Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Battle Grounds XIII: Return of the Hawk

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Corey Casey

Corey Casey

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 27-12-1
Alignment: In Between

Battle Grounds XIII: Return of the Hawk Empty
PostSubject: Battle Grounds XIII: Return of the Hawk   Battle Grounds XIII: Return of the Hawk I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 11:39 pm

The entire screen is black. Slowly, in the background, a sound can be heard, the sound gets louder and louder as the moments drift past until the sound of thousands of fans cheering loudly blasts out of the speakers. The fans are all counting

-1-
-2-
-3-

The sound of a bell ringing can be heard as Sean Libby appears on the screen. Sean Libby is holding the High Impact Championship high over his head as the fans erupt into deafening applause

Johnny: HE DID IT! SEAN LIBBEH IS THE HIGH IMPACT CHAMPION!

Rick: He slayed the giant of VVR to win his first title here in IWF!

Sean Libby’s smiling face freezes for a moment, the High Impact Championship frozen in the air over his head. All of a sudden the picture turns a shade of blue and slowly begins to melt down the screen. The screen now shows Dan Alexander leaping into the air, springing off the second rope.

Rick: LPounce!

Johnny: If Dan Alexander connects this…

At the last second, James Shark manages to roll out of the way and climb to his feet. Dan Alexander lands hard on his feet and you can see his knee bend at an unnatural angle

Rick: Damn...did you see Dan Alexander’s knee?!

Johnny: That can’t be a good sign…

Dan Alexander immediately begins limping as he turns around…and is immediately met by a destructive right hook that buckles both of his knees and causes him to collapse to the ground

Rick: ANOTHER SWAG OUT!

The screen freezes and all that can be heard is the fans counting once more

-1-
-2-
-3-

The bell rings and the fans, once again, erupt into applause. The screen unfreezes and James Shark immediately leaps to his feet, a massive smile on his face. He grabs the IWF World Title and hoists it up into the air, basking in the cheers from the fans

“SHARKY!”
“SHARKY!”
“SHARKY!”
“SHARKY!”

Rick: The crowd is loving this!

Johnny: The atmosphere in this building right now is ELECTRIC!!!!!!

The picture freezes and the bottom of the screen suddenly turns to fire. The fire spreads quickly and consumes the entire screen. The screen now shows Corey Casey crouched down, an insane look on his face and his soulless eyes locked onto Shadow Demon, who is crawling up the Hell in a Cell structure. Corey Casey all of a sudden sprints forward and delivers a punt kick to Shadow Demon’s skull. The sound of a gunshot is heard as the screen freezes, showing Corey Casey’s foot colliding with Shadow Demon’s skull

Rick: PUNT KICK!!!

Johnny: SHADOW DEMON IS OUT!!!

Corey Casey begins laughing insanely and the sound of his insane laughter echoes from all around. The screen suddenly unfreezes as Corey Casey leans down and grabs Shadow Demon. Corey Casey makes a slashing motion across his throat as he lifts SD up and delivers a Purifier to SD that sends both men through the top of the cell. The screen turns blood red as the sound of the ref counting this time is all that can be heard. The fans have fallen completely silent now…

-1-
-2-
-3-

Megan O’Day’s voice rings out cold and clear through the silence, the tone of her voice distorted to sound dark and evil

Megan O’Day: Here is your winner…and NEW GM of Battle Grounds…Corey Casey!

The screen suddenly shows SBK and VVR walking down into the ring and entering the Double Cage Horror. Johnny Styles then shoves Corey and VVR away and picks up Shadow and lays him across his shoulder. Styles hits Shadow with the End Result. As Styles continue to beat down on Shadow the lights suddenly go out, except one spotlight that shines at the ceiling. From the rafters a large cross is being lowered.

Rick: Oh my god! They are going to crucify him!!!

Johnny: Corey most have wanted to do this for so long now!

Rick: They are going to crucify him Johnny! Do something!!!!

The scene fast forwards to show VVR dumping gasoline all over SD. SD suddenly begins laughing hysterically as the entire screen is plunged into darkness…

Frændir teir á skógin ríða
Við so góðum treysti
Sóu brenna heitan eld
Og hartil fagrar kostir
Vítt um vegir gyltnir hjálmar syngja
Stíga á sínar hestar teir springa
Hoyrast kundi langen veg sum teirra sporar ringja
Vítt um vegir gyltnir hjálmar syngja

KAKAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!

The fans erupt into a deafening ovation as the footage from Heroes Also Die begins to roll. Jason Hawk, with the aid of a cane, comes limping out onto the stage as the fans continue to wildly applause.

Jason Hawk.
STOP RIGHT THERE! Shadow handed me his GM powers. Oh yes it is true! Jason Hawk is the new general manager of Battle Grounds and I do have all the power! And my first order is that if any of you lay a finger on Shadow you will all be fired! So Corey! I want you to consider your next move very wisely!

Corey Casey.
NO! I AM THE GM! I WON THEM! THE POWERS ARE MINE!!

Johnny: COREY IS NOT THE GM!!!

Rick: JASON HAWK IS THE NEW GENERAL MANAGER OF BATTLE GROUNDS!!!!!

Jason Hawk.
Remember City of Evil! This is how you won your first world title! Karma is a bitch, huh?

Jason says as he winks to the camera and the show fades to the Battle Grounds logo

Battle Grounds XIII: Return of the Hawk BattleGrounds-2
LIVE from the Target Center in Minneapolis, Minnesota

Fire explodes out of the four ring corners, and fireworks begin exploding up either side of the ramp before sending a massive fireworks display on the stage. A jet of flame erupts on the stage, reaching up to the screen, where the IWF Phoenix logo appears. The camera pans across the crowd, taking in some of their signs.

“ES DEE! Y U NOE MKE MII GEE EM!” “Chuck might be retired…BUT HE WILL STILL GO THROUGH A TABLE!” “Alison Williams= RATINGS!” Battle Grounds XIII: Return of the Hawk 838296a7822139a1a0b2b1bd63c048cc “Jason Hawk is back…prepare for 6months of LOSING in the ratings!” “Johnny Electric makes me OVERLOAD!”

The camera pans back to show Johnny Electric and Rick Christian sitting at the broadcast position

Rick: Welcome ladies and gentlemen to…

Johnny: FUCK THE INTRO! DID YOU SEE HOW HOT THAT CHICK WAS HOLDING THAT JOHNNY ELECTRIC SIGN?!

Rick: Aren’t you engaged Johnny?

Johnny: Oh…um…yeah…Love you baby!

Rick: ANYWAYS…Welcome ladies and gentlemen to another action packed episode of IWF Battle Grounds!

Johnny: We are going to have a ton of fall out from Heroes Also Die last week to sort out!

Rick: That’s right Johnny! We have a new High Impact Champion, a new IWF World Heavyweight Champion, and a new GM!

Johnny: Shadow Demon might’ve lost to Corey Casey, who by the way is now 10-0-1 inside the Double Cage Horror, but SD pulled the mother of all tricks on ole CC!

Rick: Shadow Demon shocked the world by signing away all his powers as GM to Jason Hawk before the match even started! Thus providing himself with an insurance policy should CC win!

Johnny: Long story short…This episode of Battle Grounds is brought to you in ETA BIRDY VISION!

Johnny Electric suddenly whips out a pair of funky looking sunglasses. Each of the lenses has a picture of Jason Hawk’s face on them

Rick: What the hell are you doing Johnny?

Johnny: Living in Jason Hawk’s world…where everything is Jason Hawk!

The camera quickly pans away from the announcers and shows Megan O’Day, who is standing in the middle of the ring.

Megan O’Day: The following match is scheduled for one fall. Introducing first…

The camera pans from the back of the arena closing up above the stage as the camera pans to the titantron. The titantron clips shows The Ninja executing “The Way of the Ninja” varying from slow motion to sped up versions of the clip. The clip in between is the Ninja standing poised in a martial arts stance in a church like background with a fire in his eyes and determined badass smirk on his mug. The camera pans out and the Ninja climbs down the top of the titantron and hops off the top structure to the stage rising with a tuck and roll, he rises poised as he bows silver fireworks blow up around each side of the stage both left & right.

Megan O’Day: From Tokyo, Japan…Weighing in at 190 pounds…The Ninja!

Rick: The Ninja seems to be alright after his grueling match against Ryan Apollos at HAD

Johnny: I don’t know Rick, The Ninja had his arm dislocated in that match thanks to the Walls of RA submission hold. I don’t think The Ninja is going to be at 110% tonight

Rick: The match was definitely intense…but The Ninja showed amazing heart and soul. He absolutely REFUSED to stop fighting, not even for a second

Johnny: Yeah…and look how well that turned out for him in the end…

The Ninja walks down the ramp tightening his wrist tape as fans pat him on the back and shoulder, he high fives a few fans as both sides of the ramp then stands in the center of the stage does a backflip then sprints forward and slides on his stomach underneath the bottom ring rope then he rises with a somersault into a headstand and a kip up followed by a front flip and then he does a back handspring then a cartwheel and finishes it off with a spinaroonie spinning on the top of his head then he torques to the side and rises then runs to the nearest turnbuckle and tosses it up his arm with a peace sign and pushes his palms up to egg the fans on to cheer which they do. He points to them then jumps off doing a torque in mid-air and landing in the center of the ring, he stands and pounds his palm with his fist while staring straight down at the stage.

Rick: The Ninja still showing off his aerial style that has made him so popular with the fans

Johnny: I’m telling you, The Ninja cannot possibly be in prime physical condition here tonight, just wait

Purple and white pyro explodes on the Entrance stage as the music begins...

Yeah, this is the day we came to get down,
We came to play the game in your town
You came to ride the highs of this junk
Baby, we came to guarantee the big crunk
So if you or your people ever wanna doubt
This showstoppin' party rockin'
Tell 'em all about this
Truth from the village of the diverse citizens
One stop one shot
Livin like a kid again
So turn off the lights
They've been waitin' all night
For the,

The showstopper
The jaw dropper
The big papa

We gonna get it, get it right
We gonna get it done

The showstopper
The jaw dropper
The big papa
We gonna get it right
We gonna get it done

.....AVO and Philmont Bragg come through the smoke...AVO stalking the stage getting the crowd riled up while Philmont stands behind him...

Rick: Well, normally would do the announcing for this man as well, but it seems like AVO has jumped on the bandwagon…

Johnny: What is with everyone on the roster these days? Philmont Bragg just HAS to announce AVO…Tyson Rowle just HAS to announce himself…

Rick: I kinda like Tyson announcing himself…

Johnny: WE HAVE MEGAN O’DAY HERE FOR A REASON!!!!

Hope just broke right through the door
So why you gotta ask what I came here for
Man we 'bout to light the night with that flare
Job from the gun in the hand of the spare
With the kick so hard that you gotta be strong
It's so hottah
You can barely hold on
So rock me drop me
But you will never stop me
From takin' this show to a full room of monopoly

So turn off the lights
Pass me the mic
Bring on the lights,
You been waitin all night

For the
The show stopper
The jaw dropper
The big papa

We gonna get it, get it right
We gonna get it done

The showstopper
The jaw dropper
The big papa

We gonna get it right
We gonna get it we gonna get it done

.....AVO and Philmont make their way down the ramp. AVO slapping hands with the fans and giving his shades to a young fan in the front row while Philmont struts confidently to the ring behind him....

It's automatic
Don't mind the static
[Hey]
We all fanatic [hey]
Jesus fanatic

It's automatic
Don't mind the static [hey]
Jesus fanatic [hey]
Jesus fanatic

Don't mind the static
It's automatic

The showstopper [stopper stopper...]
We gonna get it right [right]
We gonna get it good
The showstopper
The big papa

We gonna get it right
We gonna get it good

....Philmont holds the ropes open for AVO and takes a mic from the ring announcer as AVO mounts the turnbuckle throwing a fist in the air smiling at the females ring sifde and whipping the crowd into a final frenzy. He goes to the center of the ring flexing ala Shawn Micheals as pyro goes off again and the ring posts fire off like sparklers.....

The show stopper
The big papa

We gonna get right
We gonna get it good

Showstopper
Jaw dropper
Big papa

We gonna get it right, we gonna get it get it good.

....As the music dies down AVO goes to his corner cracking his neck and rolling his wrists making hte sign of the cross as Philmont begins his introduction....

Philmont Bragg
Hailing from the Wrong Side of the Tracks, he woke up this mornng at a slim, trim 235 pounds. He is the Once and Future King...AXEL VAAAAAN OSBOURNEEEEEE!!!!

Philmont Bragg smirks as he looks out into the crowd. Philmont then turns and high fives AVO before ducking out of the ring. The ref looks at both men, nods his head, and then calls for the bell

Battle Grounds XIII: Return of the Hawk Match
The Ninja [vs.] Axel Van Osbourne

[Ding, Ding, Ding!]

The Ninja runs at AVO and leaps into the air, looking for a Yakuza kick. AVO ducks under the kick and sweeps The Ninja’s legs, causing The Ninja to land hard on his back. AVO then turns around and does a back flip, landing hard on The Ninja’s chest. AVO hooks The Ninja’s legs while the ref counts

-1…

The Ninja kicks out

Rick: AVO trying to secure an early win here

Johnny: The Ninja might have had a hard loss at HAD, but he isn’t going down THAT easily!

AVO quickly leaps to his feet. AVO then leans down and drags The Ninja to his feet. AVO Irish whips The Ninja to the ropes. The Ninja bounces against the ropes and comes running back at AVO. The Ninja suddenly leaps into the air and spins around, wrapping his legs around AVO. The Ninja attempts to hit a sudden victory roll, but AVO lifts The Ninja up and connects a German Suplex instead. AVO bridges the suplex into a pinning attempt

-1-
-2…

The Ninja once again kicks out

Rick: This match has been all AVO Johnny

Johnny: I agree, The Ninja needs to get some of his high flying, innovate offense going here if he is going to stand a chance in this match

AVO shakes his head in disappointment as Philmont Bragg cheers him on from ringside. AVO stands up and then turns his attention back to The Ninja. AVO leans down and lifts The Ninja to his feet. The Ninja suddenly surprises AVO and breaks AVO’s hold on his arm. The Ninja then leaps into the air and connects a vicious spin kick that flattens AVO.

Rick: There it is! There’s the offense The Ninja is known for!

Johnny: A vicious spin kick out of nowhere that connects right into AVO’s jaw!

The Ninja quickly sprints to the ropes. The Ninja springs onto the second rope and then turns around and leaps to the top rope. The Ninja then launches himself off the top rope and does a shooting star leg drop that causes him to come crashing down onto AVO’s throat

Rick: Holy shit!

Johnny: That might’ve been an impressive move, but the impact clearly jarred The Ninja’s already injured shoulder

The Ninja has a grimace of pain as he drops down and pins AVO. The ref counts

-1-
-2…

AVO manages to kick out

Rick: This has been a pretty competitive match

Johnny: Why always with the surprise Rick?

The Ninja slowly gets up, clutching his injured shoulder. The Ninja tries to shake it off as he leans down and grabs AVO’s right arm and right leg. The Ninja drags AVO over closer to the corner turnbuckle. The Ninja then looks backwards once before placing his arms on the top rope and then jumping up onto the lowest rope. The Ninja then uses his arms to push himself backwards, doing a somersault in mid-air

Rick: The Ninja looking to put AVO away with this amazing aerial move we saw on the Battle Grounds before Heroes Also Die

Johnny: I don’t think The Ninja’s arm can handle doing this move Rick…

AVO quickly rolls out of the way, causing The Ninja to land solidly on his shoulders.

Rick: Damn! So close!

Johnny: I think this might be the opportunity AVO has been looking for Rick!

Philmont Bragg begins to yell to AVO in the ring. AVO looks over at Philmont and nods his head. AVO springs to his feet and quickly sprints over to the corner turnbuckle. AVO then leaps up to the top rope and does a split legged, corkscrew moonsault

Rick: The Encore connects!

Johnny: This is it!

AVO quickly pins The Ninja

-1-
-2-
-3-

The ref calls for the bell

[Ding, Ding, Ding!]

Megan O’Day: Here is your…

Philmont Bragg quickly interrupts Megan O’Day

Philmont Bragg
Here is your winner… the Once and Future King...AXEL VAAAAAN OSBOURNEEEEEE!!!!

AVO gets up to his feet, smiling widely. Philmont Bragg grabs AVO’s wrist and holds it aloft

Rick: It was an impressive match Johnny, you gotta hand it to both men

Johnny: I’d certainly…

Static is suddenly seen up on the titantron as the lights go out. All of a sudden, the static breaks and a familiar face is seen sitting in a chair backstage

Battle Grounds XIII: Return of the Hawk 200px-chris-sabin

Matthew Young
You know…all I’ve been hearing about recently is how some of the newer guys here in IWF have been on absolute tears recently. I mean, The Ninja won three matches in a row before being run down by Ryan Apollos. Tyson Rowle managed to keep his job…although that didn’t stop him from getting his ass kicked by some overweight, over the hill relic from the past. And all the while, everyone is over looking the most valuable asset that IWF has to offer…me!

Matthew Young shakes his head as he chuckles softly

Matthew Young
This shit is fucking pathetic. I am the one guy whom everyone looks at and thinks “oh, that’s just Matthew Young, he hasn’t done anything impressive. He’s not worth our time.” You people make me sick! I am the one who is going to rise through the ranks faster than anyone in IWF history! I am the one that is going to be the brightest star that this company has ever seen! But does anyone tell me that I’m doing a good job? Does anyone offer to give me an undeserved push like Tyson Rowle is going to get? No! Instead, I’m fucking cast aside…I mean hell, I’m not even booked tonight!

Really? I mean, is it REALLY that hard to get booked around here? I’m not even booked…but some injured jackass like The Ninja is?! And in a match with some inbred hillbilly no less? This whole situation is fucking pathetic!

Matthew Young leans forward, staring into the camera. A deadly serious look is etched into his features

Matthew Young
This is the dawning of a new era for Matthew Young ladies and gentlemen. IWF is going to see a Matthew Young the likes of which have never even been dreamt of before. I am going to single handedly rip through this idiots on the undercard one by one until IWF Management is left with no other choice but to give me a High Impact Title shot. I am going to rip apart guys like The Ninja and AVO piece by fucking piece until I get gold around my waist. Oh and by the way, my path to the top begins next week…and my first victim?

Matthew Young smiles

Matthew Young
Axel Van Osbourne! Oh and Ninja, don’t think I forgot about you. I made a call to a friend of mine, and he said he’s just been dying to meet you. In fact…he’s here tonight!

The lights suddenly turn back on. AVO and Philmont Bragg are still staring up at the titantron and are unaware that a man is standing in the ring behind them wielding a steel chair. The man sprints across the ring and blasts AVO and Philmont Bragg in their backs with the steel chair, driving them from the ring

Rick: Who is this guy?!

Johnny: No idea, but apparently he’s friends with Matthew Young

The man then turns his attention to The Ninja. The man casts the chair aside and walks over to The Ninja’s body. The man leans down and picks up The Ninja. The man then wraps his arms around The Ninja and locks in a Dragon Sleeper

Rick: Dragon Sleeper applied by this crazed man on The Ninja!

Johnny: He is choking the life out of The Ninja!!!!

The camera zooms in on the man pulling back on the Dragon Sleeper, causing The Ninja’s body to slowly go limp. Refs begin to slide into the ring and separate the man from The Ninja as the show fades to commercial

----------------------------------------------------

Battle Grounds XIII: Return of the Hawk 398_slide

Sean Libby says: NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN!

--------------------------------------------------

Last edited by Corey Casey on Mon Aug 01, 2011 7:42 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://insurgencywrestling.forumotion.com/forum
Chuck Matthews
Admin

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 12-16-2
Alignment: Heel

PostSubject: Re: Battle Grounds XIII: Return of the Hawk   Battle Grounds XIII: Return of the Hawk I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 12:52 am

The show returns to the ring, where two of the ropes have been removed, with the other two replaced with barbed wire. The ringside closest to the announcer's table is covered with IWF marked landmines. Across the ringside floor lie various weapons. Tyson Rowle stands in the ring, looking out at the crowd.

Megan O'Day - The following is a South Philly Street Fight! Introducing first, from Sheffield, England, weighing 230 pounds...TYSON ROWLE!

Johnny - Tyson's ben as focused as ever lately. But he's fighting a returning Tim Patrick, who seems amped up and ready to retake IWF by storm.

Rick - May God be with him.

The lights go out in the arena. "Super Bon Bon" by Soul Coughing and the following video begins to play.

A spotlight shines in the rafters of the arena and shines on Tim Patrick. He begins to be slowly lowered down to the ring on a wire, halfway through, the spotlight turns off. A minute or so goes by and the arena lights come back on and Tim Patrick is standing in the ring. He's wearing a black IRA mask, black wrestling boots, blue jeans. When the bell rings, he removes his mask.

Megan O'Day - And introducing the opponent...from South Philadelphia, weighing tonight at 230 pounds...TIM PATRICK!

Rick - He looks fired up!

Johnny - He's been missing in action for the better part of the last couple of months...but he's home now, and looks ready and raring to go.

Rick - And in a South Philly Street Fight, the cards are stacked entirely in Tim's favor!

The referee looks at both men, then calls for the bell.

Tim Patrick [vs] Tyson Rowle
South Philly Street Fight

[Ding! Ding! Ding!]

Tyson cautiously steps forward, while Tim stands, staring at him. Tyson throws a punch, which Tim dodges, and immediately counters with a flurry of his own. Tyson is driven back, but stops short of the barbed wire ropes. Tim kicks Tyson in the gut, and throws Tyson towards the ropeless side with the landmines. Tyson stops himself just before falling off, and turns. Tim lifts Tyson in a suplex. Tyson drives his knee into Tim's head, causing Tim to fall backwards, still hitting the suplex.

Johnny - I think Tim was planning on tossing Tyson onto the mines. Tyson still took the hit, but it's far better to take it IN the ring than out of it!

Rick - This match is going to be awesome.

Tim stands and stomps Tyson on the mat. He drags Tyson to the ropes, and chokes him across it. Tyson cries out in pain, trying to push himself off the ropes.

Johnny - WHAT THE FUCK.

Rick - That's just sick! Tim is choking Tyson across barbed wire ropes! That can be lethal!

Tim removes his boot, and steps away, hopping off the safe side of the ring. He looks at the weapons scattered around.

Tim Patrick
WHAT DO YOU WANT?

"WE WANT TABLES!" "WE WANT TABLES!" "WE WANT TABLES!"

Tim picks up a table, and slides it into the ring. He makes a motion to climb in, but stops. He digs under the ring, finally pulling out a short stick with a chain. A heavy ball is attached to the opposite end of the chain, with Tim's Irish Car Bomb logo printed on it.

Rick - What is that?

Johnny - I believe it's called a 'flail.'

Rick - BUT WHY DOES TIM HAVE ONE?

Tim climbs into the ring, looking at Tyson. Tyson gets to his hands and knees. Tim swings the flail, the ball crashing hard into Tyson's ribs. Tyson falls back to the mat, clutching his gut. Tim swings it down again, towards Tyson's head. Tyson rolls out of the way, and the flail bounces off the mat, leaving a dent. Tim swings the flail a third time, just missing Tyson's leg. THe chain wraps around his ankle, and Tim pulls, tripping Tyson. Tim sets up the table in the center of the ring. He lifts Tyson, who drives his knee into Tim's gut, preventing Tim from lifting him. Tim stumbles back. Tyson rushes, but Tim drops down, lifting Tyson and dropping him with a back body drop. Tyson rolls across the table, which falls over, but doesn't break. Tim lifts the table and looks at Tyson. Tyson gets to his feet, and Tim uses the table to push Tyson towards the barbed wire ropes. Tim drives the table into Tyson's gut, driving him into the ropes. Tim sets up one of the legs, trapping Tyson between the table and the ropes. Tim steps out of the ring and picks up a trash can, holding it above his head.

Rick - Tim's got some evil intentions here, I think.

Johnny - Tyson's already bleeding from the throat and head...how much more can he take?

Tim enters the ring and sets the trash can on the table, on front of Tyson. Tim runs, stepping on the table and driving his boot into the trash can, which crushes against Tyson's head. Tim pulls the table away, turning it so it faces the other direction. Tim puls Tyson by the neck, away from the barbed wire. He looks around at the fans, then drops Tyson with a DDT, driving his skull through the table.

Rick - DAMN.

Johnny - As if Tyson hasn't been put through enough abuse!

Tyson stirs, trying to get to his feet. Tim stands, looking at Tyson. He steps back, slapping his knee. Tyson slowly gets to his feet. He turns to face Tim, who fires off a roundhouse kick, catching Tyson in the side of the head. Tyson stumbles, but manages to keep his footing. Tim approaches, but Tyson throws an elbow, hitting Tim in the head. Tim stumbles, and Tyson walks up behind Tim. Tim turns around suddenly, firing off a second Detonator, which catches Tyson ful in the face. Tyson falls from the ring, in front of the announcer's table, and on top of the mines. Large explosions and pyro goes off as Tyson hits the ground.

"HOLY SHIT!" "HOLY SHIT!" HOLY SHIT!" "HOLY SHIT!"

Johnny - HOLY SHIT IS RIGHT!

Rick - WHAT JUST HAPPENED?

Tim approaches the edge of the ring, looking down at Tyson, who lies motionless at the side of the ring. Tim hops off the platform, never taking his eyes off Tyson. He plants his foot on Tyson's chest. The referee counts.

-1-

-2-

-3-

[Ding! Ding! Ding!]

Megan O'Day - Here is your winner....TIM PATRICK!

Tim smiles, and starts to walk up the ramp. Suddenly, Drake's "I'm On One" starts to play, and Carmine walks out onto the stage, holding a chair.

Rick - PAYBACK TIME!

Johnny - Tim made his big return at Carmine's expense...now Carmine's back to return the favor!

Tim stops halfway up the ramp, staring at Carmine. The two stare each other down for a moment. FInally, Carmine steps aside, and Tim walks up to the stage, still staring at Carmine. He backs up behind the curtain, disappearing from view.

Johnny - What the fuck was that?

Rick - Mind games?

Johnny - Or maybe Carmine didn't expect Tim to win that match so easily!

The show fades to a shot backstage, where Sean Libby sits in his locker room, staring at the High Impact title. He stares off screen, and stands up. Vincent Van Rose walks into view, looking at the belt on Sean's shoulder.

Vincent Van Rose
Comfortable?

Sean Libby
Very.

Vincent Van Rose
Don't be.

Sean opens his mouth to speak, but Vinnie keeps talking.

Vincent Van Rose
Look at yourself. You're not even six feet tall. You weigh less than two hundred fucking pounds...and you dare call yourself a wrestler, let alone a champion?

Sean Libby
Jealous?

Vinnie smirks.

Vincent Van Rose
I had an off week, and you profited from it in the greatest way. Don't expect it to happen again. I'm taking that belt from you. I promise.

Sean Libby
Get in line, Vinnie. Apollos has a shot. Not you. But maybe we'll meet again sometime down the line. Take care, 'pal.'

Sean slaps Vinnie's shoulder, and walks off, smiling. Vincent glares at Sean as he walks off.

Vincent Van Rose
Oh...we will.

------------------------------------------------

The screen returns to the ring, where Ryan Apollos waits.

Johnny - Vinnie wants that title back bad.

Rick - Very bad. This is a man who's aligned himself with Corey Casey. If he's anything like his partner, you can expect that Vincent will do anything and everything to ensure that the High Impact Title returns to his waist.

Johnny - Libby needs to watch his back.

Megan O'Day - The following is a one-fall match! Introducing first, from Milwaukee, Wisconsin, weighing 250 pounds...RYAN APOLLOS!

-Music hums into the air-

All that is near us we must know could disappear anyday becareful. The main key to finding happyness, lies nowhere else but in my soul!

-Sean Libby jumps onto the stage dancing to the crowd then starts hoping down the ramp dancing and high fiving some fans then jumps up and starts hugging some fans-

You could reminisce you could recall
the very last time you felt joy
or maybe you are so blessed to appoint
were you cant remember anything

Its a harmony a miracle
being able to breathe and live at all
so here is your one and only chance
life is an oppertunity

-Libby jumps onto the ring and jumps on the ropes-

All that is near us we must know
could disappear anyday be careful
the main key to finding happiness
lies no where else but in my soul
you know the closer you get to something
the tougher it is too see it
and Ill never take it for granted
lets go!

-Libby jumps over the ropes and dances in the ring with a huge smile and ovation from the crowd-

Megan O'Day - And the opponent...from Framingham, Massachusetts, weighing 193 pounds...he is the current High Impact Champion...SEAN LIBBY!

Rick - LIBBEHHHH!

Johnny - LIBBEHHHH!

"LIBBY!" "LIBBY!" "LIBBY!" "LIBBY!"

Rick - And the fans are completely behind the new High Impact Champion!

Ryan Apollos [vs] Sean Libby

[Ding! Ding! Ding!]

Sean and Apollos tie up. Ryan tries to throw Sean to the mat, but Sean rolls out of Ryan's grasp and drops him with a DDT. Sean stands, and performs a standing moonsault, landing on top of Ryan. He goes for the pin.

-1-

-2-

Ryan kicks out.

Rick - Sean starting impressive.

Johnny - Ryan's been on a hot streak lately though, and we've learned that Sean will be defending his High Impact Title against Apollos at the biggest event of the year...From The Ashes!

Sean stands, looking at the fans. Ryan gets to his feet, and charges. Sean turns in time to sidestep Ryan's shoulder block. Ryan crashes into the corner. Sean runs towards Ryan, who quickly moves. Sean runs up the corner and backflips off, landing on Ryan again. Sean makes a motion to go for a second pin, but shakes his head. He points to the corner, and the fans cheer wildly. Sean climbs to the middle rope and looks at Ryan laying in the ring. He leaps off with a legdrop, landing across Ryan's throat.

Rick - COLD OF IRELAND!

Johnny - Ryan's chances of winning the belt just went BELOW ZERO!

Rick - Did you just-

Johnny - Hey Rick. CHILL. Electricity puns aren't the only ones I can make around here!

Sean hooks the leg, and the referee counts.

-1-

-2-

-3-

[Ding! Ding! Ding!]

Rick - LIBEHHHHH!

Megan O'Day - Here is your winner...SEAN-

"Broken Mirrors" by Rise Against plays through the speakers.

Hey man, now did you hear?
Your final days are near?
In a free fall of fire and ice
And explosions in the sky

Rick - Who the fuck?

Johnny - New recruit?

A fate that we deserve
There's no escape, no
Now it's your turn
Now it's your turn

Bobby O'Day walks from behind the curtain, looking at the ring, where Sean stands, looking up at Bobby.

Rick - ...Bobby O'Day?

Johnny - Megan's older brother...but why is he here?

Megan looks confused at Bobby as he walks down the ramp.

It's been years
Since our luck ran out and left us here
Like broken mirrors
Ten million shards of glass and tears
But now we are
Awake enough to shatter what we hate
Like broken mirrors
Reflections of an unfamiliar face

Bobby slides into the ring, looking at Sean. Sean smiles, and extends his hand. Bobby smiles, and rubs his chin. WIthout warning, he throws a stiff right hook, taking Sean down. Sean slowly stands, only to be kicked in the gut by Bobby. Bobby hooks Sean's arms and lifts him before dropping him facefist into the mat. He walks towards Ryan, staring down at him. He lifts Ryan, and hooks Ryan's arms as well, but lifts him in a powerbomb, crushing him into the mat. Bobby stands, staring down at the opponents. He grabs the mic from Megan.

Bobby O'Day
I just laid out your High Impact Title match for your biggest event of the year.

He stares into the camera.

Bobby O'Day
What are you gonna do about that, butthead?

He puts his hand into the camera and shoves it, sending the cameraman tumbling back. Bobby slides out of the ring and heads back up the ramp, leaving Sean and Apollos laid out in the ring.

Rick - What the FUCK just happened?
Back to top Go down
https://insurgencywrestling.forumotion.com
JHawk

JHawk

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: Best Full Throttle Champion EVER!!!!!
Alignment: Face

PostSubject: Re: Battle Grounds XIII: Return of the Hawk   Battle Grounds XIII: Return of the Hawk I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 12:18 am

Four Rusted Horses blasts through the speakers and Vincent Van Rose appears on the stage. He has a sledgehammer in his hand, a cowboy hat on his head and a grass straw dangling from his mouth as he slowly walks towards the ring. VVR ignores every single boo from the fans as he just walks towards the ring.

Rick – Uh oh.. Things are about to go from bad to worse for Apollos and Libby.

Johnny – They just got beat up by Bobby O'Day! I don't think it can get worse then that.

VVR walks up the stairs and climbs into the ring. He looks down at Apollos and Libby and walks around in the ring. VVR walks over to the corner. He leans the sledgehammer up against the ropes, crosses his arms, looks down at the mat so the cowboy hat covers his face as he keeps chewing on the grass straw.

Rick – What exactly is VVR doing? Why is he just standing there?

Johnny – Did you know that at one point Bobby O'Day had beat up Brenton Cyrus, Chuck Matthews and Jason Hawk, but still Chad Mason was the one who won a world title? Weird, huh?

In the ring Sean Libby gets to his feet. He sees VVR and charges at him. VVR just stands for a moment before he sidesteps Libby in the last possible moment. VVR quickly grabs the sledgehammer and waits for Libby to turn around. Libby crashes into the turnbuckle and stumbles backwards. He turns around and VVR swings the sledgehammer right into Libby's ribs. A sickening crack is heard.

Rick – ouch...

Johnny – DID YOU HEAR THAT??!?!?! HIS RIBS ARE DESTROYED!!!

Libby just crumbles to the mat and VVR turns towards Apollos who still is laying on his back. VVR looks down at Apollos and smirks. VVR raises the sledgehammer and lets it crush down on Apollos' chest. Apollos coughs up blood as VVR laughs softly. VVR picks up Apollos and places his throat on the top rope. VVR climbs to the apron and raises the sledgehammer. VVR again lets the hammer fall and it crashes onto the back of the head of Apollos. Apollos bounces over the top rope and falls motionless to the outside of the ring.

Rick – VVR is destroying everyone and he still so calm about it.

Johnny – Of course he is! Bobby already did all the hard work. VVR is just picking up his sloppy seconds.

Rick – Don't let him hear you.

VVR laughs softly and exits the ring and gets the High Impact title. VVR casually slides back into the ring with the title. VVR then wraps the title around the head of Sean Libby. VVR backs up a bit and raises his sledgehammer like a golf club.

Rick – Oh god.. This could very well actually kill Libbeh!

Johnny – NOOOOO!!! HAVE MERCY VVR!!!! PLEASE DON'T DO IT!!! Sad Sad Sad

VVR swings the sledgehammer, but before he can connect to Libby's temple Tyson Rowle slides into the ring. Tyson charges at VVR but VVR has him scouted. VVR stabs the butt of the sledgehammer into Tyson's stomach. Tyson bends over and VVR smashes the sledgehammer to his back. Tyson falls onto his stomach.

Rick – Tyson just saved Libby but he too ended up getting destroyed by VVR!

Johnny – Oh thank you lord! Libbeh is saved!

VVR walks back to Libby. He unwraps the belt and picks it up. He backs up into the corner and laughs softly as the cowboy hat covers his face.

Rick – The message was sent and heard loud and clear.

Johnny – VVR wants his title back!

KAKAAAAAAA!!!!

The Wings of Time blast through the speakers as Jason Hawk walks out onto the stage.

Rick – Our new general manager is here!

Johnny – I wonder what he thinks of this little Vincent Van Rose rampage.

Jason Hawk.
Somewhere backstage Corey Casey is jumping up and down so proud he is. But anyways, I totally understand that you want your title back Vinnie. But you don't have to destroy three of my wrestlers that badly. I get that you wanted to send a message and that is all fine and dandy but ease up a bit, will ya? But your message has nonetheless been heard and I have been thinking about this High Impact title and you just made it a whole lot easier for me. As we all know Apollos is the number 1 contender and therefor is first in line for a shoot at the title. But Apollos vs Libby does not have enough ratings with it. So I was thinking that Tyson should be added to the mix. He won the battle royal and deserves something for it. But there was still something missing and now I know what it is. Even though midcard titles don't have rematch clauses Vinnie here ill still get his rematch! So at From The Ashes we will have ourselves a fatal 4 way match! The champion Sean Libby most defend his title against Ryan Apollos, Tyson Rowle and Vincent Van Rose! As my good friend Rick Christian would have said. Oh the ratings!

Rick – HE STOLE MY LINE!

Johnny – A fatal four way match for the High Impact title!

Rick – So many ratings!!

In the ring VVR tips his hat and a smirk on his face is revealed as the show cuts to commercials.

….................................................................................................................
Battle Grounds XIII: Return of the Hawk MEnosmoking
….................................................................................................................

The show returns to the announce table.

Rick – And we are back and ready for the main event!

Johnny – Oh yes indeed we are. This has been an eventful night so far but now the real fun begins.

Rick – The legendary Johnny Styles debuted at Heroes Also Die taking out both SYCO-Angel and former IWF champion Brandon Macdonald.

Johnny – He revealed his intentions to be on our former general manager Shadow Demon. SBK felt disrespected when IWF contacted Shadow before him and now he promises to take out Shadow Demon before From The Ashes is over!

Rick – And tonight we will all get a little preview for From The Ashes because it is time for the main event of the evening.

Megan O'Day – The following is a tag team match and is your main event of the evening, introducing first the special guest referee, already in the ring. From Ottawa, Ontario, Canada. BRANDON MACDONALD!!!!

Rick – Why is Brandon the guest referee?

Johnny -I have no idea why.

He Aint Stoppin Me, He Aint Stoppin Me, He Aint Stoppin Me
He Aint Stoppin Me, He Aint Stoppin Me, He Aint Stoppin Me
I Hear Em Talkin Dis. I Hear Em Talkin Dat. Tryna Make Da Next Cat Think I Aint Got Ma Stats
He Aint Stoppin Me. He Aint Stoppin Me. He Aint Stoppin Me.

James Shark comes out of the curtains with his usual swag look.
He stands on the center of the ramp nodding his head in confidence
letting the music sink in and watching the fans.

Tryna Dirty Up Ma Name? You So Fuckin Lame, But Guess What It Didnt Work
He Aint Stoppin Me. He Aint Stoppin Me. He Aint Stoppin Me
Damn You Shoulda Known By Now, Sharky Is A Fighter
Walk Out, Light The Arena Up, Like A Lighter
I Tried To Tell You, Sharky Aint Nothin Nice.
Whup Out Da 12 Inch, Fuck Yo Girl Nice.
Exchange Hands, Land The Right, And Fuck Yo Life.
Givin Out Knockouts For Free, Yall Needa Holla At Me
Its Easy To See, Sharky Make Everyone Happy
Puttin Yall To Sleep, Take Yo Nap Without Me.

James begins to walk down the ramp. He taunts the white men in the
audience but gives out all his attention to the black audience members
along with the white girls. He climbs the steps to the ring, and before
coming over the ropes he walks along the apron nodding his head to
the beat of the music.

I Hear Em Talkin Dis. I Hear Em Talkin Dat. Tryna Make Da Next Cat Think I Aint Got Ma Stats
Tryna Dirty Up Ma Name? You So Fuckin Lame, But Guess What, It Didnt Work
The Baddest Nigga On The Planet
Big Money With A Big Figure
Cause I Dont Even Kno Who Ima Beat This Year
Holla At A Nigga With Some Beer
Fear This Motherfuckin James Shark

James Shark goes over the ropes. He walks around the center of the
ring still nodding his head in confidence, listening to the beat of the
music. James Shark then looks around the whole arena making
gestures to the chicks.

Yo The Mind Sayin Knock Em, Ima Knock Em.
I Got The Kinda Knockouts, That Make A Mike Tyson Bitter.
I Got That Kinda Swagger That Make A Cloned Shark Bitter
Which Bitch You Know Made A Million Off A Knockout?
Dont Take Yo Eyes Off Me
Bitches Sigh When They Get Off Me
Fight Me, Yall Signed Yo Death Wish
And Its On To The Next Bitch
If I Was President, I Would Paint The White House Black As If Its Ma Residence

The Music Faded Away as James Shark was ontop of one of the
turnbuckles eyeing the crowd. He jumped off the turnbuckle
Waiting for his opponents.

Megan O'Day – From Brooklyn, New York. He weighs in at 205 pounds.. JAMES SHARK!!!

Johnny – Shark looks fired up tonight! Someone is getting knocked out!

Rick – I bet it will be Corey. I am not sure why, something just tells me Corey.

Megan O'Day – And his partner...

A manic laugh rings out, escalating in pitch...before the loud, pulsing intro to ‘Your Betrayal’ by Bullet for my Valentine begins. The synchronized intro continues until the guitar and drums begin to solo. Eventually they converge in together in a powerful rhythm, and as this happens pyros shoot up from either side of the stage, revealing Shadow Demon standing there with his hands up in the air, causing the crowd to erupt.

Am I going insane (insane)
My blood is boiling inside of my veins
An evil feeling it ticks (it ticks)
My body shaking there’s no turning back

Shadow Demon begins to walks down the ramp, grinning madly.

Don't take your eyes off the trigger
I’m not to blame if your world turns to black
as your eyes start to blister
There's just no hope for our final embrace
So here we are, I’m in your head
I’m in your heart!!!

Shadow slides into the ring and up the turnbuckle, raising his arms out to the crowd, his hands balled into fists.

You were told to run away
soak the place and light the flame
Pay the price for your betrayal
Your betrayal, Your Betrayal!!

Shadow jumps down from the turn buckle, and the music fades out. He stands in the middle of the ring, the smile still on his face. He throws practice punches in the corner, waiting for the match to begin.

Megan O'Day – From The Kingdom of the Demon, he weighs in at 245 pounds.. The Dark Hero, SHADOW DEMON!!!!!

Rick – Our former general manager Shadow Demon, who almost got crucified and burned alive at Heroes Also Die by his two opponents tonight.

Johnny – Revenge must be on his mind and now he gets the chance!

Megan O'Day – And there opponents, first..

The entire arena is suddenly plunged into darkness

Your magic white rabbit
Has left it's writing on the wall
We follow like Alice
And just keep DIVING DOWN THE HOLE!

Red pyro erupts from the stage as two red spotlights turn on. The two red spotlights are pointed at a man wearing a hooded and robbed standing in the middle of the stage, amongst all the pyro, holding his arms out straight to either side in a crucifixion pose

You can't face your broken promise
Our ties have come undone
I will not be used to be battered and abused
It's the reason why I choose to cut my losses
Your lies fool no one
Your magic white rabbit
Your white room straight jacket

Your magic white rabbit
We follow like Alice
And just keep diving down the hole
We're falling and we're losing control
Your pulling us and dragging us down this dead end road
We follow like Alice

The hooded and robbed figure reaches up and pulls down his hood, revealing the wicked smile of “The Lord” Corey Casey. The Lord has black paint smeared under his eyes and his eyes are a cold blue as they shine in the darkness

You can't offer your poison to me
In your kingdom of filth
White Rabbit
Straight jacket

Your magic white rabbit
We follow like Alice
We follow like Alice

“The Lord” Corey Casey slowly walks through the pyro and begins making his way down the entrance ramp. The people on either side of the isle boo him violently, but “The Lord” simply tunes them out. Hatred and anger burn in his eyes as he slowly climbs up the steel ring steps

I won't be pushed aside
I will be heard
I will get what I want
What I deserve

I won't be pushed aside
I will be heard
I will get what I want
What I deserve

“The Lord” Corey Casey enters the ring and climbs the nearest turnbuckle. “The Lord” takes off his robe, revealing that the word “PAIN” is written on his chest. He holds his arms out to either side again in the same crucifix pose

Your magic white rabbit
We follow like Alice
We follow like Alice

Your magic white rabbit
We follow like Alice
Diving down the hole

“The Lord” Corey Casey climbs down from the turnbuckle and sits down in the corner. He hangs his head and awaits his opponent as a scowl appears on his face…

Megan O'Day – From Boston, Massachusetts, he weighs in at 250 pounds. “The Lord” COREY CASEY!!!

Rick – Notice how Corey is starring at the IWF title. It is clear that he wants the title back.

Johnny – And he will get his chance at From The Ashes! What an event it will be!!!

Megan O'Day – And his partner...

- 'JOHNNY ALWAYS WORE BLACK'

The words blare over the speakers as clapping begins to take over the speakers.

'YOU CAN RUN ON FOR A LONG TIME ... RUN ON FOR A LONG TIME ... RUN ON FOR A LONG TIME'

The Lights in the arena cutoff and a single spot light shins over the IWF entrance ramp

'SOONER OR LATER GOD'S GONNA CUT YOU DOWN ... SOONER OR LATER GOD'S GONNA CUT YOU DOWN'

Standing there with the spotlight shinning is Johnny Styles wearing a white trench coat and matching cowboy style hat. Smoke begins to engulf the ramp, as Johnny slowly begins his march towards the ring his jacket dragging behind him, his every step matching the beat.

'HE CALLED MY NAME AND MY HEART STOOD STILL ... WHEN HE SAID JOHN GO DO MY WILL'

The crowd gives him mixed reactions but he doesn’t seem fazed by it. He looks around slowly before making his way down the smoky ramp. Styles reaches the bottom of the ramp and looks around. Fans boo him and shout things at him but Johnny Styles eyes glare at all of them

'TELL EM THAT GOD'S GONNA CUT THEM DOWN ... TELL EM THAT GOD'S GONNA CUT THEM DOWN'

Styles begins his walk up the steel steps and on to the apron, he ducks between the ropes to enter the ring. He marches to the center of the ring, before he tips his hat forward, taking it off along with the jacket. Sending white flames from each of the turnbuckles -

Megan O'Day – From Boston, Massachusetts, he weighs 225 pounds. “The Strikeback Kid” Johnny Styles!!!!

Rick – A living legend in professional wrestling! This man has won more world titles and more federations then we have wrestlers in IWF.

Johnny – So that is what SBK stands for, I never knew.

Battle Grounds XIII: Return of the Hawk Mainevent
Special guest referee: Brandon Macdonald
Shadow Demom & James Shark [vs] Johnny Styles & Corey Casey
[Ding! Ding! Ding!]

Johnny Styles and James Shark start off in the ring. Both men circle around each other. Shark throws a leg kick but SBK dodges it. Shark throws another one and this time SBK catches the kick. SBK kicks Shark to the thigh then takes him down with a clothesline. SBK then quickly looks in a headlock.

Rick – Styles with the early advantage here.

Johnny – He is choking the life out of Shark here.

Slowly Shark starts to stand up as Shadow cheers him on from the corner. Shark gets back to his feet and throws and elbow towards SBK's stomach. Shark conects and SBK loosens his grip. Shark throws another elbow but this time SBK catches it and quickly locks in an armbar.

Rick – SBK saw that coming a long way away.

Johnny – Very impressive from the experienced Johnny Styles.

Shark tries to inch himself closer to the ropes as Styles applies more pressure to the hold. Shark keeps getting closer and closer to the ropes. Shark touches the ropes with his fingertips but Corey Casey uses his foot to out the bottom rope out of Shark's reach. One last time SBK applies more pressure on hold. Brandon says a few words to Corey and SBK releases the hold.

Johnny – That had to hurt Shark a lot.

Rick – Yes, and that was his right arm. The one who has seccured him countless knockouts.

Johnny – No knockouts Sad

SBK gets Shark back to his feet. SBK hits Shark with a snap suplex and quickly applies another armbar on Shark. Though this time Shark is able to grab the ropes right away. SBK keeps applying pressure on the hold. Brandon starts the count.

-1-
-2-
-3-
-4-

SBK lets go of the hold.

Rick – Shark's right arm looks really hurt.

Johnny – SBK knows that Shark favors his right fist to get the knockout. I am really worried that we won't see a knockout tonight.

SBK then drags Shark away from the ropes and stops on his right arm. SBK backs up a few steps then runs towards Shark, jumps and lands a knee on Shark's right arm. SBK then picks up Shark by his right arm. SBK armdrags Shark back down to the mat and again he locks in an armbar. Shark reaches for the ropes but can't reach them. SBK applies more and more pressure on the hold and Shark's looks like he is about to tap.

Johnny – Please don't tap, please don't tap, please don't tap, please don't tap

Rick – He is so ridicously close from the ropes. Come on Shark! You can reach them!

Shark uses all his strenght to crawl closer to the ropes. Shark manages to grab the bottom rope and pull himself out of the armbar. Shark sits up in the corner and stares at SBK, who waits for Shark to stand back up. Shadow Demon reaches his hand out, asking for the tag. Shark shoves his hand away and stands up.

Johnny – Shark just refused to tag himself out.

Rick – Shark prides himself on beating people up. He is not going to let SBK get the last laugh in this one.

Shark charges at SBK, who goes for a big boot, but Shark dodges it and rebounds of the ropes. He tackles SBK down to the ground and mounts him. Shark starts hitting SBK with some brutal lefts to the face. SBK manages to kick Shark off him and get back to his feet. But Shark reacts quickly and tackles SBK into the corner and again starts to hit him with left punches. Shark keeps punching until Brandon has to pull him off SBK. Shark shoves Brandon and charges back at SBK and splashes him in the corner.

Rick – And Shark is back in this one!

Johnny – And he is staying on the attack.

Shark grabs SBK by the head and hits him with a bulldog. Shark stands up and lets out a howl as the fans cheer him on. SBK crawls up to his hands and knees. Shark sees this and kicks him to the ribs. Shark then back ups to his corner and waits for SBK to get back to his feet. SBK use the ropes to get back to his feet. Just as Shark charges at SBK, Shadow taps him on the shoulder and tags himself in. Shark keeps running and tackles SBK and both men fly over the top rope.

Johnny – Wow! What a tackle!

Rick – That was great. Shark just tackled a grown man over the top rope. Impressive!

Just as SBK and Shark go flying over the top rope Corey Casey tags himself in. Outside the ring Shark keeps beating down on SBK. Corey and Shadow climb into the ring. They charge at each other. Corey attempts a clothesline but it is dodged by Shadow. Shadow runs to the ropes and leaps to the middle rope. He moonsaults backwards but Corey also runs to the ropes so Shadow lands behind him. Corey stops in his tracks and fires off a superkick but Shadow ducks it. Shadow throws a flurry of punches at Corey but Corey dodges them all. Corey kicks Shadow to the stomach but Shadow catches the kick and goes for a clothesline. But Corey ducks it and runs to the ropes. Corey rebounds and goes for a spear but Shadow jumps over it and Corey runs to the other ropes and rebounds. This time Shadow manages to get Corey up to his shoulders and drops him with a cutter.

Rick – SHADOW CRUSHER!!!

Johnny – What an amazing display of reversals and it all ended in a brutal Shadow Crusher!

“That was awesome!”
“That was awesome!”
“That was awesome!”

Shadow goes for the cover.

-1-

-2-

Corey kicks out.

Rick – Corey kicked out at the last possible moment!

Johnny – Look at Shadow! He can't believe it.

Shadow rolls off Corey and looks at Brandon is disbelief. Shadow shakes his head and stands up. He walks towards Corey to pick him up but Corey throws a fireball at Shadow.

Johnny – WOW!!

Rick – How does he do that?

Shadow holds his face as he falls onto his back. Corey gets back to his feet. He stomps on Shadow as he walks towards the corner and climbs the turnbuckle. Corey makes it to the top. He finds his balance and spreads his arms to the side in a crucifx pose. Corey then leaps back and lands a picture perfect moonsault on Shadow.

Rick – Corey weighs 250 pounds! That really had hurt!

Johnny – Picture perfect moonsault by Corey Casey!

Corey gets to his knees then stands up. Corey picks up Shadow then sends him to the corner. Corey follows and stands on the middle rope. Corey raises his fists the punches rain down over Shadow. The crowd counts along.

“1”
“2”
“3”
“4”
“5”
“6”
“7”
“8”
“9”
“10”

Corey jumps off the middle rope and Shadow falls down to the mat.Corey grabs Shadow by the head and places his throat against the steel ring post. Corey places his foot on Shadow's neck and starts to push.

Rick – This is sick! He is choking the life out of him!

Johnny – It is Corey Casey. What did you expect?

Brandon starts the count.

-1-
-2-
-3-
-4-

Corey removes his foot before the 5 count and walks away from Shadow. Shadow rolls around and it shown that Shadow has coughed up blood. Corey laughs and picks up Shadow. Corey hooks Shadow's head and lifts him up into a suplex position. Corey leans back and slams Shadow down to the mat.

Rick – Purifier!

Johnny – This one is over!

Corey goes for the cover.

-1-

-2-

-3-

Tim Patrick dives in and breaks the count.

Rick – TIM SAVES THE DAY!!!

Johnny – YES! I may still see a knockout!!!

Tim dives over Corey and the punches rain down over Corey. Tim stands up and stomps on Corey. Tim rolls out of the ring and gets a chair from under the ring. Tim slides back in the ring and is about to smash Corey over the head with the chair, Brandon grabs the chair. Brandon says something to Tim and Tim yells something back. The two go back and fourth and in the mean time Corey gets back to his feet. Corey runs towards the two and Brandon sees this. Brandon throws the chair to Tim and leaps out of the way as Tim smashes the chair onto Corey's face. Corey stumbles backwards and Tim grabs his wrist. Tim sends him to the ropes and as he rebounds Tim hits him with a spinning hell kick.

Rick – DETONATOR!!!!

Johnny – And Corey is out cold!!

Tim drags Shadow on top of Corey, then slides out of the ring, and Brandon starts the count.

-1-

-2-

-3-

Corey kicks out!

Rick – And we are still going!!

Johnny – What a match so far! What more can we ask for?

For a moment both men just lay there. Shadow is the first to move. He crawls towards the ropes and uses them to get to his feet. Shadow sees the chair and picks it up. He looks at Brandon, who nods. Shadow smiles and smashes the chair across the back of Corey. Shadow picks up Corey and positions him in the tree of woe. Shadow backs up a few steps then sprints at Corey. Shadow jumps and positions the chair underneith his feet then dropkicks Corey. Corey falls to the mat. Shadow takes the chair and places it around Corey's neck. Shadow climbs to the top rope and looks down at Corey. Shadow leaps off the top rope with a swanton and lands on the chair. Corey spits up blood.

Rick – Did you just see that? That blood went at least 2 feet into the air!

Johnny – It is a blood fountain!!!

Both men lay motionless in the middle of the ring. On the apron SBK and Shark are screaming at their tag team partners to hurry over and get the tag. Both Corey and Shadow start crawling towards their corners. Corey, who is closer to his corner then Shadow is to his, makes it to the corner first. He tags in SBK who jumps into the ring and runs at Shadow. SBK stomps on Shadow's hand, preventing the tag. SBK then goes to punch Shark, but Shark ducks it and rams his shoulder into SBK's stomach. Shark enters the ring. Shark lifts up SBK into a military press position. Shark walks towards the ropes and throws SBK out of the ring. Shark stumbles backwards and holds his right arm

Rick – Shark showing some impressive strenght here!

Johnny – But here comes Corey!

Corey charges at Shark and goes for a clothesline. But Shark ducks it so Corey instead hits Brandon and both men go over the top rope and land on the outside. Shark watches as Corey and Brandon starts brawling on the outside. Shark smirks then runs to the ropes. He rebounds and run towards Corey and Brandon. Shark jumps over the top rope and on his way down he connects a jaw breaking hook on both men and both men crumble to the ground.

Rick – DOUBLE FLYING SWAG OUT!!!

Johnny – YES!! I was praying for a knockout! I GOT TWO!!!

A new referee comes running down the ramp and slides into the ring. SBK also slides back into the ring. He waits for Shadow to stand up who slowly climbs to his feet. Shadow finally makes it to his feet. SBK grabs his shoulder and spins him around. SBK lifts up Shadow and places him on his shoulder. SBK throws him off sideways and at the last possible moment SBK positions Shadow infront of him and piledrivers him to the mat.

Rick – END RESULT!!!

Johnny – That most be it! There is no way this match can keep going!

SBK goes for the pin.

-1-

-2-

-3-

[Ding! Ding! Ding!]

Megan O'Day – Here is your winner! Johnny Styles and Corey Casey!!!!

Johnny – That is it! It is all over!

Rick – And what a match it was! I can only imagine the ratings this match has gotten!!!

Outside the ring James Shark stands tall over Corey Casey and Brandon Macdonald as he holds his title high in the air. In the ring Johnny Styles just stares down at Shadow Demon with a deathstare as he clenches his fists. The show fades to black.

Insurgency Wrestling Federations.
All Rights Reserved.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Battle Grounds XIII: Return of the Hawk   Battle Grounds XIII: Return of the Hawk I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Battle Grounds XIII: Return of the Hawk
Page 1 of 1