Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Securing the Future/Jackky Dane's Road to Hell-Pt. 2

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Corey Casey

Corey Casey

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 27-12-1
Alignment: In Between

Securing the Future/Jackky Dane's Road to Hell-Pt. 2 Empty
PostSubject: Securing the Future/Jackky Dane's Road to Hell-Pt. 2   Securing the Future/Jackky Dane's Road to Hell-Pt. 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 9:29 pm

Excitement

It ran through us like an electric current. It has been so long since we have done something like this…we hoped that we weren’t too rusty or forgot how to do something that might embarrass us in front of our esteemed guest…

We walk down the dark hallway, reveling in the thoughts that soon we would be doing the one thing we were good at…inflicting pain upon another human being. Inflicting suffering in just the right way and being rewarded by hearing that person scream in just the right pitch. A human being was a lot like a musical instrument in our eyes. If you inflicted just the right amount of pain and concentrated it in a very specific area, you could get a person to scream in a very specific pitch. By rotating quickly and precisely, one could make a person scream out a haunting song of suffering and death

It brought a tear to our eyes every time

We finally stop at the end of the hallway. We find ourselves standing in front of a large metal door. The metal door had a circular door opening device, similar to that which one would find in a submarine. We reach out and grab the circular door opener, cranking it clockwise a number of times until we hear a loud “clang,” signifying the door was now open.

We push our way through the door and survey the scene in front of us as an evil grin spreads slowly across our face. We were standing in a wide open room that was, for the most part, completely empty. We say “for the most part” because there were a number of things in the room, but they seemed to take up little space when compared to the vast amount of emptiness in the room. The building in which we now stood used to be an old meat processing plant back in the 1920’s…but the company had been forced to shut down. They had tried to sell this building to one of the harbor docking companies, but none of the companies could afford to pay taxes on a facility this large. Therefore, this massive building had remained empty…

Until now…

Four spotlights hang on the ceiling; their bright white lights were the only source of light in the room. The lights were all pointed at a central figure in the middle of the room, causing the rest of the room outside of the circle of light to be shrouded in darkness. In the middle of the pool of light was a man. The man was in the kneeling position, muttering softly to himself. We could see that the man’s shackles were still safely in place. The man had shackles on his wrists and his ankles that were attached to chains which were bolted to the floor. The man also had a large shackle securely fastened around his neck, which was also attached to a length of chain which was bolted to the floor.

Just outside the pool of light, we could see that our favorite instruments had been set up on a table. Our wicked smile widens as we walk closer to the table and see that our favorite instruments of suffering and agony were neatly laid out upon the table top according to size and length. There were a few random tools that did not fit the organizational method, but these tools were placed at the far end of the table away from the numerous blades and scalpels we would need in order to fully unleash our anger and rage upon the man in chains.

Our footsteps echo softly as we walk up to the table. The sound of our footsteps causes the man to raise his head slowly and squint his eyes in an attempt to see into the darkness outside of the circle of light. His eyes were bloodshot due to a severe lack of sleep and dried blood covered his skull and upper back. the man’s body was covered in cuts and bruises…but those would be the least of the man’s problems by the time we were through with him…

Jackky Dane
Where am I? Why the hell am I here? I’m too AWESOME to be stuck in a shit hole like this!

We chuckle softly as we run our hand along the wooden table top

The Lord Corey Casey
To answer your first question…well, it doesn’t matter where you are. You are in quite the predicament Jackky m’boy. As to why you are here…well…that much should be obvious…

Our eyes catch sight of a large square object at the end of the table that was covered with a blanket. Our wicked smile nearly splits our face as we walk over to the square object and lean down, placing our ear a few inches above the top of the box. From under the blanket we can hear the sound of pinchers snapping and the occasional hiss.

Jackky Dane
Dude, let me go! I am the AWESOME ONE! I will send you down the Jackky Dane ROAD TO HELL! I will beat you down so badly that you will never be able to show your face again!

We move like chain lightning. We quickly whirl around, turning our back on the table of instruments, and move quickly over to Jackky Dane. We stand above Jackky, starting down into his defiant eyes, and cock back our fist. Without saying a word, we begin raining blows down upon Jackky Dane’s face…

We wanted to inflict pain with our own hands before the true fun began…

++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Oklahoma City Arena
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Saturday, July 9th

I toss the tire iron into the trunk and slam it shut

The Lord
We shall inflict suffering upon him the likes of which have never been seen…

Young Corey finally manages to appear, fighting through the darkness and hatred that I knew made up a majority of my thought process at the moment

Young Corey
You fucking idiot! Can’t you see…this is what Jess was afraid of! She was right! You are turning back into that fucking monster!

Her name pierces through the darkness of my mind like a ray of sunshine through the clouds. Jess…the mother of my children…the love of my life…the one person that somehow, someway, always manages to help keep me anchored in the real world when I begin to spin off into the shadows of insanity. The Lord scowls but says nothing, knowing full well that he was unable to fight my love for Jessica Matthews.

Corey Casey
You’re right…I’m sorry

Young Corey hops up on the trunk of my car and stares me in the eyes for a moment before slapping me in the back of the head. My hands instantly shoot up and cover the back of my head seconds after he slaps me

Corey Casey
Ouch! That stings you little fuck!

Young Corey shakes his head as he stares directly at me

Young Corey
You fucking deserved that…now get your shit together, we have a big night ahead of us

The Lord
We aren’t even booked…what the hell kinda of a “big night” do we have against us?

Young Corey sneers at The Lord for a moment before turning his attention back to me

Young Corey
We are going to send a message to our enemies…we are going to also send a message to all those who would dare to oppose us…we are going to go out of our way to provoke a man that we have had some of the most legendary matches of our career with…all in the quest for more power. We are going to do something tonight that will send shockwaves through all of IWF…tonight, we are going to send a message to Shadow Demon and Brandon’s little group…

I look from Young Corey to The Lord, who is now pretending to not listen even though his eyes are locked on Young Corey and I. He wanted to hear this plan just as badly as I did…if not more. His hatred of Shadow Demon ran far deeper than anything that Young Corey or I felt…although, since he was just a figment of my imagination, I guess his hatred of Shadow Demon was actually my hatred…

Young Corey
I will explain the plan later…first, we need to talk to Libra about securing IWF’s future

The Lord
Oh come on…that idea is so fucking STUPID!

Young Corey flips The Lord off

Young Corey
Yeah…securing the future of the company that WE HELPED TO CREATE is wicked fucking stupid. You know, this is why every single stable you are a part of fails miserably…you always fail to see the big picture.

I smirk as The Lord fumes at the comment. I turn and walk back through the parking garage and into the arena. I walk through the backstage area, my eyes constantly scanning this way and that in an attempt to find Libra. Where the hell would Libra be? Maybe he would be at the catering station, the TV truck, the locker room… I am so wrapped up in my own thought process that I don’t even recognize the sound of loud music bumping or the long line of people standing outside a set of double doors. All of a sudden, the double doors open and James Shark walks out of the double doors and into the hallway

James Shark
Yo…Casey!

The Lord
Oh shit…

I snap back into the moment and lift my gaze. I look up at James Shark and try to stop myself from attacking him right there. He was a part of Brandon’s group of God fearing phonies…and was, therefore, an enemy. James Shark smiles as he walks towards me. Confetti and glitter cover him from head to toe and I can see through the open door into the room behind him, that there are a number of flashing lights and scantily clad women

James Shark
Yo Casey…come on dawg!

Before I can protest or even begin to turn my body, James Shark reaches out and wraps his arm around my shoulders. He then turns me around and begins walking back towards the open doors. I can hear the sound of rap music bumping inside the room and the flashing lights shine off the exposed bodies of the scantily clad women inside

Young Corey
Maybe this is a good thing…maybe Libra is in here and we can talk to him…

The Lord rolls his eyes

The Lord
Because that’s likely…

James Shark and I walk into the large room and the doors close behind us. James Shark motions for four strippers to come over to us. As soon as the strippers get close enough, James Shark laughs and points to an empty couch

James Shark
Yo dawg, these girls will fuckin’ take care of you…believe that homie!

Young Corey
Well…at least we get a nice little lap dance out of all of this…

The Lord
What’s the point? Getting a lap dance is a fucking tease anyways…you can’t touch the girls unless you pay them…

Young Corey smiles mischievously at The Lord as the strippers lead me over to the couch and sit me down

Young Corey
Are you gay or something?!

Two of the strippers begin thrusting their tits out towards me while a third turns around and begins backing her ass up into my crotch. The fourth stripper begins rubbing her pussy up and down my leg while running her fingers through her hair and looking at me seductively. From somewhere behind the strippers I hear James Shark’s voice boom out over the music

James Shark
I owed you for that bitch you sent me nigga, after these bitches are done doe, its back to business, you still part of Se7en, and I still gotta whoop that ass.

I nod my head while rolling my eyes sarcastically. I sit back and enjoy the sensation of having the strippers rub themselves all over me. After a few moments though, I hear Young Corey’s voice whisper in my ear

Young Corey
As great as this is…we have a number of things to get done still before we put our plan into action…

I sigh and think to myself

“Come on man…”

Young Corey chuckles softly

Young Corey
Let’s go…

I heave a sigh as I begin to push the strippers off of me. The strippers’ expressions range from annoyance to sorrow as I push them off of my body and begin to slowly navigate my way through the crowded room. From somewhere across the party I can hear James Shark and Alison Williams arguing about something, but I just shrug my shoulders and make my way to the large double doors that I entered through.

The Lord
Why are we leaving?! We should be staying and watching Alison and Sharky bitch at one another!

Young Corey rolls his eyes

Young Corey
Did you not hear me? We have shit to do before we can put my plan into action tonight!

The Lord
Damnit! A black guy and a white bitch screaming at each other…HOW OFTEN DO YOU SEE THAT?!

Young Corey
OH YOU DIDN’T KNOW?!

Before The Lord can respond, I reach out and shove my way through one of the doors. The bouncer eyes me suspiciously as I exit the part and walk off down the hallway, the line of people waiting to get into Sharky’s birthday bash all screaming and pointing at me and yelling at the bouncer that since one guy left that means that there should be more people let in…

The Lord
God…they’re like fucking parasites…blood sucking leeches who want to suck the fame and glory out of anyone more famous than they are in an attempt to become rich and famous themselves…

Young Corey
I don’t think “fame and glory” are the only things some of those fans want to suck out of famous people…

I chuckle softly as I turn a corner and suddenly collide with someone. I stumble back a few paces and, out of instinct, bring my fists up and prepare myself to attack. The man I bumped into also stumbles back a few paces but manages to somehow stay on his feet.

???
Hey…watch it!

The man lifts his head and suddenly I find myself staring into the face of Libra. A smirk slowly appears on my face as I instantly recognize the talented rookie

Young Corey
Excellent!

The Lord sighs and rolls his eyes

The Lord
Alright…hurry up…let’s get this over with…

I draw myself up to my full height and extend my hand to Libra who eyes me suspiciously

Corey Casey
Libra right? Allow me to introduce myself, I am…

Libra cuts me off

Libra
Corey Casey…yeah, I know who you are. I also know that you are a member of Se7en, the most hatred and despised group of guys on the roster. Before that, I know that you were the leader of a group of fucking psychotic ass holes called The Chosen that beat down dudes for no reason other than they didn’t take your bullshit

I let my hand drop down to my side as anger begins to well up inside of me. Didn’t this little shit know who he was fucking with?

The Lord
He doesn’t respect us…he’s just like Jackky Dane…

Young Corey’s voice carries an edge of authority as he quickly silences The Lord

Young Corey
Think of IWF’s future…think of Jess’ future if you fuck this up…

I suppress the anger and try to force a small smile as I stare into Libra’s face

Corey Casey
I see my reputation proceeds me…just like your current situation proceeds you…

I can see a look of surprise appear on Libra’s face. He clearly didn’t know that I knew about his current financial situation already…

Libra
What do you mean man? I don’t have a current “situation”

I shake my head slowly from side to side as a bemused look appears on my face

Corey Casey
Libra…Libra...Libra...why must you lie to me? I know far more than you could possibly imagine. For example, I know that the independent fed that you and your buddy run is currently in a financial hole as it were. I know that the independent fed that you and Brian Foley owes a lot of money to the bank, who is threatening to shut down your precious little fed once and for all.

The Lord chuckles softly as Libra’s jaw clenches. Clearly Libra underestimated just how expansive my network of information spread when it came to the professional and independent wrestling scene. Libra remains silent for a moment, his eyes searching my smiling face in an attempt to figure out what I wanted from him and why I brought up his failing independent fed at all

The Lord
What a rookie, he can’t possibly know what we’re thinking…

Young Corey laughs

Young Corey
YOU don’t even know what we’re thinking!

The Lord
Fuck you

Libra finally gives up trying to figure out what I could possibly want from him and breaks his silence

Libra
What does any of that mean to you? Why do you care if Championship Xtreme Wrestling dies?

I shrug my shoulders and smile confidently

Corey Casey
I care because CXW has a wealth of talent that would be utterly wasted if the company went down in flames. I care because IWF needs an independent affiliate that would provide us with a place to train up some new guys before we allow them to join the main roster. As of right now, we have no independent affiliate and look at the kind of slackers and green rookies we’ve had join up with us: Jackky Dane, Gbruker…hell, we are in contract negotiations with a guy who wants to be able to carry a loaded fucking hand gun to the ring!

Libra’s gaze narrows as he stares questioningly at me

Young Corey
Reign it back in…we don’t want to come across as desperate here. We need to seem like we’re the one that is in control here, we need to impress upon Libra the many benefits that CXW would gain should they choose to affiliate with IWF…

Corey Casey
But that’s the least of my concerns Libra…what I really wanted to talk to you about is the overall benefit that CXW would gain from affiliating with IWF. If CXW agreed to be our independent fed, CXW would see a massive influx of IWF superstars. CXW would also be able to be THE independent fed of the Insurgency Wrestling Federation. Not only that…but IWF is also willing to bail you and your buddy Brian out of the current financial situation that the two of you now find yourselves in…

It was like I said the magic phrase or something. The look in Libra’s eyes went from skeptical to acceptance in nearly record time. I will give this to him though, his overall facial expression still screamed that he was unsure and was skeptical of my overall motives…but it was his eyes that were the dead giveaway.

Young Corey
This kid should never play poker…

I resist the urge to smile confidently and berate the young rookie. Instead, I simply extent my hand out to Libra

Corey Casey
So…do we have a deal?

I can see the inner turmoil brewing inside of Libra as he eyes my hand suspiciously. Eventually though, he reaches out and shakes my hand

Libra
We have a deal

I release Libra’s hand and smile warmly

Corey Casey
Excellent…you and Brian should expect IWF’s lawyers to fax over the legal documents in the morning

I then nod at Libra before walking off in the direction of the ring without saying another word. I resist the urge to turn around and catch one last glimpse of Libra, who was surely beating himself up over selling out CXW to IWF. I chuckle softly

Young Corey
Our future is assured. With the purchase of CXW, IWF has made sure that we will have an independent fed to recruit from for a long time…

The Lord immediately cuts Young Corey off. I can hear the anticipation in his voice mix with the anger I felt at Libra’s lack of respect…

The Lord
So, now that that shit is over and done with…tell us what the plan is for tonight!

Young Corey smiles wickedly as he says, in his best Admiral Ackbar voice

Young Corey
IT’S A TRAP!

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Later that night…

I run down the arena steps carrying a steel chair, ignoring the screams and hate filled comments of the fans. I fight through the masses of people until I finally reach the security barricade, which I quickly leap over. In the ring, I see Dan Alexander standing with his back towards me, flipping off the fans. Behind him, Shadow Demon is on the canvas, still reeling from the brutal spinning heel kick that Dan had caught him with only moments before.

I can hear Johnny Electric and Rick Christian’s voices and the screams of the fans all around me…right up till the moment I slide under the bottom rope and enter the ring. Then…everything goes silent. I don’t hear the fans, I don’t hear the commentators…all I can hear is the sound of my heart beating and the sound of my lungs filling with air. I pull myself up to my feet and begin smashing the chair on the canvas, feeling anger and hatred boiling up inside of me. I suddenly have tunnel vision, my eyes locked onto Shadow Demon’s form as he slowly tries to pull himself up to his feet.

Moments from the intense rivalry between Shadow Demon and I back in NLWF begin to flash before my eyes. I see glimpses of the incredible fatal four way match at War Games 2…I see the battle that the two of us had inside my very first Double Cage Horror match…I see visions of the insane Undisputed King of the Throne Match…

All of these scenes flash before my eyes in the 3 minutes it takes for Shadow Demon to climb to his feet. I rush across the ring and swing the chair wildly, hoping to crush Shadow Demon’s skull with the force of the blow. Instead, Shadow Demon ducks and I bring the steel chair smashing into the lower back of Dan Alexander

The Lord
YOU MISSED YOU IDIOT!

The fans cheers suddenly snap me back into the present moment as I stand over Dan Alexander’s motionless body.

Young Corey
Whatever….we are scheduled to take him out at From The Ashes anyways…

Before Young Corey can go on. I feel someone grab me by my hair and kilt and toss me from the ring. I go flying over the top rope and smash down on the mats just outside the ring. Pain shoots through my body and I begin to lose track of time. All of a sudden I hear the sound of a bell ringing from somewhere off in the distance

Megan O’Day
Here is your winner…Shadow Demon!

The declaration of Shadow Demon as the winner of the match brings back all the memories of the times when I fought Shadow Demon and lost. Every single title loss, every single time that Shadow Demon thwarted one of my plans, every single time Shadow Demon stood over me and gloated. I feel an unholy rage suddenly burst free from its bonds and mix with the sudden surge of adrenaline I felt rushing through me. I quickly climb to my feet and slide into the ring behind Shadow Demon.

I try to control the rage I feel burning inside of me and channel it all into what I am about to do next. Shadow Demon slowly turns around…and I launch a fireball that collides directly with Shadow Demon’s face. I can hear the fans all gasp in terror as I look down at Shadow Demon’s motionless form

Young Corey
Don’t forget the rest of the plan…

I nod my head and begin waving my arms wildly. All of a sudden “The One” by Elena Siegman blasts out of the PA system and VVR and Syco-Angel run down the ramp. As soon as Syco-Angel and VVR enter the ring, I walk over to Syco-Angel and point down at Shadow Demon

Corey Casey
Moonsault DDT time!

Syco-Angel nods his head and walks over to Shadow Demon while I climb up the top turnbuckle. I feel my heart pounding in my chest as I reach the top turnbuckle. Syco-Angel and I had only practiced this move once or twice and it had gone pretty well…but still, I didn’t like to fly very often. Darren Moore was supposed to be the one doing this move with Syco-Angel…but that little fuck was a bigger waste of space than Matt Rydell…

Syco-Angel lifts Shadow Demon up in the powerbomb position and walks over to the turnbuckle. I then turn around and launch myself off the top rope, connecting a moonsault DDT on Shadow Demon. I can hear the fans chanting but I ignore them…I didn’t care if they loved the move or hated it. I can tell from the motionless form of Shadow Demon lying face down on the mat that the move did exactly what it was intended to do…lay waste to SD…

VVR and Syco-Angel immediately walk over to SD’s prone body and lift him up. I feel an insane smile spread over my face as I notice the Razorblade-tipped Cat O’Nine Tails lying in the middle of the ring. I slowly pull myself up to my feet and walk across the ring. I lean down and pick up the Cat O’Nine Tails and hold it aloft, basking in the hatred of the fans. I then turn around and raise the Cat O’Nine Tails up high before I bring it crashing down, whipping the exposed chest and face of Shadow Demon.

As soon as the razorblades bite into SD’s chest and face, I hear the sound of “Europa” by Globus hit the speakers.

Young Corey
Time to go…

SA, VVR and I all bail out of the ring and hop the security barricade. As I’m running by the time keeper’s position, I grab a microphone. SA, VVR and I escape through the crowd and begin running up the stairs leading to the concourse level of the arena. At the top of the stairs I finally pause and turn around to face the ring. I then turn the microphone on and stare directly down at Shadow Demon and the rest of Brandon Macdonald’s little group

Corey Casey
SHADOW DEMON! YOU CAN’T RUN FROM ME FOREVER!

I feel hatred and rage burning inside of me…coursing through my veins like acid. I wanted to fucking murder Shadow Demon…I wanted to light him on fire…I wanted to brutalize him until he was nothing more than a bloody smear on the canvas. All of a sudden I hear SD’s voice ring out from all around…

Shadow Demon
Heh heh…who says…I’m running…CEE CEE? I’m just…biding my time…

I suddenly notice a spotlight shining on the Heroes Also Die sign that was hanging from the rafters…

Shadow Demon
You…and me…Heroes Also Die…

The Lord
Perfect…

The Lord might’ve been happy…but I could hear SD’s laughter rattling around my skull. I could tell that he was going to say more…that there was more to his message than announcing a match against me…

Corey Casey
What is so damn funny?!

Shadow Demon’s laughter is almost unbearable now…finally, he speaks…

Shadow Demon
You and I…Heroes Also Die…INSIDE THE DOUBLE CAGE HORROR!

As Shadow Demon continues laughing I hear Young Corey’s voice whisper in my ear

Young Corey
Told you my plan would go off without a hitch…

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++

The Victims of The Streak:

1.) Shadow Demon- Revolution XX: A Night of Violence
2.) Shadow Demon- One World Nation
3.) Chuck Matthews- One World Nation
4.) Chad Mason- Resurrection of Respect
5.) Chuck Matthews- Revolution 34: Direct Hit: Super Six Mix
6.) Death-Angel- NLWF Pro Wrestling Summer Classic: Event I
7.) Nick Ridicule- Revolution 38: Road to the City of Evil
8.) Tim Patrick- Revolution 41/Global Takeover: Battle Behind bars

No Decision:
1.) Death-Angel- Revolution 34: Direct Hit: Super Six Mix

+
+
+
The Match+
+
+
+
The Streak will Continue…+
+
+

Shadow…oh Shadow…can you hear me? I hope, for your sake, that you can. I think you might have made the single most unwise decision of your entire life when you signed that contract this week. You have made the single most career damning decision that anyone can possibly ever make. Not only are you fighting Corey Casey in a match with no rules…you are fighting Corey Casey in HIS MATCH…in a match that I’VE NEVER LOST!!!!!

In fact…you agreed to fight me for the THIRD TIME in a Double Cage Horror Match. Wait…is this going to be the third time? Yes…yes it definitely will be the third time that you and I have met inside the demonic structure where I rule the roost. The first time we met was at Revolution XX: A Night of Violence. And how did that match end SD? It ended…WHEN I FUCKING SAID IT COULD END! I DOMINATED YOU LIKE YOU WERE NOTHING MORE THAN A FUCKING ROOKIE! You didn’t even get a single fucking lick of offense in against me!

You would’ve thought that Shadow Demon had learned his lesson and that SD would be smart enough to steer clear of Corey Casey and the Double Cage Horror…ladies and gentlemen, if you thought that…you are dead wrong. It is apparently beyond SD’s thought process to even comprehend what happens when you step into the Double Cage Horror with Corey Casey. I fucking zone out, I black out…I fucking go to a place where I don’t feel pain, or pleasure, or remorse, or sadness…all I can feel is fucking anger. But Shadow Demon isn’t that smart…and, lo and behold, a few weeks later, Shadow Demon decides that it would be wise to fight me AGAIN inside the Double Cage Horror…

But this time, the odds were supposed to be stacked against me. This time, I wasn’t facing just Shadow Demon…oh no, I was also facing Chuck Matthews. The same Chuck Matthews who was riding a hot streak at the time and the same Chuck Matthews who thought that he, too, could be the one that could end my fucking undefeated streak…

Well, Corey Casey [vs.] Shadow Demon [vs.] Chuck Matthews was scheduled for One World Nation…and ask me how that one turned out? What? You want to know how that match ended?

IT ENDED WITH ME HITTING A DOUBLE PURIFIER ON BOTH CHUCK AND SHADOW THROUGH THE TOP OF THE HELL IN THE CELL STRUCTURE, DRIVING BOTH MEN THROUGH THE RING, AND SUCCESSFULLY DEFENDING MY UNDISPUTED UNIVERSAL CHAMPIONSHIP!

That’s right ladies and gentlemen…Shadow Demon couldn’t beat me in a one on one match inside the Double Cage Horror…Shadow Demon couldn’t beat me in a triple threat match inside the Double Cage Horror…what the hell kind of odds do you think Shadow Demon has now?!

Shadow…you have tried to end my streak, not one, but twice now. You tried to step up and end the only thing in my life that is worth anything to me. You tried to be the hero that all your fans claim to be…and you fucking failed…not once, but twice. You failed to live up to your legendary status…you failed to be the hero that all your little cry baby fans needed and wanted you to be…and you fucking failed to be the opponent that I thought could push me to my limits. You are a fucking failure Shadow Demon. After Knife to Know You wiped the floor with you, you should’ve looked back on your career and thought “maybe I should throw in the towel. Maybe I’m just not the man I thought I was after all.”

But I’m sure you’re going to come back with a snappy little come back of your own Shadow. “I am undefeated since I came back from retirement! I am undefeated in IWF!” Good for fucking you Shadow…you’ve gone undefeated for a few weeks now. While that is impressive…I HAVE BEEN UNDEFEATED INSIDE THE DOUBLE CAGE HORROR FOR OVER A YEAR! I HAVE FACED LEGEND AFTER LEGEND AND SQUASHED THEM ALL INSIDE MY DEMONIC PLAYGROUND! I HAVE DISMANTLED SOME OF THE GREATEST NAMES IN PROFESSIONAL WRESTLING HISTORY INSIDE THE DOUBLE CAGE HORROR!!!!!!!!

I’m not talking about going undefeated for a few weeks Shadow…I’m talking about an undefeated streak that has lasted more than a year…

If you think you can step up and take that from me? Go ahead…be my guest. Try to step up and stop me yet again…try to stop me from becoming the new GM of Battle Grounds…try to stop me from making Rouge a fucking widow (tell her I said hi by the way…oh that and tell her that she left a pretty significant amount of blood back at the City of Salvation…).

You will fail
I will go 9-0-1
And the streak will live on

So it is written
So it shall come to pass
Quoth The Lord

Back to top Go down
https://insurgencywrestling.forumotion.com/forum

Securing the Future/Jackky Dane's Road to Hell-Pt. 2
Page 1 of 1