I?

Brandon Macdonald
Oh no my friend. You always have a choice

Shadow Demon holds his arms up to his chin and rests his head on them. He ponders for a moment, before smiling at Brandon.

Shadow Demon
Alright, I'm in.

Brandon Macdonald
Thank you my friend. I must warn you. The path is a hard one to follow. But you would not have been chosen if you did not have it in you

The camera fades with Shadow and Brandon continuing to talk in the office. The shot fades to commercial

----------------------------------------------------

Battle Grounds IX: The Jason Hawk Special James-whitey-bulger

“Whitey Bulger: the only Bostonian sicker than Corey Casey”

----------------------------------------------

The show comes back from commercial to show Johnny Electric and Rick Christian sitting at the announcer’s table

Johnny: Like I said, Brandon Macdonald has seemingly become RELIGION MAN!

Rick: Religion Man?

Johnny: I don’t know…he’s some kind of religious superhero or something

Rick: Facepalm

Johnny: IT’S THE BEST I COULD COME UP WITH ON THE SPOT!

The shot pans over to show Megan O’Day who is standing in the middle of the ring

Megan O’Day- The following match is a 3-on-2 Handicap Tag Team Match.

Rick: I’d hardly say it was a “handicap match”

Johnny: I would! If you look at the numbers it is 3 opponent s versus two!

Rick: Its Irishman Sean Libby and James Shark’s girlfriend and James Shark’s wife versus Darren Moore, who nearly snapped James Macdonald’s neck in half a few moments ago, and the new High Impact Champion Vincent Van Rose!

Johnny: I’M JUST GOING BY THE NUMBERS!

The sound of music begins to drift throughout the arena

All that is near us we must know could disappear any day be careful. The main key to finding happiness, lies nowhere else but in my soul!

-Sean Libby jumps onto the stage dancing to the crowd then starts hoping down the ramp dancing and high fiving some fans then jumps up and starts hugging some fans. Latoya Banks and Lillian Shark walk slightly behind Sean Libby, looking at the fans on either side of the isle and smiling

Megan O’Day- Introducing first…at a combined weight of 438 pounds…The team of Latoya Banks, Lillian Shark and Irishman Sean Libby!

Rick: Come on now…you’re going to tell me that this match FAVORS Libby and Sharky’s Angels?

Johnny: You said his name wrong…it’s pronounced LIBBEH!!!!!!!!!!

Rick: Way to avoid the question

You could reminisce you could recall
the very last time you felt joy
or maybe you are so blessed to appoint
were you cant remember anything

Its a harmony a miracle
being able to breathe and live at all
so here is your one and only chance
life is an oppertunity

-Libby jumps onto the ring and jumps on the ropes as Latoya Banks and Lillian Shark walk up the ringside steps and climb into the ring-

All that is near us we must know
could disappear anyday be careful
the main key to finding happiness
lies no where else but in my soul
you know the closer you get to something
the tougher it is too see it
and Ill never take it for granted
lets go!

-Libby jumps over the ropes and dances in the ring with Latoya Banks and Lillian Shark as a huge smile appears on his face.-

Rick: Sure it’s all fun and games now, but just wait until the match starts

Johnny: Yeah…poor VVR and Darren Moore are going to be outnumbered!

Rick: REALLY?!

The lights in the arena go out as the opening guitar riff of “The One” by Elena Siegman blasts out of the house PA

All my life I've been debating
All the crows they sit there waiting
Wondering what I'm going to eat
Until I have it I can't breathe

I only see you on the floor
Your heart's not beating anymore
My lust for you just cannot wait
Your skin it tastes like chocolate

Two red spotlights shine down from the rafters, highlighting Darren Moore and Vincent Van Rose. Flames begin to leap up from under the stage and all along the entrance ramp

Megan O’Day- And their opponents…Weighing in at a combined weight of 533 pounds…Representing Se7en…The team of Darren Moore and the High Impact Champion Vincent Van Rose!

Rick: This isn’t going to end well for Libby or either of Sharky’s Angels

Johnny: C’mon…Sharky’s Angels have to deal with James Shark on an everyday basis! They have GOT to be tough!

Staring blankly at the sun
Waiting for my time to come
Your happy life it makes me sick
All the screaming sounds like music

Losing all my holy dreams
Someone tell me what they mean
There's an iron smell of blood in the air
But I can't find it anywhere

Darren Moore and Vincent Van Rose walk slowly down to the ring. The audience showers boos on them as they walk down to the ring, but neither man pays attention to the boos. The High Impact Title sits on Vincent Van Rose’s right shoulder and gleams in the red spotlight

I've been waiting for someone to find me
And become a part of me (become a part of...)
I've been waiting for you to
Come here
And kill me
And set me free (set me...)
I've been waiting for the one

Blood's flavor is so metallic
It's smell makes me go phrenetic
Textures that I find in you is a thick viscous glue
Some nights I become so keen
With all I touch and all I see
There's an iron smell of blood in the air
And now I see it everywhere

Darren Moore walks up the steel steps at ringside while Vincent Van Rose slides into the ring. Vincent Van Rose climbs a turnbuckle and pounds on his chest a few times before raising his fists to the sky. Darren Moore walks across the ring and climbs a different turnbuckle and smirks as he stares out at the thousands of booing fans

I've been waiting for someone to find me
And become a part of me (become a part of me...)
Come here
And kill me
And set me free (Oh)

I've been waiting for someone (part of me...)
Come here
And kill me (set me...)

Darren Moore and Vincent Van Rose climb down from the turnbuckles. Darren Moore and Vincent Van Rose meet in their corner and smile wickedly as they stare at Irishman Sean Libby and Sharky’s Angels. The ref walks over to VVR, who hands the ref the High Impact Title. The ref then gives the title to the time keeper, who is standing just outside the ring

Johnny: If you have a problem with men wrestling women…THEN CHANGE THE FUCKIN’ CHANNEL! IWF: Home of women who are capable of fucking guys UP!

Rick: Don’t believe us? Order Ragnarok on PPV and watch Alison Williams!

Darren Moore points to himself several times and shakes his head at VVR. VVR shrugs and climbs out of the ring. Across the ring, Latoya Banks says something to Sean Libby and Lillian Shark before turning and facing Darren Moore. The ref then calls for the bell

3-on-2 Handicap Tag Team Match
Se7en (Darren “Kable” Moore and Vincent Van Rose) [vs.] Irishman Sean Libby and Sharky’s Angels

[Ding, Ding, Ding!]

Darren Moore smirks confidently as he slowly begins walking towards Latoya Banks

Rick: Darren Moore looks supremely confident here

Johnny: Apparently Darren didn’t learn his lesson after getting eliminated by Alison Williams in the Path to Valhalla match at Ragnarok!

Latoya Banks sprints out of her corner and delivers a missile dropkick straight to the chest of Darren Moore. Darren Moore stumbles back a few paces and leans against the ropes.

Rick: Nice dropkick by Latoya Banks!

Johnny: Hopefully that was the wake up call Darren Moore needed to remind himself that he is in a match with an opponent who just happens to be a woman…not to mention that I’m sure Corey Casey and Chuck Matthews would be less than pleased if Se7en lost this match!

A look of anger appears on Darren Moore’s face as he reaches up and touches his chest. Latoya Banks quickly climbs to her feet and mockingly blows Darren Moore a kiss

Rick: Latoya Banks with a little taunting here

Johnny: Yup, she is definitely James Shark’s…uh…something!

Darren Moore snarls as he sprints across the ring and dives at Latoya Banks, looking for a spear. Latoya Banks leaps up into the air at the last second, grabs the back of Darren Moore’s head, and drives Darren Moore face first into the mat with a sit out facebuster

Rick: What a counter!

Johnny: Latoya Banks is no slouch!

Latoya Banks quickly drops down and pins Darren Moore as the ref counts

-1-
-2…

Vincent Van Rose enters the ring and runs over and stomps on the back of Latoya Banks’ skull, breaking up the pinfall

Rick: VVR with the smart move there, breaking up the pin attempt

Johnny: I think Darren might’ve bitten off more than he can chew tonight!

Latoya Banks makes the tag to Lillian Shark, who quickly climbs to the top of the turnbuckle. Latoya Banks drags Darren Moore backwards a bit before reaching down and holding Darren Moore’s legs wide open

Rick: If you are male and are easily nauseated please look away

Johnny: Darren’s poor “Kable” is about to be smashed!

Lillian Shark leaps off the top ropes and comes crashing down on Darren Moore’s nuts with a flying leg drop. Darren Moore instantly leans forward and grabs his crotch as a look of extreme pain appears on his face

Rick: Ouch…

Johnny: I think “ouch” might be the understatement of the century!

Lillian Shark drops down and pins Darren Moore as the ref counts

-1-
-2…

Darren Moore somehow manages to kick out

Rick: Despite getting his face smashed in and then his nuts leg dropped, Darren Moore somehow managed to kick out!

Johnny: I guess Darren Moore might not be useless after all!

Lillian Shark stands up and begins arguing with the ref about the pinfall count. The ref holds his hands up and shakes his head as Lillian Shark says a few more words to the ref before turning her attention back to Darren Moore

Rick: Lillian Shark needs to watch herself

Johnny: Indeed she does Rick, if she continues to yell at the ref she might cost her team this match

Lillian Shark leans down and grabs Darren Moore. Lillian Shark lifts Darren Moore up to his feet and then Irish whips Darren Moore against the ropes. Darren Moore hits the ropes and comes running back at Lillian Shark. Lillian Shark leans down, positioning herself to connect a back body drop. Instead, Darren Moore manages to use the momentum he had gained to leap into the air, grab Lillian Shark’s neck, spin around, and connect a tornado DDT

Rick: WHY DO PEOPLE ALWAYS LEAN DOWN WHEN SOMEONE IS RUNNNING AT THEM?!

Johnny: I don’t know…but Lillian Shark just get her fucking head spiked into the mat because of it!

Both Lillian Shark and Darren Moore begin to crawl towards their respective corners. VVR begins yelling at Darren Moore from across the ring, while Sean Libby raises his hands over his head and begins clapping rhythmically, encouraging the fans to clap along

Rick: Both competitors are down

Johnny: Sean Libby is trying to get the crowd into this match and will Lillian Shark on!

Both Darren Moore and Lillian Shark continue to crawl towards the respective corners. Darren Moore leaps into the air and tags in Vincent Van Rose, who comes storming into the ring

Rick: And here comes big ole VVR

Johnny: The High Impact Champion is in!

Lillian Shark goes to tag in Sean Libby but VVR manages to grab her right ankle and drag her away from her corner

Rick: VVR has successfully prevented LIBBEH from being tagged in

Johnny: And now the 125 pound Lillian Shark is trapped in the ring with the monstrous VVR

Lillian Shark slowly manages to climb up to her feet, even with VVR still holding on to her right ankle. Lillian Shark steals a quick glance at VVR before leaping into the air and lashing out with her other leg. The kick catches VVR square in the ribs and forces him to release his grip on Lillian Shark’s ankle

Rick: What a move!

Johnny: Lillian Shark managed to catch VVR off guard, forcing him to release her so she can make the tag!

Lillian Shark dives towards her corner and tags in Irishman Sean Libby. VVR quickly pulls himself up to his feet just as Sean Libby enters the ring. Sean Libby runs at VVR and leaps into the air. Sean Libby connects a spinning wheel kick that drives VVR down to the mat.

Rick: Spinning wheel kick by Sean Libby!

Johnny: I think we are going to see a lot of aggression out of LIBBEH in this match up. You can beat that Libby hasn’t forgotten that it was VVR who forced him onto the shelf a few months ago!

VVR quickly pulls himself up to his feet for a second time…only to be met with a second spinning wheel kick. VVR stands up for a third time and Sean Libby runs at him, looking to connect a third spinning wheel kick. Instead of delivering a third successful spinning wheel kick though, VVR sees Sean Libby flying through the air and ducks, causing Sean Libby to sail over the top rope and out of the ring

Rick: And down goes Sean Libby

Johnny: LIBBEH just ate shit HARDCORE!

VVR pulls himself up to his feet and distracts the referee. Darren Moore sees Sean Libby slowly pulling himself up to his feet and runs along the ring apron. Just as Sean Libby achieves a vertical stance, Darren Moore leaps off the ring apron and lands in the seated position atop Sean Libby’s shoulders. Darren Moore then snaps off a hurricanrana that sends Sean Libby face first into the ring post

Rick: Oh come on!

Johnny: Hey…anything is legal when the ref’s back is turned!

Rick: But that was just blatant cheating by the members of Se7en

Johnny: If the ref didn’t see it…it doesn’t count! You of all people should know that Rick!

Darren Moore quickly runs over to Sean Libby and picks Sean Libby up. Darren Moore rolls Sean Libby back in the ring and then nods at VVR, who stops distracting the ref. VVR walks over to Sean Libby and stomps on his chest a few times before leaning down and picking Sean Libby up. VVR Irish whips Sean Libby to the ropes. Sean Libby hits the ropes and comes running back at VVR. VVR reaches out and grabs Sean Libby and powers Sean Libby down to the mat with a double edged spinebuster

Rick: Sean Libby just got overpowered there

Johnny: If there is one thing VVR does very well…it’s overpowering his opponents with his incredible strength

VVR drops down and grabs Sean Libbys’ arm. VVR locks Sean Libby in a crossfaced chicken wing submission, causing Sean Libby to scream out in pain

Rick: Submission locked in!

Johnny: Let’s see if VVR can make Sean Libby tap out!

VVR cranks back on the submission hold, causing Sean Libby to scream out even louder. A sadistic grin appears on VVR’s face as he continues to torture Sean Libby

Rick: VVR looks like he is enjoying hearing Sean Libby’s agonizing screams

Johnny: After getting hit with the Cold of Ireland last week…I’m 100% sure VVR is enjoying every second of this!

The ref looks down at Sean Libby and asks him if he’d like to quit. Before Sean Libby can respond, Latoya Banks launches herself off the top rope and crashes down on VVR and Sean Libby with a leg drop. The force of the move causes VVR to break the hold

Rick: Latoya Banks to the rescue!

Johnny: Latoya may have just saved her team’s bacon!

Latoya Banks springs to her feet and points down at VVR, screaming something. Darren Moore enters the ring and comes running at Latoya Banks. Darren Moore leaps into the air, looking to connect a shoulder block. Latoya Banks ducks at the last second and pulls the top rope down, causing Darren Moore to careen over the top rope

Rick: HA!

Johnny: I guess turnabout is fair play!

Meanwhile, in the ring, VVR has managed to pull himself up to his feet. A look of extreme anger is etched onto VVR’s features as he stalks Sean Libby, who is slowly pulling himself up to his feet.

Rick: VVR senses blood in the water

Johnny: VVR is a lot like Corey Casey in the sense that both men use their anger to fuel themselves in the ring

Sean Libby slowly pulls himself up to his feet. VVR rushes forward and grabs Sean Libby. VVR runs and throws Sean Libby chest first into the turnbuckle. Sean Libby hits the turnbuckle chest first hard. Sean Libby stumbles back a few paces and VVR rushes forward and grabs Sean Libby’s arm. VVR lifts Sean Libby up into the air

Rick: VVR is looking for the devastating modified Southern Sledgehammer…

Johnny: If he hits this, it’s lights out game over for Sean Libby!

Sean Libby manages to wrap his legs around VVR’s neck as VVR lifts Sean Libby upside down. Using VVR’s own strength against him, Sean Libby snaps off a quick hurricanranna that shoots VVR into his own corner.

Rick: WHAT A COUNTER!

Johnny: Holy shit! Sean Libby had that Modified Southern Sledgehammer scouted PERFECTLY!

Darren Moore, who has managed to make it back to his own corner, quickly slaps VVR’s back, blindly tagging himself in.

Rick: Darren Moore with the blind tag

Johnny: I guarantee that is not going to make VVR happy later on

Darren Moore quickly climbs the top turnbuckle and looks down at Sean Libby, who is trying to crawl back to his corner. Darren Moore quickly leaps off the top rope and is about to come crashing down on Sean Libby when Sean Libby suddenly somersaults forward and tags in Lillian Shark. Darren Moore, instead, comes crashing to the ground.

Rick: Darren Moore just crashed and burned big time!

Johnny: I bet he’s regretting tagging himself in now!

Lillian Shark cracks her knuckles and rolls her neck as Darren Moore slowly gets to his feet. As soon as Darren Moore stands up, Lillian Shark begins blasting Darren Moore in the face with bitch slaps. Darren Moore tries to cover up but Lillian Shark continues to slap Darren Moore senseless.

Rick: BITCH SLAP MANIA!

Johnny: Wait for it…

Lillian Shark suddenly stops bitch slapping Darren Moore. Darren Moore lowers his defenses for a split second. Lillian Shark suddenly whirls around and connects a spinning backfist to Darren Moore that drives Darren down to the mat

Rick: Damn!

Johnny: Bitch Made by Lillian Shark! This shit is over!

Suddenly, “Get in the Ring” by Guns ‘n’ Roses blasts out of the house speakers and Axel Van Osbourne walks out onto the stage

Rick: What the hell?!

Johnny: It’s AVO! The 7 foot southern monster!

The ref turns his back and looks up at AVO, who is slowly walking down the entrance ramp. While the ref’s back is turned, VVR rushes into the ring. VVR runs over and grabs Lillian Shark from behind. He grabs her arm and then lifts her up in the powerslam position. Instead of driving her down to the mat however, he spins her and then drives her down with a Pumphandle Reverse Piledriver

Rick: Modified Southern Sledgehammer by VVR!

Johnny: All while the ref’s back was turned!

VVR quickly grabs Darren Moore and drags him on top of Lillian Shark. He then yells at the ref to turn around before diving out of the ring. Meanwhile, AVO chuckles and turns around and walks up the entrance ramp and heads backstage

Rick: Se7en is going to steal a victory here after a little help from AVO!

Johnny: Like I said earlier…if the ref’s back is turned…

The ref turns and sees Darren Moore draped across Lillian Shark’s prone body. The ref quickly drops down and begins counting

-1-
-2-
-3…

Latoya Banks suddenly yells at the ref

Latoya Banks
HEY REF! CHECK IT OUT!

Latoya Banks suddenly lifts up her top, revealing her tits

Rick: OHMYFUCKINGGODHOLYSHITBBQ!

Johnny: OW OW!!!!!! LATOYA BANKS HAS SOME NICE CANS!

The ref stops counting and stares, slack jawed, at the now topless Latoya Banks. The ref gets up and begins walking towards Latoya Banks. While the ref is distracted, Sean Libby slides into the ring. VVR enters the ring at the same time and tries to clotheslines Sean Libby. Sean Libby ducks under the clothesline attempt and stops dead in his tracks. VVR turns around…and is met by a superkick straight to the jaw by Sean Libby

Rick: The Irish Shot!

Johnny: WHY DOES EVERYONE AND THEIR BROTHER FEEL THE NEED TO STEAL…aw fuck it I can’t be mad…LATOYA BANKS IS STILL FUCKING TOPLESS!

Rick: HURRAY FOR BOOBIES!

The force of the superkick knocks VVR out of the ring. Sean Libby quickly pulls Lillian Shark on top of Darren Moore and then, after staring at Latoya Banks’ tits for a few moments, quickly shakes his head and nods at Latoya Banks

Rick: Haha I love it!

Johnny: Love what?! Latoya Banks’ titties?! Cause I love them too!

Latoya Banks quickly pulls her shirt back down and screams at the ref to turn around. The ref shakes his head, as if he is just waking from a dream.

Rick: Latoya Banks has freed the ref from her spell

Johnny: FUCK THAT! I WASN’T DONE STARING AT HER TITS YET!

The ref turns around and sees Lillian Shark pinning Darren Moore. The ref quickly drops down and counts

-1-
-2-
-3-

[Ding, Ding, Ding!]

Megan O’Day- Here are your winners…the team of Latoya Banks, Lillian Shark, and Irishman Sean Libby!

Rick: Libby’s team prevails!

Johnny: It’s not Libby’s team…it’s Latoya’s Titties’ team!

Sean Libby and Latoya Banks both enter the ring and run over to Lillian Shark. Sean Libby drapes one of Lillian Shark’s arms over his shoulder, while Latoya Banks drapes Lillian’s other arm of her shoulder. Sean Libby and Latoya Banks both prop Lillian Shark up and celebrate as the ref holds Latoya’s wrist up in victory…while blatantly staring at her chest. The shot cuts to the backstage area

-----------------------------------------------------------

The camera cuts backstage, where Axel Van Osbourne is walking down the hallway. Suddenly, a blast of wind and a bright light flash, and stop Axel in his tracks. He covers his eyes, as the light slowly dims. Walking out of the light is Brandon Macdonald

Brandon Macdonald
Hello Axel

Axel Van Osbourne
Do I know you?

Brandon Macdonald
I doubt it. But I know you. Allow me to introduce myself. I am Brandon Macdonald, the saviour of the IWF

Axel Van Osbourne
Oh, I do know you. You're the guy who died a few weeks ago, aren't you?

Brandon Macdonald
I suppose you could say that. I was reborn, so to speak. A second coming of sorts. I am so grateful for it.

Axel Van Osbourne
I'll bet. So is there anything I can help you with Brandon?

Brandon Macdonald
I saw what you did out there Axel…why did you help the evil powers known as Se7en?

AVO looks at the ground in embarrassment

Axel Van Osbourne
I owed him a favor…it’s been repaid, pure and simple

Brandon Macdonald
Axel…you seem like you have some troubles in your past. Troubles that might get the better of you if you let them. You are a man who might need help

Axel Van Osbourne
What makes you think I need any help?

Brandon Macdonald
I don't. Only you know if you need help or not. But what you should know is the state of everyone in the IWF. The army of sinners that call themselves Se7en

Axel Van Osbourne
Yeah, I saw what they did to Ridicule at the end of Ragnarok. That shit was nuts!

Brandon Macdonald
I'm sure you do not wish the same fate upon yourself

Axel Van Osbourne
I don't think any man in their right mind would.

Brandon Macdonald
I don't believe so either. Which is why I come to make you an offer. Join my disciples. Follow me, and together, as a righteous and sin-free group, we will eliminate the Se7en group. No more shall this federation be run by sinners. What say you Axel Van Osbourne? Shall you join me on the path of light? Or will you follow down the road of darkness?

Axel Van Osbourne
I'm in dude. My debut to Vincent Van Rose is paid off….I’m a new fuckin’ man!

Brandon Macdonald
I knew you would make the right choice. Come Axel, for we have much to discuss

Brandon puts his arm around Axel's shoulder and they walk off down the hallway. The camera cuts back to commercial

--------------------------------------------------

Battle Grounds IX: The Jason Hawk Special Kangaroo-meat

“Shadow Demon says: KANGAROO! IT’S WHAT’S FOR DINNER!”

--------------------------------------------------

The show returns to show Rick and Johnny sitting at the announcer’s table

Rick: Wow Facepalm

Johnny: I…I can’t even…really…?

Rick: Australians EAT kangaroos?

Johnny: Who cares?! I CAN’T GET THE IMAGE OF LATOYA BANKS’ BOOBS OUT OF MY HEAD! IT’S AWESOME!

Rick: Facepalm

The shot pans over to show Megan O’Day, who is standing in the middle of the ring

Megan O’Day- The following is a triple threat match! Introducing first…

The lights go out as the opening strains of La Ultima Hora by Breed 77 play out over the speakers.

"Siii aaaaaah..."

The lights burst back on as the music kicks in to reveal Ruben Ricardo León stood on the stage. As the music continues he walks forward, down the ramp towards the ring, stopping every now and then to hi five a fan or sign an autograph.

Megan O’Day- From Villahermosa, Mexico…Weighing in at 208 pounds…Ruben Ricardo Leon!

Rick: And here comes the former IWF World Heavyweight Champion

Johnny: Key word to note here folks…FORMER

Rick: RRL and Dan Alexander had a hell of a match at Ragnarok but, at the end of the day, RRL came up just a bit short

Johnny: That’s a hell of a tough break for poor Ruben

"In a darkened place
Man without a face
Count on fingers the choices he could have made
Paint a picture of, view from up above, you
And soon he's painting in blood"

Ruben reaches the ring and walks around the side to the announce tables, from where he jumps up unaided on to the ring apron. He then turns around, and raises his arms to the fans, before rolling backwards over the ropes.

"And that man is me
La vida perdi
Now I'm casting a shadow in front of me
Now I've drained my heart so I no longer bleed"

Ruben climbs the turnbuckle and raises his arms to the fans again before backflipping in to the center of the ring, landing on his feet.

Rick: RRL looks like he’s ready to go here tonight Johnny

Johnny: Oh absolutely…you can be damn sure that RRL will be looking to return to his winning ways here tonight

“Forever and a Day” by High Contrast blasts out of the house speakers. The Mexican Samurai comes out with a smile on his face as the crowd showers him with attention.

Megan O’Day- And his opponent…making his IWF Debut…From Los Angeles, California….Weighing in at 230 pounds…The Mexican Samurai!

Rick: WHAT?!

Johnny: NO FUCKING WAY!

Rick: Mexican Samurai is BACK?!

The crowd chants loudly

“WELCOME BACK!”
“WELCOME BACK!”
“WELCOME BACK!”

Rick: Mexican Samurai was an NLWF Legend!

Johnny: And now it seems that the legendary Mexican Samurai is back in action here in IWF!

The Mexican Samurai nods his head to the beat as he makes his way to the middle of the ring. Samurai takes off his outfit before flashing his mouth guard to the camera and placing it in his mouth. He smiles and rolls into the ring, Samurai gets onto to the middle turnbuckle and poses.

Rick: What an amazing surprise!

Johnny: Mexican Samurai might be a legend…but he has one hell of a tall task here tonight

Well I can't stand to be with myself
This liberation's seemingly rare
And I can't stand the taste of your mouth
This sublimation's out of my hands

Stay when you think you want me
Pray when you need advice
Hey keep your sickness off me tryin to get through

Seether’s “Country Song” plays through the speakers, and the crowd boos loudly. The screen shows the face of Chuck Matthews, smiling, before a shadow passes over his face, showing only his eyes and an evil grin. Chuck himself walks out from behind the curtain, eliciting a louder response from the audience.

Megan O’Day- And the final opponent in this match…From Chicago, Illinois…Weighing in at 225 pounds…Chuck Matthews!

Shame you can’t take this from me
Bane on the empty mind
Hey keep your fingers off me, why can't I get through?

Chuck stops halfway down the ramp and looks to the booing crowd. He raises his hands in his signature old-style cornas. Fireworks erupt in a line behind him, firing back and forth for a moment. Chuck looks back to the ring, and continues walking. He runs up the steps and pauses on the apron, flashing a grin at the crowd before stepping between the ropes.

Rick: The crowd really showering Chuck Matthews with hatred here Johnny

Johnny: Well, what did you expect? This is the guy who shocked the world at Ragnarok

Rick: Right you are Johnny. No one expected Chuck Matthews to be eliminated via motorboating Alison Williams in the Path to Valhalla match

Johnny: I WAS TALKING ABOUT THE FORMATION OF SE7EN IDIOT!

Rick: Uh…yeah… Razz

(Hey) I keep on thinking that it's
(Hey) all done and all over now
You keep on thinking you can save me, save me
(Hey) My ship is sinking but it's
(Hey) all good and I can go down
You've got me thinking that the party's all over

Chuck climbs up on the turnbuckle. He stares at the crowd, sneering at them, and stretches out his arms, soaking in the crowd's reactions. Finally, he points to the opponent, shakes his head, then motions to himself.

Lay down, just stay down
Lay down because the party's all over

Lay down, just stay down
Lay down because I’m trying to get through

Chuck hops down from the corner. He paces the ring, rolling his wrists as he waits for the bell.

Rick: All the combatants look jacked up and good to go

Johnny: This match is going to be one hell of a contest!

The ref nods at each man before calling for the bell

Triple Threat Match
Chuck Matthews [vs.] Ruben Ricardo Leon [vs.] The Mexican Samurai

[Ding, Ding, Ding!]

Chuck Matthews suddenly sprints across the ring and delivers a crushing spear to Ruben Ricardo Leon

Rick: HOLY SHIT!

Johnny: HOLLYWOOD IMPACT! That move came out of nowhere!

Rick: THIS MATCH HASN’T EVEN BEEN GOING ON 5 SECONDS YET!

Chuck Matthews springs to his feet and turns and looks at Mexican Samurai. Mexican Samurai motions for Chuck Matthews to bring it on. Chuck Matthews smirks as he stares at Mexican Samurai

Rick: These two have a long and storied past

Johnny: Both of these guys are legends in this industry. Back in NLWF, Mexican Samurai and Chuck Matthews…

Chuck Matthews suddenly sprints at Mexican Samurai and delivers a crushing Hollywood Impact that drives Mexican Samurai’s spine right into the turnbuckle

Rick: HAHA NO FUCKING WAY!

Johnny: ANOTHER HOLLYWOOD IMPACT?!

Rick: Somewhere, Tommy Cornell is abusing himself while watching this match…

Chuck Matthews slowly pulls himself up to his feet. He turns and looks up the entrance ramp and begins making a waving motion

Rick: What the hell is Chuck doing?

Johnny: I dono…

The rest of the members of Se7en walk out from backstage and slowly begin to walk down the ramp

Rick: This is just unnecessary

Johnny: Why would Chuck call out the rest of Se7en? He clearly is in firm control…

Chuck Matthews walks up to the ref and says something. The ref shakes his head “no” but Chuck Matthews pokes the ref in the chest a few times and points over to Megan O’Day

Rick: What is Chuck Matthews saying to the ref?

Johnny: I have no idea but it looks like Chuck Matthews is using bullying tactics and brute physical intimidation to get what he wants

The ref finally nods his head “yes” and walks over to the ropes. He waves at Megan O’Day who slowly gets up and walks over to the ref. The ref says something to her and she nods and brings a microphone up to her lips

Megan O’Day- Ladies and gentlemen…the following triple threat match will now be contest with No Disqualifications

The crowd begins to boo violently

“THIS IS BULLSHIT!”
*CLAP CLAP CLAPCLAPCLAP*
“THIS IS BULLSHIT!”
*CLAP CLAP CLAPCLAPCLAP*

Rick: I’m with the fans on this one, this IS bullshit!

Johnny: Is it though Rick? Or has Chuck Matthews just outsmarted everyone in this building?

Corey Casey, VVR and Syco-Angel all slide into the ring while Ashley Matthews, Matt Rydell, and Darren Moore begin looking underneath the ring for weapons. Syco-Angel walks over to Ruben Ricardo Leon and leans down and picks him up. Syco-Angel ducks under RRL’s arm and then lifts RRL up onto his shoulders. Syco-Angel then spins, driving RRL down to the mat with a Whale Hunt

Rick: Demon Slayer!

Johnny: What a devastating move!

Meanwhile, Chuck Matthews nods at Corey Casey and VVR. Corey Casey and VVR walk over to The Mexican Samurai and lift him to his feet. VVR throws Mexican Samurai to the ropes. Mexican Samurai hits the ropes and comes running back at VVR. VVR leans down, grabs Mexican Samurai’s legs, and lifts Mexican Samurai up in the flapjack position. VVR tosses Mexican Samurai…who is then DDT’ed to the mat by Corey Casey

Rick: Holy shit!

Johnny: Good lord in heaven! VVR and Corey Casey just scrambled Mexican Samurai’s brains!

Ashley Matthews and Matt Rydell all of a sudden pull out two tables from under the ring. Ashley Matthews and Matt Rydell slide the tables into the ring and then enter the ring as well. At the same time, Darren Moore pulls out 8 sets of shackles and tosses them into the ring

Rick: WHY THE HELL DO WE HAVE SHACKLES UNDER THE RING?!

Johnny: Facepalm

Chuck Matthews and Corey Casey instantly begin directing traffic. Ashley and Matt Rydell grab one of the tables and four sets of shackles. Ashley positions one of the tables leaning in the corner of the ring while Matt Rydell and Chuck Matthews grab Ruben and shackle his arms and legs to the turnbuckle, right in front of the table. On the other side of the ring, VVR, Darren and Syco-Angel do the same to Mexican Samurai

Rick: I don’t like the looks of this

Johnny: Se7en is about to send a message to the entire IWF locker room…

Chuck Matthews and Corey Casey both walk to the center of the ring. Both men are smiling wickedly as they look from Ruben Ricardo Leon to Mexican Samurai. Corey Casey motions towards Mexican Samurai. Chuck Matthews nods his head at Corey Casey before turning and sprinting directly at Mexican Samurai. Chuck Matthews dives at Mexican Samurai delivering a Hollywood Impact that drives Mexican Samurai through the table. At the same time, Corey Casey turns and runs at Ruben Ricardo Leon and spears Ruben right through the other table

Rick: ANTI-CHRIST IMPACT!

Johnny: HOLLYWOOD IMPACT!

Corey Casey and Chuck Matthews slowly get to their feet. The other members of Se7en then walk over and unshackle Mexican Samurai and RRL. Syco-Angel walks over and drags Mexican Samurai from the wreckage while VVR walks over and grabs RRL and drags him out of the wreckage as well. RRL is placed in the center of the ring while Syco-Angel drags Mexican Samurai on top of RRL. Chuck Matthews walks to the center of the ring and places his boot on Mexican Samurai’s face. The ref quickly counts

-1-
-2-
-3-

[Ding, Ding, Ding!]

Megan O’Day- Here is your winner…Chuck Matthews!

The crowd once again begins booing violently

“THIS IS BULLSHIT!”
“SE7EN SUCKS!”
“THIS IS BULLSHIT!”
“SE7EN SUCKS!”

Rick: The fans making their opinions known here tonight

Johnny: Se7en sending a message loud and clear Rick…they are not to be fucked with…

Chuck Matthews walks over to the ropes and holds out his hand. Megan O'Day walks over and hands Chuck Matthews the microphone. Chuck Matthews walks over to The Mexican Samurai and leans down, getting inches away from The Mexican Samurai's face

Chuck Matthews
Welcome to IWF buddy

Chuck Matthews throws the microphone out of the ring and stands up. The scene fades to commercial with se7en standing in the ring side by side, holding their hands up in victory

---------------------------------------------------------------

Battle Grounds IX: The Jason Hawk Special Square-tire

“The all new ZENN Compact Car, now available wherever Canadian cars are sold. ZENN…trusted Canadian Car Company since 1909”

----------------------------------------------------------

The show returns from commercial. The shot shows Mexican Samurai, who is backstage sitting in a room, being tended to by a few medical personnel. The door to the room opens, and Brandon Macdonald walks in.

Mexican Samurai
Can I help you?

Brandon Macdonald
You most certainly can. I'm Brandon Macdonald. Nice to meet you finally

Mexican Samurai
Mexican Samurai. Finally?

Brandon Macdonald
Well I have heard so much about you. You are one of the originals of our old federation

Mexican Samurai
Yeah, I was in the NLWF way back when. You a new guy?

Brandon Macdonald
You might say that.

Mexican Samurai
So what can I do for you Brandon?

Brandon Macdonald
Ah yes. Well, I am sure that you are well aware of the group known as Se7en

Mexican Samurai
Yeah, we had a nice meeting just a few minutes ago

Brandon Macdonald
I saw. And I also saw something in you. I was given a sign. I saw, and I knew

Mexican Samurai
Knew what?

Brandon Macdonald
That you would make a perfect follower

Mexican Samurai
What? I'm no follower of anyone Macdonald!

Brandon Macdonald
No, my friend, you misunderstood me. When I say follower, I do not mean that in the traditional sense of the word. I am not implying that I am better than you. I am merely gathering all of you together, setting you on the right path

Mexican Samurai
And what path is that?

Brandon Macdonald
A path that leads to the extinction of Se7en

Mexican Samurai
I like the sounds of that. But how?

Brandon Macdonald
You leave that up to me. But I'm glad that you chose to join me and my friends. Truly I tell you, we shall defeat Se7en, and their group of sinners. So what say you? Will you join the right side?

Mexican Samurai
I need to think about it. It's a big choice

Brandon Macdonald
I wouldn't expect any less. Good luck to you in your decision making. We'll be waiting.

Brandon walks off screen, as Mexican Samurai slumps back down, while medical personnel work over him. The camera cuts back to the ring.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited by Corey Casey on Sun Jun 26, 2011 10:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://insurgencywrestling.forumotion.com/forum
Corey Casey

Corey Casey

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 27-12-1
Alignment: In Between

PostSubject: Re: Battle Grounds IX: The Jason Hawk Special   Battle Grounds IX: The Jason Hawk Special I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 10:46 pm

Rick: Welcome back lads and laddettes! We’re about to witness a match between the NEW IWF World Champion, and the man who came very close to both winning the Full Throttle title and beating Corey Casey in the path to Valhalla match, which you’d think would have guaranteed him winning the match, wouldn’t you Johnny?

Johnny: Absolutely, I actually still don’t understand what happened there. Syco had the match won, all he had to do was continue on the offensive an pin Corey!

Rick: Corey Casey said something to Syco-Angel that made him stop in his tracks. Only he knows what it was, so maybe we’ll never find out.

“You're Going Down” by Sick Puppies plays on the PA system along with his video. Dan comes out onto the stage.

Define your meaning of war
To me it's what we do when we're bored
I feel the heat coming off of the blacktop
And it makes me want it more

Dan is walking down the ramp ignoring the fans as they reach out.

Because I'm hyped up, outta control
If it's a fight I'm ready to go
I wouldn't put my money on the other guy
If you know what I know that I know

Dan walks up the steps and goes through the ropes. He shoves the referee aside as he makes his way to a corner.

It's been a long time coming
And the tables' turned around
Cause one of us is goin'
One of us is goin' down

He goes up one of the corners and stands up on the second ropes. He looks out to the crowd and stares at them.

I'm not running, it's a little different now
Cause one of us is goin'

One of us is goin' down

Megan O’Day: The following match is scheduled for one fall, introducing first, from Thousand Oaks, California, weighing 220 pounds, he is the IWF WORLD Champion, DAN ALEXANDER!

Rick: You hear that? “WORLD Champion” OH THE RATINGS!

Johnny: I have to say, despite my partner’s exaggerations, that Deuce has surprised all of us. When he joined as Chris Matthews’ pick to join the battle royal at Isolation, none of us took him too seriously. Five weeks later, he’s World Champion.

Rick: True that, it’s like he pulled a Brandon Macdonald on us!

Johnny: What do you mean – he didn’t collapse and die in the middle of the ring after a match?!

Rick Facepalm NO, I meant ascend to the top ranks incredibly quickly and win a world title in a period where he’d still be considered a rookie.

Johnny: Oh...

Ain't No Grave plays as Angel walks out from the back Angel stops at the top of the ramp as the light all turn on. Angel looks out at the crowd and smiles as the lights all go out again and turn back on with Angel standing in the middle of the ring.

Megan O’Day: And his opponent…from Seattle, Washington…weighing 800 pounds and standing 9 foot tall…Representing Se7en…Syco-Angel!

Rick: This man was highly unlucky at Ragnarok.

Johnny: He’s been very unlucky through these past weeks, Rick. Syco-Angel has been on a losing streak of sorts.

Rick: Let’s see if he can turn things around with a win here, in this non-title match up!

Non-Title Match
Dan Alexander [vs] Syco-Angel

[Ding, Ding, Ding!]

Dan Alexander immediately slides out of the ring, away from Syco-Angel. Syco-Angel looks out at Dan Alexander, who shakes his head and waves Syco-Angel off. Dan Alexander begins to walk down the ramp.

-1-

Rick: The champion is going to run away and take a count-out loss?!

Johnny: How’s that for RATINGS Rick??

Rick: ...Shutup you

-2-

Dan Alexander reaches the top of the ramp.

-3-

Syco-Angel rolls out of the ring and chases after Dan Alexander, who isn’t watching behind him.

-4-

Syco-Angel clubs Dan Alexander in the back of the head, and throws him into the crowd barrier, where a number of IWF fans throw popcorn and other merchandise at Dan Alexander.

-5-

Rick: Yep, our fans showing their appreciation for their world champion!

Johnny: Sad

Rick: What’s wrong Johnny?

Johnny: I want some popcorn...

Syco-Angel grabs Dan Alexander by the head, and leads him back down to the ring.

-6-

Syco-Angel bounces Dan Alexander’s head off of the ring apron, and rolls into the ring with him. Syco-Angel picks up Dan Alexander. Syco-Angel throws Dan Alexander into the turnbuckle. Syco-Angel charges and clotheslines Dan Alexander in the corner. Syco-Angel powerfully whips Dan Alexander out of the turnbuckle. When Dan Alexander hits the turnbuckle, he falls to the mat, clutching his back in pain.

Rick: Syco Angel’s using his strength to keep Dan Alexander from getting in any offence.

Johnny: Yeah, it really showed then. That Irish whip was so powerful that the impact caused Dan to be knocked down.

Dan Alexander slowly pushes himself up from the mat, clutching his back. Syco-Angel runs and clotheslines Dan Alexander. Syco-Angel stomps on Dan Alexander. Syco-Angel runs to the ropes, and hits an elbow drop on Dan Alexander. Syco-Angel pins Dan Alexander.

-1-

Dan Alexander kicks out.

Rick: A nice elbow drop there by SA leads to a two-count.

Johnny: The champion’s in a tough situation right now, it’s very hard to fight back against Syco Angel when he gets on a roll like this.

Syco-Angel pulls Dan Alexander up. Syco-Angel puts Dan Alexander on his shoulder. Syco-Angel runs to the corner and hits snake eyes on him. Syco-Angel grabs Dan Alexander by the throat and lifts him up into the air. Syco-Angel walks to the center of the ring, and chokebombs Dan Alexander to the mat. Syco-Angel covers Dan Alexander.

-1-

-2-

Dan Alexander gets a shoulder up.

Rick: The damage is starting to take its toll.

Johnny: Deuce is completely out of the match right now, Syco Angel is dominating!

Syco-Angel rolls to his feet. Syco-Angel moves to the corner, and motions for Dan Alexander to get to his feet.

Rick: Syco wants to finish this right here, right now, with a Hollywood Impact!

Johnny: Poor Dan...

Dan Alexander slowly gets to his feet, and Syco-Angel charges at him. At the last second, Dan Alexander moves out of the way, and Syco-Angel hits the steel post of the turnbuckle shoulder-first.

Johnny: OR MAYBE NOT POOR DAN!

Rick: He dodged it at the last second!

Dan Alexander slowly gets to his feet, and then quickly walks over to Syco-Angel in the corner. With all of his strength, Dan Alexander pulls Syco-Angel out of the corner, and throws him out of the ring. Dan Alexander rests in the opposite turnbuckle, and tells the ref to count out Syco-Angel.

-1-

Rick: Dan is trying to get SA counted out.

Johnny: This is a tactic a few wrestlers have been using recently. It’s effective, because of his big size, Syco Angel can’t get into the ring as quickly as most wrestlers can.

Syco-Angel begins to get to his feet.

-2-

Dan Alexander rolls out of the ring, and pokes Syco-Angel in the eye. Dan Alexander whips Syco-Angel into the steel steps, sending the top half flying off.

-3-

Dan Alexander rolls back into the ring.

-4-

Rick: Good tactics here by Dan, it’s going to be much harder for SA to get back in the ring now!

Johnny: I dunno Rick; it’s hard to keep the big man down.

Syco-Angel begins to get up.

-5-

Syco-Angel climbs to his feet, and Dan Alexander waits back against the ropes.

-6-

Rick: The champion not intent on continuing his strategy?

Johnny: I think he decided that it wasn’t going to work, because despite SA’s size, he is able to endure a lot of beating and still get up.

Rick: That’s true, even when he lost to our now High Impact champion Vincent Van Rose via count out he still came very, very close to getting back in the ring.

Syco-Angel climbs into the ring before the 7 and immediately is hit by a running knee lift by Dan Alexander. Dan Alexander stomps on Syco-Angel ruthlessly, before positioning Syco-Angel, leaping up, and hitting a knee drop on Syco-Angel’s head.

Rick: Like it or not, the World Champion has fought his way back into this match.

Johnny: Yeah, he hasn’t been able to do too much damage to Syco-Angel as of yet, but at least he’s not on the receiving end anymore.

Syco-Angel grabs onto the ropes and begins to get up. At that instant, Dan Alexander kicks Syco-Angel to the gut, and then pulls him into a DDT. Dan Alexander covers Syco-Angel.

-1-

-2-

Syco-Angel kicks out.

Rick: A nice DDT there by Dan, hey Johnny, did you notice that if you don’t call DA Syco-Angel, these two men have the same initials?!

Johnny: Really...that’s incredible Rick...

Rick: OH THE RATINGS!

Dan Alexander pulls Syco-Angel to his feet. Dan Alexander uppercuts Syco-Angel. Syco-Angel stumbles to the ropes. Dan Alexander whips Syco-Angel off the ropes. Dan Alexander ducks Syco-Angel’s clothesline attempt. Dan Alexander hits a drop kick on Syco-Angel when he rebounds. Dan Alexander straight away mounts Syco-Angel and begins raining down punches on him.

Johnny: The champ going all in!

Rick: He’s pounding into Syco Angel, making sure he can get no possible advantage!

Dan Alexander rolls off of Syco-Angel, and attempts to lock in an arm-bar.

Rick: DEUCE IS GOING FOR THE LMAUL!

Johnny: Can he get it locked in though?

Syco-Angel pulls his arm up to stop Dan Alexander getting a grip. Dan Alexander yanks at Syco-Angel’s arm again. Syco-Angel punches Dan Alexander twice with his free hand, forcing him to let go.

Rick: Syco-Angel has massive hands, Dan must be feeling like he was just hit with an iron stove!

Johnny: Now he has to stay on the offensive…AKA-not allow Syco-Angel to get on the offensive.

Dan Alexander rolls to his feet, and Syco-Angel gets to a steady base. Syco-Angel charges at Dan Alexander, who takes him down with a quick drop-toe hold. Syco-Angel gets to a sitting position. Dan Alexander whips back his foot and soccer kicks him in the back.

Rick: Ouch!

Johnny: What a kick by Dan!

Dan Alexander climbs to his feet and runs to the ropes. Dan Alexander rebounds and hits Syco-Angel with a flying elbow drop. Dan Alexander stands up and taunts to the crowd, who shower him with boos.

Rick: Looks like Dan could be setting up for the Leopard Whip!

Johnny: It’s gonna have to be a big kick! Syco-Angel’s over 9 foot tall!

Syco-Angel slowly begins to climb to his feet. Dan Alexander suddenly appears to realize something, and then seems to get an idea. Dan Alexander runs to the turnbuckle and climbs up to the top rope.

Rick: Wait...what’s he doing?!

Johnny: What in God’s name...

Syco-Angel gets to his feet. Dan Alexander leaps off of the top rope and spins 180 degrees in the air.

Rick: OH MY GO-

Johnny: NO WAY!!!

Dan Alexander kicks out with his foot, but just in time Syco-Angel moves out of the way. Dan Alexander crashes to the mat.

Rick: That would have been incredible!

Johnny: Dan almost hit a Leopard Whip on Death Angel from the TOP ROPE!

Dan Alexander slowly staggers to his feet, and runs at Syco-Angel. Syco-Angel takes Dan Alexander down with a big boot.

Rick: I think Dan must’ve hit his head on the way down; he just charged straight at Syco, seemingly without thinking!

Johnny: Maybe the fall took the wind out of him...I still can’t get over how he ALMOST hit that...

Rick: Yeah it would have been amazing...

Dan Alexander gets to his feet. Syco-Angel grabs Dan Alexander by the throat, and chokeslams him down to the center of the ring. Syco-Angel covers Dan Alexander.

-1-

-2-

Dan Alexander get’s a shoulder up.

Johnny: A HUGE CHOKESLAM BY SYCO ANGEL!

Rick: That came from out of nowhere! Dan only managed to barely kickout!

“LET’S GO SYCO”
*CLAP CLAP CLAPCLAPCLAP*
“LET’S GO SYCO”

Syco-Angel picks Dan Alexander up. Syco-Angel lifts Dan Alexander into a military press, holding Dan Alexander high above his head. Syco-Angel is about to throw Dan Alexander to the mat, when Dan Alexander pokes him in the eye and drops down behind his back. Syco-Angel turns around, and Dan Alexander connects with a 180 spin kick.

Rick: LEOPARD WHIP! HE GOT HIM!

Johnny: It’s all over!

Dan Alexander covers Syco-Angel.

-1-

-2-

-3-

[Ding, Ding, Ding!]

Megan O’Day: Here is your winner via pinfall, the IWF World Champion, DAN ALEXANDER!

Rick: Dan Alexander pulled that victory out of nowhere!

Johnny: You can say what you want about his tactics, but Deuce won that match fair and square!

Rick: But wait, what’s this?!

Corey Casey, Vincent Van Rose, Darren “Kable” Moore, and Ashley Matthews walk out onto the stage. Slowly, they begin to walk down the ramp towards Dan Alexander. They enter the ring slowly, as Dan gets to his feet.

Johnny - This does not look good for the IWF Champ

Rick - He may have escaped the Syco, but he can't escape most of Se7en!

Kable runs at Dan and clothesline's him to the ground. Vinnie and Kable pick him up as Corey smiles and walks over to him. Corey grabs Dan by the throat and begins to punch Dan in the face with his free hand. Corey lets go of Dan's throat, and grabs his head, lifting Dan above his head, and driving him back down with a Purifier.

Johnny - Corey with a huge Purifier on Dan

Rick - He's letting Dan know that he's coming after the IWF Championship. And you have to like his chances after seeing this.

Corey motions for Vinnie to pick Dan back up. Corey walks over to the corner and smiles. He watches as Vinnie holds Dan in place. Kable runs and jumps off the second rope, hitting a Kable Kutter on Dan, sending him crashing to the mat. Vinnie picks Dan up and lifts him over his head, before delivering a huge Southern Sledgehammer.

Johnny - Dan is getting destroyed out there

Rick - Someone needs to help him, and help him fast, before it's too late!

Corey smiles as Dan slowly gets to his hands and knees. Corey starts to run at Dan, ready to punt him in the skull. Suddenly, “Sweet Child O'Mine” by Gregorian begins to play over the loudspeakers. Corey stops and Dan falls onto his face.

Johnny - Whose music is this?

Brandon Macdonald, Anna Macdonald, Alison Williams, Axel Van Osbourne and James Shark walk out onto the entrance ramp. They stand in a line, holding their hands in prayer. Suddenly, Alison, Axel and Shark all sprint down towards the ring, as Brandon slowly makes his way, with Anna by his side.

Rick - It's Brandon and his group of recruits!

Johnny - We saw him recruiting earlier, I guess for this?

The three of them slide quickly into the ring. Shark runs at Vinnie, and tackles him to the ground. The two begin to punch each other on the ground, rolling out of the ring. Alison runs, jumps on Ashley, and begins yelling and slapping Ashley's face. Axel runs and hits a massive clothesline on Kable, knocking him out of the ring.

Rick - And they all fall down!

The six of them continue to fight outside of the ring, as Brandon slides into it. He stands up and looks at Corey, who stares angrily back at Brandon. The two get face to face, before “Your Betrayal” begins to play throughout the arena. Shadow Demon walks out onto the entrance ramp.

Shadow Demon
Oh Hai!

Brandon smiles at Corey, as he turns around to look at Shadow.

Shadow Demon
I have an important announcement to make. I'm sure y’all have been waiting for it. Earlier this week, the IWF Board of Directors met, to discuss the wild going-ons that occurred in the ending of Ragnarok.

The fans cheer loudly as Shadow smiles at them and tries to get them to quiet down.

Rick: Those were certainly some wild going-ons, wouldn’t you say Johnny?

Johnny: Yeah, nobody knew if Brandon’s victory over Corey Casey was legitimate or not. But it looks like SD’s about to give us an answer!

Shadow Demon
And they came to a decision. Since the match since we promised you a 20 man match, and because Corey Casey was announced the winner, he shall main event Ragnarok!

The crowd boos as Corey smiles as he points at Dan, and then at the From the Ashes logo that hangs in the arena. The crowd continues to boo loudly.

Shadow Demon
Uh-uh-uh! Since the match rules technically stated that the match was open to anyone under contract who was NOT a champion, then B-Mac here followed the rules, and was also the winner of the Path to Valhalla match!

The crowd cheers as Brandon waves to them. Corey Casey grabs a microphone from one of the cameramen.

Rick: Brandon Macdonald wins as well?!

Johnny: I think I can see where this is going...

Corey Casey
Shadow, Shadow, there can't be two winners of the Path to Valhalla match. Only one man can main event From the Ashes. I won the match, I am that man!

Shadow Demon
Is that so? Because last time I checked, heh, I AM the general manager. And, heh, I make the final call! So, that means, since Brandon Macdonald and Corey Casey both won the Path to Valhalla match, together, they will main event From the Ashes...Against each other!

The crowd erupts into more cheers, as Brandon turns around and smiles at Corey, who smirks right back. Corey motions for Brandon to come at him. Brandon shakes his head.

Rick: Brandon’s in the main event as well; and facing Corey?

Johnny: Just hold on Ricky, and wait for it...

Shadow Demon
I believe that my friend Brandon has got a message for ya. You might wanna to listen to it.

Brandon grabs a microphone and brings it up to his mouth.

Brandon Macdonald
Corey, my friend. It seems that our paths have crossed yet again. The previous time I checked, we have each won one match against each other. This is the rubber match Corey.

Corey smiles and motions for the crowd to cheer loudly for him. They boo instead.

Brandon Macdonald
However, if there is one thing that I would like more than to defeat you and cleanse you of your sins, it is my IWF Championship. And that was taken from me three weeks ago. And so, at From the Ashes, not only am I going to cleanse you Corey Casey, but I will also win back my IWF Championship from Dan Alexander!

Shadow Demon
So, for those of you who are slow, Corey Casey, that means that at From the Ashes, it will be Brandon Macdonald...Versus Corey Casey...Versus Dan Alexander in a Triple Threat Match for the IWF Championship!

Johnny: Told ya!

Rick: OH THE RATINGS!!!

The crowd explodes as Brandon and Corey get face to face again. They look over at Dan, who is struggling to get to his feet. Corey turns back to Brandon and shoves him hard. Brandon looks back at Corey.

Rick: That’s going to be a huge match!

Johnny: One that will be worthy enough to headline From The Ashes I’m sure!

Shadow Demon
Now hold on a moment. I can't have the three of you going all crazy and attacking each other week in and week out. SO I’m gonna become Judge Dredd, and lay down the law! Neither of you shall lay a hand on each other, unless during a sanctioned IWF match, until your match at From the Ashes. If you break this law, you shall be kicked out of From the Ashes, and not just the match, but the entire PPV. And Dan, before ya get any sneaky ideas, if you break this rule, not only will you be kicked out of the PPV, but you will be stripped of the IWF Championship! Good day and happy hunting.

Shadow Demon turns and walks backstage. Corey Casey and Brandon Macdonald stare at each other in the ring, as they both slowly turn their heads towards the logo hanging from the arena roof. The show cuts to commercial with the two of them continuing to stare down the logo.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Battle Grounds IX: The Jason Hawk Special Saw_3D_11
Thank God it’s over...Even Corey Casey could make better death traps than these....

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The show returns from commercial to show Rick Christian and Johnny Electric, as well as Shadow Demon – who is adjusting the tie on his purple suit, sitting at the announcers table.

Rick: Well ladies and gents, if you’ve been watching NLWF and IWF for the past few years, you would know all about Jason Hawk. The charismatic, somewhat egotistical, but always impressive high flyer that we’ve all come to love to hate. He’s a ten-time world champion and main evented many shows in his time. Tonight, we close the curtain on a career of a man that we’ll never forget.

Johnny: True talks, Rick. JHawk has been one of the most exciting characters ever to join the NLWF/IWF, and it’s fitting that his final match is against a man who is no doubt his biggest rival.

Rick: For this final match of Jason’s career, we have our General Manager and a person who has witnessed JHawk’s rise to fame and is obviously very close to him: Shadow Demon, who will be providing guest commentary.

Shadow: Hey fellas, and I think you’ve both hit the nail on the head. Jason’s a fantastic competitor, one of the best ever. Whenever you thought that things could be getting a little bit on the boring side backstage, ma man JHawk was always there for us to have fun with.

Rick: Thanks Shadow, and now it’s time for the very last match in the illustrious career of Jason Hawk.

The entire arena is suddenly plunged into darkness

Your magic white rabbit
Has left it's writing on the wall
We follow like Alice
And just keep DIVING DOWN THE HOLE!

Red pyro erupts from the stage as two red spotlights turn on. The two red spotlights are pointed at a man wearing a hooded and robbed standing in the middle of the stage, amongst all the pyro, holding his arms out straight to either side in a crucifixion pose

You can't face your broken promise
Our ties have come undone
I will not be used to be battered and abused
It's the reason why I choose to cut my losses
Your lies fool no one
Your magic white rabbit
Your white room straight jacket

Your magic white rabbit
We follow like Alice
And just keep diving down the hole
We're falling and we're losing control
Your pulling us and dragging us down this dead end road
We follow like Alice

The hooded and robbed figure reaches up and pulls down his hood, revealing the wicked smile of “The Lord” Corey Casey. The Lord has black paint smeared under his eyes and his eyes are a cold blue as they shine in the darkness

You can't offer your poison to me
In your kingdom of filth
White Rabbit
Straight jacket

Your magic white rabbit
We follow like Alice
We follow like Alice

“The Lord” Corey Casey slowly walks through the pyro and begins making his way down the entrance ramp. The people on either side of the isle boo him violently, but “The Lord” simply tunes them out. Hatred and anger burn in his eyes as he slowly climbs up the steel ring steps

I won't be pushed aside
I will be heard
I will get what I want
What I deserve

I won't be pushed aside
I will be heard
I will get what I want
What I deserve

“The Lord” Corey Casey enters the ring and climbs the nearest turnbuckle. “The Lord” takes off his robe, revealing that the phrase “DIE HAWK” is written on his chest. He holds his arms out to either side again in the same crucifix pose

Your magic white rabbit
We follow like Alice
We follow like Alice

Your magic white rabbit
We follow like Alice
Diving down the hole

“The Lord” Corey Casey climbs down from the turnbuckle and sits down in the corner. He hangs his head and awaits his opponent as a scowl appears on his face…

Megan O’Day: The following match is scheduled for one fall, and is for the IWF Full Throttle Championship! Introducing first, the challenger…From Boston, Massachusetts…weighing 250 pounds…Representing Se7en…Corey Casey!

Rick: The man who started all of this with The Chosen, and now Se7en with Chuck Mathews, Corey Casey.

Johnny: And as we all know, he had one of the greatest rivalries this industry has ever seen with the man to my right. Of course you defeated him for the Undisputed Championship at War Games 2, and then in turn he beat you at King of The Throne.

Shadow: I have quite a history with him, and you guys know how I feel about him. The things he’s done to me and to my wife, have been, how shall I say, very unpleasant for me indeed. I hope he gets rolled tonight!

Jason Hawk appears on the titantron with a smile on his face. Only a minor part of the audience notice. He holds his hand towards his head, shaped like a gun. He winks then pulls the trigger and everything goes black.

KAKAAAAAAAA!!!!!!

Lights start to race over the audience searching for Jason. The lights race slowly following the slow intro of the music. When the guitar solo starts the lights go faster and some of them flicker. Just when the vocals begin golden pyro shoots up from the stage and all the lights point at stage where Jason Hawk stands with his arms spread to the side.

Frændir teir á skógin ríða
Við so góðum treysti
Sóu brenna heitan eld
Og hartil fagrar kostir
Vítt um vegir gyltnir hjálmar syngja
Stíga á sínar hestar teir springa
Hoyrast kundi langen veg sum teirra sporar ringja

If we live and we die, it it's based on a lie
So we come, we go, who knows just why

Jason Hawk lowers arms and casually walks down the ramp with a big smile on his face. Jason stops in front of the ring and looks out at the crowd for a moment before jumping up onto the apron. Jason grabs the top rope and flips over it. He lands in the ring and runs to a turnbuckle and throws his arms to the side and the fans cheer wildly.

Places I've seen in decay
Things that I've known fade away
People I know never stay
Things that I am yesterday

Við so góðum treysti
Sóu brenna heitan eld
Og hartil fagrar kostir

Jason jumps down and walks across ring to the opposite turnbuckle. Jason climbs it and looks at crowd with a serious stare and the crowd goes silent. Slowly a smile crawls onto Jason's face and he slowly raises his arms and the crowd goes wild again.

If we live and we die and we live and we die
If we live and we breed our kin to succeed
So we come we go and leave our seed

The great wings of time are still in their prime
Maybe in some age to come we shall see
The talons of time take hold of a tree
Time folding it's wings, the end of all things

Við so góðum treysti
Sóu brenna heitan eld
Og hartil fagrar kostir

Jason moonsaults back into the ring and quickly turns around and throws his arms to the side once more and golden pyro shoots out from the turnbuckles.

Megan O’Day: And his opponent…From SAN DIEGO, CALIFORNIA BY WAY OF HOYVIK, FAROE ISLANDS… WEIGHING 210 POUNDS…THE IWF FULL THROTTLE CHAMPION, JASONNN HAWKK!!!!

Rick: Megan had to announce especially loud because of the crowd noise!

Johnny: They’re going absolutely nuts here inside the American Airlines Center!

Shadow: He deserves it...

Rick: It’s game on! Corey Casey versus Jason Hawk, Full Throttle title, JHawk’s last match!

Battle Grounds IX: The Jason Hawk Special Mainevent
Full Throttle Championiship
Jason Hawk's Final Match
Corey Casey [vs] Jason Hawk

[Ding, Ding, Ding!]

Jason Hawk and Corey Casey face off from across the ring. The two men move face to face and begin exchanging words with each other. Corey Casey says something that causes Jason Hawk to laugh. Corey Casey appears angered, and when Jason Hawk looks back at him, Corey Casey slaps Jason Hawk in the mouth.

Rick: Woah!

Johnny: A hard slap by Corey!

Shadow: I think ol’ Hawky got under his nerves!

Jason Hawk wipes his mouth, and then charges at Corey Casey. Jason Hawk begins punching Corey Casey. Jason Hawk knees Corey Casey to the gut. Jason Hawk whips Corey Casey off the ropes. Corey Casey rebounds and Jason Hawk catches him with a pele kick.

Rick: We haven’t seen that in a long time!

Johnny: A great pele kick by Jason Hawk.

Shadow: JHawk should play soccer! Trollface.jpg

Corey Casey gets to his feet. Jason Hawk and Corey Casey lock up in the center of the ring. Jason Hawk grabs Corey Casey’s arm and twists it behind his back. Corey Casey elbows Jason Hawk to the head, and hits a snapmare into a chin lock on Jason Hawk.

Rick: Corey Casey returns fire, and now has JHawk trapped in a chinlock.

Johnny: Good technical wrestling from both men.

Jason Hawk struggles in Corey Casey’s grip. Jason Hawk then kicks Corey Casey in the head, forcing him to let go. Jason Hawk rolls to his feet and locks up with Corey Casey again. Corey Casey pushes Jason Hawk back across the ring and into the corner. Corey Casey breaks the hold and knees Jason Hawk to the midsection. Corey Casey whips Jason Hawk to the opposite corner. Corey Casey runs at Jason Hawk. Jason Hawk lifts up his leg, kicking Corey Casey in the face. Jason Hawk pulls himself up to the top rope, and hits a missile dropkick on a groggy Corey Casey.

Rick: Jason hits a missile dropkick!

Shadow: He had the, uh, element of surprise in that one.

Johnny: True talks!

Corey Casey gets to his feet and Jason Hawk charges at him. Jason Hawk takes down Corey Casey with a flying clothesline. Corey Casey gets to his feet. Jason Hawk jumps on Corey Casey’s shoulders and hits a hurrcanrana.

Rick: Jason Hawk building some momentum!

Johnny: A flying clothesline, and then a hurrcanrana to Corey Casey!

Shadow: Even very early in the match, Jason is flying. The fact that this is his last match must have given him the determination to battle through the pain he’s suffering from the injury and is now giving him the strength to win this match.

Corey Casey gets to his feet. Jason Hawk kicks Corey Casey in the gut. Jason Hawk hooks Corey Casey’s arm and hits a vertical suplex. Jason Hawk covers Corey Casey.

-1-

Corey Casey kicks out. Jason Hawk lifts Corey Casey up. Jason Hawk chops Corey Casey across the chest. Corey Casey stumbles to the ropes. Jason Hawk chops Corey Casey again. Jason Hawk whips Corey Casey off the ropes. Corey Casey rebounds and Jason Hawk runs past him to the opposite ropes. Jason Hawk spring boards off of the ropes and hits a crossbody on Corey Casey.

-1-

-2-

Corey Casey kicks out.

Rick: Great offense from JHawk gets him a two count!

Johnny: Corey looks a little bit helpless without his Se7en buddies...

Jason Hawk climbs to his feet and taunts. The crowd gives him a loud cheer. Jason Hawk motions for Corey Casey to get up.

Rick: He could be going to the Wings of Time here!

Johnny: What do you think Shadow? Is JHawk making a mistake?

Shadow: Well, heh, he’s definitely got the momentum, but we’re still in the somewhat early stages here...

Corey Casey gets to his feet and Jason Hawk tries to pull him into a double underhook. Corey Casey pushes Jason Hawk off into the turnbuckle. Corey Casey runs forward and drives his shoulder into Jason Hawk’s back.

Rick: Corey counters!

Johnny: Now it’s Corey’s chance to ground Jason.

Corey Casey leans back and then drives his shoulder into Jason Hawk’s back again. Corey Casey grabs Jason Hawk’s head from behind and bounces it off of the top turnbuckle. Jason Hawk stumbles around to face Corey Casey. Corey Casey begins firing left and right hands into Jason Hawk.

Rick: CC’s unloading on JHawk in the corner here!

Shadow: Ya see, this is where CEE CEE is really dangerous – when you’re trapped in the corner with him. He’s one of the most ruthless competitors out there, so you really have no escape.

Corey Casey hits a headbutt on Jason Hawk. Corey Casey attempts to whip Jason Hawk to the opposite corner. Jason Hawk counters and sends Corey Casey there. Jason Hawk runs and looks to hit a flying forearm on Corey Casey in the corner. Corey Casey moves out of the way and Jason Hawk crashes into the turnbuckle. Jason Hawk staggers out of the corner, and Corey Casey bounces off of the adjacent ropes and hits a spear.

Rick: ANTI-CHRIST IMPACT!!!

Shadow Demon: OH REALLY?!

Johnny: YEAH REALLY!

RICK: NO WAY!

Shadow: YA WAY!

Corey Casey hooks the leg of Jason Hawk.

-1-

-2-

Jason Hawk kicks out.

Rick: Now that move would’ve normally got a closer count, but you have to remember, from the word go Jason had basically all the offense.

Johnny: Yeah, he isn’t that damaged, so he was able to kick out at 2.

Shadow: Uh...Come on guys, you have to admit, we all got a little bit scared then...

Johnny: ...Yeah whatever ESS DEE...

Corey Casey stomps on Jason Hawk. Corey Casey grabs Jason Hawk’s legs and tries to turn him over.

Rick: HE’S GOING FOR THE ASYLUM WALLS!

Johnny: You mean a boston crab? Trollface.jpg

Rick: Yeah but it’s like...

Shadow: DIFFERENT!

Rick: Yeah!

Jason Hawk struggles and kicks with his legs, but Corey Casey manages to turn him over and lock in a high angled Boston crab.

Rick: It’s locked in! ASYLUM WALLS!

Johnny: Don’t tap JHawk!

Corey Casey pulls back on Jason Hawk’s legs, putting intense pressure on Jason Hawk’s back. Jason Hawk cries out in pain, and pushes himself up off the mat. Jason Hawk twists around and kicks Corey Casey off.

Rick: ...Anticlimax?

Johnny: As Corey Casey would say: ‘...?’

Shadow: Like we said before lads, Corey Casey’s trying to end this too soon. Jason isn’t at all damaged enough to be put away right here and now.

Corey Casey quickly moves back to where Jason Hawk is getting to his feet. Corey Casey kicks Jason Hawk in the gut. Corey Casey clubs Jason Hawk in the back. Corey Casey whips Jason Hawk to the ropes. Jason Hawk rebounds and Corey Casey hits a spinning powerslam on him. Corey Casey covers Jason Hawk.

-1-

-2-

Jason Hawk gets a shoulder up.

Rick: Corey’s using his power to bully Jason into submission.

Johnny: Yeah, CC is bigger and stronger than JHawk.

Corey Casey stands up and then drives his forearm into the head of Jason Hawk. Suddenly an evil smile appears on the face of Corey Casey. Corey Casey walks over and begins to stomp on the feet of Jason Hawk. Jason Hawk rolls around on the mat and grabs his feet in pain. Corey Casey pulls Jason Hawk feet first over to the ring ropes. Corey Casey springboards off of the bottom rope, and comes down onto Jason Hawk’s foot.

Rick: Now Corey Casey begins to work over the injured feet of Jason Hawk!

Johnny: Despite the fact that JHawk probably has them taped up inside those boots, it’s still got to be hurting him a LOT.

Shadow: Corey’s also very good at targeting an opponent’s uh, weaker, points. He’s like a shark that smells blood in the water when he, uh, sees that you’ve got an injury.

Corey Casey repeats the same springboard stomp again. This time Jason Hawk rolls away from the ropes. Corey Casey smiles again, and grabs Jason Hawk by the legs.

Rick: Is he going for another Asylum Walls?

Johnny: Maybe! If so that could really finish JHawk off!

Instead of turning Jason Hawk over, Corey Casey puts his knee between Jason Hawk’s legs. Corey Casey locks in a sharp shooter on Jason Hawk.

Rick: Oh no!

Johnny: A sharpshooter!

Shadow: Ya see, this will put more pressure on JHawk’s injured feet, as well as the lower part of his body.

Corey Casey pulls back on the hold, applying pressure to Jason Hawk’s lower body. Jason Hawk screams in pain. The crowd begins to get behind Jason Hawk.

“COME ON JHAWK!!”
*Clap Clap ClapClapClap*
“COME ON JHAWK!!”
*Clap Clap ClapClapClap*

Jason Hawk begins to try and push himself up from the mat. Corey Casey shakes his head and wrenches back harder. Jason Hawk reaches out toward the bottom rope, but it’s out of his reach. The ref checks on Jason Hawk, who shakes his head in response.

Rick: Jason is still hanging in there.

Johnny: Come on Jason! Grab the rope!

Shadow: This hold, even if Jason escapes it, is gonna do a lot of damage to him, which is why Corey here has made a good choice of submission hold.

Corey Casey steadies himself and pulls back again on Jason Hawk. The crowd begins clapping for Jason Hawk. Jason Hawk’s hand wavers over the mat. Jason Hawk raises his fist in the air, and pushes himself up with the other hand. In a desperate lunge, Jason Hawk grabs onto the bottom rope.

Rick: HE DID IT!

Shadow: GO JASON!!

Johnny: IT’S GOOD TO SEE WE’RE ALL SO UNBIASED!

Corey Casey lets go of the hold. Corey Casey stomps on Jason Hawk’s feet madly. Corey Casey pulls up Jason Hawk and throws him into the turnbuckle. Corey Casey lifts Jason Hawk up onto the top rope. Corey Casey gets Jason Hawk in the suplex position.

Rick: What’s this, a superplex?

Johnny: Possibly, but it looks like Corey’s going for something else...

Shadow: If you gentlemen could excuse me for just, one moment.

Corey Casey lifts Jason Hawk up, and balances his weight.

Rick: He’s going for a PURIFIER FROM THE TOP ROPE!

Johnny: Where’s Shadow going?!

Shadow Demon reaches up and grabs Corey Casey’s ankle. Jason Hawk shifts his weight and comes crashing down on Corey Casey. Shadow returns to his seat.

Rick: What the…?

Shadow: Hey guys...

Johnny: Did you just-

Shadow: Uh-uh! SHHH!

Jason Hawk rolls off of Corey Casey and both men get to their feet. Corey Casey appears confused, allowing Jason Hawk to run in and take him down with a clothesline. Jason Hawk gets to his feet slowly. Jason Hawk steps over Corey Casey’s body. Jason Hawk hits a standing moonsault onto Corey Casey.

-1-

-2-

Corey Casey gets a shoulder up.

Rick: Well uh, Jason Hawk is now back into this match after that AMAZING REVERSAL!

Johnny: Yeah that really WAS something!

Shadow: Yeah, miraculous you’d think, gentlemen!

Corey Casey gets to his feet, and Jason Hawk manages to get to an unsteady base. Corey Casey grins and slowly walks over to Jason Hawk without hurry. As he grabs Jason Hawk, Jason Hawk unleashes a right hand to the face of Corey Casey.

Rick: HE’S STILL GOT SOME FIGHT LEFT IN HIM!

Johnny: Luck is for loses, JHawk will defend his title – injury or not!

Corey Casey shakes it off and charges at Jason Hawk. Jason Hawk rolls out of the way, and Corey Casey slams into the turnbuckle. Jason Hawk suddenly begins shuffling on the spot. Corey Casey staggers out of the corner. Jason Hawk moves forward and connects a superkick to the jaw of Corey Casey.

Rick: HE JUST DID SWEET DOUCHE MUSIC!!

Johnny: WHY WOULD HE DO THAT WHEN HE HAS AN INJURED FOOT?!

Shadow: I don’t think JHawk cares, HE JUST WANTED TO SPIT IN COREY CASEY’S FACE!

Jason Hawk crawls over and covers Corey Casey.

-1-

-2-

-3-

Rick: COREY’S STILL ALIVE!

Johnny: So close!

Shadow: JHawk’s gotta stay on the offensive here, even though he might be hurting a LOT.

Jason Hawk climbs up to his feet, clutching his leg. Corey Casey charges at Jason Hawk, who takes Corey Casey over into an arm drag. Corey Casey gets up again. Jason Hawk hiptosses Corey Casey across the ring. Jason Hawk moves over to Corey Casey. Jason Hawk kicks Corey Casey in the gut. Jason Hawk grabs Corey Casey in a double underhook. But before Jason Hawk can spin him around, Corey Casey drops down and grabs Jason Hawk’s feet.

Rick: HE’S GOING FOR THE ASYLUM WALLS AGAIN!

Johnny: I don’t know how many more submissions Jason can handle!

Corey Casey tries to turn Jason Hawk over, but Jason Hawk struggles too much. Corey Casey slingshots Jason Hawk to the opposite turnbuckle. Jason Hawk doesn’t crash into the turnbuckle, but grabs onto it and lands on the top rope. Jason Hawk moonsaults off of the top turnbuckle and lands on Corey Casey. Jason Hawk covers Corey Casey.

-1-

-2-

-3-

Rick: SO CLOSE AGAIN!

Johnny: THIS MATCH IS INCREDIBLE!

Shadow: A fantastic counter by JHawk if I do say so myself!

Jason Hawk and Corey Casey slowly get to their feet. Jason Hawk knees Corey Casey to the gut, and hooks his arm. Jason Hawk tries to lift Corey Casey into a suplex. Corey Casey blocks the move with his foot. Corey Casey stomps on Jason Hawk’s injured foot. Jason Hawk lets go of Corey Casey. Corey Casey hooks Jason Hawk’s arm and lifts him into the air. Corey Casey jackhammers Jason Hawk down to the mat.

Rick: COREY CASEY COUNTERS INTO A PURIFIER!

Johnny: OH NO!!

Corey Casey slowly reaches over and hooks Jason Hawk’s leg.

-1-

-2-

-3-

Jason Hawk gets a shoulder up.

Rick: YES!!!

Johnny: AT THE LAST SECOND...

Shadow: Phew! I think I’m burning up! Hehehe...

Corey Casey rolls off of Jason Hawk and pounds the mat. He hands up three fingers to the referee, who waves him off, saying it was only a two count. Corey Casey shakes his head, and turns back to Jason Hawk. Corey Casey recovers against the ropes. Corey Casey walks over and lifts Jason Hawk up by the foot, and slams him down to the mat.

Rick: Now Corey’s back on that leg of Jason.

Johnny: If he keeps going, he could permanently ground him!

Shadow: And then that could basically give Corey the match, since JHawk is of course, a high-flyer.

Jason Hawk holds his leg in intense pain. Jason Hawk crawls up to his feet. Corey Casey kicks Jason Hawk in the shin, and then taunts. Corey Casey lifts Jason Hawk into a suplex. Corey Casey pauses as he holds Jason Hawk in the air.

Rick: ANOTHER Purifier?!

Johnny: Or he could be going for a screwdriver!

Suddenly, Jason Hawk begins struggling, waving his legs in the air. Jason Hawk manages to bring himself down to the mat. Jason Hawk kicks Corey Casey in the gut, and hits a spinning double-underhook facebuster.

Rick: WINGS OF TIME! WINGS OF TIME!

Johnny: ITS OVER!

Shadow: HERE WE GO!

-1-

-2-

-3-

Rick: Oh...my...God...

Johnny: Rick, Shadow...I think I’m about to have a heart attack...

Rick: Well uh...Shadow? What are you doing?!

Shadow Demon is taking a sip of a bottle of Jack Daniels.

Shadow: Sorry boys, just needed somethin’ ta calm me down, you know?

Johnny: ...Can I have some?

Rick: No!

Both Corey Casey and Jason Hawk lay on the mat as the crowd begins cheering and chanting.

“THIS IS AWESOME!”
*Clap Clap ClapClapClap*
“THIS IS AWESOME!”
*Clap Clap ClapClapClap*

Rick: This IS awesome!

Johnny: I...guys....hey, guys...you know that...I LOVE YOU GUYS...

Rick: Shadow, you gave him some of that Jack Daniels didn’t you.

Shadow: I DID NOT!

Johnny Electric: LATOYA BANKS’ BOOBIES FOR THE WIN!

Johnny Electric swings up an empty bottle of Jack Daniels and breaks it on his head, sending glass all over the announcers table.

Shadow: ...Alright maybe I did...

Johnny Electric jumps the crowd barrier and runs up the rows screaming madly to himself.

Rick: ...

Shadow: MEANWHILE!

Both men slowly begin to get to their feet. Jason Hawk is the first one to get up. Jason Hawk punches Corey Casey.

“YEAH!”

Corey Casey stumbles, but manages to return fire with a punch to Jason Hawk.

“BOO!”

Jason Hawk recovers for a moment. Jason Hawk punches Corey Casey.

“YEAH!”

Corey Casey punches Jason Hawk.

“BOO!”

Jason Hawk punches Corey Casey.

“YEAH!”

Suddenly Corey Casey kicks Jason Hawk to the gut. Corey Casey whips Jason Hawk off the ropes. Jason Hawk rebounds and Corey Casey charges at Jason Hawk. Jason Hawk jumps over Corey Casey. Both men rebound off the ropes. Jason Hawk hits a spear on Corey Casey.

Rick: ANTI CHRIST IMPACT?!

Shadow: JASON HAWK GIVES CEE CEE ANOTHER FU!

Rick: Will Jason Hawk have enough strength left in him after the assaults on his legs to pin Corey here?

The crowd is going nuts as Jason Hawk slowly begins to move. Jason Hawk pushes himself up so that he is on all fours. Instead of crawling towards Corey Casey, he begins crawling towards the corner opposite.

Rick: Wait, what’s JHawk doing?

Shadow: He’s gonna try and fly again, and finish CEE CEE off!

Jason Hawk grabs the ropes, and gradually pulls himself up. Jason Hawk slowly climbs out to the ring apron and climbs up to the top rope. Jason Hawk taunts to the crowd, who are on their feet in anticipation. Jason Hawk is about to get to his feet, when Corey Casey, who has managed to get himself to his feet, charges at Jason Hawk.

Rick: UH OH!

Shadow: Look out Hawk!

Jason Hawk sticks out his foot, and kicks Corey Casey in the face. Corey Casey falls back down to the mat, in the center of the ring. Jason Hawk holds the leg he kicked Corey Casey with.

Rick: Oh no, after that the pain might be too much for him to do whatever he had planned!

Shadow: On the contrary, Rick my friend, I think Jason’s out to prove...

Jason Hawk slowly stands up on the top rope, and balances himself.

Shadow: …That a Hawk with a broken leg...

Jason Hawk leaps off of the turnbuckle, and spins through the air.

Shadow: ...CAN STILL FLY!!!

Jason Hawk lands on Corey Casey, hitting a double shooting star press.

Rick: WIND OF CHANGES!!

Shadow: COVER HIM JHAWK!

Jason Hawk covers Corey Casey.

-1-

-2-

-3-

[Ding, Ding, Ding!]

Megan O’Day: Here is your winner, and STILL IWF Full Throttle Champion, JASON HAWK!!

Jason Hawk raises his hands in elation while still on the mat. Jason Hawk slowly gets to his feet and looks out at the crowd. Corey Casey rolls out of the ring, and begins to walk up the ramp.

Rick: This was the last match of that man’s career, and DAMN WAS IT EVERY AWESOME!

Shadow: Rick, its okay to cry for this moment right? Sad

Rick: OF COURSE IT IS SHADOW! Sad

Jason Hawk stands in the middle of the ring and gives the crowd a goodbye salute, circling around to all of the stands. Megan O’Day hands Jason his Full Throttle Championship. Jason Hawk lifts the title up to his mouth and kisses it. Jason then lays down the Full Throttle title in the middle of the ring and smiles.

Rick: Well if this isn’t one of the moments we’ll never forget...

Shadow: Thanks for letting me commentate Ricky...

Shadow puts down his headset and walks to the ring. Shadow slides in the ring and approaches Jason, grinning. Jason and Shadow hug in the middle of the ring.

Rick: AWWW!!!!

Shadow and Jason exchange a few words, and Shadow pats him on the back. Shadow raises Jason’s hand to the crowd, who are giving Jason a standing ovation.

Rick: MAN I GOTTA JOIN IN! THERE’S SO MANY RATINGS IN THIS ONE MOMENT!

As Rick Christian stands up and begins applauding Jason, the rest of the IWF roster come out from the backstage and begin applauding Jason as well. The show goes off the air with Shadow and Jason standing in the ring together, and all of the IWF wrestlers and staff applauding.

Copyright 2011
Back to top Go down
https://insurgencywrestling.forumotion.com/forum
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Battle Grounds IX: The Jason Hawk Special   Battle Grounds IX: The Jason Hawk Special I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Battle Grounds IX: The Jason Hawk Special
Page 1 of 1